Trait Points
0⚔️

-SY's R&R
-Unofficial
-Kai: No.
-Subs: No.
-KG's; Not allowed! .-.
-Chakra Usage: Allowed!
-Special abilities (eg. Taijutsu specialty): Not allowed.
-No custom jutsu allowed to use.
-No Custom elements
-Killing not allowed.
-Short-Range.
-No Arguing. -.-
-Free-form Taijutsu only, no jutsus, nada.
-Preferably someone that wont kick my ass so quickly, preferably someone around my level.

I will be using My Jin|Asuka bio, both of the characters. Both of them are split from eachother. You may use both of your bios if you want.

Eternal Paradise is a stage in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. The stage is set in a patio area near a holiday resort. It is bordered with low walls and a higher fence in some areas. Palm trees and pools surround the stage and a waterfall can be seen in a corner. Girls sitting on the low walls around the stage can be knocked down if one of us hits one of them.

• It is thought that this stage is a remake of Roger's due to its being a remix and the fact that the beach is able to be seen in the distance.
  • The stage is reminiscent of 's Poolside stage.

Theme:

* : Jin speaking.

* : Asuka Speaking.

Last edited:

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You post first. I reply. You determine my skill level and decide to continue the fight or not. I would be using one bio.
Yosh. Btw, i forgot to make killing not allowed. Copied most of the thread from another of mine. o.o If you dont want to fight me no more, then its no problem. ^^
NOTE;- Talking does not affect the timeline.

''I guess you’re here because you wanna be here, huh? So that means you’re prepared for the worst, right?''

''Asuka, Shush. :|''

'':|''

Asuka begins to get on a Renoji-dachi-like stance. to explain the stance, Feets are at the shoulder width. The foot in the front is fully frontal (toes facing forward), the rear foot is turned 90 degrees out, and is positioned in such a way that if the front foot is brought back, its heel will touch the heel of the rear foot. Thus the foot print is shaped like the character レ (or letter L). The weight is kept 70% on the rear foot. She has her hands infront of her, not holding them as fists, but normal hands.

''Koi, Boku!''

While Asuka gets on her fighting stance, Jin, too, begins to get on his Renoji Dachi stance. Feet are at the shoulder width. The foot in the front is fully frontal (toes facing forward), the rear foot is turned 90 degrees out, and is positioned in such a way that if the front foot is brought back, its heel will touch the heel of the rear foot. Thus the foot print is shaped like the character レ (or letter L). The weight is kept 70% on the rear foot. He has his hands infront of him. left a little forward then right, having holding them as fists.

You must be registered for see images

''*sigh* :|....(My lil sister is growing up so fast. <3)''

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yosh. Btw, i forgot to make killing not allowed. Copied most of the thread from another of mine. o.o If you dont want to fight me no more, then its no problem. ^^
NOTE;- Talking does not affect the timeline.

''I guess you’re here because you wanna be here, huh? So that means you’re prepared for the worst, right?''

''Asuka, Shush. :|''

'':|''

Asuka begins to get on a Renoji-dachi-like stance. to explain the stance, Feets are at the shoulder width. The foot in the front is fully frontal (toes facing forward), the rear foot is turned 90 degrees out, and is positioned in such a way that if the front foot is brought back, its heel will touch the heel of the rear foot. Thus the foot print is shaped like the character レ (or letter L). The weight is kept 70% on the rear foot. She has her hands infront of her, not holding them as fists, but normal hands.

''Koi, Boku!''

While Asuka gets on her fighting stance, Jin, too, begins to get on his Renoji Dachi stance. Feet are at the shoulder width. The foot in the front is fully frontal (toes facing forward), the rear foot is turned 90 degrees out, and is positioned in such a way that if the front foot is brought back, its heel will touch the heel of the rear foot. Thus the foot print is shaped like the character レ (or letter L). The weight is kept 70% on the rear foot. He has his hands infront of him. left a little forward then right, having holding them as fists.

You must be registered for see images

''*sigh* :|....(My lil sister is growing up so fast. <3)''
Its fine. I would do my best to keep up. I'm not much train and less experience in the Taijutsu Art. Oh, yeah! Have fun.....

Fumio Suzuki: "Well, Well! Look who we have here. I am Fumio Suzuki and I am you opponent. I want take it hard on you, or preferable phase, "Go-All-Out". It would be very easy...." grinning.

Observing both your movements and taking a foreign stance, I begin to analyze both of your moments and begin to make my move. I then dash forward to both of you. While dashing, I also begin calculating each step I make and further movement you make to assist in further strategies to come.

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its fine. I would do my best to keep up. I'm not much train and less experience in the Taijutsu Art. Oh, yeah! Have fun.....

Fumio Suzuki: "Well, Well! Look who we have here. I am Fumio Suzuki and I am you opponent. I want take it hard on you, or preferable phase, "Go-All-Out". It would be very easy...." grinning.

Observing both your movements and taking a foreign stance, I begin to analyze both of your moments and begin to make my move. I then dash forward to both of you. While dashing, I also begin calculating each step I make and further movement you make to assist in further strategies to come.
Thanks, good luck and have fun you too. ^^

''I'm attacking him first! :mad:''

'':sy: Just be careful.''

As they see you dashing, Asuka begins to run towards you, While Jin runs after her to defend her from you. As Asuka gets short-range near you, she begins to then lift her right arm, holding it as a fist and then swing it towards your head with high speed, in hope of doing a clothesline on you. While Jin begins to get closer to you and Asuka, he begins to analyze every movement you do.​

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, good luck and have fun you too. ^^

''I'm attacking him first! :mad:''

'':sy: Just be careful.''

As they see you dashing, Asuka begins to run towards you, While Jin runs after her to defend her from you. As Asuka gets short-range near you, she begins to then lift her right arm, holding it as a fist and then swing it towards your head with high speed, in hope of doing a clothesline on you. While Jin begins to get closer to you and Asuka, he begins to analyze every movement you do.​
Fumio Suzuki: "Uh...! She has no brain if she thinks a head-on attack would work." thinking in thought as I begin to try and anticipate for the incoming attack. As we, recapping in thought of the young male mentioning the young woman name, Asuka, become in close-range, I quickly observe and analyze her movements to make the prefect counter. While analyzing Asuka, I also glance over to analyze and observed the other, Jin, movements to ensure that no interference was able. "However, I should say the same about-" still thinking in thought, but further thinking was interrupted by Asuka movements. With Asuka high-speed close-line was in reachable distance, I quickly extend and grab with my left hand, and clench to hold her fist, while using the incredible force and speed for momentum to create a foot hold upon the ground.

"What.... incredible strength....!" thinking in thought. Whilst sliding some distance, struggling to stand my ground with both, my left-foot, placed in-front and my right-foot, placed in back, and maintaining the momentum, I, in rapid fleet, took a step back and push myself forward off my right-foot, placing it in-front and place my left-foot in back. The momentum off my right-foot cause an abundant amount of speed and force to fuel for a powerful fist attack of my left arm and hand. While Letting my left arm go by pushing your arm downward and outward, from your body, you was open for me to strike. The "letting go of my left grapple" was to keep you off balance because of the uncontrollable speed you rush in with. I found that I had to be cautions, but also find a way to strike and counter because my right-hand is my dominate hand and placing my right-hand into a fist, at shoulder-to-chest level, to later set-up a continuous-attack, counter-attack or guard (from your left or Jin) with my right arm, if necessary.

"You were mistaken to think I would fall for such a attack.....!" thinking in thought. The moment my left arm let go of your fist, I immediately, launch my left arm back, while bending it outwards a little and then extending it forward for reach, while with my left-hand into a fist for a power-punch towards your face.

Note: I hope you understand and wasn't confuse. I had put enough detail in it for you to properly counter effectively without worrying about what I did. I'm not good at detailing information, but here's a summary if needed:

- I grab your fist with my left-hand
- I used your fist speed and strength for a counter
- I let go of your fist
- Me letting go knock you off balance
- I then strike with my left fist (Its weak because it is not my dominant hand, but a little powerful because of the the step giving a boost)
- My right is in position for a counter-attack or guard from A or J.