Rei's R&R
CE not allowed
CJ allowed
No Kills
No Sub/Kai
No Stealing of bio...

Bio: Toku in sig...
Range: Mid
Terrain: Plain field with a river running in between us...

Only one element allowed, makes more sense to use your primary element...I'll be using Earth...duh!

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll be using my Kenpachi bio [too lazy to link it u__u] and since you're far more experienced and strong than me then i'll use lightning to see that can NB's one of the strongest Doton users keep up with its elemental weakness Raiton U_U

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are Mandalorian abilities allowed ? and also GL to both and don't 1shot me >.>

To start the massace [the massacred one will be me ;__;] i simply mold a big amount of raw chakra into my body and then i release all the gathered chakra into 2 parts creating 2 shadow clones that immediately C1 runs in my left and C2 in my right.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

After creating the clones, I simply make 1 hand seal and then channel chakra at the path way of the opponent breaking his chakra flow and capturing him in a Genjutsu where he sees nothing more than darkness, infinite darkness, in RL the opponent is confused by the darkness and unable to attack.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

After capturing him in the Genjutsu i take the opportunity to attack and gather my lightning chakra into my left hand and condensing the chakra creating a massive chidori in my hand, then after doing that i aim my left hand at the opponent and release the massive lightning at him i create a 120º blast kills the opponent upon contact, after doing that i open my mouth and say, "Die old man."

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Type: Attack
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: The user will channel lightning chakra into his hand, covering it with a massive chidori. The user will then point his palm forwards, unleashing that chakra, creating a massive 120º blast of lightning that spreads from his hand, outwards and forward towards the enemy.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are Mandalorian abilities allowed ? and also GL to both and don't 1shot me >.>

To start the massace [the massacred one will be me ;__;] i simply mold a big amount of raw chakra into my body and then i release all the gathered chakra into 2 parts creating 2 shadow clones that immediately C1 runs in my left and C2 in my right.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

After creating the clones, I simply make 1 hand seal and then channel chakra at the path way of the opponent breaking his chakra flow and capturing him in a Genjutsu where he sees nothing more than darkness, infinite darkness, in RL the opponent is confused by the darkness and unable to attack.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

After capturing him in the Genjutsu i take the opportunity to attack and gather my lightning chakra into my left hand and condensing the chakra creating a massive chidori in my hand, then after doing that i aim my left hand at the opponent and release the massive lightning at him i create a 120º blast kills the opponent upon contact, after doing that i open my mouth and say, "Die old man."

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: The user will channel lightning chakra into his hand, covering it with a massive chidori. The user will then point his palm forwards, unleashing that chakra, creating a massive 120º blast of lightning that spreads from his hand, outwards and forward towards the enemy.
As the clones "poof" into existence, all three of you realize that the ground you're stepping on is no longer stable as I have performed...

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

...making a large enough swamp that covers short range all around you and each of the clones, and mid-range in depth. The swamp swallowing you up would enable you to perform the gen, hence I would continue my move by performing...

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

...ripping the sky open to drop a large amount of mud to further aid in drowning you...

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the clones "poof" into existence, all three of you realize that the ground you're stepping on is no longer stable as I have performed...

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

...making a large enough swamp that covers short range all around you and each of the clones, and mid-range in depth. The swamp swallowing you up would enable you to perform the gen, hence I would continue my move by performing...

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

...ripping the sky open to drop a large amount of mud to further aid in drowning you...

As soon as i make the clones, i notice me and the clones getting sucked by a swamp beneath myself, firstly my clone channels his chakra into his mouth and then he releases the chakra into the shape of a spear that aims towards the swamp and since lightning is stronger and negates earth then the swamp stops his sinking effects and renders the jutsu useless and unable to sink us down. At the same time that the lightning hits the swamp i channel my chakra into my Mandalorian armor and after the swamping effect is stoped, then by channeling chakra at the armor i activate it and use the jetpack abilities to fly out of the swamp while i grab the clones in both of my hands and take them out of the swamp aswell and landing on the ground. Then after getting out of the swamp i activate my sensing abilities of the armor to find the location of the enemy.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation
Rank: E-Forbidden Type: Supplementary Range:Self Chakra Cost:E=5 D=10, C=15, B=25, A=30, S=40, Forbidden: 50 (+10 Each turn its active) Damage Points: N/a Description: This is the basis of the clans abilities. The higher your up in the rank the more your armor will be upgraded to a more powerful state. Each Rank have their own set starting With E Rank Mandolorian, D Rank Mandolorian Scout, C Rank Mandolorian Fighter. Etc.. The activation of the armor is through channeling chakra all throughout the armor . Causing the functions of the armor to activate. The armor's helmet possesses a pair of special lenses on them and foreign chakra to the rest. The foreign chakra is able to almost instantly channel into the human brain from the helmet when foreign chakra is detected inside the body, these lenses are like the Dojutsus that the Uchihas possess to a limit. These lenses give the user the ability to track the speed as the 1 tomoe sharingan. The armor and all it's abilities can then be controlled via voice command. The armor is made from a special chakra emitting metal and can deflect simple kunai & shuriken without receiving damage. The armor transmits data to it's user allowing the user to effectively use his 5 sense(including touch) All armors have communicators inside of them aswell, to communicate with each other even while inside the armor. Furthermore the Mandalorian armor has many sensing aids which boost the user's visual perception. Also the part of the armor covering the users mouth can open if there is a concentration of chakra in the user's mouth, allowing the user to spew out attacks normally. The armor's jet-pack is operated by a fuel tank which is compartmentalized to prevent accidental explosions. Jet-Pack: The user gains the ability to fly and maneuver in sky using his pressurized Jet-pack. The Jet-Pack moves the user around at his/her base speed level. Can fly for two turns at a time with a one-turn recharge time. The jetpack can be used a total of five times before it runs out of fuel. Immunity to C-rank and Below Taijutsu as well as Simple Weapons: Due to it's strong material the Mandalorian armor can absorb the damage dealt by C-rank and below Taijutsu. -Chakra Sensing Using the armors helment the user gains the ability to see chakra but not differentiate between shadow clones. -Motion Sensing: The helmet allows the user to better track and see objects in motion. This ability is equivalent to the motion sensing of a 1T Sharingan. -Infrared and Heat Seeking: The armor's helmet allows the user to see and seek heat signatures using infrared vision. -Vibrating Sword: By vibration his sword the user can increase his cutting ability as well as the power of his Kenjutsu (+15). This can be done twice per battle and lasts for two turns. -Speed Stimulants LVL 1: The user's speed is increased 50%. Lasts for two turns. -Speed Stimulants LVL 2: The user's speed is doubled. Lasts one turn. -Strength Stimulant LVL 1: The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +15 damage. Lasts two turns. -Strength Stimulants LVL 2 (2 CB per turn): The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +30 damage. Lasts one turn. -Once a stimulant is used, the user must wait two turns before using another stimulant again. -One speed and one strength stimulant may be used at the same time, but afterward the armor must wait two turns to recharge, causing the user to temporarily lose all armor-based Mandalorian abilities.

After succesfuly landing on the ground and sensing the opponent i open my mouth and say, "You're too damn stubborn but you're going down now old man", after saying this i make the snake hand seal and channel my chakra into my mouth and mold a big amount there, after gathering enough i open my mouth releasing a stronger version of the spear that i threw to stop the swamp, the spear continues going at the opponent until it reaches his heart and kills him.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake hand seal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As soon as i make the clones, i notice me and the clones getting sucked by a swamp beneath myself, firstly my clone channels his chakra into his mouth and then he releases the chakra into the shape of a spear that aims towards the swamp and since lightning is stronger and negates earth then the swamp stops his sinking effects and renders the jutsu useless and unable to sink us down. At the same time that the lightning hits the swamp i channel my chakra into my Mandalorian armor and after the swamping effect is stoped, then by channeling chakra at the armor i activate it and use the jetpack abilities to fly out of the swamp while i grab the clones in both of my hands and take them out of the swamp aswell and landing on the ground. Then after getting out of the swamp i activate my sensing abilities of the armor to find the location of the enemy.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation
Rank: E-Forbidden Type: Supplementary Range:Self Chakra Cost:E=5 D=10, C=15, B=25, A=30, S=40, Forbidden: 50 (+10 Each turn its active) Damage Points: N/a Description: This is the basis of the clans abilities. The higher your up in the rank the more your armor will be upgraded to a more powerful state. Each Rank have their own set starting With E Rank Mandolorian, D Rank Mandolorian Scout, C Rank Mandolorian Fighter. Etc.. The activation of the armor is through channeling chakra all throughout the armor . Causing the functions of the armor to activate. The armor's helmet possesses a pair of special lenses on them and foreign chakra to the rest. The foreign chakra is able to almost instantly channel into the human brain from the helmet when foreign chakra is detected inside the body, these lenses are like the Dojutsus that the Uchihas possess to a limit. These lenses give the user the ability to track the speed as the 1 tomoe sharingan. The armor and all it's abilities can then be controlled via voice command. The armor is made from a special chakra emitting metal and can deflect simple kunai & shuriken without receiving damage. The armor transmits data to it's user allowing the user to effectively use his 5 sense(including touch) All armors have communicators inside of them aswell, to communicate with each other even while inside the armor. Furthermore the Mandalorian armor has many sensing aids which boost the user's visual perception. Also the part of the armor covering the users mouth can open if there is a concentration of chakra in the user's mouth, allowing the user to spew out attacks normally. The armor's jet-pack is operated by a fuel tank which is compartmentalized to prevent accidental explosions. Jet-Pack: The user gains the ability to fly and maneuver in sky using his pressurized Jet-pack. The Jet-Pack moves the user around at his/her base speed level. Can fly for two turns at a time with a one-turn recharge time. The jetpack can be used a total of five times before it runs out of fuel. Immunity to C-rank and Below Taijutsu as well as Simple Weapons: Due to it's strong material the Mandalorian armor can absorb the damage dealt by C-rank and below Taijutsu. -Chakra Sensing Using the armors helment the user gains the ability to see chakra but not differentiate between shadow clones. -Motion Sensing: The helmet allows the user to better track and see objects in motion. This ability is equivalent to the motion sensing of a 1T Sharingan. -Infrared and Heat Seeking: The armor's helmet allows the user to see and seek heat signatures using infrared vision. -Vibrating Sword: By vibration his sword the user can increase his cutting ability as well as the power of his Kenjutsu (+15). This can be done twice per battle and lasts for two turns. -Speed Stimulants LVL 1: The user's speed is increased 50%. Lasts for two turns. -Speed Stimulants LVL 2: The user's speed is doubled. Lasts one turn. -Strength Stimulant LVL 1: The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +15 damage. Lasts two turns. -Strength Stimulants LVL 2 (2 CB per turn): The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +30 damage. Lasts one turn. -Once a stimulant is used, the user must wait two turns before using another stimulant again. -One speed and one strength stimulant may be used at the same time, but afterward the armor must wait two turns to recharge, causing the user to temporarily lose all armor-based Mandalorian abilities.

After succesfuly landing on the ground and sensing the opponent i open my mouth and say, "You're too damn stubborn but you're going down now old man", after saying this i make the snake hand seal and channel my chakra into my mouth and mold a big amount there, after gathering enough i open my mouth releasing a stronger version of the spear that i threw to stop the swamp, the spear continues going at the opponent until it reaches his heart and kills him.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake hand seal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
While you try to rescue the clones the mud comes crashing over all of you. I then finish you off by performing...

(Doton: Kouseki Manipyure-Shon ) -Earth Style: Mineral Manipulation
Chakra Cost: 30(-5 each turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: User forces massive amounts of chakra into the earth, giving them the ability to manipulate the finite particles, and sediments that compose the dirt. Using extreme chakra compression/decompression user can then change the density/composition of the ground.

...changing the composition of the mud into rock crushing you within it...

guess there is still room for this old man in this world...