Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Alright, this is an official fight with health rules and all that jazz.. post your bio and I will make the opening move. I am using Hei Otsutsuki in sig'

Hei stood in an open field, awaiting his opponent to arrive.

Chakra: 3350
Health: 200

Last edited:

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
I was hoping my bio would be updated by now so i didnt have to post a wall of crap, but seems not.
https://animebase.me/threads/raven-uchiha-raven-of-the-rinnegan.766948/

All my training is finished. In my mouth i have 3 solider pills replacing teeth. Gunbai on my back and Muramasa on my left hip pre charged with lightning. My summon out at the time is Hunaphu and Xblanaque. X is on my left, 1m. Huna is 2m to my right.
Im wearing the demonic mask, which slightly obsecures my eyes and hides my face.
Stealing Off
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hunahpu to Xbalanque, Hiro-tsuin sono Taiyo to Tsuki) - Summoning Technique: Hunahpu and Xbalanque, the Hero Twins of the Sun and Moon
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Hunahpu and Xbalanque are twin brothers who were born with differing coloration. Hunahpu has the traditional orange fur with black rosette spots, while Xbalanque was born with the more rare black melanism coloration. As the two brothers grew and became more powerful, they began drawing comparisons to the sun and moon, thus earning their nickname as the Hero Twins of the Sun and Moon. Both jaguars are of similar size and stand on all fours with their backs reaching up to about six feet. Hunahpu is proficient in the fire element and is capable of using up to A-rank techniques. He also has the passive ability to sense body heat making him an excellent tracker. Xbalanque is proficient in the wind element and is capable of using up to A-rank techniques. As a melanistic jaguar, Xbalanque is able to extend the jaguar ability to hide their presence from non-sensor ninja to include chakra sensory techniques, making him a stealthy opponent. While masking his chakra, he cannot use any chakra based jutsu of his own without allowing his chakra to be sensed. The twins share a mental link with each other which allows for them to communicate through their thoughts, though this doesn't extend to the summoner. Both summons are considered A-rank individually.
-Can only be summoned once per battle.
-Lasts 4 turns once summoned.

Just combining those two summons into one. The bold are changes to their abilities, the rest is stuff they had in the approved versions.
Attire

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was hoping my bio would be updated by now so i didnt have to post a wall of crap, but seems not.
https://animebase.me/threads/raven-uchiha-raven-of-the-rinnegan.766948/

All my training is finished. In my mouth i have 3 solider pills replacing teeth. Gunbai on my back and Muramasa on my left hip pre charged with lightning. My summon out at the time is Hunaphu and Xblanaque. X is on my left, 1m. Huna is 2m to my right.
Im wearing the demonic mask, which slightly obsecures my eyes and hides my face.
Stealing Off
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hunahpu to Xbalanque, Hiro-tsuin sono Taiyo to Tsuki) - Summoning Technique: Hunahpu and Xbalanque, the Hero Twins of the Sun and Moon
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: Hunahpu and Xbalanque are twin brothers who were born with differing coloration. Hunahpu has the traditional orange fur with black rosette spots, while Xbalanque was born with the more rare black melanism coloration. As the two brothers grew and became more powerful, they began drawing comparisons to the sun and moon, thus earning their nickname as the Hero Twins of the Sun and Moon. Both jaguars are of similar size and stand on all fours with their backs reaching up to about six feet. Hunahpu is proficient in the fire element and is capable of using up to A-rank techniques. He also has the passive ability to sense body heat making him an excellent tracker. Xbalanque is proficient in the wind element and is capable of using up to A-rank techniques. As a melanistic jaguar, Xbalanque is able to extend the jaguar ability to hide their presence from non-sensor ninja to include chakra sensory techniques, making him a stealthy opponent. While masking his chakra, he cannot use any chakra based jutsu of his own without allowing his chakra to be sensed. The twins share a mental link with each other which allows for them to communicate through their thoughts, though this doesn't extend to the summoner. Both summons are considered A-rank individually.
-Can only be summoned once per battle.
-Lasts 4 turns once summoned.

Just combining those two summons into one. The bold are changes to their abilities, the rest is stuff they had in the approved versions.
Attire
As agreed, there will be a 500 Kumi wager in this fight, and the time-limit will be 4 days.
The wind would gently crawl across the land as the grass danced in it's currents. Birds would be flying high in the sky with a single white cloud flowing above. Hei would be standing mid ranged from the woman and her two large cats. From the looks of her she seems tough. A Black and Red outfit with a creepy mask. Not at all what he would aspect form a cat lady. Veins would creep along Hei's face, just under his eyes as they become more define. Hei would start things off by creating a massive swamp beneath his opponent and her cats. This as his mark for the devil also activates with the Kenji for Plasmoid. The swamp would reach from 10m in all directions around the woman and reach 10m deep as well. This would leave Hei just outside it's range.

Passively Activated: (Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
Passively Activated: (Fuuin: Akuma to no dansu) - Sealing Technique: Dance With The Devil
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will have a seal placed on their body with the Kanji for a specific element. The seal can be passively activated in battle and it’s activation will restrict the user to a certain element (as well as the one’s it’s comprised of. In exchange for limiting the user to certain element(s), the user's techniques of the remaining elements will gain one rank and in the case of S-Ranks and above they will gain +20 damage. In the case of defensive and supplementary techniques, they will become capable of defending against techniques with 20 more damage points (only applies to S-Ranks and above). This counts as a passive boost rather than an active one due to the nature of the seal. To clearly illustrate the seal’s use in battle, if the user restricted themselves to Steel Release, they would still have access to Earth, Fire and any CE combinations of the aforementioned elements (elements that use solely earth, solely fire or Earth and Fire). Alternatively, the user can create the seal in the middle of a battle but this usage can only be used once. This usage is fast enough to be used in the same time-frame as the subsequent technique. Once activated, this technique lasts until canceled.
Notes:
-Can only be taught by Detective L
-Must be stated in user’s biography and can only be activated once per battle/event
-Alternative use can only be used once per battle
(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
After the swamp is formed, Hei would then continue by creating massive spikes to erupt from the bottom of the swamp, and reach out above it's surface in attempts to stab the girl and her summons.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Damage: 80 + 20 = 100
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
Chakra: 3350 - 105 = 3245

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
wew double boosting, wild. Ill counter as if you did make the handseals for the swamp

Raven stood before the strangely horned man, she hadnt seen a man with elongated horns protruding from his forehead before, maybe he was just into some weird cult shit, she didn't know, but from his presence, she knew a fight was likely going to go down. Through her mask, Raven watched as the man activated his byakugan, a doujutsu her clan knew about all too well, however, unlike her, he kept his out in the open. Behind the confines of her mask, Raven responded in suit, however, Raven had no intention of holding back, going straight from 3t sharingan to her Eternal Mangekyou sharingan passively.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye(passive)
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye(passive)
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

As her eyes spun, the world would fall down to a crawl. Her tracking and perception increasing, as the mans chakra system became visible to her. The man was not waiting for pleasantries it seemed, as he weaved two swift handseals, very swift, but not swift enough. Ravens tracking made the mans handseals look slow, she could tell they where quick from the reactions of her jaguars on either side. But to her, it might as well have taken the man a full minute to weave those two signs. As he did, Raven sensed his chakra pool beneath the three of them, quickly causing the earth she stood on to be turned to mud. This man was a fool, using earth and water against her, yet his plan was obvious, hoping to curb the advantage of the three on one to a simple one on one, partially tactical, but for naught. With her tongue, Raven would snap loose a single solider pill from her right molar, crushing it down and swallowing as she made a single handseal. As her chakra surged into her, from a meter below the swamp, thick and dense wood would emerged, Raven using the earth itself as a medium to spring fourth her woodland tree's. The tree's would rise extremely quickly, lifting both Raven and her jaguars up out of the swamp while at the same time growing from beneath her at rapid speeds. The forest would spring forward like lightning, filling the entire swamp with roots and covering a large majority of the battle in all directions in front of the man up past 40 meters, leaving him no where to run as the massive woodland spread. As it did spread, some roots would latch onto the man, lifting him up and crushing his body, while as the same time, several large flowers would bloom around his area, releasing a pollen around the man. The flowers would be far enough away so that Ravens Jaguars would be safe from it, using the gentle breeze to her advantage as the pollen from the pushed over the man over and over., keeping him smothered in the pollen. However, the flowers themselves would be aiming towards the man, spanning the full range, spewing the pollen into his direction, keeping him blanketed in pollen, aiming to render him unconcious

At the same time, as the tree's began to rise up, in such a way that a single small gap would be made, so that Huna could attack at the same time. Noticing this gap in the tree line, Huna would launch a large fireball through the gap, aiming to hit the man, while the tree's crushed his lower body, the fire would hit his upper body, charring him. All of their actions would happen at the same time, the fireball moving through the gap in the woodland Raven would purposefully leave.

(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80(+15)
Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies.

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Type:
Supplementary
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Hunaphu Jutsu
(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Hp: 160
Chakra:
2350-100=2250
2250x2=4500-40=4460
EMS turn 1/10
Tracking= 75
Speed= 11

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the wood begins to form, Hei would clearly be able to see the chakra and wood itself beneath the ground. It would catch him slightly surprised as the ability is a rear one. The wood would lift his opponents up and out of the mud, providing a platform for which they can stand. Hei would focus his chakra and create lightning within his right hand. Aiming it forward as the wood attempts to advanced forward in his direction. This lightning will be unleashed creating a massive 120 degree blast that spreads both high and wide. Shredding through the wood with ease and continuing onward upon the girl and her summons. The Axe on Hei's back would also passively activate at this time, beginning to charge itself.

(reference) (Jinpu Ritta) Divine Axe Rhitta
Type: Weapon
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A (when active -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (when active +20 per turn)
Description: Rhitta is giant ornamental axe with a blade shaped like a crescent moon, similar to that of a Monk's spade. The axe also features two golden protrusions, one larger than the other, with the white tips of a spear, the longer one is in the middle at the top of the axe and the smaller one is on the opposite of the blade of the axe. The handle is dark blue and it features a golden semicircular guard with four golden spikes on it. Its design specs and distribution of weight are (likely intentionally) off: most of the weight is concentrated in the head, leaving it off balance, and even more difficult to wield than its impressive weight would already make it. The axe itself when used in battle is nothing more then a standard weapon that deals no increase in ability. The user will carry Rhitta on their back and will be able to passively activate Rhitta's unique ability at will; allowing it to completely absorb and store enormous amounts of chakra from it's user over time. This allows the user to release this chakra as heat on command and with precision instead of simply burning away everything in their vicinity. By thinking the command "Sacred Treasure Release" the user can release all the power he has stored in Rhitta in one of two ways. The first being an offensive ability, causing the release to be accompanied by an incredible wave of light and heat, bright enough to illuminate a night sky. The heat will be releases around the user, forming a short ranged dome, burning anyone else around him, friend or foe and then by swinging the axe in a dirrection. Causing the heat to release outward in said dirrection as an 180° wave of chakra that spreads both high and wide, capable of reaching long range. The power output of this heatwave is dependent on the amount of chakra stored into Rhitta at the time of release. Only being 20 damage on turn one and increasing 20 damage each turn until fully charged; dealing 100 damage by the fifth turn. This ability counts as one of the users techniques per turn and is considered S-rank, regardless of power output.. The second ability, is a defensive ability, allowing the user to absorb the chakra back into himself, allowing the user to release techniques that may require the surge of chakra to break the technique. Genjutsu would be an example of this; being able to break Genjutsu or other techniques that would require a surge of chakra to break, up to and including S-rank. (Baring Yin and MS level Genjutsu) The user can call the Divine Axe Rhitta to himself at will, and it will travel at incredible speeds through the sky to reach him. After releasing the chakra, the user will need to wait awhile before they can reactivate the Axe, allowing it to once again drain and store their chakra.
Note:
-Heatwave ability can only be used three times per battle
-Chakra Surge ability can only be used three times per battle
-Axe becomes fully charged after five turns.
-Requires a two turn cool-down before it can be activated again.
-Can only be taught by Serpent

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 80 + 40 = 120
Descripton: The user will channel lightning chakra into his hand, covering it with a massive chidori. The user will then point his palm forwards, unleashing that chakra, creating a massive 120º blast of lightning that spreads from his hand, outwards and forward towards the enemy.
As the lightning advanced forward. Hei would then create a red chakra fishing rod, and cast it's hook outward in an upward arch, aimed to come down upon the woman and pierce into her. If successful, Hei will reel the line in, dealing minimal damage to the girl, but absorb a part of her chakra for himself.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 ( -100 from opponent )
Damage points: 40 + 20 = 60
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei for a set time.This usage causes minimum damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with.
Note: Can be used to pierce a foe and obtain their chakra up to 3 times per opponent, each use lasting for the entirety of the battle.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.

Chakra: 3245 - 95 = 3150
Speed: 16
Tracking: 60
Rhitta: 1/5

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
As agreed, we are 15m apart

Ravens wood release jutsu exploded forwards, above and below ground, the roots and tree's hurdled towards the man, but he wasn't overly incompetent, or so she thought at first. As the wood closed in, Raven watched the mans chakra spike, as he held out his hand, and a lightning wall erupted forwards. At the same time, the large golden axe on the mans back would pull chakra into itself, likely some sort of dangerous weapon, that Raven would deal with in time. However, the mans attack may have spread wide, and high, but it didn't do anything to the roots below the ground which continued to spread. With this, Raven had no reason to stop her jutsu, as the man barely countered a small portion of it. As the lightning ripped through the above ground thicker tree's, Raven continued to grow the large roots, spreading her technique across the large 80m wide span she had planned originally before the man used his lightning to destroy the top foliage. With her enhanced tracking, Raven watched the jutsu slowly come towards her, like a trickling stream moving towards her. She also observed the jutsu, it had height, and width, but as it got closer and closer, its stopping power seemed to weaken. Even though the raw power of the jutsu remained, the closed it got, the more it fizzled out, which lead Raven to assumed that this technique would likely fail at any range further than her current position. This was perfect to know, allowing Raven to time her entire move perfectly.

Raven waited, continually fueling her jutsu, spreading the roots as far as she could in the short time span she had before the jutsu reached her. As the jutsu entered the 2m range, Raven manipulated the roots the trio where standing on, growing new large branches, which would move her and the jaguars 2m backwards, outside of the range of the jutsu. At the same time, from directly below the man, a myriad of roots would spring upwards, impaling his feet and knee's, crippling his lower body and spreading through his body like a poison, creating thick veins of wood from the feet up. At the same time, from the ground, all around the man spanning 40m to his left and right, large tree's would break from the soil, thousands of small flowers blooming all at once, and releasing the dealing pollen, encasing the man in the pollen in mere seconds. The pollen wouldnt take long to render the man unconscious if her remained inside its area. The wind was with Raven, pushing the pollen back behind the man, and away from herself and her jaguars, the trees would start spreading pollen in all directions around the man, with the closest flower to Raven being merely 3m, aiming towards the man as the pollens spread.

At the same time, Huna and X would attack, the moment Raven shifted them backwards. X, using her wind chakra, would increase the breeze from behind them, pushing the pollen onto the man at even greater speeds, while also enhancing her chakra into it, allowing her to sense everything as she pushed the wind onto the man. At the same time, Huna would leap 15m into the air, launching himself upwards while kneading his fire chakra, as he reached his peak, he would exhale three large fireballs, aiming them slightly upwards, so they would fall down onto the man, all three hitting just around him, engulfing him in a pillar of flames on contact, before landing back down next to Raven.

(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees(reference)
Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies

(Katon: Gōenka) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

(Fuuton: Chakra Kenpa no Kaze) - Wind Style: Chakra Sensing Breeze
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: A wind technique similar to the chakra sensing rain technique, the user infuses their chakra into the surround air create a light breeze across the battlefield. This breeze is capable of sensing the chakra of people or objects it comes in contact with. The breeze will die out after three turns once activated and can only be used twice per battle.
~Deactivates after three turns.
~Can only be used twice per battle.

Chakra:
4460-20=4440(EMS)(idk if my chakra changes as im still using the original technique for wood release)
EMS turn 2/10
Solider Pill-2/4
Tracking= 75
Speed= 11

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As agreed, we are 15m apart

Ravens wood release jutsu exploded forwards, above and below ground, the roots and tree's hurdled towards the man, but he wasn't overly incompetent, or so she thought at first. As the wood closed in, Raven watched the mans chakra spike, as he held out his hand, and a lightning wall erupted forwards. At the same time, the large golden axe on the mans back would pull chakra into itself, likely some sort of dangerous weapon, that Raven would deal with in time. However, the mans attack may have spread wide, and high, but it didn't do anything to the roots below the ground which continued to spread. With this, Raven had no reason to stop her jutsu, as the man barely countered a small portion of it. As the lightning ripped through the above ground thicker tree's, Raven continued to grow the large roots, spreading her technique across the large 80m wide span she had planned originally before the man used his lightning to destroy the top foliage. With her enhanced tracking, Raven watched the jutsu slowly come towards her, like a trickling stream moving towards her. She also observed the jutsu, it had height, and width, but as it got closer and closer, its stopping power seemed to weaken. Even though the raw power of the jutsu remained, the closed it got, the more it fizzled out, which lead Raven to assumed that this technique would likely fail at any range further than her current position. This was perfect to know, allowing Raven to time her entire move perfectly.

Raven waited, continually fueling her jutsu, spreading the roots as far as she could in the short time span she had before the jutsu reached her. As the jutsu entered the 2m range, Raven manipulated the roots the trio where standing on, growing new large branches, which would move her and the jaguars 2m backwards, outside of the range of the jutsu. At the same time, from directly below the man, a myriad of roots would spring upwards, impaling his feet and knee's, crippling his lower body and spreading through his body like a poison, creating thick veins of wood from the feet up. At the same time, from the ground, all around the man spanning 40m to his left and right, large tree's would break from the soil, thousands of small flowers blooming all at once, and releasing the dealing pollen, encasing the man in the pollen in mere seconds. The pollen wouldnt take long to render the man unconscious if her remained inside its area. The wind was with Raven, pushing the pollen back behind the man, and away from herself and her jaguars, the trees would start spreading pollen in all directions around the man, with the closest flower to Raven being merely 3m, aiming towards the man as the pollens spread.

At the same time, Huna and X would attack, the moment Raven shifted them backwards. X, using her wind chakra, would increase the breeze from behind them, pushing the pollen onto the man at even greater speeds, while also enhancing her chakra into it, allowing her to sense everything as she pushed the wind onto the man. At the same time, Huna would leap 15m into the air, launching himself upwards while kneading his fire chakra, as he reached his peak, he would exhale three large fireballs, aiming them slightly upwards, so they would fall down onto the man, all three hitting just around him, engulfing him in a pillar of flames on contact, before landing back down next to Raven.

(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees(reference)
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies

(Katon: Gōenka) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

(Fuuton: Chakra Kenpa no Kaze) - Wind Style: Chakra Sensing Breeze
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: A wind technique similar to the chakra sensing rain technique, the user infuses their chakra into the surround air create a light breeze across the battlefield. This breeze is capable of sensing the chakra of people or objects it comes in contact with. The breeze will die out after three turns once activated and can only be used twice per battle.
~Deactivates after three turns.
~Can only be used twice per battle.

Chakra:
4460-20=4440(EMS)(idk if my chakra changes as im still using the original technique for wood release)
EMS turn 2/10
Solider Pill-2/4
Tracking= 75
Speed= 11
going to need to talk about this...

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was asked to check this.

I agree with Serpent

- The wood jutsu is a one time jutsu and not something you continue to manipulate nor fuel. That's too obvious.
- Serpent destroys the wood with lightning and You Sir Delta could have used the wood again(and not as a reference) to move out of the way.
- Verdict: Delta failed to counter as the wood was destroyed by the lightning technique. Raven and her 2 summons would be hit by what is left of the lightning, interrupting the summons' intended moves.

Reactions: Serpent

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
So I was asked to check this.

I agree with Serpent

- The wood jutsu is a one time jutsu and not something you continue to manipulate nor fuel. That's too obvious.
- Serpent destroys the wood with lightning and You Sir Delta could have used the wood again(and not as a reference) to move out of the way.
- Verdict: Delta failed to counter as the wood was destroyed by the lightning technique. Raven and her 2 summons would be hit by what is left of the lightning, interrupting the summons' intended moves.
Ill be getting a second check

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Sorry for delay in the check. RL was a busy week.

To make it short, while its a sneaky move, Delta has posted that he grew the forrest in all directions. They have agreed that they are 15m apart. The forrest has grown behind Serpet as his attack is only a frontal facing cone causing pollen to grown and be spread in the air. While Deltas move may be a bit unorthodox, and certainly pushing limits, i think it would be fair to say he could manipulate the growing forrest to carry him backward to "long range out of reach" of Serpents technique.
The technique itself has already been established to carry Delta, but as Serpent attacks, he would destroy the branch carrying Delta, causing him to drop, but I dont think it would reach fast enough to actually hit delta.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for delay in the check. RL was a busy week.

To make it short, while its a sneaky move, Delta has posted that he grew the forrest in all directions. They have agreed that they are 15m apart. The forrest has grown behind Serpet as his attack is only a frontal facing cone causing pollen to grown and be spread in the air. While Deltas move may be a bit unorthodox, and certainly pushing limits, i think it would be fair to say he could manipulate the growing forrest to carry him backward to "long range out of reach" of Serpents technique.
The technique itself has already been established to carry Delta, but as Serpent attacks, he would destroy the branch carrying Delta, causing him to drop, but I dont think it would reach fast enough to actually hit delta.
Sorry for the wall of text but I do find this a bit upsetting concerting Delta's been DM'ing me for the past week saying if the ruling didn't go her way, she could just get Zat to check. Saying Zat would just rule in her favor no matter what. I don't know if this is truly the case but this ruling has be now believing it to be so.'

I strongly disagree. Forest starts from underneath Delta, lifting her up to evade my swamp, and then spreads outward in all directions. So any branches spreading in my direction would be destroyed before they could reach me. Delta also specified in her move that the flowers only grow/target my area, leaving her and her summons out of the range of the pollen. This means since the wood would be destroyed, no flowers would form to release the pollen. That's neither here nor there however since that was the last move. The move in question is this current one.

Delta used a technique last turn to evade my swamp, moving her up. After doing so, I used a lightning attack to counter her technique and attack her at the same time. In this new turn, Delta is saying she further manipulates the technique she used last turn "before I used my lightning" to evade the lighting I used this turn. This is a clear breach in the rules of this RP. In her new turn, she is changing the way she used a technique last turn to evade a technique I used this turn. The technique in question doesn't last multiple turns nor does it allow for continued manipulation over multiple turns. The intended purpose of her wood technique was to lift her up out of the swamp, to then say it moves her backwards to evade something that happens after she uses the technique is ludicrous.

what she is trying to do could be accomplished with a technique that allows for it, such as this Inorganic Reincarnation, that would allow for further manipulation over multiple turns. In turn one, it could be used to lift someone up, and in the next turn it could be used to move someone back. Her technique however is not able to do that, not unless she uses another technique to enable it to do so, which she didn't.

( Senpō: Muki Tensei ) - Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note: Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode.
Anyways, since the two rulings clash we'll need to get an RP mod to check this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Delta and Geezus

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Sorry for the wall of text but I do find this a bit upsetting concerting Delta's been DM'ing me for the past week saying if the ruling didn't go her way, she could just get Zat to check. Saying Zat would just rule in her favor no matter what. I don't know if this is truly the case but this ruling has be now believing it to be so.'

Ive no idea why you're posting a wall of counter argument so unnecessarily, argue that with Zat in Dms not here when asking for a mod check.

Secondly, imma just clear this up before your sheer lack of understanding actually gets someone in trouble. Yes, i did say Zat would rule in my favor, because i asked Zat(and Pervy) prior to this move how continuation moves worked if they weren't fully countered. Both told me i just post a reference and continue on. So dont try cry bias because i got a Sensei who i knew was going to rule in my favor to check, i only knew because Zat herself believed that what i was doing was legal, so don't try run someones name in the dirt because you don't like the outcome. So no, there was no "bias", i merely asked one of the sensei who told me i could do what i did to check, and they backed up what they told me.

But hell, seems we posting wallies, lets give it a go.

Argument one,
Forest starts from underneath Delta, lifting her up to evade my swamp, and then spreads outward in all directions.
Wrong.
"The tree's would rise extremely quickly, lifting both Raven and her jaguars up out of the swamp while at the same time growing from beneath her at rapid speeds. The forest would spring forward like lightning, filling the entire swamp with roots and covering a large majority of the battle in all directions in front of the man up past 40 meters "
It lifts me up and spreads at the same time, 10m deep in all directions 40m.

Argument two
Delta also specified in her move that the flowers only grow/target my area, leaving her and her summons out of the range of the pollen.
Wrong again
"However, the flowers themselves would be aiming towards the man, spanning the full range, "
Spanning the full 40m range, aiming in your direction. What i said here.
The flowers would be far enough away so that Ravens Jaguars would be safe from it
Is merely they arnt in front of me, aka, far enough forward.

Argument three
This means since the wood would be destroyed
Also wrong, you destroyed 1/2 of the technique, didnt touch the roots, which, you acknowledge to be a factor in your counter.
As the wood begins to form, Hei would clearly be able to see the chakra and wood itself beneath the ground. It would catch him slightly surprised as the ability is a rear one
A rear one, how would you deduce that unless the technique actually gets behind you? Its a very front attack from what you can see according to your argument.

Argument four
Delta is saying she further manipulates the technique she used last turn "before I used my lightning" to evade the lighting I used this turn.
Did i?
"As the jutsu entered the 2m range, Raven manipulated the roots the trio where standing on, growing new large branches, which would move her and the jaguars 2m backwards, outside of the range of the jutsu. "

Pretty sure i put alot of detail into explaining that your move did infact happen before i moved myself away. To further back this up

"However, the mans attack may have spread wide, and high, but it didn't do anything to the roots below the ground which continued to spread. With this, Raven had no reason to stop her jutsu, as the man barely countered a small portion of it. As the lightning ripped through the above ground thicker tree's, Raven continued to grow the large roots, spreading her technique across the large 80m wide span she had planned originally before the man used his lightning to destroy the top foliage. "

so idk where youre getting this "i used it before your lightning" idea from, go re read the move maybe? The way i saw it, you only countered a small portion of my technique, if you destroy the bottom part of a fireball thats coming towards you, the top half doesnt magically disappear, it continues. Same principle here. I was attacking you from above and below ground, you countered the above ground portion, i continued using the below ground portion, while the top half was being destroyed, simple really. Also i grew fresh roots from the technique, not the ones already being sent underground or above ground, so it wasn't using the same branch i was standing on, it was a fresh portion, which, according to the jutsu itself "Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees " i can do

Last edited: