Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
I'll shall be utilzing Mirabelle in signature, but with the updates found here: [x]
Official Battle
Mid Ranged (11 Meters Apart)

Post your bio and first move unless you wish for me to start.

Tantriskert

Kin
135💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your bio looks awesome, I love the color of her suit that you chose!
I'll shall be utilzing Mirabelle in signature, but with the updates found here: [x]
Official Battle
Mid Ranged (11 Meters Apart)

Post your bio and first move unless you wish for me to start.

I love the bio that you chose, the color is great.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Honestly, the Dragon Maiden had become lost for time. She had idly begun to walk along the roads of her subconscious; lost on a path of true self-identity but alas she couldn’t find an answer…but perhaps her next encounter will allow her to effectively find a new origin. It didn’t take long, with the arrival of another unfamiliar visitor. She turned her head, now eyeing the person from top to bottom. His appearance gives off the vibe of a traditional samurai lacking his armor but she felt something about him that seemed…off. She wasn’t sure what this feeling was as it peppered within her mind. She wasn’t herself today, now with blonde hair and eye contacts that changed how they appeared. Mirabelle wanted a break – thus she allowed “Queen” to the authority of the battle instead.

Well hello stranger, perhaps you’ve heard about me. Coming to serve me so early this morning I see, but it seems you have forgotten one thing…” Queen said as she moved her hands through her blonde hair to move it to the back as she tied it into a pony tail. The movements of her hand was used as a trigger however, a sudden blow was dealt to the back of Kenshin’s knee, forcing the poor man to kneel against his will.

Perfect, stay like that…” she said with a smug look in her eyes. Queen simply used her earth chakra to make a throne made of it as she took a seat, legs crossed as she waited for him to respond to her.

Genjutsu: Senkyoushi | Illusionary Arts: Missionary
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (40 if done with hand seals)
Description:
The user will induce a simple but precise and useful illusion onto the enemy making him feel a blow was just delivered to the back of his knees. As a reflexive response, in reality his legs lose strength and the enemy falls on his knees immediately. While quite simple, the technique serves many purposes and leaves the enemy vulnerable. The technique can target other areas and deliver similar blows to induce other similar reflexive actions. If the user does 2 handseals (boar+rat) he can cause the enemy to experience pain and even target the enemy's neck from behind, making the enemy experience severe pain and loss of limb control for a few moments, collapsing to the ground as if a precise blow was given to a nervous cluster in the neck. Off course in reality, no damage is done but the body is fooled into reacting in a reflexive manner to the illusionary blows.
Note: Can only be taught by Scorps
Note: For the hit to cause damage, the user needs to do the handseals.
(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

• Wow
Reactions: System001

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oro?!? Was all Kenshin could say, finding himself kneeling on his right knee so suddenly. However, this display of confusion was just a way for him to cover up his first move. In the same movement as him being forced to his knee, Kenshin would have nicked his left thumb on the hilt of his katanna before grasping his right forearm; pushing a sliver of blood up over a concealed summoning tattoo as his right hand and knee would make contact with the ground.
This action would cause a single, large snake to burst out of the ground from directly behind Mirabelle, with the intention of swallowing her in her entirety in the same motion as the snake emerging from the ground.

From here, Kenshin would rise to his feet and take a relaxed stance, feeling full well that his opponent would easily be able to deal with his attack.

This-one humbly asks for your forgivingness Miss, for this-one is but a humble wanderer and does not know of you.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user summons up to 3 large snakes that emerge from underground to attack a target. These snakes are smaller than Manda, growing up to 5 meters in width each.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As the faint rumbling came from directly behind Queen, she wouldn’t really think much of it. She simply stepped slightly from her original position – but as the snake surfaced, it would be met with immense blade cutting through its neck. The slice was clean and precise; as the blood spill all over the ground but the snake poofing away afterward. Once the summon was dealt with, she would turn back to Kenshin.

Wanderer or not, you are trespassing…thus you will forfeit your right to life!” she said, as a seal would appear below the target while slamming her palm. This alone wouldn’t be the end of it, as a spear would be launched from behind the target – lunging into his spine. The seal's intention came into play as it would start to absorb material from the environment and mends it into his body, but with an infusion of chakra it would convert the material into ionized as it ionized his very body from the inside out.

With the success of her move; she would simply smirk as she rendered it unbreakable using the method of foreign infusions. She simply sat back down in her earth throne, waiting with her legs crossed.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Chakra no Mesu ) - Medical Technique: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15 - 30 ( per turn )
Damage Points: 30 - 60 (60)
Description: Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. The ninja will focus chakra to their hands. This medical technique then enables the users chakra to transform into small, sharp blades. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular metal scalpels, the chakra scalpel can make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection (although it can also be used to cut the external tissues as well). The chakra scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the chakra scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile. Adding to the technique's blade like quality, it also appears to give the user an increased level of durability over their chakra clad hands. The strength and effects of the technique are determined by how much chakra is put into it and how much skill and focus the user has in the technique. Its effects vary according to the targeted body though to cut through strong tissues such as bone, great skill, focus and chakra is needed. The effect can be sustained while the user focuses chakra into it.
Note: Can only be used by Canon Medical Bios or NB Medical Ninjas.
(Genjutsu: Gaia no Jishhikaitei) Illusion Technique: Embodiment of Gaia
Type: Supplementary,Offensive
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60 (80)
Description: The user makes four hand seals causing an illusion to occur, to which once activate the opponent will see the user instantly slam their hands onto the ground. Once they do a blue summoning formula will appear on the ground under the enemy. A blue chain with a spear head will form behind the target and stab into the spine of the target, to which once it does it will spread out and latch onto the surrounding environment (such as trees, mud puddles,water etc). The chains that branch from the original will then seemingly begin to absorb the properties of the said surroundings and forcefully injecting back into the body of the target. The target will feel immense amount of pressure as they feel there bones being morphed into the same material being absorbed by the chains(changing the bones into tree bark, hardening like steel etc). In reality the target is unharmed but us under immense mental strain and will pass out after 2 turns if they don’t break the illusion due to the intense mental strain. The technique is highly versatile as it can be used in accordance to the actual environment, thus making it harder to decipher. Genjutsu lasts two turns while it can only be used twice per battle, leaving the user unable to use A-rank and above genjutsu until the the illusion ends.
(Inton: Gogyou Gen) - Yin Release: 5 Elements Illusion
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (+50)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to combine their elemental chakra with Yin Release in order to create stronger, more potent genjutsu. When the user casts a genjutsu, rather than using their raw chakra they will use one of the basic elemental natures, thus increasing the potency of the jutsu. The jutsu increases in strength by one rank and due to the massive amount of chakra used, the jutsu can penetrate through any subversive method against genjutsu. By using nature chakra rather than raw chakra, the properties of the genjutsu can change in accordance to that nature and become stronger. For example, using Crushing Snake Constriction with Fire Release chakra would make the snakes appear, feel, and sound as though they were on fire. As well, the technique would follow the rules of elemental genjutsu. The user is free to alter the effects of a genjutsu within reason as long as the primary effects remain the same.
Note: Can only be used 6 times per battle.
Note: Cannot be used on techniques above S-rank.
Note: Yin Release masters can use advanced elements and CE

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm, right. I don't have the tools to deal with anything of this level. Even if I interrupt after your chakra scalpel, it's clear you have a lot more things than I can deal with in my current state xD So, I'll have to forfeit.

Sorry for the waste of your time ^^

Reactions: Alyx