Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay cool. I just want to be done quick so my responses may seem lackluster. Don’t worry I won’t use the ninja tool this time! If you wanna go hard that’s cool just lmk

I step to my sparring partner and immediately shoot out a small fireball in her direction, trying to see what her training partner was all about.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay cool. I just want to be done quick so my responses may seem lackluster. Don’t worry I won’t use the ninja tool this time! If you wanna go hard that’s cool just lmk

Rui steps to her sparring partner and immediately shoots out a small fireball in her direction, trying to see what her training partner was all about.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.
It is lackluster, you can do better.

Tia Dalma appeared in the battlefield, where her uninspired sparring partner apparently coughed and a small fireball shot out. She yawned a bit, as a flash of motion of her hands signaled the necessary handseals for her perfume technique. Turning her chakra toxic, Tia Dalma would spit out a mass of dark perfume, like a stream of liquid orchids blossoming over and over. They would clash with the pity fire and carry on to attempt to douse down the Nara, but the most fearsome ability was the genjutsu that the scent carried, as Rui would find himself surrounded by hideous serpent-like maidens, that would threaten to impale his eyes with their hands, distracting the chunnin from the battle. The entire battlefield would fill up with the scent of blood and toxic fumes, warning the man that Tia Dalma was not to be trifled with.

(Meromeroton: An'ya Ran ღ Hebifuro ) Perfume Release: Curie's Disgrace ღ Bathing Serpents
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Allows the user to create a dark tainted liquid perfume with increased levels of toxicity. With 4 handseals, the user releases a mass of this dark perfume, as if multiple orchids are blossoming over an over, despite being a concise mass of liquid, which will then spread over to Mid-range, filling a large field with it's scent. The toxic vapors it releases cause nausea and gradually multiple organ failure. If ingested directly, it will intensify and speed up the symptoms. The scent is heavily filled with blood. The illusionary manifestation of the scent is the creation of hideous black maidens bathing on the perfume. These maidens will appear in the opponent's consciousness, with slithering hair and serpent-like pupils. They will petrify the opponent with their glowing gaze and foul touch, as they viciously threat to impale their eyes with their hands. This will require the target to release the genjutsu within a turn, or they will lose consciousness. The toxic fumes kill within 2 turns, ingesting will halve that time.

*Physical Effects: Toxicity, Nausea and Organ Failure.*
*Illusionary Effects: Black Maidens, Petrification, Loss of Consciousness*
*Perfume stays active for 2 turns unless countered*
*Requires 3 turns cool down between usages, and can be used a maximum of 3 times per battle*
*After the 3 turns, the perfume will be inert and scentless.
*The user is capable of compressing the perfume in a vial, through an additional handseal, where it will be kept indefinitely, without exposure to the air. If exposed, the perfume will have the same spread and properties as described*