Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure. And I think by rules I have to have a timelimit, but I don't really care if you win by it. As long as we have good post.
Can I use Gentaijutsu?

Tia Dalma moved slowly but gracefully towards her new opponent, albeit admitedly in a slightly drunk inspired manner. She smiled as she removed a blowstick from her back, pulling it until it was as long as herself. The now-staff like Fugu was twirled in her hand before she pointed it towards the Hyuga.

Been a while I fought using me hands. I'm looking forward to it.

And then she plunged the butt of the stick down towards her opponent's stomach with great strength to topple the Hyuga. Probably unbeknownst to her opponent, she poured her chakra onto in, creating 6 lightning needles inside the her weapon.

( Fugu ) Blowfish
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Fugu is a hollowed wooden stick, made with Chakra Tree wood. It is a personalized weapon, allowing only the user to wield or manipulate it (Even if the opponent has Wood chakra or similar). By charging chakra into the Fugu and blowing through it, the user is able to shoot out Chakra-materialized thread needles, which gain substance with any elemental chakra or other properties. These thread needles are the same size as vaccine needles, thus, to the naked eye, they become hard (yet not impossible) to see when in motion. Upon hitting a target, they serve to infuse their element into the target's body, albeit in a very small area. If the opponent steals the Fugu from it's owner, it will grow spikes, which will attach themselves to the thief.

#1: Needle Shooting - The Fugu stick allows the user to insert any small thread needle into it and shoot it out, by blowing through the other end, It is shot at a speed significantly greater than a normal needle thrower, but not as fast as any of the materialized needle shooting abilities the Fugu has, which will cost chakra. This attack is not, by itself fatal but can, when used by Dojutsu users or weapon masters, be used to strike fatal/nearly fatal points that will cause great damage. Shooting normal needles do not count as a jutsu towards the jutsu count. Shooting materialized needles only counts as a jutsu if used in a turn different than the turn of materialization. Regardless of the amount of needles shot, it only counts as 1 move.

#2: Paper Needle Shooting - The user is able to load the Fugu with any paper bomb, and then shoot them. The paper will automatically curl into thread needles. This is considered an E rank technique, costing 5 chakra and dealing 10 damage points of explosive power (in case of a default paper bomb) or otherwise dealing the stated effects of the tag. The user is able to shoot up to 10 paper needles, all costing 5 chakra, in a single usage. Can only be used once every three turns. This is usable with explosive tags, not other paper-inscribed Fuuin techniques..

#3: Needle Cannon Shooting - It is considered an alternative method of shooting any stored needles. The Fugu dilates slightly, shooting simultaneously, or fusing together, all the needles materialized in a single technique, and shoot them out with the full damage points dealt in a single bullet. The cannon needle shoots out with a loud pop, and creates air circles surrounding the needle path, which push anything deviated from it's path and punch the actual target with great power. The substance/element used to create the needles augments the air circles and the punching force. In essence, it's a big cylinder of an element, created by merging all the needles created with that element, stored inside the Fugu. The rank and damage of the default cannon bullet is set at B rank, 5 normal needles (costs 20 chakra, gives 40 damage points), or simply the full rank, chakra cost and damage points of the materialization techniques, specifically #6, A rank 60 damage points, #7 A rank 60 damage points and #8 S rank 80 damage points. It requires all the needles materialized, if any is missing, the cannon can't be shot. With #2, it can only shoot 4 needles at once equivalent to 40 chakra, 80 damage. Can only be used once every 3 turns. Clarification, this is merely an alternative way of shooting stored needles, which are loaded or materialized through the means specified in the description of Fugu. As such, it doesn't allow mix usages, with different elements or needles, and serves simply as a way to deploy the full power of the materialization technique into a single "needle", instead of dividing the power evenly through all the needles separately.

#4: Remote Sharp-Shooting - With one handseal, at any range, the user is able to make the Fugu shoot any stored needles inside it. It will quickly adjust itself and shoot the needles up to short range from the stick against the closest chakra-being (in case the user has no other target's location in mind). It requires a chakra cost of 15, equivalent to a C rank and counts as a move. The same can be done non-chakra costly and without handseals by simply being in direct contact with the Fugu. The needles will be shot in a straight line. Counts as a move, except in the turn of materialization.

#5: Chain-Needle Shooting - Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique can be used on the Fugu to make it act like a machine gun, multiplying one or all of the charged thread needles inside. This can be used with any of the Needle Techniques, with the exception of #3 and #9. This utilizes an alternate handseal, which can be done with a single hand or while holding the stick. It always counts as a single move towards the jutsu count, even if combined with another Shooting or a Materialization technique. It costs 30 chakra. However, multiplying and increasing the number of needles follows the same principle as any multiple projectile elemental technique and not like the original Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique: the original full power of the needles is spread and divided equally across the total number of needles.

#6: Basic Needle Materialization - The user will pour chakra into the Fugu, creating 6 thread needles, of any of the Basic Elements or Simply raw Chakra, which can then be blown out at great accuracy and speed. After creating the needles, the user can shoot them right away or keep them within the Fugu for later uses. This can be used once every two turns, in which case, if there are still needles stored, they will be erased and replaced by the new set. It is the equivalent to an A rank jutsu (30 chakra cost, 5 per Needle). Depending on the substance, the needles will be faster, stronger or sharper, as well as having any special properties that the element entails (Short-Paralysis for Lightning, Burning Wounds for Fire, Mineralization of the Tissues for Earth, Shredding Wounds for Wind and Swelling of the small Canals for Water). Counts as a jutsu towards the jutsu count

#7: Thieving Needle Materialization - The user will pour a sample of any given substance into the Fugu, creating 3 thread needles, which can then be blown out at great accuracy and speed. After creating the needles, the user can shoot them right away or keep them within the Fugu for later uses. This can only be used once every 3 turns, in which case, if there are still needles stored, they will be erased and replaced by the new set. It is the equivalent to an A rank jutsu (30 chakra cost, 10 per Needle). Any substance can be fed to the Fugu, requiring direct contact with it. After the Fugu memorizes the substance (Opponent's Elements, Natural Occurring Substances, Etc), it will create needles with any special property that substance entails (Quartz from the ground, Venom from an animal, Keratin from an insect, etc). The act of sampling a jutsu it's not equivalent to blocking or hindering the jutsu in any way, thus, it needs to be blocked by any other means. Not only that but the memorization is not permanent and serves only during the battle it's set, or the or the current RP event. Counts as a jutsu towards the jutsu count

#8: Advanced Needle Materialization - The user will pour chakra into the Fugu, creating 4 thread needles, of any of the Advanced Elements the user has or a different substance the user is capable of creating, which can then be blown out at great accuracy and speed. After creating the needles, the user can shoot them right away or keep them within the Fugu for later uses. This can be used once every three turns, in which case, if there are still needles stored, they will be erased and replaced by the new set. It is the equivalent to an S rank jutsu (40 chakra cost, 10 per Needle). Regarding Advanced/Custom Elements, the needles will take form using the most basic/main form of the element (Lava will be Molten Rock, not Rubber, etc), and gain any special properties the element entails. For different substances, the user must have created it in the field before hand although it does not require contact with source, like the thieving method. The creation of this method can be done remotely, up to mid range, with one handseal. Counts as a jutsu towards the jutsu count

#9: Alternative Summoning Technique - The user is able to run blood through the fugu stick, and then blow through it. This will create a chakra needle similar in strength and speed to a normal senbon shot through the Fugu, that can be shoot up to long-range. When it contacts with a surface, it will summon an animal of the user's contract on the location. This is an alternative summoning technique, with no chakra cost or damage increase, as such, it requires the user to still post the actual summoning technique, even if it's deployment is different, and that one will still abide to the normal summoning rules. The blood smearing step is obligatory, so, any secondary ability of the Fugu will have to encompass it, such as #4, prior to the loss of physical contact with the Fugu.

#10: Density and Height Manipulation - The user is able to change the density and height of the Fugu stick at will, allowing the user to wield the Fugu like a staff, or for greater accuracy. Smaller changes such as a few cm to 2 meters, or any humanely bearable weight will not require the usage of noticeable chakra through the course of a match. Anything higher/longer (never more than the equivalent of Short-Mid range) or 5 tons will be the equivalent of an A rank, 30 chakra points, counting towards the jutsu count.

#11: Spikes Manifestation - The user is able to consciously induce the Fugu's inherited defense mechanism, creating spikes across the Fugu stick, for added damage. It costs 15 chakra, equivalent to a C rank. This can be done through direct contact or remotely with 1 handseal, up to mid-range and counts as a technique from the technique count. Likewise, it can soothe, passively, the inherit defense mechanism, allowing the user to touch or hit a target with the Fugu without manifesting spikes, for a cleaner and more fluid strike.

#12: Damage Deflection - The fugu stick is an S rank Weapon, with no inherited elemental weaknesses or strengths. It does not conduce lightning, is not affected by corrosion, and retains a normal temperature, thus cannot be affected by S rank attacks. The user is able to spin the stick, creating a shield with the same characteristics, which incorporates a chakra layer that protects the hands of the user. Afterwards, the centrifugal forces of the shield disperse the attack harmlessly, or shift the weight and momentum of the attack to deflect it. It can only protect against 1 A rank per turn, in which case it requires 2 turn cool down to be used again, otherwise simply 1 turn suffices. Counts as a jutsu. This is just in regard of a total shield, in which the user needs to protect the hand weilding the Fugu, otherwise it is done passively, mostly against blunt or sharp attacks, and taijutsu, like a normal, resilient staff, and is restricted by the user's own mastery and strength. An S ranked technique can be blocked once, deflecting half the damage, but neutralizing the Fugu for the remainder of the battle and RP event. When using the shield, the user must be aware of weight and size of the attack, and move accordingly, sometimes, even an A rank attack must be deflected instead of blocked, only to miss the wielder's body slightly

#13: Form Transformation - Transformation Technique can be used on the Fugu to change the physical appearance of the Fugu. This can be purely decorative, changing colors or similar outwards changes, or actually change the stick to other weapons, thus preventing the usage of any Needle based techniques ( #1-9 ), but retaining it's inherent properties and remaining abilities. Any sort of sharp or blunt weapon will only be as strong as a generic version of said weapon, a sword will never be as sharp and balanced as a custom made sword, but will allow the user to perform weapon based techniques with the Fugu, such as Kenjutsu or CFS the user has access to ( Like Whip Arts and the Nine Verses of Shakujo ). This utilizes an alternate handseal, which can be done with a single hand or while holding the stick and counts as 1 move towards the jutsu count. It costs 5 chakra

Note: Once shot, be it 1 or a multitude of needles, it will always count as one move, with the exception of #1, or in the initial turn of materialization, as in, the very first turn where the user spends chakra to summon the needles, shooting them right away spend only 1 jutsu, rather than 2. The fugu can only have one type of needles inside it at each time. He can only memorize one substance/advanced element at any given point and will "forget them" once the battle or the current RP event ends.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure.

"You're not normal... Tia Dalma!?" I replied, squinting my eyes and smooching my lips, recognizing the strange woman in front of me. My fox ears twitched as I imagined the powerful flow of ki emanating from her body as she walked with grace towards me. Byakugan!! I activated the powerful Eye Technique of the Hyuuga Clan. I grit my teeth with a nervous grin on my face. Here she comes...!?

As she approaches with the weapon, I notice a long wooden staff. I inspected it and found it to be a typical bo staff, but I'm pretty sure it has some hidden features. As the staff closed in on me with a thrust to my gut, I was in a neutral stance. Juuho Soushiken!! Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists!! Without hesitation, I released chakra into both of my hands, and through shape manipulation, my arms became entirely into lion-like shape shrouds. I quickly lowered my center of gravity as I released the secret high-level Gentle Fist technique, pivoting my hips as I shifted to the left. While moving out of the way of the staff attack and to counter-strike, my movements appeared swift and ordinary.

At the same time as using my Gentle Fist Technique and dodging the wooden staff, I blocked the staff with my right arm, pushing the staff away with incredible force. Using Byakugan, I noticed lightning chakra being channeled through the staff as she wields it, so I infused wind nature chakra into my Twin Lion Fist to protect myself from the lightning-shaped needles, releasing an enfeebled gale force, cutting through the lightning.

When I moved my body in that single motion, I advance forward lunging towards Dalma, stepping off with my left foot, extending and striking with my left arm (thrown straight ahead), delivering a jab to Dalma's face. The force of the blow will hit the front of her face covering her eyes, mouth, and nose, causing mild brain trauma such as dizziness, loss of balance, etc. With her guard dropped, I will continue to connect with my punches, resulting in suffering damage from my wind-infused Lion Twist Fist.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye [PASSIVE]
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark

(Jūken: Jūho Sōshiken) - Gentle Fist: Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40 (+20 to Taijutsu/+30 to Gentle Fist)
Description: The user exudes chakra from both hands and by utilizing advanced chakra control, mold the chakra into a form highly reminiscent of large guardian lion-shaped shrouds to greatly increase both the range and destructive power of their taijutsu. These lion-shaped shrouds are able drain the chakra network of those they touch and can be used in conjunction with any of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms variants, increasing the damage by 30 while sacrificing the ability to limit chakra usage. But that being said, it is quite difficult to achieve this move and even a minute error with regards to chakra control will result in failure.
Note: Lasts up to three turns per use and has a three-turn cooldown.

(Jūkenpō/Fūton: Tekken no Shippuu) – Gentle Fist Style/Wind Release: Gale Fist
Range: Self
Damage: N/A (+10 to Gentle Fist)
Description: One of the most basic weaknesses of Gentle Fist is it's raw nature, unable to withstand elemental chakra of the same level unless it possesses a greater density or an advanced shape-.. this technique has been developed to overcome said weakness. Just before executing a Gentle Fist technique and in the same timeframe a Hyuuga converts the raw chakra to wind chakra a split second before exerting it. Due to the nature given to the chakra it gains a slight cutting ability aswell as a slight gusting force behind it but due to the conversion of the nature of the chakra into wind chakra it loses it's ability to deal internal damage and solely damages the target externally, making this technique most suited towards ranged Gentle Fist techniques that do not rely on internal damage in the first place. This technique however can only be utilized in combination with gentle fist techniques that do not require advanced shape manipulation nor the ones that possess an increased density such as the rotation techniques.
Note: Requires mastery of Gentle Fist.
Note: No Gentle Fist above A-Rank in the next turn.
Note: Usable four times per battle with a one turn cooldown inbetween uses.
Note: Courtesy of Tybone

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure.

"You're not normal... Tia Dalma!?" I replied, squinting my eyes and smooching my lips, recognizing the strange woman in front of me. My fox ears twitched as I imagined the powerful flow of ki emanating from her body as she walked with grace towards me. Byakugan!! I activated the powerful Eye Technique of the Hyuuga Clan. I grit my teeth with a nervous grin on my face. Here she comes...!?

As she approaches with the weapon, I notice a long wooden staff. I inspected it and found it to be a typical bo staff, but I'm pretty sure it has some hidden features. As the staff closed in on me with a thrust to my gut, I was in a neutral stance. Juuho Soushiken!! Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists!! Without hesitation, I released chakra into both of my hands, and through shape manipulation, my arms became entirely into lion-like shape shrouds. I quickly lowered my center of gravity as I released the secret high-level Gentle Fist technique, pivoting my hips as I shifted to the left. While moving out of the way of the staff attack and to counter-strike, my movements appeared swift and ordinary.

At the same time as using my Gentle Fist Technique and dodging the wooden staff, I blocked the staff with my right arm, pushing the staff away with incredible force. Using Byakugan, I noticed lightning chakra being channeled through the staff as she wields it, so I infused wind nature chakra into my Twin Lion Fist to protect myself from the lightning-shaped needles, releasing an enfeebled gale force, cutting through the lightning.

When I moved my body in that single motion, I advance forward lunging towards Dalma, stepping off with my left foot, extending and striking with my left arm (thrown straight ahead), delivering a jab to Dalma's face. The force of the blow will hit the front of her face covering her eyes, mouth, and nose, causing mild brain trauma such as dizziness, loss of balance, etc. With her guard dropped, I will continue to connect with my punches, resulting in suffering damage from my wind-infused Lion Twist Fist.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye [PASSIVE]
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark

(Jūken: Jūho Sōshiken) - Gentle Fist: Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Damage: 40 (+20 to Taijutsu/+30 to Gentle Fist)
Description: The user exudes chakra from both hands and by utilizing advanced chakra control, mold the chakra into a form highly reminiscent of large guardian lion-shaped shrouds to greatly increase both the range and destructive power of their taijutsu. These lion-shaped shrouds are able drain the chakra network of those they touch and can be used in conjunction with any of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms variants, increasing the damage by 30 while sacrificing the ability to limit chakra usage. But that being said, it is quite difficult to achieve this move and even a minute error with regards to chakra control will result in failure.
Note: Lasts up to three turns per use and has a three-turn cooldown.

(Jūkenpō/Fūton: Tekken no Shippuu) – Gentle Fist Style/Wind Release: Gale Fist
Range: Self
Damage: N/A (+10 to Gentle Fist)
Description: One of the most basic weaknesses of Gentle Fist is it's raw nature, unable to withstand elemental chakra of the same level unless it possesses a greater density or an advanced shape-.. this technique has been developed to overcome said weakness. Just before executing a Gentle Fist technique and in the same timeframe a Hyuuga converts the raw chakra to wind chakra a split second before exerting it. Due to the nature given to the chakra it gains a slight cutting ability aswell as a slight gusting force behind it but due to the conversion of the nature of the chakra into wind chakra it loses it's ability to deal internal damage and solely damages the target externally, making this technique most suited towards ranged Gentle Fist techniques that do not rely on internal damage in the first place. This technique however can only be utilized in combination with gentle fist techniques that do not require advanced shape manipulation nor the ones that possess an increased density such as the rotation techniques.
Note: Requires mastery of Gentle Fist.
Note: No Gentle Fist above A-Rank in the next turn.
Note: Usable four times per battle with a one turn cooldown inbetween uses.
Note: Courtesy of Tybone
Tia Dalma smiled sardonically at her opponent's advancement. She shifted her hand position and turned the lunging staff with a swirling movement, covering her entire right side. Charging her own elemental chakra through the Fugu stick, she activated the chakra shield rotation and then pressed the staff forward to physically push the Hyuga's right hand deflecting palm while a blazing light of fire coats stick entirely (A rank).

(Nintaijutsu: Ritomasu Fisuto) Ninja Body Art: Litmus Fist
Type: Supplementary/ Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 (Plus up to an additional 30 Chakra each turn)
Damage: 60
Description: Developed as a form of Taijutsu supplement, Litmus Fist carries on the concepts of it's parent technique, Litmus Finger, into new fields of use on a much larger, more focused scale. Where the parent technique was focused on creativity and speed through lack of any Hand Seals, this technique is solely focused on collaboration with almost any form or stance of Taijutsu in close quarters combat, especially Free-Form Taijutsu. The user begins by gathering a large amount of Chakra and distributing it equally throughout their body. Once this is done, the user then performs Taijutsu actions, motions, movements, etc, releasing the gathered Chakra in conjunction with them. Just like with the parent technique, these Taijutsu actions and motions are physically representative of the nature of an Element (An example of this would be using friction to perform Fire Release, or fluid motions for Water Release, etc.), which cause the Chakra to take on the properties of, and change into that Element. From there, the user applies Shape Manipulation and the same level of creative freedom from the parent technique to perform various kinds of Ninjutsu enhanced Taijutsu actions, either creating the Element they wish to use from their own Chakra, or using their Chakra to manipulate existing sources, like a nearby source of Water, or the ground beneath their feet, however, any and all offensive actions involving an existing source must originate from within Short Range of the user, same with Elements created by the user. Additionally, the user is able to utilize all canon forms/ states for the Elements they perform, for example, if they use Fire Release they could use ash, or flammable mist, however, the state or form of any attack performed via this technique cannot be changed once released, as the Chakra has already left the body, and been given form.

The user can split the Chakra Pool from this Jutsu into as many attacks they wish to perform, within reason, so the user can perform 1 A-Rank, or 2 B-Rank, etc, or even a combination of different ranked attacks, like 1 B-Rank and 2 C-Rank, etc. However with each division of the Chakra used, so too does each individual action logically lose power, although, this drawback is arguably the Jutsu's best quality, due to fact that the Nature of the users Chakra is only changed when released in conjunction with Taijutsu actions. This allows the user to swiftly and accurately shift between multiple Elements, performing extremely unique combinations of Elements, easily creating their own "style", simply by performing a series of basic actions and combing the Elements those actions unleash. Additionally, at the start of each turn for the duration of this technique the user can expend Chakra equivalent to the amount of Chakra utilized up until that point, restoring the Chakra they have for this technique back up to it's max. Although this action can easily end up eating through the users Chakra reserves, this ensures they can maintain the Jutsu for it's maximum turn limit, receiving the most from this Jutsu in return for the high cost required to maintain it. Finally, while the Chakra for this technique is gathered and prepared throughout the user's body, as it is yet to be molded, repurposed and released into an actual attack, the user can perform other Jutsu whilst this one is active, without consuming the Chakra pool gathered for this technique, however, this cannot be done simultaneously while the user is releasing an attack from this technique, as they are logically using their Chakra to shape that attack and cannot divert neither their attention, nor Chakra flow between multiple techniques.

Note: The user can keep this technique active for a max of 4 turns, and must wait 2 turns after it's deactivation before they can use it again. If the user does not use the full amount of Chakra gathered for this technique by the end of the turn limit, they lose the remaining Chakra. Finally, this Jutsu can be used a max of 3 times per battle.
Note: Can only be taught by Iᴍᴘᴇяғᴇᴄᴛ, and only to those who have learned "(Ninpō: Ritomasu Fingā) Ninja Art: Litmus Finger".

#12: Damage Deflection - The fugu stick is an S rank Weapon, with no inherited elemental weaknesses or strengths. It does not conduce lightning, is not affected by corrosion, and retains a normal temperature, thus cannot be affected by S rank attacks. The user is able to spin the stick, creating a shield with the same characteristics, which incorporates a chakra layer that protects the hands of the user. Afterwards, the centrifugal forces of the shield disperse the attack harmlessly, or shift the weight and momentum of the attack to deflect it. It can only protect against 1 A rank per turn, in which case it requires 2 turn cool down to be used again, otherwise simply 1 turn suffices. Counts as a jutsu. This is just in regard of a total shield, in which the user needs to protect the hand weilding the Fugu, otherwise it is done passively, mostly against blunt or sharp attacks, and taijutsu, like a normal, resilient staff, and is restricted by the user's own mastery and strength. An S ranked technique can be blocked once, deflecting half the damage, but neutralizing the Fugu for the remainder of the battle and RP event. When using the shield, the user must be aware of weight and size of the attack, and move accordingly, sometimes, even an A rank attack must be deflected instead of blocked, only to miss the wielder's body slightly

A rank shield

Given the elemental edge in the interaction, yet purposefully used at a lower rank, instead of overpowering the attack, TIa Dalma intended only to neutralize the Wind Gale technique, throwing her opponent's defense into a closer guard, pinning the Hyuga's reach under the rotating staff, preventing him from passing his intended left palm over to her side of the staff.
As his opponent moved forward through the left, she sustained her position by mirroring his step, keeping the Hyuga well behind her shielding rotation, but her step signalled something diferent entirely.

As she stepped forward, the Hyuga's left calf shattered like glass, so suddenly that, in the close quarter combat situation they were in it would most likely cause him to falter his stance under the threat of the fiery rotation. Tia Dalm then ended the swirling motion to slam the stick on her opponent's neck, which would cause the air around them to fraction and shatter into billions of fractals, preventing the Hyuga from perceiving much of anything until the stick knocked him into the ground, the force of which would then release the shattering illusion.

( Shuru-te: Hariade ⋔ Hokori ) Surreal Palm: Infinite Incisions ⋔ Shattered
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 30 ( +5 per turn active )
Damage Points: 60
Description: Possibilitates the shattering of the chaotic continuum, and weaves its piercing debris onto a wholesome harmony. The form consists of up to 5 physical motions with a 6th as a finisher, which in turn shatter and pulverize the world around, inside the illusion. Everything breaks down and fragments, and the practitioner guides the weaving dust of the shrapnel of reality through the physical motions. Easiest way to comprehend this illusion is to think of the affected objects, which can be anything, including the whole realm of the illusion itself as a crystallized substance that, when immobile, looks exactly as the original ( the ground, a tree, the sky, the user, the target ) but, when affected, shatters and crashes like glass, even if it retains the same colors and textures, which seemingly shiver and sparkle like multiple diamonds. With this crunched reality, the user is able to wrap the target with blankets of shattered illusions, throw clouds of piercing dust and splintered blades of reality, or even continuously shatter and reform one's body and limbs to make one's physical attacks more unpredictable, etc. After the six motions, the user is free to perform a finisher where the practitioner will place both hands, or even both knees besides the opponent's face and neck and then quickly snap the head around, shattering the neck and spine, disrupting the genjutsu, or simply move on to other attacks, leaving behind a constricted opponent within an illusion.

*Non-Finisher usages leave the target bound for 2 turns before the genjutsu ends. This does not require extra chakra, it's merely lingering genjutsu*
*Each physical strike disrupts the illusion for a fraction of a second, unless it's after the 6 motions, where any fitting physical strike will disrupt the genjutsu as normal*
*shattering your mental realm does not break the illusion because it's an illusionary shattering*
*Can only be used 4 times per battle, and can only be used once every two turns*

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the late reply.

Adjusting the hands' position and twirling of the bo staff was mesmerizing, as did seeing the channeled fire style chakra with my Byakugan form a shield of flames to counterbalance against my wind style fuse Twin Lion Fist. "Agh!?" The blocking of the wooden staff caused pain in my hand as it attempted to veer it and tuck it away under my left arm to divert my left strike. Her bōjutsu (staff techniques) make use of its length - providing range and cover against my Gentle Fist. That, however, is not something I am concerned about. I can get past her defenses, but her means of utilizing the five nature chakra to boost her staff attacks to counter my ability to target her internal organs with Gentle Fist is a cause for concern. I need to put some space between us and combine Gentle Fist attacks with one-handed Kenjutsu (Sword Techniques) to defend...

At that moment, I visualize her kneading chakra with my Byakugan. I'm afraid whatever you are planning is not going to work; Eight Trigrams! Palm Grating Heaven!! I quickly stop gathering chakra in my arms for the Twin Lion Fist, and with no delay, emit chakra from every tenketsu chakra point's on my body and begin spinning like a top counter-clockwise. I used the momentum from my hand being struck, activating the Gentle Fist Technique. As I rapidly spin on my leg, a protective shield of chakra shaping into razor blades would be release repelling and slashing anything within mid-range or will send Tia Dalma backward (if caught in range), knocking her back, resulting in crashing to the ground with incredible force, suffering blunt force trauma and deep cut wounds to her body...

I continued with my plan despite knowing Tai Dalma had survived, using a Summoning Jutsu tattoo on my wrist to retrieve a sword. I carried the katana sword in my left hand, one-handed style.

(Jūken: Hakkeshou Kuuten) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Palm Grating Heaven
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long (Long)
Chakra: 20-40 (40)
Damage: 40-80 (80)
Description: A variant of Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven whereby the user follows the same process but also shapes the outputted chakra into razor-sharp blades. Ergo, those struck by it are not repelled by concussive force but are instead subjected to being reduced to small shreds by coming into contact with what is akin to a giant revolving grater.

Note: B-rank is short-range while each rank thereafter increases the range by one level.

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance, and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in the fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke has even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the late reply.

Adjusting the hands' position and twirling of the bo staff was mesmerizing, as did seeing the channeled fire style chakra with my Byakugan form a shield of flames to counterbalance against my wind style fuse Twin Lion Fist. "Agh!?" The blocking of the wooden staff caused pain in my hand as it attempted to veer it and tuck it away under my left arm to divert my left strike. Her bōjutsu (staff techniques) make use of its length - providing range and cover against my Gentle Fist. That, however, is not something I am concerned about. I can get past her defenses, but her means of utilizing the five nature chakra to boost her staff attacks to counter my ability to target her internal organs with Gentle Fist is a cause for concern. I need to put some space between us and combine Gentle Fist attacks with one-handed Kenjutsu (Sword Techniques) to defend...
At that moment, I visualize her kneading chakra with my Byakugan. I'm afraid whatever you are planning is not going to work; Eight Trigrams! Palm Grating Heaven!! I quickly stop gathering chakra in my arms for the Twin Lion Fist, and with no delay, emit chakra from every tenketsu chakra point's on my body and begin spinning like a top counter-clockwise. I used the momentum from my hand being struck, activating the Gentle Fist Technique. As I rapidly spin on my leg, a protective shield of chakra shaping into razor blades would be release repelling and slashing anything within mid-range or will send Tia Dalma backward (if caught in range), knocking her back, resulting in crashing to the ground with incredible force, suffering blunt force trauma and deep cut wounds to her body...
I continued with my plan despite knowing Tai Dalma had survived, using a Summoning Jutsu tattoo on my wrist to retrieve a sword. I carried the katana sword in my left hand, one-handed style.

(Jūken: Hakkeshou Kuuten) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Palm Grating Heaven
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long (Long)
Chakra: 20-40 (40)
Damage: 40-80 (80)
Description: A variant of Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven whereby the user follows the same process but also shapes the outputted chakra into razor-sharp blades. Ergo, those struck by it are not repelled by concussive force but are instead subjected to being reduced to small shreds by coming into contact with what is akin to a giant revolving grater.

Note: B-rank is short-range while each rank thereafter increases the range by one level.

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance, and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in the fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke has even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.
Putting her staff between herself and her opponent would serve useful once again. Tia Dalma smiled gently once more, as the Hyuga began rotating. Maybe because of the Wind addition to his technique, the 360 heavenly rotation of the huyga did not have the same contusive force as one would expect, being much more lacerating now. But perhaps due to that, Tia Dalma was able to arrest the momentum of the swirling staff, pinning it on the ground like a pole, the cutting wind unable to push her out of that spot.

Against the shards of wind that the rotation produced, Tia Dalma's knees and elbows burst into eerie flames, lazy like bogfire, shielding her partly from the tornado of blades, though still taking a brunt of the damage. She pressed both hands on the pole-like staff, closing her elbows together to gather strength and shield her face with the fire before raising herself upwards. Tia Dalma would bring both her knees around the Hyuga's temples, pinning him between both fire blasts, before using her core to pull his burning head inwards against the staff, having him headbutt against the Fugu stick as a great sword of wind ( A Rank, 30 chakra, 60 damage from Litmus Fist) forms from her hands, it's blade running across the staff. The blade would not only split the Hyuga's forehead, but also interact with the fire knees, bursting them outwards like an explosion.

( Go Ryuu Assai Fungeki ) - Five Dragon Crushing Fury
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: By charging their elbows and knees with fire chakra this technique enables the user to deliver a wide range of blazing knee and elbow strikes. The attacks themselves are able to break bones and when enhanced with fire chakra they become truly powerful.

For better clarification, Tia Dalma sticks the Fugu staff on the ground, like a pole, in a vertical position. She then uses both hands to raise herself upwards, pushing on the staff, and that motion makes her bend her elbows outwards. She stops high enough that her face lines up woth the raised elbows in order to better protect her.

As she rises in the air, she spreads both knees outwards, saddling the staff. Given her close proximity with her opponent, and by her design, she spreads her knees enough that she can pincer them onto your head, as she saddles the pole, and then, grabbing your head with her knees, she pulls your face into the pole that she is stradling.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mhm! During the Rotation, as I spun around, I noticed a red illumination smashing against the chakra protective walls with my Byakugan. Inside the Rotation, the extremely high temperatures cause me to sweat. Is this Fire Style?! I peer, slightly irritably, through the walls and visualize the flowing chakra on her body: my advance was being stifled by the nin-taijutsu. I need to put an end to this— The Rotation came to an end promptly.

I return my attention to Tai Dalma, who should have been in front of me, but all I could see was the vast plain and mountains over yonder. Then I realized what was going on. I was able to locate her in mid-air by shifting my head and using my Byakugan 360° vision, as well as hearing the flames making a whooshing sound from constant release. Damn! I was taken aback by how close she was.

I quickly relax my body into a drunken state, mimicking the Drunken Fighting Style, and move awkwardly backward. My footwork was quick - one foot behind the other as if I were intoxicated from a bottle of alcohol and about to fall over. I succumb to minor 1st-degree burns or cutting from the wind by the bo staff by lifting and blocking with both my elbows to shield my face, dodging her double knee drop (presume to combine grappling technique) as she came crashing downwards, centimeters away from my body.

I map my vision onto a Divination Hexagram Formation as I shift and twist my body with sliding movements - combining Drunken Fist Style and Gentle Fist Style - while extending my arms into two index fingers to the left side of Tai Dalma as she landed to the ground. I prepared a high-speed combo to strike her chakra points. I would continue to circle her body closing off 128 of her chakra points, stopping her from moving.

"Gentle Fist Art! Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms!!"

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Type: Attack
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks

(Juken: Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms technique, but also performed at twice the speed of the latter. This is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use B-rank and above levels of chakra for two turns while also making it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to quickly hit multiple targets.

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mhm! During the Rotation, as I spun around, I noticed a red illumination smashing against the chakra protective walls with my Byakugan. Inside the Rotation, the extremely high temperatures cause me to sweat. Is this Fire Style?! I peer, slightly irritably, through the walls and visualize the flowing chakra on her body: my advance was being stifled by the nin-taijutsu. I need to put an end to this— The Rotation came to an end promptly.

I return my attention to Tai Dalma, who should have been in front of me, but all I could see was the vast plain and mountains over yonder. Then I realized what was going on. I was able to locate her in mid-air by shifting my head and using my Byakugan 360° vision, as well as hearing the flames making a whooshing sound from constant release. Damn! I was taken aback by how close she was.

I quickly relax my body into a drunken state, mimicking the Drunken Fighting Style, and move awkwardly backward. My footwork was quick - one foot behind the other as if I were intoxicated from a bottle of alcohol and about to fall over. I succumb to minor 1st-degree burns or cutting from the wind by the bo staff by lifting and blocking with both my elbows to shield my face, dodging her double knee drop (presume to combine grappling technique) as she came crashing downwards, centimeters away from my body.

I map my vision onto a Divination Hexagram Formation as I shift and twist my body with sliding movements - combining Drunken Fist Style and Gentle Fist Style - while extending my arms into two index fingers to the left side of Tai Dalma as she landed to the ground. I prepared a high-speed combo to strike her chakra points. I would continue to circle her body closing off 128 of her chakra points, stopping her from moving.

"Gentle Fist Art! Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms!!"

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Type: Attack
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks

(Juken: Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Description: A doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms technique, but also performed at twice the speed of the latter. This is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use B-rank and above levels of chakra for two turns while also making it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to quickly hit multiple targets.
Tia Dalma retains her core locked tight, balancing herself on the staff to keep herself upright and the staff itself in it's vertical position, even as her opponent dodges the knee-strike that would turn into a grapple. From her superior vantage point, she witnessed the tell-tale locked fingers of the Hyuga, knowing it is no bueno. She intends to dodge, pulling herself to the top of the staff, but appears to be a step too slow, as her opponent's first strike would land squarely on her body.

Or so it seemed, for the Hyuga's finger would pass through the image of the fleeing Tia Dalma, who would completely a slowed down movement to show herself kicking her right foot off the pole-like staff, standing already wholy above the Huyga's head, and then disappear.

( Déjà Fu: Uchuujin Mujun ) Déjà Fu: Fermi's Contradiction
Chakra Cost: 10-40 (40)
Damage Points: 20-80 (80)
Description: Fermi's Contradiction is the direct application of the First Principle of the style, allowing the user to perform up to 8 physical attacks towards their target(s) which will be cloaked by an illusion of time dilation. The user is able of jumbling down the speed of the illusionary and physical attacks, baffling the target(s) with illusionary punches that phase through their chest, a few seconds before an actual punch strikes them and breaks the illusion, or an illusionary kick targetting the leg and disappearing moments before connecting, as an actual kick was already dealt and broke the illusion. Each physical strike momentarily breaks the illusion which is then recast with the succeeding motion.

S rank can be split into 2 A rank attacks or 4 B Ranks or 8 C ranks, with according damage. A rank can go down to 8 D Rank attacks. B rank can go down to 4 D ranks. C can go down to 2 D Ranks and D can only perform one strike. A Rank and above require 3 turns cooldown between usage. S rank can only be used twice times per battle.

In reality, she raised herself higher, balancing on the staff, before kicking her right foot outwards to then drop in as an axe kick on her opponent's head, pushing herself onto the staff in order to bring her foot downwards with greater strength ( S rank - 80 damage ). The Genjutsu creates an effect of time-dilation that makes one see this motion happened much slower than it actually did, which invariably makes one see only half of it before the kick strikes them, the physical pain and damage from the kick breaking the illusion before it can show the completed motion.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tia Dalma retains her core locked tight, balancing herself on the staff to keep herself upright and the staff itself in it's vertical position, even as her opponent dodges the knee-strike that would turn into a grapple. From her superior vantage point, she witnessed the tell-tale locked fingers of the Hyuga, knowing it is no bueno. She intends to dodge, pulling herself to the top of the staff, but appears to be a step too slow, as her opponent's first strike would land squarely on her body.

Or so it seemed, for the Hyuga's finger would pass through the image of the fleeing Tia Dalma, who would completely a slowed down movement to show herself kicking her right foot off the pole-like staff, standing already wholy above the Huyga's head, and then disappear.

( Déjà Fu: Uchuujin Mujun ) Déjà Fu: Fermi's Contradiction
Chakra Cost: 10-40 (40)
Damage Points: 20-80 (80)
Description: Fermi's Contradiction is the direct application of the First Principle of the style, allowing the user to perform up to 8 physical attacks towards their target(s) which will be cloaked by an illusion of time dilation. The user is able of jumbling down the speed of the illusionary and physical attacks, baffling the target(s) with illusionary punches that phase through their chest, a few seconds before an actual punch strikes them and breaks the illusion, or an illusionary kick targetting the leg and disappearing moments before connecting, as an actual kick was already dealt and broke the illusion. Each physical strike momentarily breaks the illusion which is then recast with the succeeding motion.

S rank can be split into 2 A rank attacks or 4 B Ranks or 8 C ranks, with according damage. A rank can go down to 8 D Rank attacks. B rank can go down to 4 D ranks. C can go down to 2 D Ranks and D can only perform one strike. A Rank and above require 3 turns cooldown between usage. S rank can only be used twice times per battle.

In reality, she raised herself higher, balancing on the staff, before kicking her right foot outwards to then drop in as an axe kick on her opponent's head, pushing herself onto the staff in order to bring her foot downwards with greater strength ( S rank - 80 damage ). The Genjutsu creates an effect of time-dilation that makes one see this motion happened much slower than it actually did, which invariably makes one see only half of it before the kick strikes them, the physical pain and damage from the kick breaking the illusion before it can show the completed motion.

My bad for the late reply.

It's over--!! She was within range of my Gentle Fist. My index finger began to press on Tia Dalma's body. However, my vision got slightly distorted, and time seemed to slow down around me as if my brain was still processing what had happened. Genjutsu, as in the past!? I deduce that Elapse Time is influencing how my senses perceive time around me. Furthermore, she is combining it with Taijutsu. My Byakugan, on the other hand, sees through such mundane things.

After looking 360° with my sight and finding the obvious and possible position (her bo staff was the only thing in sight), I moved my head while biting my tongue, and freed myself from Genjutsu, the pain took hold of me and helped me understand the reality of the current situation. I watch as Tai Dalma rises in the air carried by her bo staff, ready to strike with an ax, landing on my head.

At greet speed and a swift movement, I outstretch my arm and cupped my hands ready to catch the leg strike and follow up with a deceptive counter-attack of my own. As the leg drop makes contact, a beam of chakra will erupt from my palms and unleash a mountain-breaking attack, which would send Tai Dalam backward, causing severe damage.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu, and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact with others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

(Jūken: Hakke Hazan Hogeki) – Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Crumbling Mountain Palm
Description: The user begins with cupped hands that are drawn to their side while a large quantity of chakra is being rapidly concentrated into a single point in their palms. They then thrust their palms forward to strike the enemy while discharging the chakra, which increases in both power and size as it continues. Upon striking the foe, the chakra appears to burst from their back in the form of a narrow beam that quickly enlarges into a mountain-busting wave. Not only does this inflict tremendous harm unto the foe, it momentarily cripples the victim as they lose access to half of their current chakra supply.