Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I'd be sitting in the forest awaiting the arrival of someone. Seems the gods had sent one of their own to deal with the Sins I had piled up over the years. I'm sure it'll be yet another sin to slay what they sent. In the clearing, I'd be sitting in a meditative position, bringing in NE as I awaited to be approached.

Passives n everything should be within the bio.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The link in your sig is outdated.. just post/reference the passive abilities when they are used.

Flying over head Hei will gently glide down and land in the clearing within the forest of Death. His eyes focused, the veins below them protruding from his skin; Hei will gaze into the young Uzumaki clearly seeing his chakra. The color so rich Hei could almost taste it.

"So, You're Banri Uzumaki? The one they call the Sage of War? You seem to have a rather rich chakra. I'll enjoy consuming it."

Hei then takes a fighting stance similar to Rock Lee's.

Passively Activated: (Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
Chakra: 3350 - 15 = 3335
Health: 160

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I fixed the link, my bad bro.

I'd still be sitting and meditating whenever the voice had echoed into my ears from in front of my exact position. Seems the one sent for me was finally here, and it excited me, though it wasn't shown within my demeanor. I simply ignored the voice altogether and continued to meditate and draw in NE; Becoming more and more one with nature.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I fixed the link, my bad bro.

I'd still be sitting and meditating whenever the voice had echoed into my ears from in front of my exact position. Seems the one sent for me was finally here, and it excited me, though it wasn't shown within my demeanor. I simply ignored the voice altogether and continued to meditate and draw in NE; Becoming more and more one with nature.
"You know, I don't like to be ignored..."

Placing his hand to the sky, a crimson chakra fishing rod will form via his Creation At Will technique. Being enhanced by Hei's own natural implementation of Senjutsu, Hei will swiftly cast out it's line, the hook, aimed to pierce into the young Uzumaki's torso.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 ( -100 from opponent )
Damage points: 40 + 20 = 60
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei for a set time.This usage causes minimum damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with.
Note: Can be used to pierce a foe and obtain their chakra up to 3 times per opponent, each use lasting for the entirety of the battle.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Hei will continue to keep a close watch on his opponent's chakra.

Chakra: 3335 - 45 = 3290
Health: 200

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"You know, I don't like to be ignored..."

Placing his hand to the sky, a crimson chakra fishing rod will form via his Creation At Will technique. Being enhanced by Hei's own natural implementation of Senjutsu, Hei will swiftly cast out it's line, the hook, aimed to pierce into the young Uzumaki's torso.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 ( -100 from opponent )
Damage points: 40 + 20 = 60
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei for a set time.This usage causes minimum damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with.
Note: Can be used to pierce a foe and obtain their chakra up to 3 times per opponent, each use lasting for the entirety of the battle.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Hei will continue to keep a close watch on his opponent's chakra.

Chakra: 3335 - 45 = 3290
Health: 200
As I continued to meditate, I heard the voice speak up, saying how he didn't like being ignored. Fine, I'd entertain him. I'd open my eyes and suddenly and instant change took over my body. My skin turned a bit more pale as it was covered with white Pit viper scales, while my eyes took on the shape of a snake eye and dragon horns emerged from my head. It was almost unreal the amount of chakra that was flowing through the opposing man, and as I naturally sensed the entirety of the surrounding area, I noticed that an attack was heading at me. Of course, having my SM activated right before the atfack hit, I only had enough time to sense the attack, not evade it. My natural resilience to damage would tank most of the attack, but I would still take a slight bit of it. Sighing lightly as I got to my feet, I instinctively flexed my chakra as I asked a question out loud.

"Consider that a free one for ya.... I'll take an arm or leg for that though... That foul chakra should never touch someone like myself. Disgusting, to say the least.."

As he spoke, his chakra was revealing itself as a visible red hue that stretched across the area nigh instantly. Not only could everyone in the lands see the chakra, but they would feel the pressures of the heavy chakra weighing down on their bodies as cracks began to show across random objects. The ground shook slightly, walls cracked, glasses broke etc. The power that was showcased with little to no effort was something that showed that I was one of a kind. After stretching a bit, the SM naturally healed most of my damage and I spoke again...

"Now we can go.... Your move space cowboy!"

( Kanpekinanin Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Snake Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy, Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

(Pitto No Kenjin) - Sage of Pits
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (-10 more to SM per turn cost)
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the more naturally talented Snake Sage Mode users, Shady, had found a way to develope his sage mode to more fit the snakes he used. Specifically, he found a way to adapt his own bodily functions to be like that of the Crotalinae Species, or Pitvipers; A Species of snake that he himself discovered. Whenever the user enter sage mode, whether it is Perfect or Imperfect form, he would sacrifice more chakra in order to gain more unique snake features belonging to Pitvipers. This would pertain to their scales, senses and their passive abilities mentioned for basic Pitvipers. This includes their naturally advanced sensing through their pit organs. And the natural ability to camouflage their scales. Due to the minor change to the anatomy, the user would have access to these passives when entering sage mode.

Note: A passive ability that is activated along with Snake Sage Mode but must be placed in the bio and posted upon use (but not taking up a move slot)

Note: Must have learned Pitvipers Sub-species of Snakes

(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Range: Short - Long (Long)
Chakra: 5 - 40 (30)
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though its not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier then normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.

Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chounin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever

Chakra: 2600 - 20% (520)

(Regular Reserves) 2080

(PSM Reserves) 520 - 30 = 490

Health:
160 - 20 (Shaved 40 off the 60)

140 + 10 (SM healing)