Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On a cloudy day, Luffy, the Sage of Diamond Bones is seen going through a small village, filled with nothing but farmers and civilian residents. Luffy has his Advanced Inner Sonar Skill activated, giving him really strong hearing. As he walks through the village, he is able to hear the residents pass out from his strong presence, or just his very strong body odor.

"Well, that didn't go as planned."

All out, killing allowed, Rei's R&R, no stealing. plain area, nothing special around.
Kaguya D. Luffy bio.

-Stopping in the middle of nowhere, Luffy sits down and grabs a large lunchpack from his pocket, awaiting a challenger.-

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
appears in Mid range, and waits to see if Luffy accepts his challenge. >.> <.<
My sword:
(Tsurugi no Ikusen Kosshi)- Broadsword of Thousand Bones
Type: Weapon
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: N/A (20*)
Damage Points: 90
Description: This sword is made by one of the greatest Kaguyas, using his own bones, he created this weapon. By extracting bones from his own body, he turned a regular bone, into a giant sword that is consisting of a thousand bones. By making many bones grow out of the one bone/the base/hilt/core, he made a broadsword, which has one thousand spikes, which gives this sword the ability to shave the opponent, and not to cut. It is said, that the creator, got the idea from his fight with Kisame of the Seven Swordsmen of the mist, by looking at Kisames sword, he was able to create a replica, using his own bones, but of course, it was not as powerful as Samehada, but the Kaguya was able to adapt to it, and use it with his own combat style. This sword has no special powers such as eating the opponents chakra, or feeling it, the sword isn't even alive. The user is able to send chakra into the sword, to shoot some of the spiky bones(5-10) at the opponent, the spiky bones have the strength and speed of a regular kunai. If wielded by a Kaguya, the user can regenerate new bones onto the sword. This is one of the best weapons for Kaguya, because they can use the bones on the sword as a base for their techniques, for example use a jutsu that creates a wall of bones, by extending the bones and forming a wall. If not in use, the Kaguya can use his ability to retract the bones/spikes, giving the sword a more compact form.
  • Shooting spikes and regenerating new ones cost 20 chakra
  • The bones are flexible, but yet very solid, meaning that the bones on the sword cannot be broken, or cut.
  • Can only be blocked by giant swords, or katanas, because of the flexible bones, a small sword/kunai would work like a pencil against a broom, it would go between the bones, and the opponent would get stabbed by multiple bones.
  • If wielded by anyone else but a Kaguya, the user will only be able to shoot spikes, but not regenerate.
  • All elemental ninjutsu of the user gain a -5 in damage for the next turn after a technique using this sword is carried out ( for example, Bone Rain )
Compact Form:
You must be registered for see images

Combat mode

Kiyoshi eh? Lets do it then. I charge at you at full speed, activating Sixth Sense:
(Sempai Oshie: Roku sacchi) Elder teachings: sixth sense
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: lasts 4 turns.
(final jutsu to be restricted
and follow your movement carefully, I grab my sword and put some chakra into it, shooting spikes from it at you as I'm about to reach you, combining it with:
(Doton: Ichichuuseki) Earth Release: Single Pillar
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Points: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: One of the easiest earth techniques. The user sends chakra into the ground by being in contact with the ground(with any part of the body), and a small round pillar erupt instantly anywhere the user wishes to. The pillars damage can be compared to one of a simple punch. Being really small and fast, it is also really silent and doesn't make any vibrations when its formed.
making a pillar erupt behind you and hit you right in the spine so that you cannot defend against the spikes properly.

lets wait and see what mugi says shall we? saves the spam xD
I'll try to finish this quickly.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My sword:
(Tsurugi no Ikusen Kosshi)- Broadsword of Thousand Bones
Type: Weapon
Chakra Cost: N/A (20*)
Damage Points: 90
Description: This sword is made by one of the greatest Kaguyas, using his own bones, he created this weapon. By extracting bones from his own body, he turned a regular bone, into a giant sword that is consisting of a thousand bones. By making many bones grow out of the one bone/the base/hilt/core, he made a broadsword, which has one thousand spikes, which gives this sword the ability to shave the opponent, and not to cut. It is said, that the creator, got the idea from his fight with Kisame of the Seven Swordsmen of the mist, by looking at Kisames sword, he was able to create a replica, using his own bones, but of course, it was not as powerful as Samehada, but the Kaguya was able to adapt to it, and use it with his own combat style. This sword has no special powers such as eating the opponents chakra, or feeling it, the sword isn't even alive. The user is able to send chakra into the sword, to shoot some of the spiky bones(5-10) at the opponent, the spiky bones have the strength and speed of a regular kunai. If wielded by a Kaguya, the user can regenerate new bones onto the sword. This is one of the best weapons for Kaguya, because they can use the bones on the sword as a base for their techniques, for example use a jutsu that creates a wall of bones, by extending the bones and forming a wall. If not in use, the Kaguya can use his ability to retract the bones/spikes, giving the sword a more compact form.
  • Shooting spikes and regenerating new ones cost 20 chakra
  • The bones are flexible, but yet very solid, meaning that the bones on the sword cannot be broken, or cut.
  • Can only be blocked by giant swords, or katanas, because of the flexible bones, a small sword/kunai would work like a pencil against a broom, it would go between the bones, and the opponent would get stabbed by multiple bones.
  • If wielded by anyone else but a Kaguya, the user will only be able to shoot spikes, but not regenerate.
  • All elemental ninjutsu of the user gain a -5 in damage for the next turn after a technique using this sword is carried out ( for example, Bone Rain )
Compact Form:

Combat mode

Kiyoshi eh? Lets do it then. I charge at you at full speed, activating Sixth Sense:
(Sempai Oshie: Roku sacchi) Elder teachings: sixth sense
Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: lasts 4 turns.
(final jutsu to be restricted
and follow your movement carefully, I grab my sword and put some chakra into it, shooting spikes from it at you as I'm about to reach you, combining it with:
(Doton: Ichichuuseki) Earth Release: Single Pillar
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Chakra Points: 10
Description: One of the easiest earth techniques. The user sends chakra into the ground by being in contact with the ground(with any part of the body), and a small round pillar erupt instantly anywhere the user wishes to. The pillars damage can be compared to one of a simple punch. Being really small and fast, it is also really silent and doesn't make any vibrations when its formed.
making a pillar erupt behind you and hit you right in the spine so that you cannot defend against the spikes properly.

I'll try to finish this quickly.
I have a normal Katana on my left hip.

As you begin to run towards me with your bone sword, I enhance my hearing by sending chakra to my ears, where the chakra would bounce off of objects and come back to my ears so that I can be aware of my surroundings during our battle, allowing me to be prepared for any attacks you may come at with.

(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user enhancing their hearing by utilizing chakra and enfusing their sound waves from their mouth. With their breathing sound waves emerge and bounce off of objects having them know wherever everything is around them.

I then see you shoot out spikes from your sword, as the spikes are travelling towards me, your spike would be coming out of the ground, however before it hits my spine, the chakra in my ear would bounce off of it and come back to me, letting me know of the spike, in a reaction to this, I quickly harden my body. Your bones being only as strong as regular Kunais and your spike being a D-rank, this technique - I think- would be enough. As soon as both hit me, I deactivate it instantly.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

Upon deactivating it, I you'd be pretty close to me, so I quickly release my chakra into your brain, making you think you carry on running towards me, when in fact you are running around in circles, getting more tired without being able to understand why, as you do this, I simply throw a lightning infused kunai towards your chest, aiming to stab you in the heart.

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
Chakra Cost:15
Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a normal Katana on my left hip.

As you begin to run towards me with your bone sword, I enhance my hearing by sending chakra to my ears, where the chakra would bounce off of objects and come back to my ears so that I can be aware of my surroundings during our battle, allowing me to be prepared for any attacks you may come at with.

(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Description: The user enhancing their hearing by utilizing chakra and enfusing their sound waves from their mouth. With their breathing sound waves emerge and bounce off of objects having them know wherever everything is around them.

I then see you shoot out spikes from your sword, as the spikes are travelling towards me, your spike would be coming out of the ground, however before it hits my spine, the chakra in my ear would bounce off of it and come back to me, letting me know of the spike, in a reaction to this, I quickly harden my body. Your bones being only as strong as regular Kunais and your spike being a D-rank, this technique - I think- would be enough. As soon as both hit me, I deactivate it instantly.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

Upon deactivating it, I you'd be pretty close to me, so I quickly release my chakra into your brain, making you think you carry on running towards me, when in fact you are running around in circles, getting more tired without being able to understand why, as you do this, I simply throw a lightning infused kunai towards your chest, aiming to stab you in the heart.

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted
Because of the Sixth Sense I am able to see and react, timing my technique perfectly, as you use your earth armor, I activate:
(Dendou Kosshi) - Electric Bones
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user sends lightning chakra through his bones, making the electricity jump from bone to bone if the bones are very close to each other(10-20 cm). Every one of the users bones become electrical conductors.
With this "electric field" that the user creates with his bones can paralyze the opponent when within that field, or very close. When used with the Dance of the Young Ferns, the user can only make a small electrical field(10 square meters), because of the huge area that the bones cover, the user does not have enough lightning chakra to cover it all. Because of that the bones become electrical conductors, the user is shocked all the time while it is active, making him immune to genjutsu. (up to A rank)
Note: Lasts for 3 rounds.
Note: Can only be used �nce per battle
Note: 10 damage to the user due to the constant shocking.
making electricity jump onto the bone spikes I shot at you, and shoot straight through your earth armor, and I quickly follow up with:
(Doton: Tsuchi Mine) - Earth Style: Earth Mine
Type: Attack
Range: Short/Medium/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user makes his chakra go trough the earth and compresses the minerals of the earth so much that they're ready to explode, if the opponent walks over them and take off his feet over the area, the area will explode.
while im still running at you, using the earth chakra I had in my pillar (it was a pillar that hit your spine, not a spike), compressing it into an earth mine and I finally finish you off with:
(Sempai Oshie: Ikkotsu)- Elder Teachings: Single Bone
Type: Attack/Defense
Chakra Cost: 40
Attack Points: 95
Description: After opening the sixth sense, the user focuses a huge amount of chakra into his legs, running zig-zag towards the opponent, at really high speed, and appears right in front of the opponent, charging his fists with earth chakra, giving the earth chakra the same properties as "Aggravated Rock Technique", ability to petrify on contact. Then the user delivers a strong punch into a point of the opponents body, petrifying the area where the punch is delivered, crushing that area.
Can only be used once per battle
Cannot perform Sixth Sense techniques for two rounds.
Must have mastered Kaitos taijutsu.
Must be Kage or higher and have incredible chakra control.
hitting your face with a punch, petrifying your head and crushing it, while at the same time making the earth mine explode because you touched it.

Alright so, Spikes shot at you, and as the pillar appears behind you, you become covered in earth armor, the spikes become enhanced by lightning, while the lightning doesn't increase the sharpness of the bones, lightning is still strong against earth, so it helps the spikes pass through the earth armor, right before the spikes hit, the pillar hits you in the back, having no effect, but it turns into an earth mine, which will explode if you move, because you are in contact with it. A second after the spikes hit, you are punched in the face by me..

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because of the Sixth Sense I am able to see and react, timing my technique perfectly, as you use your earth armor, I activate:
(Dendou Kosshi) - Electric Bones
Range: N/A
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user sends lightning chakra through his bones, making the electricity jump from bone to bone if the bones are very close to each other(10-20 cm). Every one of the users bones become electrical conductors.
With this "electric field" that the user creates with his bones can paralyze the opponent when within that field, or very close. When used with the Dance of the Young Ferns, the user can only make a small electrical field(10 square meters), because of the huge area that the bones cover, the user does not have enough lightning chakra to cover it all. Because of that the bones become electrical conductors, the user is shocked all the time while it is active, making him immune to genjutsu. (up to A rank)
Note: Lasts for 3 rounds.
Note: Can only be used �nce per battle
Note: 10 damage to the user due to the constant shocking.
making electricity jump onto the bone spikes I shot at you, and shoot straight through your earth armor, and I quickly follow up with:
(Doton: Tsuchi Mine) - Earth Style: Earth Mine
Type: Attack
Range: Short/Medium/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user makes his chakra go trough the earth and compresses the minerals of the earth so much that they're ready to explode, if the opponent walks over them and take off his feet over the area, the area will explode.
while im still running at you, using the earth chakra I had in my pillar (it was a pillar that hit your spine, not a spike), compressing it into an earth mine and I finally finish you off with:
(Sempai Oshie: Ikkotsu)- Elder Teachings: Single Bone
Type: Attack/Defense
Attack Points: 95
Description: After opening the sixth sense, the user focuses a huge amount of chakra into his legs, running zig-zag towards the opponent, at really high speed, and appears right in front of the opponent, charging his fists with earth chakra, giving the earth chakra the same properties as "Aggravated Rock Technique", ability to petrify on contact. Then the user delivers a strong punch into a point of the opponents body, petrifying the area where the punch is delivered, crushing that area.
Can only be used once per battle
Cannot perform Sixth Sense techniques for two rounds.
Must have mastered Kaitos taijutsu.
Must be Kage or higher and have incredible chakra control.
hitting your face with a punch, petrifying your head and crushing it, while at the same time making the earth mine explode because you touched it.

Alright so, Spikes shot at you, and as the pillar appears behind you, you become covered in earth armor, the spikes become enhanced by lightning, while the lightning doesn't increase the sharpness of the bones, lightning is still strong against earth, so it helps the spikes pass through the earth armor, right before the spikes hit, the pillar hits you in the back, having no effect, but it turns into an earth mine, which will explode if you move, because you are in contact with it. A second after the spikes hit, you are punched in the face by me..
As lightning jumps from the kunais, I quickly let out a scream which would quickly deflects the projectiles away whilst sending you flying backwards. However as I do this, I twist my hand clockwise, making the sound released a lot louder so that as well as blocking the bone spikes (Since they are as strong as regular Kunais) and blowing you backwards, it deafens you, causing your ears extreme and throbbing pain. Doing this, I prevent you from using Earth mine so the pillar does nothing as I'd still have my armour on. After the pillar connects and crumbles into nothing, I deactivate my armour.
I wasn't sure if I could Use the sound jutsu with the armour on, but Zen has said it's possible, so this reply is based on that.

(Ototon: Himei Zetsubou no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Scream of Despair Skill
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user concentrating chakra into their vocal cords enhancing throat chakra lets out a scream that travels extremely fast in which can be used to deflect projectiles and send opponents flying.
Note: Travels at 315 speed

(Ototon: Boryūmukontorōru-Kon'ya Wa Tōku· Hādo) :- Sound Release: Volume Control-Pump up the Volume
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (Only if increase in sound)
Description: The user, after producing sound waves (Either naturally or by a technique), will move one of their hands in such away that it appears as if they are decreasing or increasing the sound of a speaker (Clockwise to increase; Counterclockwise to decrease). Doing this allows the user to change the decibel of any sound waves produced so that it becomes either extremely loud and deafens the opponent or extremely soft to where the target could no longer hear it. Increasing the sound can cause the opponent's eardrums to blow, causing extreme pain and deafness.
Note: Can only Change the Volume 3x a battle
Note: Can only be used with Sound Techniques A Ranked and Below.
Note: Opponent(s) goes deaf for one turn.
Note: Opponent(s) suffer from bleeding of the ears and throbbing pain for 2 turns after deafness dissipates.

As you're blown backwards, just as you land, I cause extremely sharp pillars to come out from the area I predict you'd land in, the sharp pillars would come at you from all around you and the ground below, aiming to pierce your body from every possible angle.

(Kyousei Doton No Jutsu) – Greater Earth Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Descripton: Creates strong pillars, tools and shields made out of earth.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As lightning jumps from the kunais, I quickly let out a scream which would quickly deflects the projectiles away whilst sending you flying backwards. However as I do this, I twist my hand clockwise, making the sound released a lot louder so that as well as blocking the bone spikes (Since they are as strong as regular Kunais) and blowing you backwards, it deafens you, causing your ears extreme and throbbing pain. Doing this, I prevent you from using Earth mine so the pillar does nothing as I'd still have my armour on. After the pillar connects and crumbles into nothing, I deactivate my armour.
I wasn't sure if I could Use the sound jutsu with the armour on, but Zen has said it's possible, so this reply is based on that.

(Ototon: Himei Zetsubou no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Scream of Despair Skill
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user concentrating chakra into their vocal cords enhancing throat chakra lets out a scream that travels extremely fast in which can be used to deflect projectiles and send opponents flying.
Note: Travels at 315 speed

(Ototon: Boryūmukontorōru-Kon'ya Wa Tōku· Hādo) :- Sound Release: Volume Control-Pump up the Volume
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (Only if increase in sound)
Description: The user, after producing sound waves (Either naturally or by a technique), will move one of their hands in such away that it appears as if they are decreasing or increasing the sound of a speaker (Clockwise to increase; Counterclockwise to decrease). Doing this allows the user to change the decibel of any sound waves produced so that it becomes either extremely loud and deafens the opponent or extremely soft to where the target could no longer hear it. Increasing the sound can cause the opponent's eardrums to blow, causing extreme pain and deafness.
Note: Can only Change the Volume 3x a battle
Note: Can only be used with Sound Techniques A Ranked and Below.
Note: Opponent(s) goes deaf for one turn.
Note: Opponent(s) suffer from bleeding of the ears and throbbing pain for 2 turns after deafness dissipates.

As you're blown backwards, just as you land, I cause extremely sharp pillars to come out from the area I predict you'd land in, the sharp pillars would come at you from all around you and the ground below, aiming to pierce your body from every possible angle.

(Kyousei Doton No Jutsu) – Greater Earth Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Damage Points: 60
Descripton: Creates strong pillars, tools and shields made out of earth.
You are forgetting my increased reaction time, and the fact that the spikes were shot 4 turns ago. You wouldn't have time to react in time after seeing the spikes becoming electrified, let alone perform a jutsu. (Discussed it with Gobi Gobletsson).

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are forgetting my increased reaction time, and the fact that the spikes were shot 4 turns ago. You wouldn't have time to react in time after seeing the spikes becoming electrified, let alone perform a jutsu. (Discussed it with Gobi Gobletsson).
In that case, it was nice fighting you.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In that case, it was nice fighting you.
Ye, good fight. But it became weird when a projectile I shot 4 turns ago still hadn't reached you xD

Very technical stuff below:
My reaction time + sixth sense >>>>>>> you reaction time
Mid range: 10-20 meters. (Let's say 20).
Average run speed of a normal human: 7-8 m/s.
Run speed of an official sage: Lets say roughly 15m/s. (Probably much higher).
Projectile being even faster than that.
Leaving you with 1 second to perform a earth jutsu. Let's ignore reaction time completely, and say you become covered in stones in 0.5 seconds.(which is unrealistic in itself) with my reaction time, as soon as I see the first sign of the earth jutsu, I simply focus my lightning chakra (super good chakra control, read bio). Well lightning being lightning jumps onto the bone instantaneously. With my reaction time, let's say i'd be around 0.3 seconds behind your jutsu, leaving you only 0.2 seconds to react and perform a scream.

Sorry I pulled technical shit on you, I remember how much time got slowed down during this fight, since the projectiles from 4 turns ago hadn't reached you, and like 3-4 techniques were performed before that time. Also the fact that you didn't take reaction time into account at all, with me timing my electric bones jutsu perfectly, so it'd leave you with no time to react.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ye, good fight. But it became weird when a projectile I shot 4 turns ago still hadn't reached you xD

Leaving you with 1 second to perform a earth jutsu. Let's ignore reaction time completely, and say you become covered in stones in 0.5 seconds.(which is unrealistic in itself) with my reaction time, as soon as I see the first sign of the earth jutsu, I simply focus my lightning chakra (super good chakra control, read bio). Well lightning being lightning jumps onto the bone instantaneously. With my reaction time, let's say i'd be around 0.3 seconds behind your jutsu, leaving you only 0.2 seconds to react and perform a scream.

Sorry I pulled technical shit on you, I remember how much time got slowed down during this fight, since the projectiles from 4 turns ago hadn't reached you, and like 3-4 techniques were performed before that time. Also the fact that you didn't take reaction time into account at all, with me timing my electric bones jutsu perfectly, so it'd leave you with no time to react.
Aaaand this is why you dnt fk with mugi.. xD

anyway? my turn? :p

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lmao, you really didn't have to explain that, kinda realized that I was replying as if we had same speed and shit. Hence why I decided not to doubt that my reply was invalid after you had told me so.

Anyways, enjoy your fight with Minato and sorry for spamming. xd

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm, well kaguya.. really dont want you getting too close in my base state

anyway, i'll start off simple.

Vincent bio.

I summon the toad sages, who hop onto my shoulders

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm, well kaguya.. really dont want you getting too close in my base state

anyway, i'll start off simple.

Vincent bio.

I summon the toad sages, who hop onto my shoulders

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon
As of now, this battlefield, is my battlefield:
Sawarabi no Mai - Dance of the Young Ferns
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:45
Damage Points:80
Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.
tall bone spikes start erupting from the underground, while at the same time:
(Hone Ami) Bone Network
Damage Points: 80*
Description: The user gathers chakra in his palms, and places them on the ground, creating an underground bone network. Spiky bones appear all over underground, some parts of some bones are sticking out like roots of a tree. This technique will prevent the opponent from going underground, if he does so, he will get stabbed by the bones that are underground. Does only damage if the opponent is underground while the technique is being used, or goes underground after it is used. Because of the amount of bones created, the bones are weaker than regular kaguya bones, but stronger than regular human bones(Strong as stones).
Note: Underground techs doesn't work.
Note: Can only be used once per battle, lasts until destroyed.
Note: Mental strain on the user, 5 damage.
the underground is filled with "roots". Having the advanced inner sonar skill still active, I keep track of you even if I lose line of sight to you.
As the tall bone spikes are erupting everywhere, the bones that erupt around you wrap themselves around you:
(Inperiaru Hone Sousou)- Imperial Bone Burial
• Type: Attack
• Range: Short-Mid
• Chakra Cost: 35
• Damage Points: 60
• Description: A bone burial on a massive scale used to crush multiple enemies. Leaves a giant upward cork screw shape mass of bone and a giant crater.
• Note: This jutsu can only be used by Kaguya Clan members.
even if you get stabbed by the one that grow directly below you.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As of now, this battlefield, is my battlefield:
Sawarabi no Mai - Dance of the Young Ferns
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:45
Damage Points:80
Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.
tall bone spikes start erupting from the underground, while at the same time:
(Hone Ami) Bone Network
Damage Points: 80*
Description: The user gathers chakra in his palms, and places them on the ground, creating an underground bone network. Spiky bones appear all over underground, some parts of some bones are sticking out like roots of a tree. This technique will prevent the opponent from going underground, if he does so, he will get stabbed by the bones that are underground. Does only damage if the opponent is underground while the technique is being used, or goes underground after it is used. Because of the amount of bones created, the bones are weaker than regular kaguya bones, but stronger than regular human bones(Strong as stones).
Note: Underground techs doesn't work.
Note: Can only be used once per battle, lasts until destroyed.
Note: Mental strain on the user, 5 damage.
the underground is filled with "roots". Having the advanced inner sonar skill still active, I keep track of you even if I lose line of sight to you.
As the tall bone spikes are erupting everywhere, the bones that erupt around you wrap themselves around you:
(Inperiaru Hone Sousou)- Imperial Bone Burial
• Type: Attack
• Range: Short-Mid
• Chakra Cost: 35
• Damage Points: 60
• Description: A bone burial on a massive scale used to crush multiple enemies. Leaves a giant upward cork screw shape mass of bone and a giant crater.
• Note: This jutsu can only be used by Kaguya Clan members.
even if you get stabbed by the one that grow directly below you.
~_~ fml you are going straight for it eh?

as the toads are summoned and hop onto my shoulders, random bones start appearing from the ground, i quickly vacate the floor, making a small pillar under my right foot:

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

shortly after doing so, the ground undergoes a noticable colour shift:

Silicone Release: Extract (Shirikon: Ekisu)
Description: The user slams his hand on the ground extracting silicone powder from the ground. This makes a layer of silicone sand all over the ground of the battlefield. This jutsu renders any earth jutsus that require the ground to be unuseble. Also the user can manipulate the silicone sand for jutsus.
-Only used twice per battle

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~_~ fml you are going straight for it eh?

as the toads are summoned and hop onto my shoulders, random bones start appearing from the ground, i quickly vacate the floor, making a small pillar under my right foot:

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

shortly after doing so, the ground undergoes a noticable colour shift:

Silicone Release: Extract (Shirikon: Ekisu)
Description: The user slams his hand on the ground extracting silicone powder from the ground. This makes a layer of silicone sand all over the ground of the battlefield. This jutsu renders any earth jutsus that require the ground to be unuseble. Also the user can manipulate the silicone sand for jutsus.
-Only used twice per battle
I don't know what your intention with the layer of silicone sand was o_o
Anyway, I don't think your pillar would take you far enough up, as the tall bone spikes are really tall and the earth jutsu says "small earth pillars". As the bone spikes were erupting, they'd destroy the pillar in the process, erupting through the pillar. Also, if miraculously no pillars were to stab you, you still didn't defend against the bone burial. The really tall pillars that erupt from the ground for the dance of the young ferns wrap themselves around, crushing.
After getting grazed by the tall bone spikes that erupt while standing on his small pillar, the bone spikes that erupt wrap themselves around Vincent, crushing his body.
I use:
(Honeton: Tenjoukai) - Bone Release: Celestial World
Chakra Cost:50
Damage Points:100
Description: A jutsu developed by Kaguya D. Luffy, the Sage of the Diamond Bones. Luffy created this jutsu shortly after finishing his journey to become a Sage. It is now known as his ultimate jutsu. To use this jutsu, the user must prepare some things beforehand: Dance of the Young Ferns must have been used beforehand, and the Bone Flower must be used on himself to protect himself from this technique. Before using the Bone Flower, the user releases a large amount of chakra into the atmosphere, which he sends into the large bone spikes from the Dance of the Young Ferns technique. As it is sent into the bone spikes, the chakra compresses itself in each of the bone spike and the user quickly uses Bone Flower to protect himself and then uses this technique to detonate the bone spikes. All of the bone spikes shatter into a billion pieces flying at high speeds in all directions. The aftermath of this jutsu is nothing else than bone shards everywhere, and a lone bone flower in the middle of it all, the user cancels his Bone Flower technique after the "explosion" ends. This jutsu puts so much strain on the user that he is unable to use any aspect of his Kekkei Genkai for the rest of the battle, his bone density returns to the normal density of human bones, he can no longer manipulate his bones in any shape or form, which of course means that this technique cannot be used more than once per battle. The user also uses up a lot of chakra, meaning he cannot use any forbidden rank techniques for the rest of the battle and S rank for 1 turn, if the user has already used a forbidden rank technique during his battle, he will not be able to use this one(Cannot use any forbidden rank techniques before or after using this one). The user takes -15 damage from the strain and it can only be used by the Sage of the Diamond Bones.
(Hone Hana) - Bone Flower
Type: Defense
Chakra Cost: 50
Description: This is the ultimate defense technique of the Kaguyas. The Kaguya will control the strongest bone in his body, the same one he uses for Dance of Clematis Flower, he will take control of the flower and making it grow out of his whole body, covering his whole body with spiral shape bone, which is hard as diamond when used by someone with Kage rank chakra reserves. When the technique is done, it looks like a spiral shaped cacoon, with sharp tip on top and bottom, when created, half of the cacoon is underground. While inside it, the only thing the user can do is send chakra into the pores of the "cacoon" and make it drill fast into the ground.
Can only be used once per battle, and if used, cannot use Dance of Clematis Flower for 3 turns, vice versa.
Lasts for two rounds
Since the cacoon is drilled halfway into the ground, lightning techs will get grounded and have no effect on the user, however advanced fire techniques and advanced lightning techniques will heat up the cacoon and cook the kaguya inside alive.
BOOOOOOOOM.
^^

I'm not really sure what happened, or what your thought process was behind your move was.