Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw, you didn't post terrain, so this is our terrain:
You must be registered for see images
I have the water to my left, and you have it to your right, and we are in mid distance from eachother ^^

*Serizawa walks onto the training field*
Ah Sasori, so it is you who will be my opponent today, eh? Well let's try to make it interesting, shall we?!

Serizawa picks up 4 kunais from his pocket and throw them towards you. One over you, one to your left, one to your right and one directy at you. The one that goes directly at you has an explosive tag attached to it, which will explode when it is close to you.

Last edited:

Missing Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i see the kunais coming i use

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Making a 360 shield around me

CleverMonkey

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The kunai with an explosive tag explode as it hits your earth shield, and it makes a hole into the shield. I then use (Katon no Jutsu) and release a small but powerful flame inside of your shield, which will fry you like bacon :zonder:

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

Missing Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use

(Hitokugutsu) - Human Puppet

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The user creates a puppet out of a living person.The puppet can be the user and well retain all jutsu the original knew.
NOTE: Only Sasori or a custom character who has been taught this by Sasori can use this.

Making my puppet protect me

CleverMonkey

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As my fire destroys your puppet, I look at you perform the Rat handsign, and make four big rocks move around you. He then forms them into two gigantic sections of rock which crush you between them.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Missing Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AS i see the hand signs i use

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

After i make 4 shadow clone

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Chakra Cost:5
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
Than you see 5 me we all run around so you don't know which is the real one

Sasori: Laugh

CleverMonkey

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see you throwing the kunai towards me, I cancel my previous attack and instead clap my hands together and use (Fūton: Reppūshō) to blow your kunai away from the battlefield. I see that you make your clones, so I use (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) and aim it at the ground and cause a dust cloud to rise, concealing my location and movement. I then use (Katon no Jutsu) and release it in a vertical line through the dust, and it will hit you and your clones, causing your clones to dissapear and you to get hurt. (you wouldn' be able to see my last attack due to the dust that conceal my movement)

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

Missing Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As that happens i take away 2 colons leave 3 me than i use

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Last edited:

CleverMonkey

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Just to clear it up you have now no clones, and you are standing behind a shield of earth :) )

I'm am still in the (Gokan Sakusou) I have no idea what is actually going on, so I just simply grab three kunais from my pocket, and throw them in the direction where you were standing last time. (note that you haven't moved)

Missing Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use

(Hitokugutsu) - Human Puppet

Description:The user creates a puppet out of a living person.The puppet can be the user and well retain all jutsu the original knew.
NOTE: Only Sasori or a custom character who has been taught this by Sasori can use this.

Than i run around which means you miss with your kunai's

CleverMonkey

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*All smoke has now cleared*

I perform the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger seals and use (Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) and release a flamable gas. I use (Fūton: Reppūshō) to move the gas into mid range, and surround you. I then use (Katon no Jutsu) to ignite the gas, and burn you nd your puppet.

(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.