Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was not unlike me to find myself in these circumstances, I had heard it elsewhere remarked that I possess a remarkable affinity for precarious state of affairs, nor were they untoward, as I, of late, suffered from ambitions of being an actual shinobi. A terribly terrible illness to be afflicted with; the reader, particularly one of lazy disposition, may agree. Thus you will come to learn the cure is indeed worse than the illness.

A sense of unease not unfamiliar to me coursed through me and the cortisol with which my body disenthralled irrepressibly drowned feelings of assurance I had lulled myself with. The state of my mental: temperamental. The katana in my hand served me as much a walking stick as a weapon. Yet, the reader would be careful to not associate any of this with anything forthcoming, rather they were consequences from events heretofore, events pertaining old comrades. Nay, a man wearing a mushroom hat was the least of my concerns.

"Tell me old man, a thirteen year old beating you senseless, is that an experience you have had the luxury to?," I said contemptuously while attempting to ignore feelings of fraudulence my newly acquired left eye conveyed on me.

Doujutsu: Sharingan | Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
"I'm 26 you mouthy brat!" Law would state with a cold tone. Passively activating his chakra sensory, Law would gauge the power of the little child and almost scoff. "Leave this place at once or perish. This is your only warning..." Claimed the surgeon as he grabbed onto a FTG marked kunai with his left hand. He would look the child in the eyes from a distance, curios to the level of ocular power the child would possess should it come to it.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That Law was stronger was not undiscernible by in contrast the considerably more chakra that roared through him. It wasn't lost on me that defeat was my likely outcome, however I wanted to prolong it so as to gain the most from this encounter.

"Clinging onto kunais are we?," I taunted. "We've only just begun."

Before a pin could drop I was already racing ahead to my right in a manner of an arc, lightning flaring around my left hand as from it I contrived a hound that also sped at Law in the opposite direction. Beholden to my eye for providing me with necessary visual acuity to notice the curious inscription on his kunai, and to my makeshift dog for acting as a distraction, I hoped for an opening to land attack.

Raiton: Raijū Tsuiga - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Tracking Fang
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting and rampages towards his target.
@Vayne

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Sensing the build up and the movement, Law knew that the kid would not heed his warning. Observing the kid's actions, Law would formulate a simple plan upon the release of the lightning and the kid's dash. The surgeon would simply move to his right side, placing him towards the extremity of the lightning attack. Once within the appropriate range, Law would simply wave his right hand, creating a barrier of wind that would repel the hound away from him and back towards it's creator.

( Fūton: Fūhakujun ) - Wind Release: Shield of the Wind Count
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Description: A self-proclaimed invincible barrier; using hand gestures, the user is able to create a protective barrier of wind capable of repelling any incoming attack they perceive, back on the original user with equal force. Using this, the user is able to repel any B rank ninjutsu back, based on strength and weaknesses of Wind.

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His attack was served back to him in a cocktail of wind and lightning. Opting to skip this drink he sped past it with his trusty Overdrive. Once in the clear the random ninja placed Law in an illusion in attempt to distract him as he closed into short range.

Raiton: Ōbādoraibu - Lightning Release: Overdrive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 (-10 per turn)
Description: By utilising Lightning Release, the user can speed up the signals that are sent from the brain to the muscles to increase the user's striking speed. The technique also gives the user cutting capabilities from barehanded attacks. When in use this, allows the user to gain an increase of speed and Taijutsu, doubling his speed and increasing his Tai by 20 damage for 3 turns.

Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.
@Vayne