Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure,I'm up for it. :p

Marshall D. Teach Bio. I'll go first and no stealing. Also your terrain isn't my type so how about a regular grass field with a river on my right,your left?

*As I see you in the battlefield,I instently send a wave of killing intent at you which momentarily paralyses you,then I create a swamp of mud underneath you and then since you got caught in it,sinking you till the thigh and then I create a massive wind fire blast at you and killing you.*

(Sakki) - Killing Intent

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure,I'm up for it. :p

Marshall D. Teach Bio. I'll go first and no stealing. Also your terrain isn't my type so how about a regular grass field with a river on my right,your left?

*As I see you in the battlefield,I instently send a wave of killing intent at you which momentarily paralyses you,then I create a swamp of mud underneath you and then since you got caught in it,sinking you till the thigh and then I create a massive wind fire blast at you and killing you.*

(Sakki) - Killing Intent

Chakra cost: 10 - 40
Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
After I got paralyzed and noticed the Earth is getting smooth I punch wind chakra to lift me up in mid air then immediately I release a destructive torrent to counter the fire jutsu then I summon my Giant Clam when I reach the ground and it releases mist all over the place to blind you and protect me. I appear in front of you (if you can see through the mist)

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

(Kuchiyose: Ōhamaguri) - Summoning: Giant Clam
Range: short
Description: After using the required hand seals and slamming His hand to the ground the Second Mizukage summons his personal summmoning creature the Giant Clam. It bares the Kirigakure symbol on its back. It is capable of producing a deceptive mirage that completely renders observers unable to accurately locate the position of itself or its summoner, after firstly opening its shell and exuding a mist from its siphons throughout the duration of the technique. (must use the mirage technique to activate its ability)
Note: Can only be used by the Second Mizukage

(Shinkirō no Jutsu) - Mirage Technique
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
Description: The Giant Clam manifests a realistic mirage of itself along with its summoner, the Second Mizukage, which is almost impossible for most observers to distinguish from the real thing. This property makes the technique ideal for concealing the actual location of either individual, resulting in confusion amongst the opposition as their attacks are rendered ineffective and they attempt to ascertain the pair's true positions. However, to maintain the illusion, the clam must continually exude a mist from its siphons throughout the entire duration of the ability.
Note: Can only remain active for 3 turns.

"A pirate? Hmmm ..."

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After I got paralyzed and noticed the Earth is getting smooth I punch wind chakra to lift me up in mid air then immediately I release a destructive torrent to counter the fire jutsu then I summon my Giant Clam when I reach the ground and it releases mist all over the place to blind you and protect me. I appear in front of you (if you can see through the mist)

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 60
Description: ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

(Kuchiyose: Ōhamaguri) - Summoning: Giant Clam
Range: short
Description: After using the required hand seals and slamming His hand to the ground the Second Mizukage summons his personal summmoning creature the Giant Clam. It bares the Kirigakure symbol on its back. It is capable of producing a deceptive mirage that completely renders observers unable to accurately locate the position of itself or its summoner, after firstly opening its shell and exuding a mist from its siphons throughout the duration of the technique. (must use the mirage technique to activate its ability)
Note: Can only be used by the Second Mizukage

(Shinkirō no Jutsu) - Mirage Technique
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
Description: The Giant Clam manifests a realistic mirage of itself along with its summoner, the Second Mizukage, which is almost impossible for most observers to distinguish from the real thing. This property makes the technique ideal for concealing the actual location of either individual, resulting in confusion amongst the opposition as their attacks are rendered ineffective and they attempt to ascertain the pair's true positions. However, to maintain the illusion, the clam must continually exude a mist from its siphons throughout the entire duration of the ability.
Note: Can only remain active for 3 turns.

"A pirate? Hmmm ..."
You can't just randomly punch "Wind chakra".It's either got to be a move or my jutsus continue. Also my killing intent is strong so it must have atleast shocked you for 5 seconds giving me enough time to sink you. So aftermath is you getting sunk in and burned to a crisp. Basically, I look at you,paralyse you and in a 5 seconds time span make 2 handseals [which can be done in under 1-2 second] and 3 seconds is enough time to get you sunk in and the fact that the wind fire combo is coming at you in high speeds.

Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't just randomly punch "Wind chakra".It's either got to be a move or my jutsus continue. Also my killing intent is strong so it must have atleast shocked you for 5 seconds giving me enough time to sink you. So aftermath is you getting sunk in and burned to a crisp. Basically, I look at you,paralyse you and in a 5 seconds time span make 2 handseals [which can be done in under 1-2 second] and 3 seconds is enough time to get you sunk in and the fact that the wind fire combo is coming at you in high speeds.
WOW sorry this was the jutsu

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

and how many seconds does that killing intent take? i really have no idea. but if i sank i would punch fuuton then i would get out right? and i remove the mirage tech. sry. i battle in NB every 12pm 'coz nobody's around in NB during morning here. O_O

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WOW sorry this was the jutsu

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

and how many seconds does that killing intent take? i really have no idea. but if i sank i would punch fuuton then i would get out right? and i remove the mirage tech. sry. i battle in NB every 12pm 'coz nobody's around in NB during morning here. O_O
Killing Intent is instant,avoiding it is sometimes impossible but the intensity depends on the user so I'm sage by post and your sannin so the level of the jutsu is S-rank and I doubt you can push your self out because it isn't normal mud,it's infused with my chakra so it's gonna be very thick.