1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
R&R
no stealing
no killing unless we both agree
grassy plain with lake on my left ( your right)

post your bio and i'll make my move.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fine i'll go first post your bio and then start.

Tron cat: ~leans his head to the side looking at the man that appears~

I put one hand on the ground making a earth clone appear next to me. when my earth clone appears i slam both hands on the ground to then make earth spikes quickly race towards you. Instantly i then charge my raiton chakra in my hands and hold out my left hand making a large hound shaped lighting attack to race towards you behind the earth attacking you critically

Jutsu used

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

(Doton: Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Earth Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates upto three clones of earth and mud. Since they are made of such materials, they can reform after being hit by physical, water or wind techniques. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: TThe user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Sigh. Can't copy and pass. Everything would be very detailed. I have mastered Ninjutsu and Katon. I have started Fuuton up to C-rank or so.

Witnessing, with his eyes wide open, such an onslaught of incoming attacks from the unknown stranger, Fumio quickly reacts grabbing a scroll from his pouch and unravel it upon the ground, while placing his right-hand in the center of the incantation, summoning an iron wall. Protected from behind the walls, from the safety of attacks, Fumio stands and within seconds unsummon the object. He smirks as the object disappear and begin maneuvering to the left (right side of his unknown opponent) while reaching and grabbing for a smoke bomb as he immediately thrown it to the floor, several inches towards his opponent feet. The smoke bomb exploded, clounding the air surrounding Fumio's opponent (and clone), leaving them unable to see temporarily as Fumio was out of the boundary of the smoke preparing for his next move....

- Summoning: Iron Protectection

Note: A defensive technique. Its is a B-rank technique which was utilize twice; once more to unsummon.