Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regular rules and regulations apply
Plain field
Mid range
CJ and CE allowed​

Hashirama bio (needs update with SM) with CW on his wrist. Whoever joins may have the first move.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Casshern bio in signature. You're up.
Both Kage rank, unofficial ofc since we suck. No water source btw.

Hashirama stood in the middle of field, the ankle tall grass tickling his feet. A sweet summer breeze blew through the air, causing his hair to rise in the air, as if it danced with the wind. His hands were resting against his hips, eyes closed and a slight smile on his face.

The rustling of the grass calmed him, and the breeze gave him vigor never felt before. Aside from Konoha, the nature was the only place he felt at peace. His meditation was interupted by the sound of foot steps. He turned around to see a young male person in a skin tight, white uniform. Hashirama smirked and observed and couldn't help but burst into laughter upon seeing the attire. He laughed and the meadow rang with the sound of his laughter, even tears coming to his eyes. He recollected himself, wiping his eyes and smiled at the young man.

I apologize but I couldn't help but laugh at your clothes. It was rude I'm aware. My name is Hashirama Senju, Shodaime Hokage. You seem to have interuppted my usual routine and I don't remember seeing you before.
Do you require anything of me friend?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both Kage rank, unofficial ofc since we suck. No water source btw.

Hashirama stood in the middle of field, the ankle tall grass tickling his feet. A sweet summer breeze blew through the air, causing his hair to rise in the air, as if it danced with the wind. His hands were resting against his hips, eyes closed and a slight smile on his face.

The rustling of the grass calmed him, and the breeze gave him vigor never felt before. Aside from Konoha, the nature was the only place he felt at peace. His meditation was interupted by the sound of foot steps. He turned around to see a young male person in a skin tight, white uniform. Hashirama smirked and observed and couldn't help but burst into laughter upon seeing the attire. He laughed and the meadow rang with the sound of his laughter, even tears coming to his eyes. He recollected himself, wiping his eyes and smiled at the young man.

I apologize but I couldn't help but laugh at your clothes. It was rude I'm aware. My name is Hashirama Senju, Shodaime Hokage. You seem to have interuppted my usual routine and I don't remember seeing you before.
Do you require anything of me friend?

His man's laughter went completely unregistered to Casshern. Laughter, anger, fear, revulsion... what did their reaction matter? What did it change? In the end.. nothing. It was always the same. Prey always ended as prey. Casshern tilts his head to the side as if remembering something crucial..

"I am aware of your name.. your face.." Casshern's voice trails off for a moment as visions assault his mind. Senju.. blood.. alliances..

Casshern's hand grips his face with force, distorting his skin and voice. His voice rough with pain and dark emotions, he continues. ".. I have been.. t-tasked with eliminating you from this war.. H-Hokage of the Senju." He cackles madly as his hand falls away and his limp head rolls on his neck around and around.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His man's laughter went completely unregistered to Casshern. Laughter, anger, fear, revulsion... what did their reaction matter? What did it change? In the end.. nothing. It was always the same. Prey always ended as prey. Casshern tilts his head to the side as if remembering something crucial..

"I am aware of your name.. your face.." Casshern's voice trails off for a moment as visions assault his mind. Senju.. blood.. alliances..

Casshern's hand grips his face with force, distorting his skin and voice. His voice rough with pain and dark emotions, he continues. ".. I have been.. t-tasked with eliminating you from this war.. H-Hokage of the Senju." He cackles madly as his hand falls away and his limp head rolls on his neck around and around.
Hashirama glared at the man as he spoke, now completely serious. It seems this man had no good intent and that Hashirama would have to fight. He let out a long sigh before speaking.

Well then, I guess I have no other choice but to end this the hard way.

As he uttered this, 4 wooden vines erupted directly behind the young man in the unusual attire, coiling around his ankles and wrists holding him in place as well as raising him 1 meter from the ground . As the vines did their task, Hashirama drew 4 kunai from his pouch, throwing them at the torso of the young man aiming to injure him but not kill him. Hashirama did not want to cause unnecessary bloodshed.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defend with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama glared at the man as he spoke, now completely serious. It seems this man had no good intent and that Hashirama would have to fight. He let out a long sigh before speaking.

Well then, I guess I have no other choice but to end this the hard way.

As he uttered this, 4 wooden vines erupted directly behind the young man in the unusual attire, coiling around his ankles and wrists holding him in place as well as raising him 1 meter from the ground . As the vines did their task, Hashirama drew 4 kunai from his pouch, throwing them at the torso of the young man aiming to injure him but not kill him. Hashirama did not want to cause unnecessary bloodshed.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defend with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.
".. There is only one end to this!" Casshern cackles, his Kiyoshi sensing ability fully alert. In a moment, he quickly releases lightning all over his body. The wood tendrils race towards his body but are shredded on contact by the electric shield. At the same time, he lifts each leg to click the clasp on the opposite leg, unlatching his leg weights from his body. The leg weights fall to the ground. In unison with their first contact with the ground, Casshern moves in a blur. His body launches directly towards you, while moving his left hand upwards to wrap around the handle of one of the katanas on his body.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armor
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damages: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
".. There is only one end to this!" Casshern cackles, his Kiyoshi sensing ability fully alert. In a moment, he quickly releases lightning all over his body. The wood tendrils race towards his body but are shredded on contact by the electric shield. At the same time, he lifts each leg to click the clasp on the opposite leg, unlatching his leg weights from his body. The leg weights fall to the ground. In unison with their first contact with the ground, Casshern moves in a blur. His body launches directly towards you, while moving his left hand upwards to wrap around the handle of one of the katanas on his body.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armor
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 15
Damages: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
Just as his opponent rushes at him, seeing the leg weights drop, Hashirama causes a mass of wooden vines and pillars to erupt short range around him, pushing away his opponent and anything that might come at him. The vines and pillars aim to constrict and cause damage to his opponent, forcing him to back off from Hashirama.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just as his opponent rushes at him, seeing the leg weights drop, Hashirama causes a mass of wooden vines and pillars to erupt short range around him, pushing away his opponent and anything that might come at him. The vines and pillars aim to constrict and cause damage to his opponent, forcing him to back off from Hashirama.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.
Casshern watches as wood springs forth from the ground, forming a sort of barricade around your position. While the pillars emerge from the ground, he removes hand from the katana for a brief moment. His hand flicks forward, releasing a ball of lightning that punches through the wood barricade. It lands two meters in front of you and erupts into a massive lightning explosion, throwing up a large amount of debris and dust. Of course, the line of sight between the two would be blocked. However, Casshern's sensing ability allows him to know your location.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
Type: Offensive
Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.

Suddenly popping out from the dust and debris, several shadow copies emerge and all attack you from different forward directions. Few use a katana while others attack aim attacks using taijutsu. In the meantime, Casshern has arced around the remnants of the wooden barricade in order to reach your backside at short range. Another flick of his wrist releases a fast moving blade of wind aimed to cut through you at the waist from behind.

(Mikadzuki no Mai) - Dance of the Crescent Moon
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: As the ninja charges at the opponent, they create multiple shadow copies to confuse the opponent. Using the confusion, the real ninja will attack from the opponent's blindside.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Type: Offensive
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.