Zaxelzero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't been on for awhile so i might be rusty.

Terrain- I am standing in the middle of a lake. Mid range of the lake is a grassy shore, long range is a dense forest. Anything passed long range is still forest.

Range- You enter in the battle from the forest at long range

Bio- The Sands Fury- updated version.

Unofficial spar

Who goes first is your choice

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha Take is easy on me? :p I've been gone for a while
Deidara in sig. :)

_____

"..So we meet again.."

I pull out two shuriken, and spin them around one my fingers on my left hand. As they spin, I blow wind onto them, forming two circular cutting blades. I then throw these at you in succession.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Zaxelzero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I spot your Shurikan coming my way

You have returned!

I Create a massive fireball an project it at the incoming Shurikan. While that engulfs your attack and travels towards you I use sand from my Gourd To create a Sand island and float into the air.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage. .

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I spot your Shurikan coming my way

You have returned!

I Create a massive fireball an project it at the incoming Shurikan. While that engulfs your attack and travels towards you I use sand from my Gourd To create a Sand island and float into the air.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage. .
As the fireball travels towards me, I release a jet of water from my hand that douses it completely as it reaches short range.

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 30
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

After the fire is doused and you are rising in the air, I quickly crouch down briefly and slap my hands onto the ground. A portal opens in the sky, dropping a massive boar-lid on top of you.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Type: Attack
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Zaxelzero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a Shadow begins to appear overhead I send electrical energy through my hands and thrust them into the rock lid as it attempts to close down on me.
(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

While moving my sand cloud away from you towards the grassy shoreline, I use Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

And fire three in your direction, one directly at you, and two at the sides but still in blast radius. By the time these reach You I am on land again and I send my sand cloud into the air in your direction

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As a Shadow begins to appear overhead I send electrical energy through my hands and thrust them into the rock lid as it attempts to close down on me.
(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

While moving my sand cloud away from you towards the grassy shoreline, I use Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

And fire three in your direction, one directly at you, and two at the sides but still in blast radius. By the time these reach You I am on land again and I send my sand cloud into the air in your direction
Still using that damned sand. :)

________

As the fireballs are shot at me spaced in a line so they would hit either side, I release a jet of water from my mouth. I sweep my head to my left and right several times, releasing enough water to douse the fireballs before they can hit the ground. Using the remaining strength of the water, I tilt my head upwards, spraying the remaining water upwards into the sand, clumping it until it is unusable. While I do this, I launch several shuriken at you, having them come down on you in an arc from above. If the water happens to fall towards me, ill leap to my right to evade it.

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
Range: Mid
Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

After the shuriken are headed towards you, I focus fire in my hands, releasing a volley of fire shots directly at your chest.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
Range: Mid
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Zaxelzero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am Gaara after all :p

Once your water has doused my Flames, I notice you throwing objects into the air.

I slam my hands onto the ground and create a massive amount of water to knock the shurikan out of the air and slam down onto you, or the flames if you released them in time.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

I then begin to create massive amounts of sand from the dirt beneath me and send it towards you in a giant wave which dries the lake and continues onward.

(Sabaku Ryuusa Bakuryuu) - Sand Avalanche
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Chakra cost: 20(+5 if you make the sand from dirt)
Description: A huge wave of sand that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in sand.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am Gaara after all :p

Once your water has doused my Flames, I notice you throwing objects into the air.

I slam my hands onto the ground and create a massive amount of water to knock the shurikan out of the air and slam down onto you, or the flames if you released them in time.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

I then begin to create massive amounts of sand from the dirt beneath me and send it towards you in a giant wave which dries the lake and continues onward.

(Sabaku Ryuusa Bakuryuu) - Sand Avalanche
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Chakra cost: 20(+5 if you make the sand from dirt)
Description: A huge wave of sand that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in sand.
After I launch my shuriken in the air, a large shadow looming over/the sound of rushing water alerts me to something incoming. As the water crashes down, I form a sphere of wind around my body, which will repel the water off and away from me. I begin running towards you at the same time.

(Futon: Idōsuru Tatsumaki) - Wind Release: Moving Tornado
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user manipulates their wind chakra and then releases it around them generating a whirlwind that then moves with the user as the axis. This Whirlwind can deflect projectiles and opponents in close proximity. The user can also release this whirlwind at the opponent and carrying them away several meters.

As I rush towards you, a large wall of sand clouds my vision. I quickly release a huge barrier of water which soaks all of your sand. The water would break through the sand, and continue slightly. After entering mid range, I draw a tanto from my back, continuing toward you.

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
Type: Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Zaxelzero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As your water breaks through the avalanche I bite open my thumb and place my hand on the ground, summoning Crawdaunt, The Great Lobster King. As he appears I am on his back.

(Kchuysei:Crawdaunt) Summoning: Crawdaunt
Chakra Cost: 100
Description: Crawdaunt is the king of lobster. He is as big as Gamabunta but his claws are red and his body is red and white. Crawdaunt can use up to S rank water release and if it requires hands signs the summoner can do the hand signs for him. He will allow the summoner to ride in his head. He swims at great speeds and use his claws to attack at enemies. The summoner can go in his mouth if he goes under water but this will count as a turn.
Note:
-This Summoning can only be in play for 5-turns.
-This Summoning can only be Summoned by someone with the Lobster Contract.
-This Summoning can only be Summoned once per battle.

Craw: You seem to make a lot of friends, Gaara.
Gaara: This is no friend of ours.

As your headed in our direction Crawdaunt and I each release a giant wave of water formed into fast moving sharks. One directly behind the other each coming your way.

X2 (Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Range: Short – Long
Damage points: 80
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As your water breaks through the avalanche I bite open my thumb and place my hand on the ground, summoning Crawdaunt, The Great Lobster King. As he appears I am on his back.

(Kchuysei:Crawdaunt) Summoning: Crawdaunt
Chakra Cost: 100
Description: Crawdaunt is the king of lobster. He is as big as Gamabunta but his claws are red and his body is red and white. Crawdaunt can use up to S rank water release and if it requires hands signs the summoner can do the hand signs for him. He will allow the summoner to ride in his head. He swims at great speeds and use his claws to attack at enemies. The summoner can go in his mouth if he goes under water but this will count as a turn.
Note:
-This Summoning can only be in play for 5-turns.
-This Summoning can only be Summoned by someone with the Lobster Contract.
-This Summoning can only be Summoned once per battle.

Craw: You seem to make a lot of friends, Gaara.
Gaara: This is no friend of ours.

As your headed in our direction Crawdaunt and I each release a giant wave of water formed into fast moving sharks. One directly behind the other each coming your way.

X2 (Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Range: Short – Long
Damage points: 80
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.
As you summon the lobster under you, I raise a series of giant pillars directly under the lobster that are positioned directly vertical. They puncture through his body, while hitting you, leaving you to fall at the ground. o_o

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.