Chakra Usage: allowed!
-No custom jutsu allowed to use.
-No Custom elements
-Killing allowed, but not towards bio.
-Short-Range.
-No Arguing. -.-
-Free-form only, no jutsus, nada.

Biographies we will be using are and .

Pool Party is a stage in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection corresponding to in Tekken 5. The differences between this stage and its Tekken 5 counterpart is that it is set at night and has a club look rather than a hotel. There are women in bikini outfits watching the fight.

• This is possibly 's stage.
  • makes a cameo appearance sitting on the sofa.

Theme:

* : Jin speaking.​

Last edited:

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Get your cameras ready folks. This ain't gonna last long.

I don't have time to play games with you.

Dawan begins quickly descending towards his target, Aoki. Making his whole body have a very low density, thus allowing him to move to speeds as such that could nearly not even be traceable by the naked eye. He descends a very low position with his back bent and his knees down on the ground, swiftly taking steps that could be considered to the same length as a leopard's jump. As he gets close enough to Aoki, already being in a low position. He extends his left leg straight towards Aoki's left shin. Just before doing that however, he has increased the density in his leg, making it as hard as steel. As soon as the left leg collides with Aoki's right shin, the bone immediately breaks due to the density factor, causing Aoki to stumble by the pressure, his feet swaying backwards and his face falling downwards. Taking advantage of the situation, Dawan spins quickly on the spot, his legs being returned to their original immensely light density, and by keeping his knees bent, he twists his body clockwise in a very quick manner, and then slams his left hand, formed as a fist, straight onto Aoki's chin, the fist has also, a very high increased bone density, making it as dense as metal, breaking Aoki's jaw and sending him airborne in the process.

As Jin is in short-range within the young inuzuka with his bi- i mean female dog, he begins to lift his right foot and then swinging it towards the young one's, aiming it towards his ankle, slamming it. This would cause him to stagger, and as soon as he does, Jin begins to spin around, While bending his knees to build momentum, and then finally uppercuts you in the chin, While jumping up in the air, using the momentum, making the inuzuka fly away in the air.

Video provided to explain more about Jin's uppercut. O_O

Whilst this is happening, Dawan quickly jumps in the air, light as a feather, appearing straight above Aoki's body, and putting his right arm behind him, palm open. Charging his palm with again, an increased bone density and chakra, he slams his palm straight onto Aoki's chest. The impact causes Aoki's body to skyrocket into the ground, knocking his back onto Tsuna's body, and then sending them both into impending doom, due to the speed he was coming down, when they both hit the ground it causes a crater, leaving their bodies to waste and being eaten by cockroaches.

I'll see you in hell.

Finished already?... Please.

Last edited:

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Get your cameras ready folks. This ain't gonna last long.

I don't have time to play games with you.

Dawan begins quickly descending towards his target, Aoki. Making his whole body have a very low density, thus allowing him to move to speeds as such that could nearly not even be traceable by the naked eye. He descends a very low position with his back bent and his knees down on the ground, swiftly taking steps that could be considered to the same length as a leopard's jump. As he gets close enough to Aoki, already being in a low position. He extends his left leg straight towards Aoki's left shin. Just before doing that however, he has increased the density in his leg, making it as hard as steel. As soon as the left leg collides with Aoki's right shin, the bone immediately breaks due to the density factor, causing Aoki to stumble by the pressure, his feet swaying backwards and his face falling downwards. Taking advantage of the situation, Dawan spins quickly on the spot, his legs being returned to their original immensely light density, and by keeping his knees bent, he twists his body clockwise in a very quick manner, and then slams his left hand, formed as a fist, straight onto Aoki's chin, the fist has also, a very high increased bone density, making it as dense as metal, breaking Aoki's jaw and sending him airborne in the process.

As Jin is in short-range within the young inuzuka with his bi- i mean female dog, he begins to lift his right foot and then swinging it towards the young one's, aiming it towards his ankle, slamming it. This would cause him to stagger, and as soon as he does, Jin begins to spin around, While bending his knees to build momentum, and then finally uppercuts you in the chin, While jumping up in the air, using the momentum, making the inuzuka fly away in the air.

Video provided to explain more about Jin's uppercut. O_O

Whilst this is happening, Dawan quickly jumps in the air, light as a feather, appearing straight above Aoki's body, and putting his right arm behind him, palm open. Charging his palm with again, an increased bone density and chakra, he slams his palm straight onto Aoki's chest. The impact causes Aoki's body to skyrocket into the ground, knocking his back onto Tsuna's body, and then sending them both into impending doom, due to the speed he was coming down, when they both hit the ground it causes a crater, leaving their bodies to waste and being eaten by cockroaches.

I'll see you in hell.

Finished already?... Please.
For reference. o_o
------Scaze ---- Dog.
------- \ /
------- Me

-Norman-- Dawan
Also I'll be using Consuela instead of Aoki. No big difference, I just want her instead. :|

As Consuela sees Dawan run towards her, she notices his speed increasing and so she bends her knees slightly ready to pounce at any time, her left and right leg are next to eachother with a slight gap in between, she also lifts up her hands near her chest so she can defend from a low blow or one towards her face. As Dawan slides across the floor aiming for her lef shin with his left foot, Consuela wastes no time and takes advantage of the fact that he went for the leg further to him >:] and decides to position her left leg behind her right in a swift motion making Dawan miss the hit and carry on sliding past her due to the momentum he had gathered (since you didn't collide with me to slow yourself down.) And so as he slides past her Consuela (towards the dog) she steps to her left with her right foot positioning herself behind you and swings her right foot towards the right side of your face, you however won't see this coming as your attention would more or less be towards the dog who simultaneously jumps on top of you and begins to savagely bite your chest as he aims for your neck area.

Whilst all this is happening, Jin slides aiming to hit Tsunas ankle (don't know which so I won't go into detail.) Tsuna seeing the attacking coming uses his quick reflexes to perform a slight jump whilst bending his knees just as his leg is about to get hit, letting Jins leg slides past underneath him, Tsuna then streches his leg out downwards smashing it on whichever leg Jin used to try hit him, hitting it on the ankle not allowing Jin to step on it properly anymore.

Consuela: No.. I stay.. no.

Tsuna: Coming for me...was a fatal mistake.