Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the late response, I had forgotten to subscribe to this thread. And sure, official, get some kumi at the end.

Now, this particular ninja wasn't a paragon of any virtue when one imagined the ideal shinobi, just about enough ambition remained within him to want to breathe. But lately he found himself to be more open-minded, more willing to go against the grain. Hence the present predicament.
Standing some distance away was a lady. Innocent in the face, body clearly battle-hardened. How unladylike.
"I take it you come bearing gifts?", said with a sad smile. His best arm reached overhead and grabbed two large shuriken.
"These are mine," he whispered, before releasing them. While they were intended to miss, each approaching her from either side, their itinerary would intersect at some distance behind her, allowing for the connected electric cables to make contact and thereafter deliver a paralysing shock.

Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage : 40
Description: The user will take out two large shuriken or Windmill Shuriken and channel their raiton chakra into them. They will then throw them at their target to pin them down and maintain a connection with the shuriken through a electrical cable that delivers a numbing shock to paralyse the target and restrict their movements.
Note: Numbing effect lasts for one turn.

@Red-Robin

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the late response, I had forgotten to subscribe to this thread. And sure, official, get some kumi at the end.

Now, this particular ninja wasn't a paragon of any virtue when one imagined the ideal shinobi, just about enough ambition remained within him to want to breathe. But lately he found himself to be more open-minded, more willing to go against the grain. Hence the present predicament.
Standing some distance away was a lady. Innocent in the face, body clearly battle-hardened. How unladylike.
"I take it you come bearing gifts?", said with a sad smile. His best arm reached overhead and grabbed two large shuriken.
"These are mine," he whispered, before releasing them. While they were intended to miss, each approaching her from either side, their itinerary would intersect at some distance behind her, allowing for the connected electric cables to make contact and thereafter deliver a paralysing shock.

@Red-Robin
No worries at all. Just to clarify, due to recent changes made to the speed resistance specialty, it now only effects up to short range instead of medium range, but still lowers your speed by 2 if within said range. With that said, I'm going to assume we're starting at a default mid-range from one another since it wasn't previously specified.

As the pairing upon the field was set and eye contact was made, the opposing side would have made first contact. While their words were relatively cryptic, or perhaps just otherwise unfamiliar to her as being sensical, Violet merely listened a moment before she'd witness the sudden elevation of her opponent's arm as two relatively sizeable shuriken were brought into focus, doubly so by their own commentary having given away the implication to use them in an offensive tact. With oceanic blue irises that illuminated upon the field with the intensity of hyper-focused attentiveness, Violet had made only a small pair of gestures; elevating her left and right hands from her sides as a swelling of futon chakra would begin to harness into the tips of her fingers, where shuriken hovered upon the tips of her fingers, one to each hand. From there, simple chakra manipulation would result in the chakra forming into that of two individual shuriken of her own, each spinning and rotating with relatively incredible intensity at the tips of her fingers, hovering in the air. They did not need to be powerful nor elaborate, merely sharp enough to do a job.. With a mere flick of her wrists, the two wind-shuriken would hurl forward, each carving through the air until they'd find their target. They were not aimed for the boy across from her, but instead for the wires that tied to the larger tools thrown previously. With ease, the wind severed not only the cables themselves, but also the electrical charge that was being funneled through them, leaving the larger shuriken to travel without guidance until they'd inevitably displace elsewhere without consequence.

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra:15
Damage: 30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Immediately after the wind shuriken had met their mark, Violet had begun to step forward in something of an unremarkable, casual pace, her gaze fixed upon her opponent. "I see introductions are not necessary. While that is to be expected upon a field of battle, such courtesy I am told is necessary among comrades. But, if that is not what we are, then I shall offer you the respect of regarding you as my enemy." In that moment, Violet had suddenly leaned forward, well enough to give her footing an angular positioning upon the ground beneath her as a means to kick off against. Her speed was nothing to scoff at, as the strength of her kickoff left an indent in the ground which rapidly closed the gap between her and her target. With the distance between them closed to short range and paramount to close quarters, Violet felt right at home.. With the clenching of her right metallic hand, the gears and joints each clinking together as an indication of the tightening gesture into that of a palm-up facing fist, she'd quickly hurl it forward, aiming squarely for the boy's center of mass, or otherwise simply his sternum. Under any normal circumstance, such an attack would merely smart but could hardly be considered life threatening, yet Violet was anything but "normal." With luck, the boy would manage to evade, if not counter, in order to save the integrity of his body.

Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20 + 20 + 20 = 60
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.

Health = 160
Chakra = 1,600 - 15 < 1,585
Speed
= 13
Tracking = 14

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies. I didn't want your reply to go to waste, if anything mine should, if you do not want to continue (understandably lol)

-

No sooner Konohamaru threw the shurikens than they were deflected, gracefully, by Violet. There was no need for that he felt: one could easily swat them away without prior theatrics. But it was indicative of style. So he, in equal parts, adored and loathed it; all for the same reasons that involved his former, presently dead, comrade. Never being one to have any sort of luck with the fairer séx, an underlying current of heartbreak pervading his life, he had disallowed himself interactions with the finer gender for the foreseeable future, at least up until he recovered from his lugubrious state.

But life never pans out the way one plans it to, and today the young Sarutobi was right back in the thick of it, on the receiving end of a violent incursion by his adversary. As Violet launched at him, leading her assault with her right fist, of which a mechanical sound resonated, alarming to anyone that is fully human, Konohamaru, finding the concept of being struck in the gut deeply unappetising, moved to place some distance between them. He did so minimally, however. Painfully clear was the speed differential between them. So common sense would have it that he operates his marauding expedition from a distance, but he wanted to linger around to catch her off-guard. You know, reverse psychology or some shit, he thought.

A hair's breadth before Violet established contact Konohamaru moved with new-found speed. Simply side-stepping to the left and rotating his body vertically in one motion, he not only evaded the hit but afforded a small window to counterattack, which he did, as his right palm moved to connect with the right underside of her jaw. If successful, sufficient would it be to send her spinning in some manner, obviously aided by her current momentum.

Raiton: Ōbādoraibu - Lightning Release: Overdrive
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 20 (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: By utilising Lightning Release, the user can speed up the signals that are sent from the brain to the muscles to increase the user's striking speed. The technique also gives the user cutting capabilities from barehanded attacks. When in use this, allows the user to gain an increase of speed and Taijutsu, doubling his speed and increasing his Tai by 20 damage for 3 turns.

Raijin - Zeus
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40 (+20)
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

@Red-Robin