~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaare, I choose you. Shall edit in my move.

Remi walks in with his hammer on his back.

Herumusupuritta: Helm Splitter
Type: Weapon
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for the special abilities)
Damage Points: 80
Description:
A giant Hammer made of a special metal that has the ability to conduct earth chakra. The hammer itself is almost indesctrutable and is a formidable weapon. When the user channels either his earth chakra or his normal chakra, he gains acess to some unique abilities:
Abilities:
-Channeling normal chakra through it and slamming it into the ground creates an A-Rank chakra shockwave up to mid range.
-Slamming the ground with the hammer infused with doton chakra creates an B-Rank wave of earth capable of overturning the landscape up to mid range
-User can channel doton chakra into the hammer and swirl it into a circular pattern in front of him to defend against up to 1 A-Rank technique (follows elemental table)

Note: Each ability can only be used once.
Note2: User can't use lightning for 1 turn after the hammers abilities
Note3: When used to defend, user can't use earth in the same turn
Note4: If used one of the hammers abilities the user can't use any A-Rank Doton jutsus for 2 turns.
Note5: can only be wielded by The Norwegian

* As I see you standing infront of me at front range, I perform one fast handseal and I create 3 clones of me; Aokiji, Kuzan and Akainu. Akainu stands back to back with me, facing the other direction, Aokij stands to my left and Kuzan stands to my left. *

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

* Right after they're created, Kuzan throws three kunais infused with lightning towards you, Akainu stomps the ground and creates an underground tunnel that goes under the entire field, and Aokiji blows a strong wind towards you. Akainu then breathes fire into the tunnel, and as the wind from Aokiji hits you he makes one handseal, and lava erputs behind you. *

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Last edited:

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Gaare, I choose you. Shall edit in my move.

Remi walks in with his hammer on his back.

Herumusupuritta: Helm Splitter
Type: Weapon
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for the special abilities)
Damage Points: 80
Description:
A giant Hammer made of a special metal that has the ability to conduct earth chakra. The hammer itself is almost indesctrutable and is a formidable weapon. When the user channels either his earth chakra or his normal chakra, he gains acess to some unique abilities:
Abilities:
-Channeling normal chakra through it and slamming it into the ground creates an A-Rank chakra shockwave up to mid range.
-Slamming the ground with the hammer infused with doton chakra creates an B-Rank wave of earth capable of overturning the landscape up to mid range
-User can channel doton chakra into the hammer and swirl it into a circular pattern in front of him to defend against up to 1 A-Rank technique (follows elemental table)

Note: Each ability can only be used once.
Note2: User can't use lightning for 1 turn after the hammers abilities
Note3: When used to defend, user can't use earth in the same turn
Note4: If used one of the hammers abilities the user can't use any A-Rank Doton jutsus for 2 turns.
Note5: can only be wielded by The Norwegian

* As I see you standing infront of me at front range, I perform one fast handseal and I create 3 clones of me; Aokiji, Kuzan and Akainu. Akainu stands back to back with me, facing the other direction, Aokij stands to my left and Kuzan stands to my left. *

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

* Right after they're created, Kuzan throws three kunais infused with lightning towards you, Akainu stomps the ground and creates an underground tunnel that goes under the entire field, and Aokiji blows a strong wind towards you. Akainu then breathes fire into the tunnel, and as the wind from Aokiji hits you he makes one handseal, and lava erputs behind you. *

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.
noticing your clone throw a lightning infused kunai, i take this into advantage and use:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

creating a flow of gushing water under him which instantly compresses itself into an orb that traps you, so as the lightning shocks the prison and cause your clone to go poof. Using the electrocuted water orb as a water source i use:
(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating water water and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

creating a beast of water that is really big but is electrocuted at the same time, which, as it forms, sends you flying and your clones go poof and you get paralyzed since you are all next to each other(like when sasuke used sausano'o when danzou was about to cut his head off) , my sand uses:

(Suna no Tama) - Sphere of Sand
Type: Defense/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 35
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user completely encases himself in a sphere of dense sand, that can easily deflect most physical techniques

protecting me from your wind. It then disperse back into my sand gourd once its all over

Last edited:

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
noticing your clone throw a lightning infused kunai, i take this into advantage and use:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

creating a flow of gushing water under him which instantly compresses itself into an orb that traps you, so as the lightning shocks the prison and cause your clone to go poof. Using the electrocuted water orb as a water source i use:
(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating water water and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

creating a beast of water that is really big but is electrocuted at the same time, which, as it forms, sends you flying and your clones go poof and you get paralyzed since you are all next to each other(like when sasuke used sausano'o when danzou was about to cut his head off) , my sand uses:

(Suna no Tama) - Sphere of Sand
Type: Defense/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 35
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user completely encases himself in a sphere of dense sand, that can easily deflect most physical techniques

protecting me from your wind. It then disperse back into my sand gourd once its all over
* The second the water imprisones Kuzan, Aokiji starts running towards you, and Akainu grabs my legs. Aokiji performs two fast handeals and change the earth we stand on into mud, so you sink into the ground, and just before he sinks into it himself he blasts a large ball of wind straight towards you. *

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

* Akainu grabbed my legs when Aokiji started to run, and as you are stuck due to the mud and the wind coming towards you, you won't reach to perform the second jutsu (due to the mud), and Akainu throws me high into the air. When I'm into the air, I let Akainu "poof" away, and I activate the fire wings wich enables me to fligh. *

(Katon: Kasai Tenshi Tsubasa )-Fire Style: Fire Angel Wings
Type: Defence
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Description: The User concentrates his/her Fire chakra in his/her shoulders.
Then, the user shapes it into two (angel) wings made out of Fire. The user can use as a fire shield against wepons like Kunai's, Shuriken's Etc. This, jutsu can also alllow the user to Fly into the air.
.Note: This, jutsu can be used once per battle.
.Note: This, jutsu lasts two turns.
.Note: The user must be Sannin rank or above

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
* The second the water imprisones Kuzan, Aokiji starts running towards you, and Akainu grabs my legs. Aokiji performs two fast handeals and change the earth we stand on into mud, so you sink into the ground, and just before he sinks into it himself he blasts a large ball of wind straight towards you. *

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

* Akainu grabbed my legs when Aokiji started to run, and as you are stuck due to the mud and the wind coming towards you, you won't reach to perform the second jutsu (due to the mud), and Akainu throws me high into the air. When I'm into the air, I let Akainu "poof" away, and I activate the fire wings wich enables me to fligh. *

(Katon: Kasai Tenshi Tsubasa )-Fire Style: Fire Angel Wings
Type: Defence
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Description: The User concentrates his/her Fire chakra in his/her shoulders.
Then, the user shapes it into two (angel) wings made out of Fire. The user can use as a fire shield against wepons like Kunai's, Shuriken's Etc. This, jutsu can also alllow the user to Fly into the air.
.Note: This, jutsu can be used once per battle.
.Note: This, jutsu lasts two turns.
.Note: The user must be Sannin rank or above
i allow myself to sink and use:
(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.
and:
(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Range: Mid
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

transforming my body into a liquid and merging with the mud .I then move towards the top and fly upwards out of the mud and materialize my body the instant im out and fly towards, once i reach you i use:

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: short
Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

weighing you down so you fall down into the mud and drown

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i allow myself to sink and use:
(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.
and:
(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Range: Mid
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

transforming my body into a liquid and merging with the mud .I then move towards the top and fly upwards out of the mud and materialize my body the instant im out and fly towards, once i reach you i use:

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: short
Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

weighing you down so you fall down into the mud and drown
* As I see you take on the liquid form and goes into the mud, I know you're basicly water at the moment, and beeing in the mud makes you even more in the risk of lightning, so I simply take use of my speciality in lightning and prepare a chidori in my hand. I then use the wings, and a second later I'm flying right above the mud with my hand down in it, making sure you get shocked by the chidori. *

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.