Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's R&R

Everything allowed, I could also make bets for the winner like betting CJs or something of interest.
I'll be using Renji in my sig and the terrain shall be a plain grassy field with a water source all the way at the left from us, mid-range from each other.

---

I would personally prefer someone who consider themselves 'experienced' enough like a Sensei, just for me to get my ass beat and to make it fun.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
I bet my lightning rope I would rather you bet something the same rank

You go first

Let me get the terrain right, grassy plain with a water source eh mid range(10 meters) on your left, my right.

Last edited:

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bet my lightning robe

You go first

Let me get the terrain right, grassy plain with a water source eh mid range(10 meters) on your left, my right.
That's about it bro.
--------------

"A Kiyoshi, you don't see that often, this guy is a tough one."

As I'm saying those words I quickly focus chakra on the tip of my finger and within less than a second or two I point it towards you, trapping you into a genjutsu which would immediately paralyze you, as you've been paralyzed I quickly take my chance and focus my fire chakra into my mouth and by using shape manipulation I turn all that chakra into a hot cloud which I quickly spit towards your direction just a little above you, as the cloud has been spitted it starts to surround you from all directions leaving no blind spots or escape spots as it has completely surrounded you the cloud shoots out flame dragons which could do a lot of damage due to the fact that it is coming from every direction, as soon as I've finished spitting the cloud out of my mouth and is travelling towards your direction I quickly make two clones which both stand by my side, the first one is named "Jones" the second one is named "James".

(Genjutsu: okashi sen) Illusionary Technique: Candy Beam

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User points at the opponent which places a genjutsu on them which makes it seem as if a pink beam of energy is fired from the user's finger at lightning fast speed which transforms the opponent into a candy version of themselves, paralyzing them since food can't move.
-Only taught by Professor Sarutobi
-3 times per battle.

Katon: Ryuuen Kumo ( Fire Release : Dragon Blaze Cloud )

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
The user spits a cloud of flames that moves and surrounds the opponent. Then flame dragons shoot out of the cloud from every direction at the opponent. The cloud itself will cause burns.
NOTE: can only be used three times per battle

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

"Show me what you got bro!"

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
So Im guessing we already encounter each other since you know I am a Kiyoshi, right?
_____
Deathstroke smiles as he see the point and knows what will come with it. He knows about the technique and its ability. He tries to move his body and turns into a piece of candy but he still senses his opponent and draws in energy to over flow his chakra network to flush out the opponent's energy. He can move his mouth again and his smile disappears. He sees the release of the cloud and makes one hand seal. He releases a large amount of water that surrounds him 360 from his mouth and he uses his control over the water to surround him. The clouds hits the water and they cancel out(they do more then that mainly cancel out) and release a low amount of steam around Deathstroke. Deathstroke can still sense his opponent and his opponent has made two clones as he can see the chakra is divided up. He smiles.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

He stands as the steam fades and looks at his opponent.

"So you know I am a Kiyoshi. Then you should know our attacks are mostly invisible and undetectable unless you have been trained in the arts or something similar. Now witness my clan's power."

Deathstroke holds his hands up and the ground energy lefts his opponent up and tosses them towards Deathstroke.

(Kiyoshipou: Fuhenteki Kanshou)- Kiyoshi Art: Universal Song
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long-Short
Damage: Depends
Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

As his opponent and clones are heading towards Deathstroke, Deathstroke forms one spike right in the air in front of each of them. The lift of energy and spikes are invisible. The spikes pierce them killing them.

Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Im guessing we already encounter each other since you know I am a Kiyoshi, right?
_____
Deathstroke smiles as he see the point and knows what will come with it. He knows about the technique and its ability. He tries to move his body and turns into a piece of candy but he still senses his opponent and draws in energy to over flow his chakra network to flush out the opponent's energy. He can move his mouth again and his smile disappears. He sees the release of the cloud and makes one hand seal. He releases a large amount of water that surrounds him 360 from his mouth and he uses his control over the water to surround him. The clouds hits the water and they cancel out(they do more then that mainly cancel out) and release a low amount of steam around Deathstroke. Deathstroke can still sense his opponent and his opponent has made two clones as he can see the chakra is divided up. He smiles.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

He stands as the steam fades and looks at his opponent.

"So you know I am a Kiyoshi. Then you should know our attacks are mostly invisible and undetectable unless you have been trained in the arts or something similar. Now witness my clan's power."

Deathstroke holds his hands up and the ground energy lefts his opponent up and tosses them towards Deathstroke.

As his opponent and clones are heading towards Deathstroke, Deathstroke forms one spike right in the air in front of each of them. The lift of energy and spikes are invisible. The spikes pierce them killing them.

Lmaoo, those Kiyoshi techniques are so overpower, I'm not sure if my move will be valid enough for this but let's give it a try.

-----------------

As I noticed how my energy is being flushed, so I take an educated guess that you're the cause I still keep going and make the two clones, as the two clones appear and you quickly defend yourself from the fire cloud as you were being surrounded by the water, the first clone which name is Jones immediately focuses his earth chakra towards the ground making the ground around mid-range (your direction) shake recklessly throwing you off balance enough for you to not be able to complete the other last two moves, while the steam is clearing off the second clone which is James notices you being off balance so he quickly takes that chance and focuses his earth chakra towards the ground making a large and deep swamp underneath you which starts to swallow you (this does not happen the same time the earth shake happens, this happens as the steam is clearing up), while James is doing that I also focus my wind chakra and do the necessary handseals as soon as I've done that I take a big breath and exhale 3 different wind blades; from your right, left and middle which travels towards your direction at high speed.

(Doton: Douyou)-Earth Style: Shaking

Range: Short-Long
Description: Using this technique, the user sends earth chakra into the ground to cause the ground to shake. The enemy will lose balance and fall if their on the ground. The spot of the ground to affect can be controlled. This can be used as a distraction either.
Note: Faust can only teach this.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

"Damnnn bro, let's see how you defend against this!"

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
How do you see your energy being flushed out since you can't see the energy coming into my body?
_____
As the ground starts to shake, Deathstroke channels chakra into his feet and keeps his balance as he notices nothing but him falling and he nothing else which is why he channels the chakra into his feet to keep his balance. The steam starts to fade away but he also notices the ground that has been broken and he falls into the darken liquid but before he completely falls in, he released energy and formed a shield over the darken liquid which the ground had turned into. Deathstroke walks on it across towards his opponent.

~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use

Deathstroke looks and notices and senses the wind blades heading towards him from different directions. He continues to walk and then once the blades gets in two meters of him, he activates his ZX Busters and leaps over the front blade and the rest of them he just avoids since he used his ZX Busters. Deathstroke continues on walking on the energy shield towards his opponent slowly.

(ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.

Deathstroke continues walking towards you and he snaps his fingers making the energy shield disappear.

"Time to show you have serious I can get."

As he say these words a spear falls from the sky piercing all three of them heads. Deathstroke still walks towards yall while smiling and seeing yall getting pierce.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you see your energy being flushed out since you can't see the energy coming into my body?
_____
As the ground starts to shake, Deathstroke channels chakra into his feet and keeps his balance as he notices nothing but him falling and he nothing else which is why he channels the chakra into his feet to keep his balance. The steam starts to fade away but he also notices the ground that has been broken and he falls into the darken liquid but before he completely falls in, he released energy and formed a shield over the darken liquid which the ground had turned into. Deathstroke walks on it across towards his opponent.

Deathstroke looks and notices and senses the wind blades heading towards him from different directions. He continues to walk and then once the blades gets in two meters of him, he activates his ZX Busters and leaps over the front blade and the rest of them he just avoids since he used his ZX Busters. Deathstroke continues on walking on the energy shield towards his opponent slowly.

Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.

Deathstroke continues walking towards you and he snaps his fingers making the energy shield disappear.

"Time to show you have serious I can get."

As he say these words a spear falls from the sky piercing all three of them heads. Deathstroke still walks towards yall while smiling and seeing yall getting pierce.

I'm guessing is the same as you going to the gym, as you workout you start to lose energy and you feel it but this time instead you don't workout but you still feel that you losing energy and those Kiyoshi techniques holy crap they some crazy overpowered techniques lmaoo.
-----------------------------

As my clones and me notices that you easily evaded the wind blades my first clone which is Jones notices that you still within mid-range since you did said that you walking slowly towards me so he focuses his earth chakra, does the Ram handsign and makes a pit underneath you same size as the pit that Fudo used and since the pit has a strong force it would make you kinda lose balance and so this would definitely make you cancel out your third move since you would had to defend against the pit or you would be swallowed, as Jones is doing this James take the chance and at the same time Jones do the pit James quickly focuses his chakra on his palm and by using shape manipulation he makes a spear which he immediately throws towards your direction, as the spear gets in contact it explodes 2 yards all around you making it extremely hard to escape.

As the spear explodes I start screaming "Holy crap, gold in my eyes"

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Odin Yari (Spear of Odin)

Range:Mid to long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description:The user focuses chakra in one hand and makes a spear using shape manipulation.This spear is then launched at the target.It explodes upon contact causing a blast of 2 yards' radius
Note:Can be used 3 times.

As I'm screaming "Gold in my eyes" I start to focus my chakra towards my five senses which starts to increase allowing me to know if you're allow or not by the time the explosion is over and allowing me to know if you make any movement or so.

(Ninpo: yajuu Ishiki ) Ninja Art: Senses of The Beast

Chakra Cost: 40
Description: User sends chakra to his 5 senses to increase them substantially increasing his hearing,touch,smell,sight and taste,allowing them to detect incoming attacks more quickly (sight,hearing,touch) and track his opponent's movements even in dense surroundings like a jungle or mist.(sight,hearing,smell)
-Once per battle
-Only taught by Professor Sarutobi
-Lasts for 3 turns or until canceled.

"And as I thought you're a worthy opponent."

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
I could use my ZX Buster passively now but I won't just so there is no confusion.
______
As the ground starts to spin, Deathstroke burst up into the air and over the spear of chakra since it does come when the ground starts.

Deathstroke keeps on walking towards yall. He yawns at yall are boring him

"Is this it to your power maybe I should show you my power."

Deathstroke rolls up his right sleeve and press a tattoo and a white gourd(description in my bio) appears in the air and he grabs it place it on his back.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Deathstroke continues on walking towards yall and the top pops off at the one in the middle which is the real one. The sand inside starts to come out and hover around him. Deathstroke continues forward and is in short range now.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could use my ZX Buster passively now but I won't just so there is no confusion.
______
As the ground starts to spin, Deathstroke burst up into the air and over the spear of chakra since it does come when the ground starts.

Deathstroke keeps on walking towards yall. He yawns at yall are boring him

"Is this it to your power maybe I should show you my power."

Deathstroke rolls up his right sleeve and press a tattoo and a white gourd(description in my bio) appears in the air and he grabs it place it on his back.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Deathstroke continues on walking towards yall and the top pops off at the one in the middle which is the real one. The sand inside starts to come out and hover around him. Deathstroke continues forward and is in short range now.
Is that ZX Buster a CJ?
----------------

As I hear the sound of when you land on the ground due to my high senses I quickly take the chance of all the smoke within mid-range due to the large spear and without any hesitation I focus my storm chakra on my palm and release a bright beam that spreads as it's going towards you at high speeds, as I'm doing this and your still within mid-range my first clone Jones takes the chance to also attack and so he focuses his lightning chakra and make a large disk out of lightning which instead of being thrown aerially it hauls at the ground as the lightning disk is within mid-range and almost reaching you it splits into 3 different killer lightning disk one that comes from the left, another one from the right and the last one right from the middle which would make it kinda hard for you to notice where is coming from since is not in the air and due to all the smoke you can't really see a lot.

(Ranton: Reizā Sākasu) - Storm Release: Laser Circus
Range: Short – Long
Damage points: 60
Description: The user creates several bright beams of electricity that shoots at his enemy. A halo of bright energy spreads from the users hands as they use this technique.

(Raiton/Doton: Enkei Nokogiri)- Lightning/Earth Style: Circular Saw

Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 60
Damage Points: 20x3
Desription: User Creates a Lightning Disk, making it slightly larger, and instead of throwing it aerially at an enemy hauls it to the ground. The Lightning Disk acts as a Circular Saw, that splits into 3 different smaller Lightning Disk that follow one after the other with a 1 foot gap in between each.
Note: Can only be taught by Loki.
Note: Can only be used 1 time per battle.

"Holy crap, this guy is going to end up killing us if we keep it up likes this."

As I'm saying those words my second clone which is James starts to focus his fire chakra and exhale a large amount of fire which would cover a large amount of mid-range and making you lose sight of all three of us.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Yes it is a CFS(custom fighting style) jutsu, matter of fact I think the ZX Buster users need to make more jutsus lol.
____
As the beams are released, Deathstroke doesn't do his summoning and just screams at you. As the scream is sound its self and is fast, it reaches towards you and knocks yall down.

(Ototon: Himei Zetsubou no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Scream of Despair Skill
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user concentrating chakra into their vocal cords enhancing throat chakra lets out a scream that travels extremely fast in which can be used to deflect projectiles and send opponents flying.
Note: Travels at 315 speed

Deathstroke drops into the ground as he senses the beams getting really close. He pops back behind yall two meters.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

As Deathstroke comes up and smiles and even with your heighten senses, he moves underground pretty fast and yall wouldn't even know where he is till he comes up completely. He stands and smiles and stomps his foot on the ground making spikes come up from below you guys. The ground doesn't not shake or do anything, the spikes just come out the ground.

Lightning Release: Lightning Land Spikes (Raiton: Raikou Riki Kasui)
Description: The user channels chakra through their feet. After the user had channeled the chakra into their feet, the user stomps their feet and sends the lightning chakra into a desired area. The lightning shoots up in that area without warning making between one and eight spikes. The spikes can go through flesh and numb the target body for one turn.
-Only used three times per battle
-Chakra Sensors and Chakra read Doujutsu Users can sense/see lightning.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it is a CFS(custom fighting style) jutsu, matter of fact I think the ZX Buster users need to make more jutsus lol.
____
As the beams are released, Deathstroke doesn't do his summoning and just screams at you. As the scream is sound its self and is fast, it reaches towards you and knocks yall down.

(Ototon: Himei Zetsubou no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Scream of Despair Skill
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user concentrating chakra into their vocal cords enhancing throat chakra lets out a scream that travels extremely fast in which can be used to deflect projectiles and send opponents flying.
Note: Travels at 315 speed

Deathstroke drops into the ground as he senses the beams getting really close. He pops back behind yall two meters.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

As Deathstroke comes up and smiles and even with your heighten senses, he moves underground pretty fast and yall wouldn't even know where he is till he comes up completely. He stands and smiles and stomps his foot on the ground making spikes come up from below you guys. The ground doesn't not shake or do anything, the spikes just come out the ground.

Lightning Release: Lightning Land Spikes (Raiton: Raikou Riki Kasui)
Description: The user channels chakra through their feet. After the user had channeled the chakra into their feet, the user stomps their feet and sends the lightning chakra into a desired area. The lightning shoots up in that area without warning making between one and eight spikes. The spikes can go through flesh and numb the target body for one turn.
-Only used three times per battle
-Chakra Sensors and Chakra read Doujutsu Users can sense/see lightning.

As I hear you coming out of the earth due to the loud sounds my clones and me quickly stand up, as we up due to my high senses I could hear lightning sounds coming from underneath us (all lightning jutsus must have some kind of sound no matter how you think of it) so Renji without any hesitation quickly focuses a large amount of wind chakra on his back and by using shape manipulation he turns all that wind chakra into four wings, two large ones and two small ones as soon as the wings have been made and just before the lightning spikes reach us the large gust of wind pushes me towards the air allowing me to successfully escape from the lightning spikes but sadly finishing off James and Jones.

Fuuton: uyoku enzeru) - Wind Style: Take Flight

Damage: 60
Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.

~ 4 times per battle.
~ as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques
~ Can Only be used by ~Crow~

"R.I.P James and Jones, I'll be sure to finish this for you guys."

As soon as the gust of wind pushes Renji towards the air and while Renji is saying those words without any hesitation Renji knows where you are due to the fact that when you came out of the ground you made large earth-like sounds and not only that but he smells a sense very alike from yours so without any hesitation Renji focuses his lightning chakra and spit out a large spear (same size as the anime) which would surely take your concentration from me and as soon as Renji spits that out he takes his chances and land safely on mid-range in front of you as the smoke starts to clear and Renji lands safely he focuses his earth chakra and does the necessary six hand signs, afterwards he quickly stomps his foot to the ground which would channel my earth chakra towards the earth successfully as soon as Renji stomps his foot to the ground and Renji channeled my chakra towards the ground Renji do a single hand gesture which would quickly activate the jutsu making a large amount of holes underneath you and at rapid speed many marbles will strike you down leaving you either dead or really badly injured if you don't successfully escape.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Earth Release: Earth Marbles (Doton:koudo ohajiki)

Range: Short- Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user performs six handseals, he then stomps his foot onto the ground, channeling his doton chakra throughout the Earth, the chakra is then focused at any point below the opponent, almost instantly, with a single hand gesture made by the user, a great number of holes are formed in the ground, hundreds of small marbles of earth emerge from the holes at rapid speeds, constantly hitting he opponent from below, the heavy force of the rock marbles can cause severe damage to the body.
-Can only be used two times per battle
-Can only be taught by ~Drizzy~

"I hope this is enough."

---------------

Rushed it just in case you notice any flaws with the grammar.