Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's R+R

No killing and stealing since it is a spar.

We're in a plain grassy field, mid-range from each other, mid-range post your bio and I'll make my move oh and I'll be using Tensa.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toph in sig.. customs allowed or not?
Yeah, let us have fun.

While Tensa was traveling a young, weird, black-haired girl cross his path and so Tensa wanting a warm-up he gets ready to fight, so Tensa stops midway and yells "Hopefully you're a worthy opponent!" while Tensa is screaming that he does two hand signs and slams his hand on the ground and sends a large amount of earth chakra towards your direction, once done I do one further hand sign making a large amount of sharp edged chunks fly up from underneath you.

(Doton:Sakashima Ishi Shawa)Earth Style: Reverse Stone Shower

Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80 (+15 if hit by the falling rocks)
Description: The user will make 2 hand seals and slam their hands to the ground channelling their Doton chakra into the ground and spreading it evenly all around the underneath of their opponent, the user will then make a further handseal and hundreds of sharp edged, torpedo shaped, pointed, chunks of rock will fly up from the ground underneath the opponent hitting the opponent with enough force to make deep lacerations and cuts in the opponents skin. The chunks of rocks that are saturated in the users doton chakra will then fall back to the ground due to earth's gravitational pull the speed at which the rocks fall can be increased slightly by the user making them fall faster. The rocks will hit the opponent as they fall and cause further damage.

Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: No other earth jutsu in the same turn
Note: No S ranks in the same turn

As soon as Tensa is done with this without no second thinking or without any hesitation he does a few hand signs and focus a large amount of water chakra towards the clouds making it rain which would allow me to sense your chakra from anywhere on the field without any problems.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
cool cj.. who made it?

as the chunks of earth start coming at Toph she quickly performs Bird handseal and makes 20 big petal-like sheets of steel to start emerging 1:1.5 meters away from her. the steel petals enclose around her forming a big closed flower-shaped structure of steel that protects Toph without touching her. while she was inside the steel structure she kept hearing the sound of rocks colliding with the steel tower thingy then she started hearing sound of rain drops falling on it mixed with the other sound

Rain, huh? very nostalgic.

(Kyosei Kōton no Jutsu ) Greater Steel Release
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A bigger version of Basic Steel Release where the user will do one hand seal (Bird) and produce medium to large sized objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth.

after the sound of rocks stopped she used her steel chakra to make the steel flower open the same way a normal flower does in the morning. Toph then makes 5 steel spears to emerge from the nearest steel petal and starts throwing the 5, one after one, at Tensa aiming at his head, heart, abdomen, left shoulder and his heart again in order.

(Koton: Hagane yari) Steel Release: Steel Spears
Type: Attack
Chakra:25
Damage:40
Description: The user will gather there Koton chakra and create a 5 steels spears and throw them directly at the opponent.
Note:Must have Steel Release
Note: Must Be Taught by ~Johninto~

OOC: not sure about this petals and flower move I asked about it in Q&A thread and waiting for replies

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cool cj.. who made it?

as the chunks of earth start coming at Toph she quickly performs Bird handseal and makes 20 big petal-like sheets of steel to start emerging 1:1.5 meters away from her. the steel petals enclose around her forming a big closed flower-shaped structure of steel that protects Toph without touching her. while she was inside the steel structure she kept hearing the sound of rocks colliding with the steel tower thingy then she started hearing sound of rain drops falling on it mixed with the other sound

Rain, huh? very nostalgic.

(Kyosei Kōton no Jutsu ) Greater Steel Release
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 60
Description: A bigger version of Basic Steel Release where the user will do one hand seal (Bird) and produce medium to large sized objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth.

after the sound of rocks stopped she used her steel chakra to make the steel flower open the same way a normal flower does in the morning. Toph then makes 5 steel spears to emerge from the nearest steel petal and starts throwing the 5, one after one, at Tensa aiming at his head, heart, abdomen, left shoulder and his heart again in order.

(Koton: Hagane yari) Steel Release: Steel Spears
Type: Attack
Chakra:25
Description: The user will gather there Koton chakra and create a 5 steels spears and throw them directly at the opponent.
Note:Must have Steel Release
Note: Must Be Taught by ~Johninto~

OOC: not sure about this petals and flower move I asked about it in Q&A thread and waiting for replies
I really forgot who made it since it was given to me in 2011, sorry and don't worry about it bro, its just a spar.

Tensa notices that you're a steel release user and with a surprise face Tensa thinks loudly saying the following, "Damn, this is trouble." while Tensa is thinking loudly he prepares for his next move just a second after you finish opening the flower Tensa focuses his earth chakra all around the field towards you making the ground shake immensely towards your direction making you easily lose balance and fall to the ground which wouldn't allow you to finish performing your second technique.

(Doton: Douyou)-Earth Style: Shaking

Range: Short-Long
Description: Using this technique, the user sends earth chakra into the ground to cause the ground to shake. The enemy will lose balance and fall if their on the ground. The spot of the ground to affect can be controlled. This can be used as a distraction either.
Note: Faust can only teach this.

As you fall down and being confused by this shake since you really don't know if is an attack or just a normal regular shake, Tensa takes advantage and focuses a large amount of chakra in his palm and by manipulating the chakra he makes a spear out of it which without losing any time, throws towards your direction once it comes in contact it makes a large two yards explosion.

Odin Yari (Spear of Odin)

Type:Attack
Range:Mid to long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description:The user focuses chakra in one hand and makes a spear using shape manipulation.This spear is then launched at the target.It explodes upon contact causing a blast of 2 yards' radius
Note:Can be used 3 times.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
after Tensa shouted "Damn, this is trouble." the ground started shaking heavily and Toph has two strategies ready in her mind if a similar thing happens

The best strategy with your opponent falling due to an earth shaking jutsu is forming earth spikes so I should either change my body to hard rock or liquid water.

quickly Toph sees a spear made of pure chakra thrown by Tensa at her so she pick the right choice by turning her body into water and moving away as quick as possible from the spear. she was lucky that she moved away quickly because once it hit the ground the spear exploded making a crater with 2 yards radius.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Range: Short
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

now back to her original form, short range (3 meters away) from Tensa, Toph quickly start spitting water out of her mouth shaped as countless needles made of water shot at Tensa.

Suiton: Water Needle Shotgun
Type: Offensive/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:20
Description: The user gathers water into there mouth.After doing so the user forms there lips as If they are about to kiss someone leaving a small hole available for the water to go through then the user spits out the gathered water ( Just like you spit out water when you laugh) releasing the water from there mouth the user then in conjunction using shape manipulation to turn the water into to sharp water hypodermic needles. It has the same affect as a shotgun spreading the water everywhere.Once released from the users mouth the user cant control it, If the enemy gets hits by the needles they act as bullets and go straight through the body coming out the other side , Piercing vital organs on the way in.

-Can Only Be taught by Yin..
-Usable 3 times a match

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after Tensa shouted "Damn, this is trouble." the ground started shaking heavily and Toph has two strategies ready in her mind if a similar thing happens

The best strategy with your opponent falling due to an earth shaking jutsu is forming earth spikes so I should either change my body to hard rock or liquid water.

quickly Toph sees a spear made of pure chakra thrown by Tensa at her so she pick the right choice by turning her body into water and moving away as quick as possible from the spear. she was lucky that she moved away quickly because once it hit the ground the spear exploded making a crater with 2 yards radius.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Range: Short
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

now back to her original form, short range (3 meters away) from Tensa, Toph quickly start spitting water out of her mouth shaped as countless needles made of water shot at Tensa.

Suiton: Water Needle Shotgun
Type: Offensive/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:20
Description: The user gathers water into there mouth.After doing so the user forms there lips as If they are about to kiss someone leaving a small hole available for the water to go through then the user spits out the gathered water ( Just like you spit out water when you laugh) releasing the water from there mouth the user then in conjunction using shape manipulation to turn the water into to sharp water hypodermic needles. It has the same affect as a shotgun spreading the water everywhere.Once released from the users mouth the user cant control it, If the enemy gets hits by the needles they act as bullets and go straight through the body coming out the other side , Piercing vital organs on the way in.

-Can Only Be taught by Yin..
-Usable 3 times a match

I'm not sure if the way you defended yourself against the spear was valid but since this is a spar I don't really mind, cool CJ three dots :cool:

Tensa, being able to sense you notices you're moving, just before you get to short-range and your body is still made out of water Tensa focuses his earth chakra right underneath you making a large swamp right underneath you, the perfect size to make it really hard for you to get out from and since you're made out of water still because I made the swamp just before you reached short-range meaning you never was able to change your body back, the swamp swallows you even easier and makes it really hard for you to move.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Once the swamp is made Tensa without any hesitation quickly does the follow up and slams both of his hands against the ground which would allow me to summon a large amount of water right on top of you, (exactly 10 meters on top of you) which makes it even harder for you to get out of the swamp, which swallows you to the depth of hell.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

"This is all Steel got? I wasn't even able to show my speed." Tensa whispers to himself.​

Last edited: