Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll be using Son Gohan Kiyoshi (in sig).
Everything is allowed. I'm going to be using mostly Taijutsu, but I will still have access to other techniques. I'm looking for someone who has mastered the basics and can match up with me.

EIG users also receive a passive boost of +10 to taijutsu after receiving training.

Tekken | Iron Fist
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: +10 to Taijutsu that involves using ones hands + 10 (EIG user)= +20
Description: After spending years training in Taijutsu, the user has developed a way to push his fists to their maximum capability. By continuously having exposed his hands to extreme environments, (like training punches in hot coals and practicing hand movement in ice water) the users has made his hands incredibly strong. The user focuses chakra into his fists and uses it to amplify the effects of his training, with this the users hands will be close to indestructible, no amount of force or temperature will affect the user’s hands, only extreme amounts of continuously applied incredible damage will damage them. This technique doesn’t make the user stronger in general; it just allows him to deal with attacks more freely since he won’t have to think about his hands.

Tekkai| Iron Mass
Type: Supplementary; Taijutsu
Range: -
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: +10 to taijutsu + 10 (EIG user)= +20
Description: After years of training in taijutsu, the user has developed a way of nullifying physical damage. He will focus chakra through the muscles on his body, hardening them to the level of iron so that even a sword only does a superficial cut on the user. This gives him more resistance while suffering attacks and at the same time, more force. Although with this technique the user can endure a lot of damage, a strong enough technique, such as Tsunade’s and Sakura’s enhanced punches can affect him. This technique is said to be as strong as Kakuzu’s Earth Spear. This technique has some weaknesses, has it only hardens the user's muscles, meaning some parts of the user's body will still be vulnerable, like the tendons behind the knee, ears, etc.

(Soshi Taijutsu) Elemental Taijutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Medium
Chakara Cost: 40
Damgae: +15 to all Taijutsu (-5 per turn active) + 10 (EIG user)= +25
Description: By focusing on the different elemental chakara's the user is able to manipulate them to fight in hand to hand combat while using their power. This jutsu is considered to be taijutsu and not ninjutsu.
Fire: The user hands and feet become fiery and burn with intense heat, giving the user flaming strikes. And can fire blast of fire opponent.
Wind: The users hands and feet become covered in wind chakara and gain immense cutting power. And can fire wind blasts at the opponent.
Water: The user hands and feet become covered with water and now have cutting power and have the user's hands have the abilty to handle immense heat. And can fire blast of water at the opponent.
Lightning: The user's hands and feet become covered with lightning and can use this to cut stronger, shock the opponent, and can send blast of lightning.
Earth: The user's hands and feet become much harder and give a stronger impact when meeting contact and allow the user to fire needles or rocks of earth at the opponent.
~This jutsu does not have a time limit itself for its not just a jutsu but a method of fighting. It can be activated at any period of time and released at any period of time. As long as its active the user is damaged in small amounts. The user can switch between elements, but the user cannot use jutsus of that element they are controlling~

Net boosts: 10 (EIG passive) +20 (Tekken, fists) +20 (Tekkai) + 25 (Elemental Taijutsu)= +75 to fists, +55 to kicks

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome. Have fun!

Uchiha...

So that means he has those eyes. I can't look into them or else it's all over for me. I close my eyes and for the rest of the fight use my passive pure energy sensing ability to sense living and non-living things around me. Using my energy sensing to guide every one of my actions. Released from me from the impurity of vision, I create an image of the world in my mind and use it to my fullest.

Are you ready? I'm about to begin.

I start the battle by activate Melody Arts by whistling. I whistle Beethoven's Fifth Symphony (only the melody, of course). As soon as the sound hits your ears you begin to feel an incredible sensation of pain in both of your arms. It feels like both of you arms are being torn off of your body preventing you from using your arms to perform hand seals as long as you are trapped within the illusion. Because these illusions are caused by sound and cannot broken through any means other than pain, your eye techniques have no eye techniques here. But the techniques comes at a great cost, I am unable to use anything but Taijutsu for the rest of the match. But that is all I need. Using the opening that I created from using Melody Arts Strong Sensation (counts as one of my moves per turn), I begin to cover the distance in between us with incredible speed (lets say we start off mid-range from each other, and the terrain is a grassy plains).

I enclose the distance between us and once I get into short range I begin by extending my left foot outward and moving it across my body to the right side while keeping it low to the ground. I sweep my left leg across the ground from right to left. My left leg slams into the side of your left shin and follows through with great force causing you to topple over and fall sideways toward the ground. I follow this action by planting my left leg after the sweep to generate stability. I use my right leg to slam into the left side of your stomach as you are toppling over in that direction due to the torque applied from my leg sweep. I kick you into the air with my right leg then bring both legs together and jump into the air above you with a forward flip. As I complete the flip, my left leg drop downs delivering a heel kick that sends you back toward the earth.

Merodīāto: Kyoku | Melody Art: Music
Type: Defensive/Supplementary/Offensive
Range: The whole field.
Chakra cost: 60 (10 every round)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Kyoku is a technique that allows the user to drastically increase the natural effects music has on all living beings by using his chakra and very life-force as a catalyst. To utilize this technique the user will need an instrument, almost everything can be used for this task, including the users own voice and the ability to whistle. By playing different genres of music, and music with different paces and beats, the user is able to invoke several effects. In general, responses to music are able to be observed. It has been proven that music influences humans both in good and bad ways. These effects are instant and some long lasting. Music can be used to change a person’s mood, and has been found to cause physical responses in many people simultaneously. Music also has the ability to strengthen or weaken emotions. To remove the factor of perception, which would otherwise often causes the listener(s) and the performer to perceive the music in completely different ways, the user will infuse every tune with chakra. This is not sound-related, since it doesn’t involve any manipulation of sound; it is merely a chakra infusion of the sound-waves produced by the instrument, which strengthens the effects they have on the listener(s). Generally, the chakra-enhanced effects produced by the user are rooted in the ability to feel different moods and emotions; the overall technique is therefore called Mood. There is a limit to how many beings the user can affect with the chakra-enhanced sound waves, for the rest of the listeners it will be like listening to perfectly normal music.
機嫌 (Kibun) | Mood
Music can be used to change a person’s mood, with or without his cooperation and willingness to listen. Music can be used to induce several moods, it can rob the most bloodthirsty warrior of his will to fight, and give even the lowest human the courage to fight a God. There are an infinite amount of moods and emotions, but the general overview of Kibuns mood-inducing abilities during battle looks as such:
娯楽 (Goraku) | Entertainment – At the most fundamental level, music provides stimulation. This branch of Kibun gives the affected a strong will to fight that cannot be quelled. This branch of Kibun also slightly increases the effectiveness of the affected, giving them a slight boost of strength and speed due to their induced will to fight and survive.
再生 (Saisei) | Revival – When used correctly, music can decrease the negative backlash of injuries. This branch of Kibun serves as a strong painkiller; it can calm the affected down and release the tension in their bodies. Without being so tense, the affected will become more flexibility, and the music will assist them in getting a calm overview of their surroundings.
強い感じ (Tsuyoi Kanji) | Strong Sensation – If the right music is played, it is possible for music to provoke strong sensations in the affected. This branch of Kibun can send the affected into a state similar to that of a mad adrenaline rush, simply by awakening their bloodlust with music. It is also possible to cause a painful sensation to hit the affected; the pain can affect almost any point on the affected bodies and can easily be mistaken for an attack. The strong sensation can also be one of pure ecstasy and glee; such a strong sensation can overwhelm all but the most strong willed, and will often cause the affected to act rashly and interrupt their current action.
転換 (Tenkan) | Diversion – Music naturally distracts the mind from unpleasant thoughts, this can be finely tuned to serve a number of purposes. This branch of Kibun can momentarily distract and interrupt the affected. Diversion can also be used to slightly manipulate the affected beings thoughts to use another tactic. The distraction music creates can also be used to avoid negative emotions and feelings temporarily. With mastery of music, it is also possible to slightly project the music towards another area to mask the user’s precise location.
排出 (Haishutsu) | Discharge – When used correctly, it is possible to release emotions with music and free the mind. This branch of Kibun allows the user to rid the affected persons of any undesirable emotions and replace them with another. Discharge can also be used to free the affected from illusions by rearranging the emotions they feel, thereby shattering the illusion, or by simply playing a very loud sound that will induce pain in the affected beings eardrums.
精神作品 (Seishin Sakuhin) | Mental Work – Music can affect the memory and brain in a number of ways. This branch of Kibun allows the user to manipulate the memory slightly. Some genres of music, and especially classical music, are able to activate both the left and right half of the brain. The simultaneous left and right brain action maximizes learning and retention of information. The information being studied activates the left brain while the music activates the right brain. The simultaneous usage of both half’s of the brain allows the affected beings brain to process information much easier, and therefore react faster. This branch of Kibun can also be used to place affected in states similar to illusion, this can be achieved by making the affected explore their minds and become lost in old memories, or simply by inducing daydreams.
慰安 (Ian) | Solace – Music can be a great source of solace for the lost. This branch of Kibun allows the user to greatly increase a group’s efficiency. Solace forges a bond between the affected that binds them together and strengthens them as a whole. The strengthening isn’t as much physical as it is psychological. It involves making the affected share some of their immediate and more obvious emotions through the music and by forcibly making their bodies release more adrenaline into their system, making it feel natural due to their sudden urge to protect their comrades. Solace also allows the affected to feel a greater degree of acceptance towards the possible outcome of the battle they are participating in, removing the chance of hesitation and other lingering doubts.
Restrictions:
-The user must be playing some kind of music at all times as long as this technique is active.
-This technique can only be used once.
-This technique lasts until deactivated.
-This technique can maximally affect 5 beings. When the technique is activated the user chooses maximally 5 targets and thereafter he can only change 1 target once per turn.
-All illusion and illusion-like states this technique employs can be broken free of through pain, though not through a chakra infusion/foreign source of chakra or by the usage of Kai.
-The usage of one of the branches of Kibun counts as 1 of the 3 moves that can be used per turn, the same counts for the abilities of each branch.
-Elemental Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, clones and summoning technique cannot be utilized while Kyoku is active, and all existing clones will disappear during activation, as will all summonings.
-Elemental Taijutsu can be used, but there is a 15+ added chakra cost to every technique utilized.
-As it is the very life-force of the user that is used for this technique, the users body will shut down and he go into a coma 2 turns after the technique ends, only fully trained medical personnel will be able to stabilize him. If stabilized, the user will awaken exactly 1 week after the technique ends.
-Ather the technique ends, the user will be unable to use S-ranked and above techniques.
-No more than 1 branch of Kibun can be activated simultaneously.
-Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.

(Konoha Daisenpū) - Leaf Great Whirlwind
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A (+15)
Damage Points: 30+55=(85)
Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome. Have fun!

Uchiha...

So that means he has those eyes. I can't look into them or else it's all over for me. I close my eyes and for the rest of the fight use my passive pure energy sensing ability to sense living and non-living things around me. Using my energy sensing to guide every one of my actions. Released from me from the impurity of vision, I create an image of the world in my mind and use it to my fullest.

Are you ready? I'm about to begin.

I start the battle by activate Melody Arts by whistling. I whistle Beethoven's Fifth Symphony (only the melody, of course). As soon as the sound hits your ears you begin to feel an incredible sensation of pain in both of your arms. It feels like both of you arms are being torn off of your body preventing you from using your arms to perform hand seals as long as you are trapped within the illusion. Because these illusions are caused by sound and cannot broken through any means other than pain, your eye techniques have no eye techniques here. But the techniques comes at a great cost, I am unable to use anything but Taijutsu for the rest of the match. But that is all I need. Using the opening that I created from using Melody Arts Strong Sensation (counts as one of my moves per turn), I begin to cover the distance in between us with incredible speed (lets say we start off mid-range from each other, and the terrain is a grassy plains).

I enclose the distance between us and once I get into short range I begin by extending my left foot outward and moving it across my body to the right side while keeping it low to the ground. I sweep my left leg across the ground from right to left. My left leg slams into the side of your left shin and follows through with great force causing you to topple over and fall sideways toward the ground. I follow this action by planting my left leg after the sweep to generate stability. I use my right leg to slam into the left side of your stomach as you are toppling over in that direction due to the torque applied from my leg sweep. I kick you into the air with my right leg then bring both legs together and jump into the air above you with a forward flip. As I complete the flip, my left leg drop downs delivering a heel kick that sends you back toward the earth.

Merodīāto: Kyoku | Melody Art: Music
Type: Defensive/Supplementary/Offensive
Range: The whole field.
Chakra cost: 60 (10 every round)
Description: Kyoku is a technique that allows the user to drastically increase the natural effects music has on all living beings by using his chakra and very life-force as a catalyst. To utilize this technique the user will need an instrument, almost everything can be used for this task, including the users own voice and the ability to whistle. By playing different genres of music, and music with different paces and beats, the user is able to invoke several effects. In general, responses to music are able to be observed. It has been proven that music influences humans both in good and bad ways. These effects are instant and some long lasting. Music can be used to change a person’s mood, and has been found to cause physical responses in many people simultaneously. Music also has the ability to strengthen or weaken emotions. To remove the factor of perception, which would otherwise often causes the listener(s) and the performer to perceive the music in completely different ways, the user will infuse every tune with chakra. This is not sound-related, since it doesn’t involve any manipulation of sound; it is merely a chakra infusion of the sound-waves produced by the instrument, which strengthens the effects they have on the listener(s). Generally, the chakra-enhanced effects produced by the user are rooted in the ability to feel different moods and emotions; the overall technique is therefore called Mood. There is a limit to how many beings the user can affect with the chakra-enhanced sound waves, for the rest of the listeners it will be like listening to perfectly normal music.
機嫌 (Kibun) | Mood
Music can be used to change a person’s mood, with or without his cooperation and willingness to listen. Music can be used to induce several moods, it can rob the most bloodthirsty warrior of his will to fight, and give even the lowest human the courage to fight a God. There are an infinite amount of moods and emotions, but the general overview of Kibuns mood-inducing abilities during battle looks as such:
娯楽 (Goraku) | Entertainment – At the most fundamental level, music provides stimulation. This branch of Kibun gives the affected a strong will to fight that cannot be quelled. This branch of Kibun also slightly increases the effectiveness of the affected, giving them a slight boost of strength and speed due to their induced will to fight and survive.
再生 (Saisei) | Revival – When used correctly, music can decrease the negative backlash of injuries. This branch of Kibun serves as a strong painkiller; it can calm the affected down and release the tension in their bodies. Without being so tense, the affected will become more flexibility, and the music will assist them in getting a calm overview of their surroundings.
強い感じ (Tsuyoi Kanji) | Strong Sensation – If the right music is played, it is possible for music to provoke strong sensations in the affected. This branch of Kibun can send the affected into a state similar to that of a mad adrenaline rush, simply by awakening their bloodlust with music. It is also possible to cause a painful sensation to hit the affected; the pain can affect almost any point on the affected bodies and can easily be mistaken for an attack. The strong sensation can also be one of pure ecstasy and glee; such a strong sensation can overwhelm all but the most strong willed, and will often cause the affected to act rashly and interrupt their current action.
転換 (Tenkan) | Diversion – Music naturally distracts the mind from unpleasant thoughts, this can be finely tuned to serve a number of purposes. This branch of Kibun can momentarily distract and interrupt the affected. Diversion can also be used to slightly manipulate the affected beings thoughts to use another tactic. The distraction music creates can also be used to avoid negative emotions and feelings temporarily. With mastery of music, it is also possible to slightly project the music towards another area to mask the user’s precise location.
排出 (Haishutsu) | Discharge – When used correctly, it is possible to release emotions with music and free the mind. This branch of Kibun allows the user to rid the affected persons of any undesirable emotions and replace them with another. Discharge can also be used to free the affected from illusions by rearranging the emotions they feel, thereby shattering the illusion, or by simply playing a very loud sound that will induce pain in the affected beings eardrums.
精神作品 (Seishin Sakuhin) | Mental Work – Music can affect the memory and brain in a number of ways. This branch of Kibun allows the user to manipulate the memory slightly. Some genres of music, and especially classical music, are able to activate both the left and right half of the brain. The simultaneous left and right brain action maximizes learning and retention of information. The information being studied activates the left brain while the music activates the right brain. The simultaneous usage of both half’s of the brain allows the affected beings brain to process information much easier, and therefore react faster. This branch of Kibun can also be used to place affected in states similar to illusion, this can be achieved by making the affected explore their minds and become lost in old memories, or simply by inducing daydreams.
慰安 (Ian) | Solace – Music can be a great source of solace for the lost. This branch of Kibun allows the user to greatly increase a group’s efficiency. Solace forges a bond between the affected that binds them together and strengthens them as a whole. The strengthening isn’t as much physical as it is psychological. It involves making the affected share some of their immediate and more obvious emotions through the music and by forcibly making their bodies release more adrenaline into their system, making it feel natural due to their sudden urge to protect their comrades. Solace also allows the affected to feel a greater degree of acceptance towards the possible outcome of the battle they are participating in, removing the chance of hesitation and other lingering doubts.
Restrictions:
-The user must be playing some kind of music at all times as long as this technique is active.
-This technique can only be used once.
-This technique lasts until deactivated.
-This technique can maximally affect 5 beings. When the technique is activated the user chooses maximally 5 targets and thereafter he can only change 1 target once per turn.
-All illusion and illusion-like states this technique employs can be broken free of through pain, though not through a chakra infusion/foreign source of chakra or by the usage of Kai.
-The usage of one of the branches of Kibun counts as 1 of the 3 moves that can be used per turn, the same counts for the abilities of each branch.
-Elemental Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, clones and summoning technique cannot be utilized while Kyoku is active, and all existing clones will disappear during activation, as will all summonings.
-Elemental Taijutsu can be used, but there is a 15+ added chakra cost to every technique utilized.
-As it is the very life-force of the user that is used for this technique, the users body will shut down and he go into a coma 2 turns after the technique ends, only fully trained medical personnel will be able to stabilize him. If stabilized, the user will awaken exactly 1 week after the technique ends.
-Ather the technique ends, the user will be unable to use S-ranked and above techniques.
-No more than 1 branch of Kibun can be activated simultaneously.
-Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.

(Konoha Daisenpū) - Leaf Great Whirlwind
Chakra Cost: N/A (+15)
Damage Points: 30+55=(85)
Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.
Natsu begins with his 3t sharingan passively active. (Do i really need to find the jutsu?)

As you begin your melody, Natsu can see your chakra flow and how its being channeled into your mouth. Having fought a few sound users before he has an indication of what is to come. As he percieves the waves of chakra coming towards him infused with the sound he releases his earth chakra into his ears creating ear plugs (thank you Ali) blocking out any and all sounds, though in doing so he has lost one of his senses, he is free from your sound jutsu (i pressume). In doing this just before the sound reaches him the sound now has no effect, as you begin to run towards Natsu, he braces himself for the attack, as you go to sweep his shin from under him, he lifts his right foot which you were about to kick and with precision timing thanks to his sharingan, lifts his right foot and slams it down onto your left sweeping leg, gathering fire chakra around his foot and lower leg in the process, hitting your shin with a fast explosive impact that shatters your shit and blasts you away with the outwards explosion. Natsu, tries to control the blast it being his jutsu to send it away from him, but can't do so completely, but (as in my bio) being more immune to fire jutsu, natsu takes little to no damage from the blast.

(Doton: mimi puragu ) Earth Style : Ear Plugs

Type: Supplementay
Chakra: 25
Damage: N/A
Description: user uses Earth chakra and manipulates Earth it into ear plugs for himself or any1 else thus blocking any sound ( Fully Sound Proof ).

(Katon: kensei no doragon ) - Fire Release: Power of the Dragon
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is specialised for thought who have great control over their fire chakra. This is usually used in close combat where the user will release their fire chakra around a part of their body covering them in fire. Due to it being the users chakra and not that strong, it wont hurt the user, which can be quit painful if an opponent is hit by it. When someone/something is hit by these flames created be the user, it will great a burst of flames on impace from the user, to burn the target more and producing some additional concussive force.

Note: can stay active for 2 turns at a time
Note: Can't use water jutsu at the same time​

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sensing the creation of ear plugs in your ears, I realize that you will no longer be effected by my Melody Arts. As I sweep my leg I am able to sense that you have lifted your leg up into the air as my left leg is sweeping across the ground. There is no way I can just stop the sweep but I can't just stand there and lose one of my legs for the rest of the battle. If only my stance wasn't so stable. Yes, that's it. Though I am attacking you with the left leg with the leg sweep, the entire attack is built on the foundation of the right leg that is planted on the ground. Using my Taijutsu mastery, I mimic one of the most useful styles to intoxicate myself using my mind. The intoxication causes my right leg to lose balance. As my right leg loses balance, I am no longer able to stand my ground. My right foot loses its footing causing me to stumble backward. As I stumble backward I am forced to drag my left foot back in order to recover so sense of stability. Almost toppling backwards, I backtrack my steps without any coherence. This allows me to pull my foot out of the way so that your stomp hits nothing but the ground while at the same time creating some space for my future attacks.

Since Melody Arts no longer affect you, there is only one person they can affected on the field and that is me. I switch the melody over so that instead of affecting you, the music that I whistle begins to affect me. After my simulated drunkenness ends, I use this music to allow me to process information at a much faster level through my sensory and react more easily. Boosted by my music, I close the short distance between both of us.

I begin to punch you continuously several times, all the while releasing wind blasts from each of my punches (thanks to Elemental Taijutsu currently being locked on the wind element). The fury of my punches creates a constant bombardment of wind blasts as my fists collide with your body. The power of the punches reach extreme levels due to the enhancements of my body.

My fists... can you answer them?

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

( Rōga Shōken ) - Wolf Fang Rising Fist
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30 (+5 used with Chakra Enhanced Trench Knives) + 75 = (105)
Description: A series of punches and slashes finishing with a rising uppercut lifting the opponent into the air.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sensing the creation of ear plugs in your ears, I realize that you will no longer be effected by my Melody Arts. As I sweep my leg I am able to sense that you have lifted your leg up into the air as my left leg is sweeping across the ground. There is no way I can just stop the sweep but I can't just stand there and lose one of my legs for the rest of the battle. If only my stance wasn't so stable. Yes, that's it. Though I am attacking you with the left leg with the leg sweep, the entire attack is built on the foundation of the right leg that is planted on the ground. Using my Taijutsu mastery, I mimic one of the most useful styles to intoxicate myself using my mind. The intoxication causes my right leg to lose balance. As my right leg loses balance, I am no longer able to stand my ground. My right foot loses its footing causing me to stumble backward. As I stumble backward I am forced to drag my left foot back in order to recover so sense of stability. Almost toppling backwards, I backtrack my steps without any coherence. This allows me to pull my foot out of the way so that your stomp hits nothing but the ground while at the same time creating some space for my future attacks.

Since Melody Arts no longer affect you, there is only one person they can affected on the field and that is me. I switch the melody over so that instead of affecting you, the music that I whistle begins to affect me. After my simulated drunkenness ends, I use this music to allow me to process information at a much faster level through my sensory and react more easily. Boosted by my music, I close the short distance between both of us.

I begin to punch you continuously several times, all the while releasing wind blasts from each of my punches (thanks to Elemental Taijutsu currently being locked on the wind element). The fury of my punches creates a constant bombardment of wind blasts as my fists collide with your body. The power of the punches reach extreme levels due to the enhancements of my body.

My fists... can you answer them?

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

( Rōga Shōken ) - Wolf Fang Rising Fist
Damage points: 30 (+5 used with Chakra Enhanced Trench Knives) + 75 = (105)
Description: A series of punches and slashes finishing with a rising uppercut lifting the opponent into the air.

Natsu, confident in his attack would raise his foot, but as he does, you begin to stumble as he slams it back down, but seeing you move he stops just before he hits the floor, though, he can't percieve you movements very well due to the drunken fist being a bit unpredictable, instead as you stumble back he releases a small stream of fire skicking off from the ground towards you with a bit more speed hoping to catch you off guard. Though now you'd be going on the offensive as Natsu sees a change in chakra flow as you change your song. As you use your wold fang rising fist, Natsu using his sharingan copys the techning mimicking you punch for punch but instead, while his power of the dragon jutsu is still active, he covers his fists in fire chakra, hitting your A rank wind punches with B rank fire creating blast of fire and wind between us hitting with intense force. When you go to finish with your uppercut, instead, Natsu percieving this, releases a second blast of fire from his feet, pushing forwards punching you in the face using the force of his fire stream to connect before you can, blasting you with fire sending you back in the process

(Doujutsu: Kopī no Jutsu) - Eye Technique: Copy Technique
Range: N/A
Description: After gaining the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the user gains the ability to copy the technique the enemy is using and use it as his own. The user will first need to witness the technique completely to memorize all aspects of it, including the opponents chakra flow and focus upon using it as well as the hand seals. A limitation of the technique is the inability to mimic and copy KG techniques, fuuinjutsu, kinjutsu, genjutsu, medical ninjutsu or hidden clan/bio techniques.
Note: User needs to have 3 Tomoe active
Note: Can only be done 2 times per battle on techniques that have hand seals
Note: Copied technique can only be used in the match its witnessed and only once
Note: User needs to be capable of performing the technique himself, meaning he needs to have the correct chakra natures, rank, abilities, etc to use the technique. This is also valid for elemental specialties, where the user might be unable to copy a technique by only one handseal unless he has the same specialty as the enemy.
Note: Can only be used on techniques up to S-Rank

(Katon: Metsuryū Hokasui) - Fire style: Dragon Slayer Fire Stream
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will focus their fire chakra into their hands or feet. The the user will surround their hands of feet in flames releasing a blast of fire from their hands like when a rocket blasts off. This concerntrated stream will travel up to mid range. Due to the power of the flames, if the user doesn't have his feet firmly on the ground the blast of fire will push him in the opposite direction to which the flames are traveling.

Note: can only make max of 2 blasts per use

(Katon: kensei no doragon ) - Fire Release: Power of the Dragon

Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is specialised for thought who have great control over their fire chakra. This is usually used in close combat where the user will release their fire chakra around a part of their body covering them in fire. Due to it being the users chakra and not that strong, it wont hurt the user, which can be quit painful if an opponent is hit by it. When someone/something is hit by these flames created be the user, it will great a burst of flames on impace from the user, to burn the target more and producing some additional concussive force.

Note: can stay active for 2 turns at a time
Note: Can't use water jutsu at the same time​

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My series of barrages is met equally with your own. The net result is that we equally match each other and all the punches are cancelled out on both sides. In order to try to take advantage, I tried to end the fight with an uppercut. But the attack was seen through using your Sharingan, and you were no longer I proper position. As I tried to uppercut you, I realized that there was no way this attack was going to hit. Using my sensing ability, I sensed that your foot was coming right toward my face filled with chakra. If I got hit with it in point blank range, I wouldn't stand a chance since none of my techniques protect my face. As you leg comes up to my face, I suddenly slip one of my feet on the ground as I stumble to take a step and fall straight onto my back. As I fall down the blast released from your foot passes over my head and misses me. The end result is me lying on the ground on my back.

I am in perfect position to continue with my move. I end my drunken state and pull both of my arms close to my body and begin to push off on the ground. Instead of using my legs as support with the ground I use my arms and my upper back. While I do this, I begin to pull in my knees so they are both hugging my body tightly. After I load my body, I begin my pushing both my arms and by back onto the ground to give me upward momentum. I also straighten my legs to create kicking momentum. I launch my body like a spring into the air as both my feet collide with your stomach with great force launching you into the air. As you are thrust into the air, I perform a reverse somersault after kicking you with both of my feet. This allows me to roll backwards and enter a crouching position. I jump into the air while focusing wind chakra into my right arm. I jump into the air after kicking you and slam my right fist into your chest completely destroying it.

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist

(Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
Damage points: 30 + 55 = (85)
Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

(Zatoichi Taijutsu:Koushin Enkou Doragon)- The Blind One's Fighting Art: Rise of the Flaming Dragon
Chakra:25
Damage: 40 + 75 = (115)
Description: User bends down and quickly charges chakra into their fist, and instantaneously rises up, with great force, uppercutting their opponent in the chin, raising both 10 ft into the air. While rising users fist appears to be on fire resembling a flaming dragon.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My series of barrages is met equally with your own. The net result is that we equally match each other and all the punches are cancelled out on both sides. In order to try to take advantage, I tried to end the fight with an uppercut. But the attack was seen through using your Sharingan, and you were no longer I proper position. As I tried to uppercut you, I realized that there was no way this attack was going to hit. Using my sensing ability, I sensed that your foot was coming right toward my face filled with chakra. If I got hit with it in point blank range, I wouldn't stand a chance since none of my techniques protect my face. As you leg comes up to my face, I suddenly slip one of my feet on the ground as I stumble to take a step and fall straight onto my back. As I fall down the blast released from your foot passes over my head and misses me. The end result is me lying on the ground on my back.

I am in perfect position to continue with my move. I end my drunken state and pull both of my arms close to my body and begin to push off on the ground. Instead of using my legs as support with the ground I use my arms and my upper back. While I do this, I begin to pull in my knees so they are both hugging my body tightly. After I load my body, I begin my pushing both my arms and by back onto the ground to give me upward momentum. I also straighten my legs to create kicking momentum. I launch my body like a spring into the air as both my feet collide with your stomach with great force launching you into the air. As you are thrust into the air, I perform a reverse somersault after kicking you with both of my feet. This allows me to roll backwards and enter a crouching position. I jump into the air while focusing wind chakra into my right arm. I jump into the air after kicking you and slam my right fist into your chest completely destroying it.

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist

(Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
Damage points: 30 + 55 = (85)
Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

(Zatoichi Taijutsu:Koushin Enkou Doragon)- The Blind One's Fighting Art: Rise of the Flaming Dragon
Chakra:25
Damage: 40 + 75 = (115)
Description: User bends down and quickly charges chakra into their fist, and instantaneously rises up, with great force, uppercutting their opponent in the chin, raising both 10 ft into the air. While rising users fist appears to be on fire resembling a flaming dragon.
Natsu, once again is thrown off by your drunken style but percieves enough to see you fall down avoiding his attack, following you with his eyes he now can keep track of your movements again as you try to kick him with both legs. As you go to kick him in the stomac he uses a perfectly timed upwards palm thrust under your legs before they make contact, hitting them up and backwards away from himself forcing you into a backwards summersault followed by smashing his knee into your back as you flip rather than hitting your stomac.

(Rīfu Oshitsubusu Bōfū) Leaf Crushing Storm
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 60
Description: The user strikes the enemy with a powerful knee to the stomach, causing them to double over and he finishes with a strong elbow from the alternating arm to the back of the head. If successful, it will render the target unconscious for 2 turns.

(Rīfu Oshitsubusu Bōfū) Leaf Crushing Storm

Type: Offensive
Damage points: 60
Description: The user strikes the enemy with a powerful knee to the stomach, causing them to double over and he finishes with a strong elbow from the alternating arm to the back of the head. If successful, it will render the target unconscious for 2 turns.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the push from your palm thrust to the lower half of your body causes me to start rolling backward, I use this to my advantage to straighten my body as I perform a hand stand. As I perform the hand stand, at the same time I release pure energy from my arms (the techniques are not considered any of the things restricted by Melody Arts, so I can freely use them). The pure energy I release from my arms arms a cloud of pure energy beneath my arms that has solid properties. The clouds thrusts me back and away from you while at the same time I push to cloud backward as well. This allows me to do a back flip using the momentum that you gave me and create some distance between us. Your knee no longer being able to reach me just follows through in the air as I complete my flip and am facing you outside of short-range, but on the border of short and mid-range.

I lift my right leg into the air and kick the air itself in order to create spinning currents of wind that began to wrap around my body and quickly form a raging tornado like structure composed of spiraling whirlwinds. The dragon composed of whirlwinds heads toward you with incredible power that far exceeds its normal strength.

(Kiyoshipou: Fuhenteki Kanshou)- Kiyoshi Art: Universal Song
Range: Long-Short
Damage: Depends
Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

( Konoha Ryūjin ) - Leaf Dragon God
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60+55=(115)
Description:
This is an ultimate taijutsu technique created by the legendary taijutsu master Chen. It appears to be initiated by an upward spin kick at which point it quickly becomes like tornado. Forming into a dragon with long whiskers, it attacks the target aiming to swallow them, at which point they are cut by the razor sharp air currents inside the attack. After initiating the attack, the user appears to remain shielded within the base of the tornado as the outward surface of the dragon seems to be solid enough for a person to impact and rebound off of, making the only way to enter the technique once it has been initiated is by being swallowed. However, there is one distinct weakness to the technique. Since the Dragon God's real form (and what it basically is) is that of an ordinary tornado, though cosmetically shaped into a dragon, its attack power is based on rotation. If one enters the attack's centre (Dragon's Eye) while rotating at high speed, such as Lee's One-Man Front Lotus, it can be dispersed without inflicting damage. The technique, while seemingly similar to Wind Release, is actually just the users own physical power (through the use of the spinning kick) shaping the air into currents through movement. It is, however, enough to fight off elemental ninjutsu of the same rank and below.
Note: Can only be used by Taijutsu Specialists and EIG users

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the push from your palm thrust to the lower half of your body causes me to start rolling backward, I use this to my advantage to straighten my body as I perform a hand stand. As I perform the hand stand, at the same time I release pure energy from my arms (the techniques are not considered any of the things restricted by Melody Arts, so I can freely use them). The pure energy I release from my arms arms a cloud of pure energy beneath my arms that has solid properties. The clouds thrusts me back and away from you while at the same time I push to cloud backward as well. This allows me to do a back flip using the momentum that you gave me and create some distance between us. Your knee no longer being able to reach me just follows through in the air as I complete my flip and am facing you outside of short-range, but on the border of short and mid-range.

I lift my right leg into the air and kick the air itself in order to create spinning currents of wind that began to wrap around my body and quickly form a raging tornado like structure composed of spiraling whirlwinds. The dragon composed of whirlwinds heads toward you with incredible power that far exceeds its normal strength.

(Kiyoshipou: Fuhenteki Kanshou)- Kiyoshi Art: Universal Song
Range: Long-Short
Damage: Depends
Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

( Konoha Ryūjin ) - Leaf Dragon God
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60+55=(115)
Description:
This is an ultimate taijutsu technique created by the legendary taijutsu master Chen. It appears to be initiated by an upward spin kick at which point it quickly becomes like tornado. Forming into a dragon with long whiskers, it attacks the target aiming to swallow them, at which point they are cut by the razor sharp air currents inside the attack. After initiating the attack, the user appears to remain shielded within the base of the tornado as the outward surface of the dragon seems to be solid enough for a person to impact and rebound off of, making the only way to enter the technique once it has been initiated is by being swallowed. However, there is one distinct weakness to the technique. Since the Dragon God's real form (and what it basically is) is that of an ordinary tornado, though cosmetically shaped into a dragon, its attack power is based on rotation. If one enters the attack's centre (Dragon's Eye) while rotating at high speed, such as Lee's One-Man Front Lotus, it can be dispersed without inflicting damage. The technique, while seemingly similar to Wind Release, is actually just the users own physical power (through the use of the spinning kick) shaping the air into currents through movement. It is, however, enough to fight off elemental ninjutsu of the same rank and below.
Note: Can only be used by Taijutsu Specialists and EIG users
All the while you are doing your move Natsu observes with his sharingan, so as you flip backwards he doesn't follow through with his knee as he percieves your motion making it pointless. Instead he runs after you towards you watching you spinning releasing the dragon when he's almost near you, instead of trying to block it, with precision timing at the last second he simply side steps it allowing the force to pass him as he attacks you. So at the last second he side steps your dragon, and releases a burst of lightning from he feet, shooting forwards channeling his lightning in his palms punching you in the torsoe arms and legs over and over paralysing you.

(Han Sochi no jutsu)- Half Step technique

Type: offence
Description: This is a style of Chinese martial arts where the user uses precise chakra control to move half a step out of the way when being attacked at close range. The user is then facing the side of the enemy. The enemy can only react to this attack and counter if they are advanced taijutsu users because they have been trained in advanced levels. This advanced technique can be followed up with an attack to counter their move.

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) - Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
Range: Long
Damage points: 80
Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user charges their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy. Then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra, hitting the enemy eight times around the shoulders, chest, and stomach while discharging the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemy's movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
Note: Affect lasts for one turn
Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

Note: can only be taught by Zenryoku
Note: Can only be used twice per battle

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you step inside the vortex and charge your hands with lightning, I passively open the first gate. I use my ascended speed to block every single one of your punches by redirecting your wrists to move them off trajectory so that they don't hit me. After all the fists have missed me, I jump into the air and begin to spin causing a vortex to form around me. Signature to the name of the technique, using the power of the gates, my body itself becomes a whirlwind thus protecting me from techniques as I remain in the core of the whirlwind. The vortex is of incredible power rages about as my foot slams into your head to finish off the roundhouse kick.

(Hachimon) The Eight Inner Gates
Chakra: N/A
Description:
The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the desired gate. EIG Masters can do so easily and in a passive way (not spending a move). When one opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts 4 turns. Opening additional gates upon the last turn of the active opening adds 2 turns. However, there is an exception. Opening the last and 8th gate can only be done for 2 turns, even if the user opens it immediately.
(Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. User suffers -5 damage.
(Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. User suffers -10 damage.
(Seimon) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2.5x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
(Shōmon) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
(Tomon) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3.5x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
(Keimon) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. User suffers -25 damage.
(Kyōmon) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger without great strain on the user's chakra. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. User suffers -40 damage.
(Shimon) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" (Hachimon Tonkō no Jin). Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. However, once the user opens this gate, he needs to defeat the user as when the gate timing runs out, the user dies. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 8x faster.
Note: The EIG users can only open the gates once per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he cannot open the EIGs again during the match. EIG Masters can open EIGs twice per battle if the first use is only up to 6th gate.
Note: Up to 3rd Gate, the damage is neglitable for both EIG Users and EIG Masters, feeling only pain and lack of stamina. However, for openings above that, EIG Masters don't suffer damage from opening up to 6th Gate but EIG users will feel severe pain and damage after the EIG opening times out, being left unable to move correctly for 2 turns and unable to mold chakra above B-rank in the next turn. EIG Masters will feel the same effects for opening 7th Gate.
Note: Opening the 8th Gate kills the user at the end of the 2 turns it reamins opened.

Passive +10
Tekken: 20+(5)=25 (fists)
Tekkai: 20+(5)=25
Elemental Taijutsu: 25+(5)=30
First Gate: +5

Fists (+95), kicks and other taijutsu (+70)

(Chiratsuki Kaihi) Flicker Evasion
Type: Defensive
Description:
A skill usable by all EIG users and masters, once one has opened at least one of the EIG, he will move at high speeds to dodge, attack or defend from techniques. The ability pertains to movement in the battle field, meaning running, walking, jumping, dashing, etc and its speed depends on the Gate currently opened.
Note: This version can only be used by EIG masters with at least one gate opened

(Geki Konoha Kongouriki senpuu) - Extremely Powerful Whirlwind of the Leaf
Damage points: 60+75=(135)
Description: After entering one of the eight gates the user deals a sever roundhouse kick to his opponent.
Note: Can only be performed whilst one of the eight gates are open.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you step inside the vortex and charge your hands with lightning, I passively open the first gate. I use my ascended speed to block every single one of your punches by redirecting your wrists to move them off trajectory so that they don't hit me. After all the fists have missed me, I jump into the air and begin to spin causing a vortex to form around me. Signature to the name of the technique, using the power of the gates, my body itself becomes a whirlwind thus protecting me from techniques as I remain in the core of the whirlwind. The vortex is of incredible power rages about as my foot slams into your head to finish off the roundhouse kick.

(Hachimon) The Eight Inner Gates
Description:
The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the desired gate. EIG Masters can do so easily and in a passive way (not spending a move). When one opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts 4 turns. Opening additional gates upon the last turn of the active opening adds 2 turns. However, there is an exception. Opening the last and 8th gate can only be done for 2 turns, even if the user opens it immediately.
(Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. User suffers -5 damage.
(Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. User suffers -10 damage.
(Seimon) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2.5x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
(Shōmon) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
(Tomon) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3.5x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
(Keimon) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. User suffers -25 damage.
(Kyōmon) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger without great strain on the user's chakra. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. User suffers -40 damage.
(Shimon) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" (Hachimon Tonkō no Jin). Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. However, once the user opens this gate, he needs to defeat the user as when the gate timing runs out, the user dies. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 8x faster.
Note: The EIG users can only open the gates once per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he cannot open the EIGs again during the match. EIG Masters can open EIGs twice per battle if the first use is only up to 6th gate.
Note: Up to 3rd Gate, the damage is neglitable for both EIG Users and EIG Masters, feeling only pain and lack of stamina. However, for openings above that, EIG Masters don't suffer damage from opening up to 6th Gate but EIG users will feel severe pain and damage after the EIG opening times out, being left unable to move correctly for 2 turns and unable to mold chakra above B-rank in the next turn. EIG Masters will feel the same effects for opening 7th Gate.
Note: Opening the 8th Gate kills the user at the end of the 2 turns it reamins opened.

Passive +10
Tekken: 20+(5)=25 (fists)
Tekkai: 20+(5)=25
Elemental Taijutsu: 25+(5)=30
First Gate: +5

Fists (+95), kicks and other taijutsu (+70)

(Chiratsuki Kaihi) Flicker Evasion
Type: Defensive
Description:
A skill usable by all EIG users and masters, once one has opened at least one of the EIG, he will move at high speeds to dodge, attack or defend from techniques. The ability pertains to movement in the battle field, meaning running, walking, jumping, dashing, etc and its speed depends on the Gate currently opened.
Note: This version can only be used by EIG masters with at least one gate opened

(Geki Konoha Kongouriki senpuu) - Extremely Powerful Whirlwind of the Leaf
Damage points: 60+75=(135)
Description: After entering one of the eight gates the user deals a sever roundhouse kick to his opponent.
Note: Can only be performed whilst one of the eight gates are open.
As Natsu begins to strike he sees the burst of chakra throughout your entire system, seeing your increase in speed and strength pushing his attacks away. Natsu in repsonse unleashes his sixth sense to increase his reaction times to be able to react to your increased strength and speed. In doing so he releases all his fear at this increase in power and so he releases a burst of fire and lightning around him using his blazing lightning armour as you begin to spin with his sharingan and hightened senses, he leaps forwards timing it that as you begin to spin he first strikes you spinning leg with equal force hitting it back, stopping the spinning followed by 4 more punches to your stomac and face each with a burst of fire and lightning of the combination of his aura and taijutsu elemental attacks.

(Sempai Oshie: Roku Sacchi) Elder teachings: Sixth Sense
Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the Sixth Sense, which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret, thus allowing the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming Taijutsu attacks and not fear death, making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
Note: Can only be used two times
Note: Lasts four turns
(Final jutsu to be restricted)

(Kaen Rai Reiki) - Blazing Lightning Aura
Type: Attack/defend
Damage Points: (+20 to taijutsu attacks)
Description: This is much like chidori nagashi. The user will focus their lighning chakra around their body (the lightning will not be touching the user) creating an aura of lightning. They will focus this chakra so that the lightning vibrates around their body moving faster and faster, without hurting them as it is controlled. As it moves faster, the lightning creates a mass of heat to produce flames that combine with the lightning moving around the users body. These flames wont be touching the user so he wont be burnt. This aura is used for close combat attacks and can be formed pretty quickly. When hitting something in this mode, the user will release the lightning through the object shocking it with a bolt of lightning and cause numbing/partial paralysis to living objects. Not only this, but the heat built up from the electircal current will burn the target too. And example of how this would work would be, when you go to punch an opponent, if they put their hand up to block it, you would hit their hand, shocking their hand dealing lightning damage, numb their hand from the shock for 1 turn and burn the targets hand.

Note: This mode can but used for up to a total of 4 turns in a battle.
Note: The user is more vulnerable to water attacks and would take +20 more damage if hit by a water jutsu.
Note: When this aura is active, the user can't use wind or water jutsu.
Note: This isn't using two elements at the same time, the lightning is generating the heat, i'm not creating the fire.
Note: Can't be used while in Sage mode (or similar) or with EIGs.

(Go Animaru Go Soshi Genkotsu) - Five Animal Five Element Fist
Range: Mid
Damage points: 80
Description: This is based upon the Hung Ga style of Chinese martial arts and the five animals representing the five basic elements. The user strikes the opponent with five punches, each charged with one of the five basic elements. This is a highly advanced skill that adds the effects from the elemental additions of the chakra being added to the punches. Lightning will causing numbing for one turn, fire will cause burning, wind will cause shredding and slicing, earth will cause tremendous bone-breaking power and water will soak in a high density causing irregular breathing.
Note: Can only be used twice

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After you block my first kick, I land back on my feet and activate the second gate passively. I catch your hand at its wrist at your first punch with my right hand (in the remaining four), and I quickly twist it with my increased speed. It causes you a great amount of pain that causes you to bow down. I lift my left knee into the air and smash it into your face. If the knee hits, it basically kills you. Any part of your body that gets hit with the knee will be obliterated. And even if it hits, because I am in the gates, it does not hinder my movement at all.

Forbidden Taijutsu Art: Demonic Wrist Braking = Kinshi Taijutsu Gijutsu: Oni Te Hadome
Type: Defense - Offense
Damage points: 80+75=175
Description: After being attacked, the user will move aside and catch his opponent’s wrist. Then the user will twist it really fast, and because of the pain the opponent will bow a little bit. Once this happens the user will concentrate large amount of chakra into his knee and kick his opponent, at the same time braking his wrist and also breaking his nose.
Note: the user can’t use any A or above rank taijutsu attacks for the next turn.
Note: the user can’t run due to his leg being shocked because of the chakra. However if the user is in sage mode or other mode that increases his spead or energy, he can still run.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle.
Note: Can only be taught by PowerOfDarkness

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgive my reply I'm on my phone ATM. Will edit later with the jutsu.

Natsu punches your leg away with his first hit. As he does we with his sharing an he sees the huge burst of chakra in you system. When this last happened he noticed a huge increase in your speed and strength. So he activates his mangekyo sharing a then oeecieving the motion of you trying to catch his
S punch before you grah his fist he uses his fire stream jutsu releasing a blast of fire on impact to push himself away before your hand wraps around his first at the same time pushing you away and as he does he activates his curse mark

Natsu is a stood with curse mark active. Blazing lightning aura and ms with sixth sense ready to go

(Katon: Metsuryū Hokasui) - Fire style: Dragon Slayer Fire Stream
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will focus their fire chakra into their hands or feet. The the user will surround their hands of feet in flames releasing a blast of fire from their hands like when a rocket blasts off. This concerntrated stream will travel up to mid range. Due to the power of the flames, if the user doesn't have his feet firmly on the ground the blast of fire will push him in the opposite direction to which the flames are traveling.

Note: can only make max of 2 blasts per use

(Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan) Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 50 (-25 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A (-10 per turn)
Description:
The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Chi no Juin: Ichi) - Earth's Cursed Seal: Level 1
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Chakra: 30 (-10 to user per turn)
Description:The user wills the opening of the cursed seal partially, giving him more chakra and more strength, as the Senjutsu Chakra contained within the seal is unleashed upon the users body in a reduced amount. Patterned red lines that extend from the Cursed Seal on the body of the user course through the user's body, covering it in a repetitive pattern as their body surges with chakra. When the state it done, the lines will become a solid black. While active, the seal actively consumes the users chakra in order to produce and fuel Senjutsu Chakra into his body. While in this stage the user gains +5 damage to his elemental Ninjutsu and +10 to his Taijutsu. His physical strength is improved as is his speed.
Note: Lasts for 5 turns.
Note: Can be deactivated at will.
Note: Usable once

Last edited: