6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
All out Official Fight

I'll be using my Hei Otsutsuki bio in Sig'

We'll be fighting in a grass clearing surrounded by forest. The tree line 10m behind us forming a large circle and we'll each be mid-ranged apart 12m. Meaning that the clearing is 32m circle. Partly cloudy skies.

You're welcome to the first move and any RP storyline you want to suggest. (Do we know each other? is one hunting the other? etc.)
Chakra: 3350
Health: 200

Reactions: Avonomemi

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panthalassa bio

Panthalassa stumbles from the forest until he reaches the stated position.

I have no idea why you wanted to meet this far... We could have just used the HQ...

He says, a bit out of breath. Recollecting himself, Panthalassa proceeds.

My name is Panthalassa Aburame, you can call me Admiral! Alucard introduced me to the Hellsing Clan and I'm the newest recruit... He told me you would like to meet me and test me? Not sure what the test is about, but I brought a pen!

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panthalassa bio

Panthalassa stumbles from the forest until he reaches the stated position.

I have no idea why you wanted to meet this far... We could have just used the HQ...

He says, a bit out of breath. Recollecting himself, Panthalassa proceeds.

My name is Panthalassa Aburame, you can call me Admiral! Alucard introduced me to the Hellsing Clan and I'm the newest recruit... He told me you would like to meet me and test me? Not sure what the test is about, but I brought a pen!

Standing in the clearing Hei will turn to face the new recruit. From first glance they appear to be rather ordinary however looks can be deceiving.​

"I don't believe you'll be needing that pen. Today I test your real world combat ability. Treat this bout as a fight to the death, as I will be in order to gauge your might."

Hei shifts his right foot forward as his left foot slides back behind him, taking a semi slouched stance and rising his right arm ninety degrees to his body. The veins around his eyes will protrude from his face as the blood and chakra flow increases to them, causing them to lighten and become more define. Now having the ability to peer into his opponents chakra network Hei will also take note of the colony of insects taking refuge within.​

"Lets see what you're made off, Admiral."

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.​
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.​
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.​
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.​

Chakra: 3350 - 15 = 3335

Last edited:

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Standing in the clearing Hei will turn to face the new recruit. From first glance they appear to be rather ordinary however looks can be deceiving.​

"I don't believe you'll be needing that pen. Today I test your real world combat ability. Treat this bout as a fight to the death, as I will be in order to gauge your might."

Hei shifts his right foot forward as his left foot slides back behind him, taking a semi slouched stance and rising his right arm ninety degrees to his body. The veins around his eyes will protrude from his face as the blood and chakra flow increases to them, causing them to lighten and become more define. Now having the ability to peer into his opponents chakra network Hei will also take note of the colony of insects taking refuge within.​

"Lets see what you're made off, Admiral."

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.​
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.​
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.​
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.​

Chakra: 3350 - 15 = 3335
Panthalassa understood immediately that he wasn't going to have to write an essay on a pop quizz. This man was one of the more powerfull ninja of the clan, and apparently the evaluation would be a spar. Alucard had the same eyes before having them become the monstrous Tenseigan. This man's strange appearance would indicate that Hei wouldn't be any different.

Maybe even stronger.

The Lucifer Sage Flies shifted within his body, and immediately began transforming into three different species. Through Hypermorphosis, they turned into the compressed formed of the spiked Behemoth Gore Fly, the aquatic Leviathan Gorge Fly and the hermaphrodite Murmur Antithesis Fly. As a synopsis, the mixed swarm allows the compression and decompression of the individual flies into the size of an elephant and acquire a +20 damage bonus in strength, they are strong against Organic and Basic Chakra, as well as Water and elements weak to Water, Energy/Spiritual and Physical Elements combined, such as Lava (Fire+Earth), for example. The chakra draining capabilities are increased x4, and can turn into mist/water at will, as I'm capable of controlling them with Aburame Techs and Water Techs, either in fly or mist/water form.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Milemorpha crypta) Fly Summoning ♆ Lucifer's Sages
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: When the very first Matriarch of the Flies came ipon the Earth, it is said she spawned most of the diversity in their race. But the key to do so was a small species of flies that possessed within them the ancient DNA of the whole class. These androgynous and hermaphrodithic species of flies are blank in their phenotypic expression, with no pigments, which gives them a very translucent skin that showcases all their organs. They are extremely sensitive to the Aburame's Insect Cocoon Technique evolution inducing powers, developing an ability of Hypermorphosis, where the user combines the Transformation Technique and the Insect Cocoon to rapidly evolve into any species (including the different genders of each species), and mimic their adaptative chracterestics. This Aburame technique is A rank, and costs 30 chakra. When not under the influence of Hypermorphosis, the flies share their W&S with Kikachu, thus weak to everthing except Basic Chakra and Organic Elements. When Hypermorphosed into a certain species, they inherit their strengths. In mixed-species swarms, the Hypermorphosis is positively adaptative.
Note: Can only have 3 simultaneous species hypermetamorphorsed.
Note: Hypermorphosis lasts 2 turns, where they can change into any fly species, after which the flies revert back to their base form for 1 turn before it can be used again. Unless they've been killed. The Holder of the Contract needs only to replenish the chakra cost every 2 turns, no need to wait a turn.
Note: Aburame users for more than 6 months can cut the cost by a third ( 20 ). Combined with having the Fly contract for 6 months allows one to use the Hypermorphosis Technique for a third of the chakra ( 10 ).
Note: The Lucifer Sage Flies have replaced Panthalassa's Leviathan Gorges, so they are his personal insects henceforth. This has to be stated in the begining of the battle or in the user's bio. Other users can only summon them once per battle up to 4 turns.
Note: Once per battle, one can have up to 5 species hypermetamorphorsed (lasting 2 turns). Afterwards, the user cannot perform Hypermetamorphorsis for 2 turns.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Corpusgigan bestia ) Fly Summoning ♆ Behemoth Gores
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Corpusgigan bestia, common name Behemoth Gores, are a species of flies with gigantic dimensions and thick and impenetrable exoskeletons. They are summoned in a gargantuan half the size of a average monarch summon. Each of the gigantic flies are around the size of an elephant, and have a very robust and thick skin with spiked protrusions and hideous teeth. Due to their sheer strength, they are noticeably more resilient to damage than normal flies. Any Aburame techniques used through the Behemoth Gore swarm has a +20 damage buffer, essentially increase the overall power of the technique when clashing with ninjutsu and taijutsu. The Behemoth Gores store their eggs within their own gullets. When they're near an uncouth target, they will open their mandible and deposit the eggs directly inside the victim, through a extensible proboscis ( a 3 meter tube-like mouth with a ring of jagged teeth ). The eggs will then have an accelerated growth spur, eccloding into horrible fat maggots with spiked mouths, that will devour and essentially burst through their host, fit to their name. The Behemoth Gores are capable of doing this directly onto other organic substances, the ground and other earthen features or water sources, creating a clot of giant eggs or maggots that will then travel up to mid-range from the point of deposition, before exploding outwards in an eruption of slime and maggots. The main ability of these flies is the ability to compress and decompress, similar to Akimichi. They're gigantic flies that can be compressed up to the size of tiny little flies, 1mm in size. When summoned they can appear in compressed form or original form. The form compression is a passive ability that costs no chakra from the user and require one of the three moves per turn.
Note: Egg deposition can be used by individual Gores up to 3 times, counting as an A rank technique (with no inherent damage buffer), or up to 1 time by the whole swarm, counting as an S rank, throughout their stay in the field.
Note: Can't be manipulated by Forbidden Ranked Aburame Techniques.
Note: Behemoth Gores last 3 in the field.
Note: Pharaoh Scythes' techniques perfomed with Gore chitin will also have the same damage boost.

(Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Aqua regina ) Fly Summoning ♆ Leviathan Gorges
Description: Aqua regina, common name Leviathan Gorges, are from the Stoicheophagidae family, and a sister species to the Aqua devorus, bred through the Insect Cocoon technique after multiple generations. The Water Gluttons were thus exposed to the Aburame insects and to Water chakra, and mutated into a different species. The Leviathan Gorges are very similar to the Water Gluttons in appearance, with hydrophobic hairs, the ability to breath underwater and ingest a quantity of water several times their volume, though they present sexual dimorphism, a trait that has been extinct in the Zaebub Fly phylogeny.
The females are similar to the Gluttons in defensive properties, they are strong to Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Elements, while being weak against all others. The males, predominantly defensive, share their elemental S&W with Water itself, with the exception of Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Element, which they are strong to all the same. In a mixed swarm, the Leviathan Gorges are overall strong to Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Elements, Neutral to every element Water is strong against ( Fire, etc ) and weak against all other elements.
Similar to any Fly and Aburame insect, the Leviathan Gorges are capable of sucking chakra, reference being the Kikaichu. While the males are equal, the females possess a long hypodermic needle proboscis, which they use to pierce through cloth, leather and skin, and utilize their connection with Water to retrieve a higher intake of chakra, enhanced by the Water's properties displayed in techniques like Water Grudge Rain. Any technique that describes the absorption of chakra is multiplied by 4. In a mixed swarm, the Leviathan Gorges are overall 2 times as efficient as average Kikaichu in chakra absorption.
Their last ability, which is shared in both male and female Leviathan Gorges, they are intimately related to the Water element. This means they can exist and freely change from insect form to mist/water form and can be manipulated in both forms with Aburame and Water techniques, not just Aburame techniques, giving the swarm a great versatility and manoeuvrability. Technique that materialize water, or are spat/produced from the user will behave slightly differently, as the swarm of Leviathan Gorges will first move to the point of release, close to the mouth or somewhere else in the terrain, and then move according to the description. Turning from water/mist to insect does not count as a jutsu, as the swarm's own dynamic and social behaviour is already similar to free-flowing water, with some researchers equating the behaviour of some social insects, namely fire ants, to actual liquids. Every elemental property maintains, it is never truly water and thus can't be manipulated by anyone other than the user ( or drank ).
Note: Leviathan Gorges replace Panthalassa's cannon Parasitic Destruction Bugs ( Kikaichu ). To him, they don't count as a summon and there's a constant colony of them inhabiting his body and habitations.
Note: Other signers of the contract must summon the Leviathan Gorges, and they last 4 turns in the field.
Note: The swarm is S rank to summon, and becomes the rank of the technique that is currently being used to manipulate it, be it lower or higher. Freestyle manipulation is similar to D rank and, passively, they do not share the strength of an S rank.
Note: The flies can't use Water jutsu, they can only be manipulated as such.
Note: Must be posted at the beginning of a fight for reference or listed in the user's bio.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Perniger albidus ) Fly Summoning ♆ Murmur's Antithesis
Description: Perniger albidus, common name Murmur's Antithesis, are a species of flies that used to be a contradiction within Zaebub. They're small, completely jet-black flies, with a thick yet light carapace, similar to that of a scarab, and multiple encrusted microscopic black jewels. But the contradiction was, only male existed. No one knew where the Murmur Antithesis Fly came from, or how could it maintain it's unigender colony. It was only when Panthalassa arrived at Zaebub that the mystery was solved. The male specimen anchors it's existence in the living realm, becoming a being of physicality, while the female specimen of the species seemingly dies at birth, but its chakra anchors their existence in the soul realm, and can be summoned through the contract and through chakra. When Panthalassa attempted to focus his chakra to summon the female specimens, he was capable of summoning bright white flies, similar to their male counterpart, but composed of just energy, with ragged yet elegant wings that made them seem like silky threads across their body.
The Murmur Antithesis flies are defensive species. Their only abilities rely on Elemental Interaction. The physical males are strong against all physical elements, Wind, Water, Earth, and advanced physical elements, in addition to Biological elements and Raw Chakra ( in the sense that they still feed on chakra ), including Yang Release and Taijutsu, but have a double weakness against energy elements, Fire, Lightning and advanced energy elements, Basic Ninjutsu and alternate Energies, like Bijuu chakra, Senjutsu chakra, Yin chakra, etc. The spiritual females are the exact opposite, they're strong against energy elements, including the ability to go through physical objects and retrieve the chakra within directly, making them strong against Genjutsu, and have a double weakness against physical elements. Both are weak against physical and energy combination, elements that are both, like Lava, Storm, etc, and Yin and Yang Release.
The way they reproduce is by having a female possess a male. When this combination happens, the fly undergoes a biological transformation not unlike a metamorphosis, where it becomes one individual, hermaphrodite, and is already pregnant with eggs. These new gendered flies appear in various patterns of black and white, but are all quite frail, with a double weakness to most elements, with the exception of Raw Chakra ( which they still feed on ), and elements that are both Physical and Energy, like Lava, Storm and Yin and Yang Release. Elements that are also naturally Neutral are also weak against this hermaphroditic fly, such as the displaced wind created from Leaf Dragon God and the Samurai Kenjutsu. An interesting relationship that they have is with Gravity, and gravity manipulation, in the sense that they can create a barrier of pure focused chakra around themselves and the user, to counteract the physical damage caused by the techniques, though with techniques such as shinra tensei, they behave differently:
When exposed to a Shinra Tensei attack, they will actively create an orb around the user, with a 50 cm radius margin. This orb will be merely protective, and will require the user to spend the same chakra as the technique used. This protection orb will create a cushion against all damage taken directly and indirectly against the technique, but will still be pushed around. It's a purely defensive reactive counter to Shinra Tensei manipulation and similar techniques, and will count as a move and can only be used once, in the Aburame category.
Note: The user can only summon one gender, be it Male, Female or Hermaphrodite.
Note: They last 3 turns in the field, and can only be summoned 1 time per battle.
Note: The swarm is S rank to summon, and becomes the rank of the technique that is currently being used to manipulate it, be it lower or higher. Freestyle manipulation is similar to D rank and, passively, they do not share the strength of an S rank.
Note: The flies can't use any Ninjutsu, or any of the elements that they're strong or weak against. All abilities used through this summon count as one of the users three jutsu per turn.
Note: Through techniques such as " Lucifer's Sages" the user can only use the traits of one gender at any given time.
Note: No summons for two turns after this species disperses.

I'm mostly made of pretty average an normal stuff! Please don't kill me!

His Strange Ecclosion scythe is in swarm form hidden within the layers of his skin. Panthalassa decided to start by making one handseal which creates an opening in the sky. From the portal, a thick layer of mist starts falling, quickly changing the atmosphere of the clearing into an eery and foggy arena.

( Suiton: Kafun ) Water Release: Polination
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user does 2 handseals and creates an opening within the sky similar to Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop, which exudes onto the opponent a large amount of mist. The portal keeps on pouring out mist, making it efficiently more resilient to scattering techniques, as it keeps replenishing itself. One property of the mist is that it acts as a single vessel, allowing the user to use it as a medium for some compatible techniques, particularly Aburame Insect's chakra draining skill, where the user can simply target the mist in order to drain the chakra of enemies within. The idea is not to have a chakra draining water technique, as this is not it, but to have a mist technique that acts as a conductor, so that chakra draining techniques exterior to this technique, can be used through the mist.
Note: The portal stays open for 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle.

Then a second hanseal is made, as he points his palms towards Hei, as multiple flies shoot out form within his sleeves like arrows, aiming indiscriminately against Hei's body and surrounding area. Pantha starts moving around Hei, counterclockwise, maintaining his distance.

( Suiton: Juuhou Hassuru ) - Water Release: Heavy Artillery Fire
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60 (80)
Description: After a few hands seals, the user can fire multiple Suiton: Taihoudan (Water Release: Water Gun) from a near by water source instead of the users mouth. the water bullets are fired at rapid succession at the opponent.
side note: this jutsu can be mixed with wind jutsu to increase the power of the attack.
Note: Created by Hellsbadass

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panthalassa understood immediately that he wasn't going to have to write an essay on a pop quizz. This man was one of the more powerfull ninja of the clan, and apparently the evaluation would be a spar. Alucard had the same eyes before having them become the monstrous Tenseigan. This man's strange appearance would indicate that Hei wouldn't be any different.

Maybe even stronger.

The Lucifer Sage Flies shifted within his body, and immediately began transforming into three different species. Through Hypermorphosis, they turned into the compressed formed of the spiked Behemoth Gore Fly, the aquatic Leviathan Gorge Fly and the hermaphrodite Murmur Antithesis Fly. As a synopsis, the mixed swarm allows the compression and decompression of the individual flies into the size of an elephant and acquire a +20 damage bonus in strength, they are strong against Organic and Basic Chakra, as well as Water and elements weak to Water, Energy/Spiritual and Physical Elements combined, such as Lava (Fire+Earth), for example. The chakra draining capabilities are increased x4, and can turn into mist/water at will, as I'm capable of controlling them with Aburame Techs and Water Techs, either in fly or mist/water form.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Milemorpha crypta) Fly Summoning ♆ Lucifer's Sages
Damage Points: 80
Description: When the very first Matriarch of the Flies came ipon the Earth, it is said she spawned most of the diversity in their race. But the key to do so was a small species of flies that possessed within them the ancient DNA of the whole class. These androgynous and hermaphrodithic species of flies are blank in their phenotypic expression, with no pigments, which gives them a very translucent skin that showcases all their organs. They are extremely sensitive to the Aburame's Insect Cocoon Technique evolution inducing powers, developing an ability of Hypermorphosis, where the user combines the Transformation Technique and the Insect Cocoon to rapidly evolve into any species (including the different genders of each species), and mimic their adaptative chracterestics. This Aburame technique is A rank, and costs 30 chakra. When not under the influence of Hypermorphosis, the flies share their W&S with Kikachu, thus weak to everthing except Basic Chakra and Organic Elements. When Hypermorphosed into a certain species, they inherit their strengths. In mixed-species swarms, the Hypermorphosis is positively adaptative.
Note: Can only have 3 simultaneous species hypermetamorphorsed.
Note: Hypermorphosis lasts 2 turns, where they can change into any fly species, after which the flies revert back to their base form for 1 turn before it can be used again. Unless they've been killed. The Holder of the Contract needs only to replenish the chakra cost every 2 turns, no need to wait a turn.
Note: Aburame users for more than 6 months can cut the cost by a third ( 20 ). Combined with having the Fly contract for 6 months allows one to use the Hypermorphosis Technique for a third of the chakra ( 10 ).
Note: The Lucifer Sage Flies have replaced Panthalassa's Leviathan Gorges, so they are his personal insects henceforth. This has to be stated in the begining of the battle or in the user's bio. Other users can only summon them once per battle up to 4 turns.
Note: Once per battle, one can have up to 5 species hypermetamorphorsed (lasting 2 turns). Afterwards, the user cannot perform Hypermetamorphorsis for 2 turns.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Corpusgigan bestia ) Fly Summoning ♆ Behemoth Gores
Description: Corpusgigan bestia, common name Behemoth Gores, are a species of flies with gigantic dimensions and thick and impenetrable exoskeletons. They are summoned in a gargantuan half the size of a average monarch summon. Each of the gigantic flies are around the size of an elephant, and have a very robust and thick skin with spiked protrusions and hideous teeth. Due to their sheer strength, they are noticeably more resilient to damage than normal flies. Any Aburame techniques used through the Behemoth Gore swarm has a +20 damage buffer, essentially increase the overall power of the technique when clashing with ninjutsu and taijutsu. The Behemoth Gores store their eggs within their own gullets. When they're near an uncouth target, they will open their mandible and deposit the eggs directly inside the victim, through a extensible proboscis ( a 3 meter tube-like mouth with a ring of jagged teeth ). The eggs will then have an accelerated growth spur, eccloding into horrible fat maggots with spiked mouths, that will devour and essentially burst through their host, fit to their name. The Behemoth Gores are capable of doing this directly onto other organic substances, the ground and other earthen features or water sources, creating a clot of giant eggs or maggots that will then travel up to mid-range from the point of deposition, before exploding outwards in an eruption of slime and maggots. The main ability of these flies is the ability to compress and decompress, similar to Akimichi. They're gigantic flies that can be compressed up to the size of tiny little flies, 1mm in size. When summoned they can appear in compressed form or original form. The form compression is a passive ability that costs no chakra from the user and require one of the three moves per turn.
Note: Egg deposition can be used by individual Gores up to 3 times, counting as an A rank technique (with no inherent damage buffer), or up to 1 time by the whole swarm, counting as an S rank, throughout their stay in the field.
Note: Can't be manipulated by Forbidden Ranked Aburame Techniques.
Note: Behemoth Gores last 3 in the field.
Note: Pharaoh Scythes' techniques perfomed with Gore chitin will also have the same damage boost.

(Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Aqua regina ) Fly Summoning ♆ Leviathan Gorges
Description: Aqua regina, common name Leviathan Gorges, are from the Stoicheophagidae family, and a sister species to the Aqua devorus, bred through the Insect Cocoon technique after multiple generations. The Water Gluttons were thus exposed to the Aburame insects and to Water chakra, and mutated into a different species. The Leviathan Gorges are very similar to the Water Gluttons in appearance, with hydrophobic hairs, the ability to breath underwater and ingest a quantity of water several times their volume, though they present sexual dimorphism, a trait that has been extinct in the Zaebub Fly phylogeny.
The females are similar to the Gluttons in defensive properties, they are strong to Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Elements, while being weak against all others. The males, predominantly defensive, share their elemental S&W with Water itself, with the exception of Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Element, which they are strong to all the same. In a mixed swarm, the Leviathan Gorges are overall strong to Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Elements, Neutral to every element Water is strong against ( Fire, etc ) and weak against all other elements.
Similar to any Fly and Aburame insect, the Leviathan Gorges are capable of sucking chakra, reference being the Kikaichu. While the males are equal, the females possess a long hypodermic needle proboscis, which they use to pierce through cloth, leather and skin, and utilize their connection with Water to retrieve a higher intake of chakra, enhanced by the Water's properties displayed in techniques like Water Grudge Rain. Any technique that describes the absorption of chakra is multiplied by 4. In a mixed swarm, the Leviathan Gorges are overall 2 times as efficient as average Kikaichu in chakra absorption.
Their last ability, which is shared in both male and female Leviathan Gorges, they are intimately related to the Water element. This means they can exist and freely change from insect form to mist/water form and can be manipulated in both forms with Aburame and Water techniques, not just Aburame techniques, giving the swarm a great versatility and manoeuvrability. Technique that materialize water, or are spat/produced from the user will behave slightly differently, as the swarm of Leviathan Gorges will first move to the point of release, close to the mouth or somewhere else in the terrain, and then move according to the description. Turning from water/mist to insect does not count as a jutsu, as the swarm's own dynamic and social behaviour is already similar to free-flowing water, with some researchers equating the behaviour of some social insects, namely fire ants, to actual liquids. Every elemental property maintains, it is never truly water and thus can't be manipulated by anyone other than the user ( or drank ).
Note: Leviathan Gorges replace Panthalassa's cannon Parasitic Destruction Bugs ( Kikaichu ). To him, they don't count as a summon and there's a constant colony of them inhabiting his body and habitations.
Note: Other signers of the contract must summon the Leviathan Gorges, and they last 4 turns in the field.
Note: The flies can't use Water jutsu, they can only be manipulated as such.
Note: Must be posted at the beginning of a fight for reference or listed in the user's bio.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Perniger albidus ) Fly Summoning ♆ Murmur's Antithesis
Description: Perniger albidus, common name Murmur's Antithesis, are a species of flies that used to be a contradiction within Zaebub. They're small, completely jet-black flies, with a thick yet light carapace, similar to that of a scarab, and multiple encrusted microscopic black jewels. But the contradiction was, only male existed. No one knew where the Murmur Antithesis Fly came from, or how could it maintain it's unigender colony. It was only when Panthalassa arrived at Zaebub that the mystery was solved. The male specimen anchors it's existence in the living realm, becoming a being of physicality, while the female specimen of the species seemingly dies at birth, but its chakra anchors their existence in the soul realm, and can be summoned through the contract and through chakra. When Panthalassa attempted to focus his chakra to summon the female specimens, he was capable of summoning bright white flies, similar to their male counterpart, but composed of just energy, with ragged yet elegant wings that made them seem like silky threads across their body.
The Murmur Antithesis flies are defensive species. Their only abilities rely on Elemental Interaction. The physical males are strong against all physical elements, Wind, Water, Earth, and advanced physical elements, in addition to Biological elements and Raw Chakra ( in the sense that they still feed on chakra ), including Yang Release and Taijutsu, but have a double weakness against energy elements, Fire, Lightning and advanced energy elements, Basic Ninjutsu and alternate Energies, like Bijuu chakra, Senjutsu chakra, Yin chakra, etc. The spiritual females are the exact opposite, they're strong against energy elements, including the ability to go through physical objects and retrieve the chakra within directly, making them strong against Genjutsu, and have a double weakness against physical elements. Both are weak against physical and energy combination, elements that are both, like Lava, Storm, etc, and Yin and Yang Release.
The way they reproduce is by having a female possess a male. When this combination happens, the fly undergoes a biological transformation not unlike a metamorphosis, where it becomes one individual, hermaphrodite, and is already pregnant with eggs. These new gendered flies appear in various patterns of black and white, but are all quite frail, with a double weakness to most elements, with the exception of Raw Chakra ( which they still feed on ), and elements that are both Physical and Energy, like Lava, Storm and Yin and Yang Release. Elements that are also naturally Neutral are also weak against this hermaphroditic fly, such as the displaced wind created from Leaf Dragon God and the Samurai Kenjutsu. An interesting relationship that they have is with Gravity, and gravity manipulation, in the sense that they can create a barrier of pure focused chakra around themselves and the user, to counteract the physical damage caused by the techniques, though with techniques such as shinra tensei, they behave differently:
When exposed to a Shinra Tensei attack, they will actively create an orb around the user, with a 50 cm radius margin. This orb will be merely protective, and will require the user to spend the same chakra as the technique used. This protection orb will create a cushion against all damage taken directly and indirectly against the technique, but will still be pushed around. It's a purely defensive reactive counter to Shinra Tensei manipulation and similar techniques, and will count as a move and can only be used once, in the Aburame category.
Note: The user can only summon one gender, be it Male, Female or Hermaphrodite.
Note: They last 3 turns in the field, and can only be summoned 1 time per battle.
Note: The flies can't use any Ninjutsu, or any of the elements that they're strong or weak against. All abilities used through this summon count as one of the users three jutsu per turn.
Note: Through techniques such as " Lucifer's Sages" the user can only use the traits of one gender at any given time.
Note: No summons for two turns after this species disperses.

I'm mostly made of pretty average an normal stuff! Please don't kill me!

His Strange Ecclosion scythe is in swarm form hidden within the layers of his skin. Panthalassa decided to start by making one handseal which creates an opening in the sky. From the portal, a thick layer of mist starts falling, quickly changing the atmosphere of the clearing into an eery and foggy arena.

( Suiton: Kafun ) Water Release: Polination
Description: The user does 2 handseals and creates an opening within the sky similar to Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop, which exudes onto the opponent a large amount of mist. The portal keeps on pouring out mist, making it efficiently more resilient to scattering techniques, as it keeps replenishing itself. One property of the mist is that it acts as a single vessel, allowing the user to use it as a medium for some compatible techniques, particularly Aburame Insect's chakra draining skill, where the user can simply target the mist in order to drain the chakra of enemies within. The idea is not to have a chakra draining water technique, as this is not it, but to have a mist technique that acts as a conductor, so that chakra draining techniques exterior to this technique, can be used through the mist.
Note: The portal stays open for 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle.

Then a second hanseal is made, as he points his palms towards Hei, as multiple flies shoot out form within his sleeves like arrows, aiming indiscriminately against Hei's body and surrounding area. Pantha starts moving around Hei, counterclockwise, maintaining his distance.

( Suiton: Juuhou Hassuru ) - Water Release: Heavy Artillery Fire
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60 (80)
Description: After a few hands seals, the user can fire multiple Suiton: Taihoudan (Water Release: Water Gun) from a near by water source instead of the users mouth. the water bullets are fired at rapid succession at the opponent.
side note: this jutsu can be mixed with wind jutsu to increase the power of the attack.
Via his Byakugan Hei will keeps notes of everything going on around the battlefield, first watching the grotesque nature unfolding under Pantha's skin. Utilizing his chakra sensing Hei will further his insight and gain extra perception of the battlefield. The physical alterations had been made to his flies, followed by his next action of opening a portal above the clearing to lay down cover would suggest that Pantha is already adapting to the situation and aiming to alter the conditions to his benifit.

"10 points to Gryffindor."

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique (Passive)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.
As the frontal assault of flies are released like a series of arrows Hei extends his right out in front of himself while at the same time flexing his legs. Focusing his chakra Hei releases a powerful spherical blast enhanced via his natural infusion of Senjutsu. This sphere will head out to push against the flies in attempts to blast them to dust, while also serving as a medium for Hei to investigate their abilities as they require further study. As he does this his leg weights would have been passively released via his automated clams allowing Hei to Simontaniouly evade incase the flies over power his attack. Moving mirrored to his opponent, Hei will vastly close the distance aiming to catch Pantha by surprise being unsure of his opponents tracking ability, Hei would be moving at four times his own base speed while applying a force against his opponent causing them to move slower then normal.

(Amenosubaruboshinomikoto: Gyokkō ) - Heavenly Thread Wave of Shooting Stars of Fate: Jade Box
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 + 20 = 100
Description: The user extends an open palm outward towards the target. Releasing a purple burst of energy, the user is capable of shaping this energy in a variety of ways, ranging from a shockwave of energy to an energy orb up to 5 meters wide. This energy, while being quite powerful, is not without limit. Though there is a 5 usage limit, these bursts can be done up to twice a turn.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: Can be used up to 5 times a battle.
(Kaihou Kasugai) Automated Clamps (Passive)
Type: Tool
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: A basic automated clamp designed to read the electrical input of muscles contracting allowing the user to simply flex in a specific way to release them. These clamps are integrated into Leg Weights to hold them in place. Allowing the user to simply flex their leg in a specific manor to passively release the weight giving them freedom of mobility. These clamps give no added bonus or benefit other then releasing the weights in a more versatile way, better suited for combat.
Notes:
-Must be placed in the users biography
-Can only be taught by Serpent
(Katai Omori) Leg Weights (Reference)
Type: Weapon
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+35 to Kicks, 4x Running Speed)
Description: An advanced version of the normal Leg Weights created for those dedicated to their craft, the Advanced Leg Weights increase the stress and weight applied to the user in order to achieve an even higher payoff. When inactive and worn, the user experiences a -3 Speed level drop due to the intense weight slowing him down. However, when released, the user gains a drastic boost to his base running speed (x4) and +35 to all his kick-related moves. Much like the weaker versions, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other. Only one of the user's bio can have these weights at any time.

With the distance closed Hei will stop in front of Pantha as if emerging out of a blur, slowly cracking a smile as he then attempts to kick Pantha in his abdomen and send him flying back to 10m. While seemingly a basic kick, it's power is enhanced massivly not only by his natural enhancement gained from Senjutsu but also the enhanced ability of the Leg Weights.

(Kikku) Kick
Damage: 20 + 20 + 35 = 75
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.
Chakra: 3335 - 60 = 3275

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Via his Byakugan Hei will keeps notes of everything going on around the battlefield, first watching the grotesque nature unfolding under Pantha's skin. Utilizing his chakra sensing Hei will further his insight and gain extra perception of the battlefield. The physical alterations had been made to his flies, followed by his next action of opening a portal above the clearing to lay down cover would suggest that Pantha is already adapting to the situation and aiming to alter the conditions to his benifit.

"10 points to Gryffindor."

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique (Passive)
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.
As the frontal assault of flies are released like a series of arrows Hei extends his right out in front of himself while at the same time flexing his legs. Focusing his chakra Hei releases a powerful spherical blast enhanced via his natural infusion of Senjutsu. This sphere will head out to push against the flies in attempts to blast them to dust, while also serving as a medium for Hei to investigate their abilities as they require further study. As he does this his leg weights would have been passively released via his automated clams allowing Hei to Simontaniouly evade incase the flies over power his attack. Moving mirrored to his opponent, Hei will vastly close the distance aiming to catch Pantha by surprise being unsure of his opponents tracking ability, Hei would be moving at four times his own base speed while applying a force against his opponent causing them to move slower then normal.

(Amenosubaruboshinomikoto: Gyokkō ) - Heavenly Thread Wave of Shooting Stars of Fate: Jade Box
Damage: 80 + 20 = 100
Description: The user extends an open palm outward towards the target. Releasing a purple burst of energy, the user is capable of shaping this energy in a variety of ways, ranging from a shockwave of energy to an energy orb up to 5 meters wide. This energy, while being quite powerful, is not without limit. Though there is a 5 usage limit, these bursts can be done up to twice a turn.
Note: Can be used up to 5 times a battle.
(Kaihou Kasugai) Automated Clamps (Passive)
Type: Tool
Damage points: N/A
Description: A basic automated clamp designed to read the electrical input of muscles contracting allowing the user to simply flex in a specific way to release them. These clamps are integrated into Leg Weights to hold them in place. Allowing the user to simply flex their leg in a specific manor to passively release the weight giving them freedom of mobility. These clamps give no added bonus or benefit other then releasing the weights in a more versatile way, better suited for combat.
Notes:
-Must be placed in the users biography
(Katai Omori) Leg Weights (Reference)
Type: Weapon
Damage: N/A (+35 to Kicks, 4x Running Speed)
Description: An advanced version of the normal Leg Weights created for those dedicated to their craft, the Advanced Leg Weights increase the stress and weight applied to the user in order to achieve an even higher payoff. When inactive and worn, the user experiences a -3 Speed level drop due to the intense weight slowing him down. However, when released, the user gains a drastic boost to his base running speed (x4) and +35 to all his kick-related moves. Much like the weaker versions, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other. Only one of the user's bio can have these weights at any time.

With the distance closed Hei will stop in front of Pantha as if emerging out of a blur, slowly cracking a smile as he then attempts to kick Pantha in his abdomen and send him flying back to 10m. While seemingly a basic kick, it's power is enhanced massivly not only by his natural enhancement gained from Senjutsu but also the enhanced ability of the Leg Weights.

(Kikku) Kick
Damage: 20 + 20 + 35 = 75
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.
Chakra: 3335 - 60 = 3275
Speed blitz right off the bat? Gosh

Through Heavy Artillery Fire, 160 chakra is drained from Hei, a massive loss of vitality to warn and give him pause. Panthalassa was not an easy opponent. The consuption of chakra is then passively inverted, 10% of which is infused back into Panthalassa, while 90% is metabolized by the flies directly.

( Aburame no Jutsu: Agarimono ) Insect Technique: Copiotroph
Description: This is a passive technique that can be applied after a successfull absorption of chakra by the user's insects or the user. Through their symbionic relationship, the host and the insects share a portion of the chakra drained, while the remainder is directly metabolized by the insects themselves, as part of their digestion. As a mark of a Master Aburame, this portion can be changed. Kikaichu, for example, usually retain 10% to digest while sharing the remaining 90%, as it is considered more benefitial for the host to retain the chakra rather than the nourished insects. This technique allows for the user to, at max, invert the proportions, allowing the insects to metabolize up to 90% of the chakra, sharing just the remaining 10%. This will increase the nourishment of the insects allowing them to become faster and stronger temporarily, due to the increase in metabolized chakra. For every increment of 20%, the insects' following technique will gain a +5 damage boost, up to a maximum of +20 damage increase.

Note: Can change metabolic percentages at will, but can only gain the boost 6 times per battle, nor towards the stack boost rules, as it will only affect the next technique used through the swarm, as long as it is done within the same turn ( This technique can only be used after confirming the drain, which only happens at the begining of the turn following the draining technique ).

Panthalassa felt a pit in his throat as the opponent unleashed his vicious chakra. Without a moments notice, he stopped in place and spread his arms, standing still as swarm after swarm of flies burst out of him, filling the air and the ground with a tsunami's worth of flies. As they crashed outwards, their flight path had a certain twist to it, overpowering the purple chakra but the eating through it completely, draining every bit of chakra from it. The swarm spread outwards into long range, cutting off Hei's regardless of his speed, drowning him in a sea of demonic tiny insect, aiming to devour and consume him whole.

( Suiton: Kujo Tsunami Nami ) Water Release: Destructive Tsunami Wave
Type: attack
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 100 (140)
Description: it?s a mixture of Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave, the user creates a Hugh tsunami while performing the bursting wave, that can level the entire area. It moves at high speeds, can break the opponents bones, and drown them in the water . variations : mud (the wave is mixed wit earth to create a mud tsunami wave, after its over the mud hardens and bury the opponent in mud) lightning ( the wave is mixed wit lightning and it can shock a large army)

( Aburame no Hijutsu: Kaushigai ) Insect Secret Technique: Scavenging
Description: Scavenging is a passive technique where the user introduces a new mechanism within any insect technique he performs. While they're moving as a swarm, they have a very natural flow that gives the construct a great flexibility. What Scavenging does is insert a pulsation spin across the swarm, using flight patterns and wing motions. When it happens, the swarms become more conspicuous, as the light shimmers slightly across the construct with each pulsation, but it greatly increases the swarm's chakra absorption technique, as it evenly splits apart the chakra and distributes it mechanically across the whole construct, for a more efficient absorption, almost like a drill that then redistributes the splintered chakra throughout a greater number of mouths. There are two practical effects to this, the first is that, when an opposing technique happens to collide with a construct, and the swarm overpowers it ( following the same S&W, as Scavenging does not increase the damage or resistance of the construct ), then the drilling pulse will split the defeated technique and absorb the chakra used to produce it throughout the swarm. The second effect is that when affecting a living organism directly, it will double the amount of chakra stolen.

Note: This technique's cost is distributed through its duration, 5 chakra every 2 turns. Thus, this technique last 8 turns.
Note: Aburame that have their biography for more than 6 months and have mastered all the Aburame techniques can spend chakra every 3 turns. Thus, this technique would last 12 turns.
Note: Requires 3 turns cool down between usages.
Note: Can only be used 3 times.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speed blitz right off the bat? Gosh

Through Heavy Artillery Fire, 160 chakra is drained from Hei, a massive loss of vitality to warn and give him pause. Panthalassa was not an easy opponent. The consuption of chakra is then passively inverted, 10% of which is infused back into Panthalassa, while 90% is metabolized by the flies directly.

Description: This is a passive technique that can be applied after a successfull absorption of chakra by the user's insects or the user. Through their symbionic relationship, the host and the insects share a portion of the chakra drained, while the remainder is directly metabolized by the insects themselves, as part of their digestion. As a mark of a Master Aburame, this portion can be changed. Kikaichu, for example, usually retain 10% to digest while sharing the remaining 90%, as it is considered more benefitial for the host to retain the chakra rather than the nourished insects. This technique allows for the user to, at max, invert the proportions, allowing the insects to metabolize up to 90% of the chakra, sharing just the remaining 10%. This will increase the nourishment of the insects allowing them to become faster and stronger temporarily, due to the increase in metabolized chakra. For every increment of 20%, the insects' following technique will gain a +5 damage boost, up to a maximum of +20 damage increase.

Note: Can change metabolic percentages at will, but can only gain the boost 6 times per battle, nor towards the stack boost rules, as it will only affect the next technique used through the swarm, as long as it is done within the same turn ( This technique can only be used after confirming the drain, which only happens at the begining of the turn following the draining technique ).

Panthalassa felt a pit in his throat as the opponent unleashed his vicious chakra. Without a moments notice, he stopped in place and spread his arms, standing still as swarm after swarm of flies burst out of him, filling the air and the ground with a tsunami's worth of flies. As they crashed outwards, their flight path had a certain twist to it, overpowering the purple chakra but the eating through it completely, draining every bit of chakra from it. The swarm spread outwards into long range, cutting off Hei's regardless of his speed, drowning him in a sea of demonic tiny insect, aiming to devour and consume him whole.

Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 100 (140)
Description: it?s a mixture of Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave, the user creates a Hugh tsunami while performing the bursting wave, that can level the entire area. It moves at high speeds, can break the opponents bones, and drown them in the water . variations : mud (the wave is mixed wit earth to create a mud tsunami wave, after its over the mud hardens and bury the opponent in mud) lightning ( the wave is mixed wit lightning and it can shock a large army)

( Aburame no Hijutsu: Kaushigai ) Insect Secret Technique: Scavenging
Description: Scavenging is a passive technique where the user introduces a new mechanism within any insect technique he performs. While they're moving as a swarm, they have a very natural flow that gives the construct a great flexibility. What Scavenging does is insert a pulsation spin across the swarm, using flight patterns and wing motions. When it happens, the swarms become more conspicuous, as the light shimmers slightly across the construct with each pulsation, but it greatly increases the swarm's chakra absorption technique, as it evenly splits apart the chakra and distributes it mechanically across the whole construct, for a more efficient absorption, almost like a drill that then redistributes the splintered chakra throughout a greater number of mouths. There are two practical effects to this, the first is that, when an opposing technique happens to collide with a construct, and the swarm overpowers it ( following the same S&W, as Scavenging does not increase the damage or resistance of the construct ), then the drilling pulse will split the defeated technique and absorb the chakra used to produce it throughout the swarm. The second effect is that when affecting a living organism directly, it will double the amount of chakra stolen.

Note: This technique's cost is distributed through its duration, 5 chakra every 2 turns. Thus, this technique last 8 turns.
Note: Aburame that have their biography for more than 6 months and have mastered all the Aburame techniques can spend chakra every 3 turns. Thus, this technique would last 12 turns.
Note: Requires 3 turns cool down between usages.
Note: Can only be used 3 times.
As Hei rushes in, closing the distance between himself and his opponent he will feel the drain on his chakra, his Byakugan and Chakra sensing ability feeling his chakra leave his body though the mist as if being siphoned off. Hei's insight into the chakra draining function was not completely clear however it was clear that prolonged contact with the mist could serve problematic. Pantha will release a seemingly endless amount of flies that form into a massive wave that could only be described as a Tsunami. With his enhanced reflexes and affinity toward elemental chakra, Hei will punch his arms forward as massive Serpents of wind sprout from them. These vortexes are yang infused and enhanced by Hei's natural implementation of Senjutsu giving them a form of sentience. As they spread out forming a blockade their bodies' vortexes will spiral inward sucking in all the air, mist and insect's around them and prevent further exposure to Hei during their defensive measure. The insects will be shredded within the bodies of the serpents.

(Yoton: Yamata no Orochi) Yang Release: 8 Branched Giant Snake
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 100/110 for Yin-Yang chakra
Damage: 100/120 w/ Elemental or Yin-Yang chakra (Wind: +20 = 140)
Description: This technique sees the creation of the mythical serpent, the Yamata no Orochi. The user begins by gathering their Yang chakra into their arms and creating three branching streams of white chakra from each of them as well as coating both arms in chakra. The user’s arms and streams of chakra will take the form of serpents with flaming amber eyes. Due to the nature of this technique utilizing one’s Yang chakra, these serpents are not simple manifestations of chakra, but actual sentient creatures. The serpents can sense entities like ordinary snakes and they share a telepathic link to the user, allowing them to communicate with each other. They act like chakra arms and can be used for a variety of purposes. In the base form of this technique, the 8 branches are simple ethereal constructs of sentient Yang chakra. In their second form, users can add nature release to the branches to increase their power. In their third and final form, the user can add Yin Release chakra and give the branches physical bodies. The addition of the Yin Release also gives the branches unique venom which drains the physical vitality of the victim. The bite from each snake lowers a victim’s physical speed, reaction, and ability to use high ranked physical techniques.
Note: Form 1 is capable by all users of Yang Release, Form 2 is capable of Yang Release masters and Yin-Yang users. Form 3, also known as Yin-Yang Release: Yamata no Orochi is only capable of Yin-Yang Users with an affinity to Yang Release.
Note: The vitality degenerating venom is capable by all branches of this technique, however there is only enough for 3 usages. The vitality degeneration venom becomes worse with every bite. If a victim is bitten once their base reaction/tracking is reduced by half, twice and their base speed and physical damage is reduced by half, and thrice they will lose the ability to use any form of tai or kenjutsu techniques and will be rendered completely paralyzed 2 turns after the third bite if not healed. The victim will be unable to do anything short of breathing, including using their chakra. Users bitten once also become incapable of using physical elevating techniques such as Sage Mode or EIG.
Note: Medical ninja or other Yang Release users can rid themselves of the poison through means of medical techniques or vitality boosting techniques such as power of the sun.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle and requires 50 chakra points to maintain (60 above the first form). While this technique is in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yin Release, or Yin-Yang techniques (other than this technique’s advanced variation).
After defending Hei from the attack the wind serpents will dissipate as their power would be drained having only reveled their opposing attack. The mist, will continue to drop from above. It would appear as though the serpents were only a temporary solution, only being able to sever the conduit of absorption from that last attack. Nevertheless it served it's purpose, Hei thinks to himself as he has gained even more insight into the possibilities of Pantha's ability.

"You have an interesting ability Pantha, but you're not the only one who feeds on chakra.."

Hei says aloud as he forms a crimson chakra fishing rod in his left hand before violently casting it out, causing it's hook to be propelled directly for Pantha's chest. If successful this will not deal any major damage to Pantha, instead it will latch onto his chakra and extract some from him. Furthermore Hei will begin using his affinity to Yin and begin passively siphoning 30 chakra from Pantha per turn.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Chakra: 3275 (-160 from last turn) = 3115 - 110 + 30 = 3035

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Hei rushes in, closing the distance between himself and his opponent he will feel the drain on his chakra, his Byakugan and Chakra sensing ability feeling his chakra leave his body though the mist as if being siphoned off. Hei's insight into the chakra draining function was not completely clear however it was clear that prolonged contact with the mist could serve problematic. Pantha will release a seemingly endless amount of flies that form into a massive wave that could only be described as a Tsunami. With his enhanced reflexes and affinity toward elemental chakra, Hei will punch his arms forward as massive Serpents of wind sprout from them. These vortexes are yang infused and enhanced by Hei's natural implementation of Senjutsu giving them a form of sentience. As they spread out forming a blockade their bodies' vortexes will spiral inward sucking in all the air, mist and insect's around them and prevent further exposure to Hei during their defensive measure. The insects will be shredded within the bodies of the serpents.

(Yoton: Yamata no Orochi) Yang Release: 8 Branched Giant Snake
Chakra Cost: 100/110 for Yin-Yang chakra
Damage: 100/120 w/ Elemental or Yin-Yang chakra (Wind: +20 = 140)
Description: This technique sees the creation of the mythical serpent, the Yamata no Orochi. The user begins by gathering their Yang chakra into their arms and creating three branching streams of white chakra from each of them as well as coating both arms in chakra. The user’s arms and streams of chakra will take the form of serpents with flaming amber eyes. Due to the nature of this technique utilizing one’s Yang chakra, these serpents are not simple manifestations of chakra, but actual sentient creatures. The serpents can sense entities like ordinary snakes and they share a telepathic link to the user, allowing them to communicate with each other. They act like chakra arms and can be used for a variety of purposes. In the base form of this technique, the 8 branches are simple ethereal constructs of sentient Yang chakra. In their second form, users can add nature release to the branches to increase their power. In their third and final form, the user can add Yin Release chakra and give the branches physical bodies. The addition of the Yin Release also gives the branches unique venom which drains the physical vitality of the victim. The bite from each snake lowers a victim’s physical speed, reaction, and ability to use high ranked physical techniques.
Note: Form 1 is capable by all users of Yang Release, Form 2 is capable of Yang Release masters and Yin-Yang users. Form 3, also known as Yin-Yang Release: Yamata no Orochi is only capable of Yin-Yang Users with an affinity to Yang Release.
Note: The vitality degenerating venom is capable by all branches of this technique, however there is only enough for 3 usages. The vitality degeneration venom becomes worse with every bite. If a victim is bitten once their base reaction/tracking is reduced by half, twice and their base speed and physical damage is reduced by half, and thrice they will lose the ability to use any form of tai or kenjutsu techniques and will be rendered completely paralyzed 2 turns after the third bite if not healed. The victim will be unable to do anything short of breathing, including using their chakra. Users bitten once also become incapable of using physical elevating techniques such as Sage Mode or EIG.
Note: Medical ninja or other Yang Release users can rid themselves of the poison through means of medical techniques or vitality boosting techniques such as power of the sun.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle and requires 50 chakra points to maintain (60 above the first form). While this technique is in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yin Release, or Yin-Yang techniques (other than this technique’s advanced variation).
After defending Hei from the attack the wind serpents will dissipate as their power would be drained having only reveled their opposing attack. The mist, will continue to drop from above. It would appear as though the serpents were only a temporary solution, only being able to sever the conduit of absorption from that last attack. Nevertheless it served it's purpose, Hei thinks to himself as he has gained even more insight into the possibilities of Pantha's ability.

"You have an interesting ability Pantha, but you're not the only one who feeds on chakra.."

Hei says aloud as he forms a crimson chakra fishing rod in his left hand before violently casting it out, causing it's hook to be propelled directly for Pantha's chest. If successful this will not deal any major damage to Pantha, instead it will latch onto his chakra and extract some from him. Furthermore Hei will begin using his affinity to Yin and begin passively siphoning 30 chakra from Pantha per turn.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Chakra: 3275 (-160 from last turn) = 3115 - 110 + 30 = 3035
Well... thank you! You most certainly are a scary one!

Panthalassa said, as he felt the draining of 30 chakra from Hei's passive skill. The created rods were equally as threatening.
Exuding his chakra onto the air, he thickened the water content of the surroundings, materializing a much denser syrupy air that increased the drag dramatically. Hei would feel it clearly, lowering his speed back to normal.

(Suiton: Euryubiā no Chronosphere) Water Release: Eurybia's Chronosphere
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn)
Description: Eurybia's Chronosphere is a technique of water release whereas user manipulates water molecules around their surrounding reaching up to mid range radius. With application of processes of both nature and shape manipulation they would cause water molecules to change their properties to a sticky, adhesive like nature. However such process wouldn't quite be visible by a normal eye nor would it deal any damage. The water molecules would stay around both the user and opponent in a four turns span and user won't be able to use them as to directly attack their target however everything that enters radius of the water molecules would have its speed decreased until it completely loses its momentum and collapses. The decrease in speed wouldn't affect the user themselves due to users chakra being infused within the molecules. Same would apply to jutsus user uses. The molecules would immediately converge onto entities which are in motion and which speed is above the one of the user's when this technique was activated. Additionally, the molecules in the surrounding will be able as to be mentally maneuvered by user's will in addition with hand gestures however never as to form shapes and constructs and never to be used offensively. When they attach themselves onto an entity of sorts within their range, user would be able to via mental command control movement of the said entity and even push it towards the one who initially sent it, however following elemental weaknesses and strengths. Additionally this could only be used once during duration of the technique and such would have effects on the technique itself, making it wear off quicker (duration decreases by one turn).. Within the Chronosphere, the speed of an entity moving would be decreased up to four times compared to their original speed. This would apply only to solid entities. The closer they are to the one who performed this technique the greater is reduction of speed due to the more and more molecules attaching themselves onto an entity. Although the movement of user wouldn't be affected within the Chronosphere, movement of those whose chakra signature is differing would (This would also apply to allies of the one who performed the technique due to the difference in chakra signature). Despite not being able as to use the molecules of adhesive liquid as to offend opponent directly, if they attach onto the body of them, their movement capabilities would gradually decrease. However this happens over time, as more and more molecules attach to ones body. Furthermore, user would be able as to use the molecules as to completely stop specific part of the body (joints, hand, leg etc.) they are enveloping by mentally moving molecules once during duration of this technique. This wouldn't make damage to the one within the Chronosphere, however it wouldn't allow them to perform specific movements. Keeping in mind that it would only work on people who are in motion and who's speed is greater than that of the user when this technique was first activated.
Note: Lasts for four turns
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Akasha

While still completely immobile, continuing to gather the natural energy, Panthalassa's flies started pouring out from behind, surrounding Hei. Still, the close quarters approach would be met instead by two growing swarms of flies, independent from the passive spread of the other flies. These two swarms immediately assume the shape of Panthalassa, two perfect clones, that ooze out a chakra draining enhancing syrupy liquid, as they flood Hei with physical combat.

The first, Pan, swoops in from the left, employing a sweeping kick with his right feet, to kick Hei's ankle and plant him face first into the ground, while the second, Tha, spins vertically, raising his own right foot from the back, kicking Hei's falling face upwards, like a scorpion kick. Tha's kick, though, comes at greater damage than Pan's, as he emerges coated with a second layer of flies that enhace his taijutsu.

( Suiton/Aburame no Jutsu: Bunshin ) Water/Insect Technique: Cloning
Damage Points: N/A (+20)
Description: The Aburame/Water Clone is step forward from the Bug and the Water Clone. It is composed of a swarm of insects and a nutritive syrup-like liquid. Insect eggs are incubated in the core of the clone, which allow for more and more insects to shoot out from within, similar to the actual Aburame host, and are used in insect techniques. When a physical object pierces through the clone, it can swarm around it, while the syrup turns into a thick mist, carrying the eggs. Similar to a Shadow Clone, this clone is capable of using Aburame and Aburame-related techniques ( Ex: Pharaoh Sickles CFS ), as well as use Water chakra for Elemental Ninjutsu, besides the non-Elemental Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu. It does not have access to any other elemental chakra, and can't perform techniques above S rank. When physical contact occurs, the clone is capable of oozing out the syrup liquid which will pin down the target, while the insects drain their chakra. Due to the nutritive aspect of the syrup, when in physical contact, the insects drain around x8 as much chakra as the average insect ( 112 chakra ), though it is dependent on the number of clones in place. If the user created 4 clones, then each will drain around x2 ( 28 chakra ).

Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.

Normal Kikaichu is now half the damage that a rank pertains. With Cloning being a B rank, it would be 40. Boosted by the Behemoth Gore Fly, it goes to 60. Galf of that is 30.
With the creation of 2 clones, each has the power of x4 = 120
With the power of Scavenging, that becomes 240 chakra drainage power from contact.

(Kikaichu Tsukamu Kumite) Destruction Bug Kata
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Chakra cost: 30 (+5 each turn it's activated)
Damage Points: 60 (+10 damage to taijutsu) (80)
Description: The use will release many Kikaichū bugs out of his body which coat his limbs (arms, legs, etc. – the user chooses what) with the crowd of insects. The user can use these insects as an extension of their limbs giving them longer reach with taijutsu and can also be used to restrict the opponent.

Note: Must be a member of the Aburame Clan.
Note: The user is capable of performing jutsus and form hand seals while this is active.
Note: Created by DopeyDwarf and McKnockout

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well... thank you! You most certainly are a scary one!

Panthalassa said, as he felt the draining of 30 chakra from Hei's passive skill. The created rods were equally as threatening.
Exuding his chakra onto the air, he thickened the water content of the surroundings, materializing a much denser syrupy air that increased the drag dramatically. Hei would feel it clearly, lowering his speed back to normal.

(Suiton: Euryubiā no Chronosphere) Water Release: Eurybia's Chronosphere
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn)
Description: Eurybia's Chronosphere is a technique of water release whereas user manipulates water molecules around their surrounding reaching up to mid range radius. With application of processes of both nature and shape manipulation they would cause water molecules to change their properties to a sticky, adhesive like nature. However such process wouldn't quite be visible by a normal eye nor would it deal any damage. The water molecules would stay around both the user and opponent in a four turns span and user won't be able to use them as to directly attack their target however everything that enters radius of the water molecules would have its speed decreased until it completely loses its momentum and collapses. The decrease in speed wouldn't affect the user themselves due to users chakra being infused within the molecules. Same would apply to jutsus user uses. The molecules would immediately converge onto entities which are in motion and which speed is above the one of the user's when this technique was activated. Additionally, the molecules in the surrounding will be able as to be mentally maneuvered by user's will in addition with hand gestures however never as to form shapes and constructs and never to be used offensively. When they attach themselves onto an entity of sorts within their range, user would be able to via mental command control movement of the said entity and even push it towards the one who initially sent it, however following elemental weaknesses and strengths. Additionally this could only be used once during duration of the technique and such would have effects on the technique itself, making it wear off quicker (duration decreases by one turn).. Within the Chronosphere, the speed of an entity moving would be decreased up to four times compared to their original speed. This would apply only to solid entities. The closer they are to the one who performed this technique the greater is reduction of speed due to the more and more molecules attaching themselves onto an entity. Although the movement of user wouldn't be affected within the Chronosphere, movement of those whose chakra signature is differing would (This would also apply to allies of the one who performed the technique due to the difference in chakra signature). Despite not being able as to use the molecules of adhesive liquid as to offend opponent directly, if they attach onto the body of them, their movement capabilities would gradually decrease. However this happens over time, as more and more molecules attach to ones body. Furthermore, user would be able as to use the molecules as to completely stop specific part of the body (joints, hand, leg etc.) they are enveloping by mentally moving molecules once during duration of this technique. This wouldn't make damage to the one within the Chronosphere, however it wouldn't allow them to perform specific movements. Keeping in mind that it would only work on people who are in motion and who's speed is greater than that of the user when this technique was first activated.
Note: Lasts for four turns
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Akasha

While still completely immobile, continuing to gather the natural energy, Panthalassa's flies started pouring out from behind, surrounding Hei. Still, the close quarters approach would be met instead by two growing swarms of flies, independent from the passive spread of the other flies. These two swarms immediately assume the shape of Panthalassa, two perfect clones, that ooze out a chakra draining enhancing syrupy liquid, as they flood Hei with physical combat.

The first, Pan, swoops in from the left, employing a sweeping kick with his right feet, to kick Hei's ankle and plant him face first into the ground, while the second, Tha, spins vertically, raising his own right foot from the back, kicking Hei's falling face upwards, like a scorpion kick. Tha's kick, though, comes at greater damage than Pan's, as he emerges coated with a second layer of flies that enhace his taijutsu.

( Suiton/Aburame no Jutsu: Bunshin ) Water/Insect Technique: Cloning
Damage Points: N/A (+20)
Description: The Aburame/Water Clone is step forward from the Bug and the Water Clone. It is composed of a swarm of insects and a nutritive syrup-like liquid. Insect eggs are incubated in the core of the clone, which allow for more and more insects to shoot out from within, similar to the actual Aburame host, and are used in insect techniques. When a physical object pierces through the clone, it can swarm around it, while the syrup turns into a thick mist, carrying the eggs. Similar to a Shadow Clone, this clone is capable of using Aburame and Aburame-related techniques ( Ex: Pharaoh Sickles CFS ), as well as use Water chakra for Elemental Ninjutsu, besides the non-Elemental Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu. It does not have access to any other elemental chakra, and can't perform techniques above S rank. When physical contact occurs, the clone is capable of oozing out the syrup liquid which will pin down the target, while the insects drain their chakra. Due to the nutritive aspect of the syrup, when in physical contact, the insects drain around x8 as much chakra as the average insect ( 112 chakra ), though it is dependent on the number of clones in place. If the user created 4 clones, then each will drain around x2 ( 28 chakra ).

Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.

Normal Kikaichu is now half the damage that a rank pertains. With Cloning being a B rank, it would be 40. Boosted by the Behemoth Gore Fly, it goes to 60. Galf of that is 30.
With the creation of 2 clones, each has the power of x4 = 120
With the power of Scavenging, that becomes 240 chakra drainage power from contact.

Description: The use will release many Kikaichū bugs out of his body which coat his limbs (arms, legs, etc. – the user chooses what) with the crowd of insects. The user can use these insects as an extension of their limbs giving them longer reach with taijutsu and can also be used to restrict the opponent.

Note: The user is capable of performing jutsus and form hand seals while this is active.
Multipliers add together so the correct equation is (30 x 4) + (30 x 2) = 120 + 60 = 180 | OR | 30 x 6 = 180
Feeling what appears to be the air pressure slowing him down as he moves, Hei quickly notices the density of the water in the air changing. This normally could not be seen with normal eye sight however with the Byakugan's enhanced vision and abilities to see the chakra altering the waters state, while also be able to feel the change on an extrasensory level via his Chakra Sensing. Hei quickly comes to the conclusion that coupled with the outpour of even more bugs that close combat was something his opponent wanted to avoid. While this may seem like an opportunity to move into the opponents uncomforted zone, this water manipulation will only serve to become a further hinderance if not taken care of. With his speed boost seemingly depleted and the bug clones attacking in close proximity Hei's eyes suddenly glow blue as a standard rippled pattern appears across them. Utilizing his Rinnegan Hei will suddenly vanish without a trace, not even leaving behind a chakra signature, however what is left behind are glowing crimson orizuru that slowly float to the ground. Almost as if to mock his opponent by leaving a gift behind. Hei however will reappear mid-ranged (15m) away from his last location, in the direction furthest from Pantha and just outside the range of the thickened water molecules and hidden within the tree-line standing atop a branch.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye (Passive)
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.
( Origami Kawarimi ) - Origami Replacement Technique
Chakra: 50
Description: Prior to being struck by an attack, Urashiki activates his base Rinnegan and causes it to glow blue. His body then disappears without warning, leaving behind ten glowing red orizuru, which slowly float to the ground before fading away when the user reveals himself. Afterwards, Urashiki's chakra signature is completely untraceable for 2 turns, allowing him to escape elsewhere unnoticed, or until he uses a Jutsu, whichever comes first. This allows him to escape damage from a technique he is aware of and reposition himself up to mid range away from his original location undetected, only being sensed if he chooses to use a Jutsu.
Note: This can be used up to 4 times a battle but only against any opponent twice. After using, the user cannot use for 2 turns.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki bios.
Standing atop the tree Hei will pull out a spherical ball of chakra that forms into the shape of a fruit. (Prerolled at the beginning of the battle to be Shikotsumyaku) Upon consumption Hei's chakra will spike as augmentations overcome his body. The tree he stands in will be flattened from the sheer force released as a bright vibrant light shines out from his body (cosmetic) Landing on the ground below, Hei's fingers and teeth can be noticed as being more beast like, as they have sharpened, his horns elongated and dark markings spread throughout his body. Most notable however his Hei has now acquired a third eye located in his forehead taking the form of a six tomoe Rinnegan and Byakugan in his standard eye sockets. What places these Doujutsu apart from normal are their unique golden color.

( Chakra Shokuyō Sōzō ) - Chakra Edible Creation
Chakra: 80
Description: By using his Rinnegan the user is capable of creating Chakra Edibles that he can consume. When eaten, they will transform into a demonic-like being, and will have access to all of the target's abilities. These Chakra Edibles are gained one of two ways: the first being at the start of an Arc or battle, the user is able to randomize the available lists of Advanced Elements and Kekkei Genkei ( Barring Hashirama Level Wood, Dust, and Dojutsu ) to have stored as Chakra Edibles. Through this method, he is only able to start with 1 KG or AE. These options are randomized via the Official RP Discord Server. The second option is to directly steal chakra from the opponent and with it, the ability to use their Element or Kekkei Genkei of their Clan, canon or Custom. This is achieved via direct contact or, in the case of Urashiki, his Chakra Rod. and making direct contact with a foe or his Chakra Rod, the user is able to absorb the abilities of his target for his own use. The user then turns the stolen chakra into chakra-filled edibles which have similar shape to Chakra Fruit, which grants him their abilities upon being consumed Both uses transform their physical appearance and augment their powers, granting them a significant speed increase and damage boost to their Jutsu, increasing by +30 as well as having 3 Golden Rinnegan. Despite seeming all-powerful, the jutsu has it's limitations and weaknesses; this cannot absorb a target, only their ability to utilize specific fields of Ninjutsu. The user can only absorb other Tier 4 and lower Kekkei Genkai or Advanced Element of up to three different ninja at one time, meaning he can have at most 3 other KG or AEs. The user cannot absorb Hidden Abilities nor abilities such as Sage Mode, Eight Inner Gates, or other taught abilities. If the user starts with a KG/AE, then he can only absorb one other via the battle/arc. Three can be obtained if the user goes the route of obtaining each via battle.
Note: Can only be used successfully once against a ninja and attempted three times per ninja.
Note: Requires a full turn of direct contact for Momoshiki and the user to have stolen at least one ninja's chakra for Urashiki.
Note: Can only be used by Momoshiki and Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc. He is unable to start via randomization under this route.
(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye (passive)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
Standing on the outside of the thickened water technique, Hei will focus his chakra and release a large and powerful blaze of flame aimed to consume and overcome both present water techniques by overheating the area and riding the air of all moisture as it spreads both wide and high. As it moves forward it will incinerate all flies upon contact including the clones if not defended aginst and continue forth to consume Pantha himself.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Damage: 80 + 50 = 130
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.
Chakra: 3035 - 360 bugs - 205 techniques = 2470

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Multipliers add together so the correct equation is (30 x 4) + (30 x 2) = 120 + 60 = 180 | OR | 30 x 6 = 180
Feeling what appears to be the air pressure slowing him down as he moves, Hei quickly notices the density of the water in the air changing. This normally could not be seen with normal eye sight however with the Byakugan's enhanced vision and abilities to see the chakra altering the waters state, while also be able to feel the change on an extrasensory level via his Chakra Sensing. Hei quickly comes to the conclusion that coupled with the outpour of even more bugs that close combat was something his opponent wanted to avoid. While this may seem like an opportunity to move into the opponents uncomforted zone, this water manipulation will only serve to become a further hinderance if not taken care of. With his speed boost seemingly depleted and the bug clones attacking in close proximity Hei's eyes suddenly glow blue as a standard rippled pattern appears across them. Utilizing his Rinnegan Hei will suddenly vanish without a trace, not even leaving behind a chakra signature, however what is left behind are glowing crimson orizuru that slowly float to the ground. Almost as if to mock his opponent by leaving a gift behind. Hei however will reappear mid-ranged (15m) away from his last location, in the direction furthest from Pantha and just outside the range of the thickened water molecules and hidden within the tree-line standing atop a branch.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye (Passive)
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.
( Origami Kawarimi ) - Origami Replacement Technique
Description: Prior to being struck by an attack, Urashiki activates his base Rinnegan and causes it to glow blue. His body then disappears without warning, leaving behind ten glowing red orizuru, which slowly float to the ground before fading away when the user reveals himself. Afterwards, Urashiki's chakra signature is completely untraceable for 2 turns, allowing him to escape elsewhere unnoticed, or until he uses a Jutsu, whichever comes first. This allows him to escape damage from a technique he is aware of and reposition himself up to mid range away from his original location undetected, only being sensed if he chooses to use a Jutsu.
Note: This can be used up to 4 times a battle but only against any opponent twice. After using, the user cannot use for 2 turns.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki bios.
Standing atop the tree Hei will pull out a spherical ball of chakra that forms into the shape of a fruit. (Prerolled at the beginning of the battle to be Shikotsumyaku) Upon consumption Hei's chakra will spike as augmentations overcome his body. The tree he stands in will be flattened from the sheer force released as a bright vibrant light shines out from his body (cosmetic) Landing on the ground below, Hei's fingers and teeth can be noticed as being more beast like, as they have sharpened, his horns elongated and dark markings spread throughout his body. Most notable however his Hei has now acquired a third eye located in his forehead taking the form of a six tomoe Rinnegan and Byakugan in his standard eye sockets. What places these Doujutsu apart from normal are their unique golden color.

( Chakra Shokuyō Sōzō ) - Chakra Edible Creation
Chakra: 80
Description: By using his Rinnegan the user is capable of creating Chakra Edibles that he can consume. When eaten, they will transform into a demonic-like being, and will have access to all of the target's abilities. These Chakra Edibles are gained one of two ways: the first being at the start of an Arc or battle, the user is able to randomize the available lists of Advanced Elements and Kekkei Genkei ( Barring Hashirama Level Wood, Dust, and Dojutsu ) to have stored as Chakra Edibles. Through this method, he is only able to start with 1 KG or AE. These options are randomized via the Official RP Discord Server. The second option is to directly steal chakra from the opponent and with it, the ability to use their Element or Kekkei Genkei of their Clan, canon or Custom. This is achieved via direct contact or, in the case of Urashiki, his Chakra Rod. and making direct contact with a foe or his Chakra Rod, the user is able to absorb the abilities of his target for his own use. The user then turns the stolen chakra into chakra-filled edibles which have similar shape to Chakra Fruit, which grants him their abilities upon being consumed Both uses transform their physical appearance and augment their powers, granting them a significant speed increase and damage boost to their Jutsu, increasing by +30 as well as having 3 Golden Rinnegan. Despite seeming all-powerful, the jutsu has it's limitations and weaknesses; this cannot absorb a target, only their ability to utilize specific fields of Ninjutsu. The user can only absorb other Tier 4 and lower Kekkei Genkai or Advanced Element of up to three different ninja at one time, meaning he can have at most 3 other KG or AEs. The user cannot absorb Hidden Abilities nor abilities such as Sage Mode, Eight Inner Gates, or other taught abilities. If the user starts with a KG/AE, then he can only absorb one other via the battle/arc. Three can be obtained if the user goes the route of obtaining each via battle.
Note: Can only be used successfully once against a ninja and attempted three times per ninja.
Note: Requires a full turn of direct contact for Momoshiki and the user to have stolen at least one ninja's chakra for Urashiki.
Note: Can only be used by Momoshiki and Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc. He is unable to start via randomization under this route.
(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye (passive)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
Standing on the outside of the thickened water technique, Hei will focus his chakra and release a large and powerful blaze of flame aimed to consume and overcome both present water techniques by overheating the area and riding the air of all moisture as it spreads both wide and high. As it moves forward it will incinerate all flies upon contact including the clones if not defended aginst and continue forth to consume Pantha himself.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Damage: 80 + 50 = 130
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.
Chakra: 3035 - 360 bugs - 205 techniques = 2470
I actually forgot the x4 Multiplier of the Leviathan Gorges, and since I would just be multiplying upon multiplication, it wouldn't matter, but now you called to atention that my math was wrong.

So Cloning technically, would be 30 x ( 4 + 4 + 2 ) = 300. Or just the two highest multipliers 30 x ( 4 + 4 ) = 240 per clone. Bug Haka drains 40 x ( 4 + 2 ) = 240.

So the total chakra lost in that turn was a whopping 720 (Counting only the 2 highest multipliers). Inverting the metabolism rate of the flies, 90% gets aborbed by the flies directly = 648 and 10% by me = 144.
Two whole turns gathering Natural energy depletes 20% base chakra = 400
At the begining of this turn, Panthalassa has 1505 chakra, 400 sage energy and the flies have metabolized 792 chakra.
Last turn of the Polination set up, and you're really brave for allowing it to stay in for so long.

The flies buzzed with enthusiasm at the infusion of chakra, gaining the +20 boost as per Copiotroph. Panthalassa breathed in deeply. Things were under control, but his opponent had strange and unknown techniques. Hei vanished from his sight, leaving behind only a lingering threat of crimson energy. Panthalassa's clanmate was not someone to be triffled with.

Guys, he could be anywhere...

Panthalassa voiced, while keeping still. He pondered why he spread out his arms if he was just going to stay immobile... he should have picked a more confortable position. Both Pan and Tha stood back to back to back with Panthalassa, each spreading their arms in a triangle formation.

What are you doing? You don't need to spread your arms as- sh*t!

The massive built up of fire could be felt anywhere. More flies swarm out of Panthalassa, joining the ones already spread all around the triangle formation. The inherent strength and power of the swarm rained down on the encroaching fireblaze, creating a barrier that got progressively denser and smaller, feeding from the weaker infernal technique ( 40 chakra ) both dousing it and devouring it completely, spread around the area where Hei was hidding to then implode on the unsuspecting Otsutsuki.

( Kikaichu: Utsuro ) Parasitic Destruction Insects: Hollow
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80 ( 120 )
Description: The user manipulates the destruction bugs to form a large airborne cloud that descends on the enemy. After the insects are on the ground around the enemy they all swarm on the enemy and quickly erupt into an explosion of insects.
Note: Must be a member of the aburame clan.

At the same time, Pan joins Tha with a Bug Kata of his own, and both strike the mist with a mantis hand swipe, pointing at the overbearing swarm produced by Panthalassa, shooting a flying slice composed of flies ( A rank - 80 damage each ) to that merges and slices through the mother swarm, to stack damage upon Hei.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vis his Byakugan, Hei watched as his flames where being consumed by the flies. Almost as if fueling his opponent's technique as they closed in on his location. Utilizing his clan's ability of unsupported flight, Hei will seemingly vanish just before the flies implode on his last known location. The flies would appear to consume Hei from anyone unable to track his vast speed as he flies high into the skies above.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Description: Through the use of their chakra, the user gains the ability of unsupported flight and levitation. The user moves and maneuvers at his running speed. This can be used upon activation as a means of dodging attacks but afterwards cannot be utilized like such.
Note: This can be used by canon Otsutsuki clan bios, canon Otsutsuki noted to have flight, and Juubi Jinchuriki bios.
Flying High and placing even more distance between himself and his opponent, Hei could still feel the strain on his chakra as even more bugs attack his previous location. Had he been caught and infested by the insects it could prove devastating. His opponent's strategy was clear however with Hei's vast supply of chakra it would take a lot more to drain him. Consuming a simple ration pill Hei's chakra will spike once more vastly growing as he feels replenished and stimulated. Hei will stop his movement being even further away from his opponent as before. Now being 20m in the air and 30m from his opponent, Hei will call out facing away from Pantha

"Very impressive Pantha. I have never meet someone capable to taxing so much chakra form me."

Hei pauses for a second, allowing his praise to be... absorbed.

"However, you'll never defeat an Otsutsuki like myself with this method of combat. I sense you're hiding something? Lets take this battle to the next level shale we?"

Hei then turns to face Pantha, allowing his augmented features to be seen for the first time. His horns elongated, his Byakugan Golden, his teeth fanglike and dark markings spread across his skin. The last and perhaps most freighting was a Six Tomoe Golden Rinnegan in his forehead, It's gaze seemingly locked on Pantha. With a flex outward pressure could be felt from Hei even from such a distance, a showcase of the vast amount of chakra he still had at his disposal (purely cosmetic) Hei takes an areal fighting stance as if to convey that he awaits Pantha's next move.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type: Healing
Description and Background: Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.
Chakra: 2470 2110 - 1080 bugs - 50 techniques + 1675 pill = 2655

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vis his Byakugan, Hei watched as his flames where being consumed by the flies. Almost as if fueling his opponent's technique as they closed in on his location. Utilizing his clan's ability of unsupported flight, Hei will seemingly vanish just before the flies implode on his last known location. The flies would appear to consume Hei from anyone unable to track his vast speed as he flies high into the skies above.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Description: Through the use of their chakra, the user gains the ability of unsupported flight and levitation. The user moves and maneuvers at his running speed. This can be used upon activation as a means of dodging attacks but afterwards cannot be utilized like such.
Note: This can be used by canon Otsutsuki clan bios, canon Otsutsuki noted to have flight, and Juubi Jinchuriki bios.
Flying High and placing even more distance between himself and his opponent, Hei could still feel the strain on his chakra as even more bugs attack his previous location. Had he been caught and infested by the insects it could prove devastating. His opponent's strategy was clear however with Hei's vast supply of chakra it would take a lot more to drain him. Consuming a simple ration pill Hei's chakra will spike once more vastly growing as he feels replenished and stimulated. Hei will stop his movement being even further away from his opponent as before. Now being 20m in the air and 30m from his opponent, Hei will call out facing away from Pantha

"Very impressive Pantha. I have never meet someone capable to taxing so much chakra form me."

Hei pauses for a second, allowing his praise to be... absorbed.

"However, you'll never defeat an Otsutsuki like myself with this method of combat. I sense you're hiding something? Lets take this battle to the next level shale we?"

Hei then turns to face Pantha, allowing his augmented features to be seen for the first time. His horns elongated, his Byakugan Golden, his teeth fanglike and dark markings spread across his skin. The last and perhaps most freighting was a Six Tomoe Golden Rinnegan in his forehead, It's gaze seemingly locked on Pantha. With a flex outward pressure could be felt from Hei even from such a distance, a showcase of the vast amount of chakra he still had at his disposal (purely cosmetic) Hei takes an areal fighting stance as if to convey that he awaits Pantha's next move.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type: Healing
Description and Background: Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.
Chakra: 2470 2110 - 1080 bugs - 50 techniques + 1675 pill = 2655
Panthalassa stood in awe, as his opponent revealed his beastly form. The portal of Polination shut down, unveiling the the sun once more to reveal a cloudless sky with the flying Hei.

I don't think I have anything up my sleeve that could compare to you... but I'm sure you won't kill me... right?

Right?

He whispered the last question to his clones, who simply shrugged their shoulders before losing their shape into thousands of flies that temporarily flew into Panthalassa's body. With a single handseal to focus and harness his chakra, Panthalassa's veins turned blue.

Don't know if this is considered an ace up my sleeve, but let me introduce you to my namesake element. This is Panthalassic Water, sensei.

Cataclysm.

Panthalassa voiced, and then the massive build up of chakra exploded from him, as an omnidirectional shockwave of highly radioactive water, glowing bluish purple, and violently spread across a 100 meters radius around the Admiral. The infusion of the parasitic water locks away all water sources from Hei, no water molecules in the ground or air around them can be manipulated by no one besides Panthalassa. The effects of touching the shockwave are immediately Severe, both in Corrosion and Sickness, yet a fume of panthalassic water will linger behind the shockwave, with Medium level effects for 4 turns, all over the terrain. The clones re-emerge from within Pantha's body, which is now covered in several fish-egg like tumors, spreading noticeably around his neck.

( Oujuusuiton: Hakyoku ) Panthalassic Water Release: Permian ⤘ Cataclysm
Type: Offensive/Deffensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90
Description: The user focuses a massive amount of Panthalassic Water chakra within their body, overloading his own chakra system, before unleashing a great wave of Panthalassic Water, though it appears immediately as a wave of radioactivity, a deep and glowing bluish purple. The wave is composed of tiny droplets of panthalassic water in the shape of bug-sized ancient plankton, that carry on the weight of the wave, while dragging along the heavy radioactivity. It expands 100 meters around the user before stopping, pushing back even the greatest, biggest and strongest of summons, a technique fit to blow back the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path itself, leaving behind a gargantuan crater of charred and wet barren land with deep infusion of Panthalassic Water in the air, water and soil of the terrain, lingering behind with Mild-level Radioactivity for 4 turns, and preventing Water from behind manipulated by foreign chakra within the crater, either underground, water sources or the molecules in the air.

The great density and concentration of Panthalassic Water prior to unleashing of the wave filters into the cells of the user, and small, fish-egg like growths, benign tumors that only vanish a few weeks afterwards, and send the user's chakra system into disarray. The wave overloads subsequent Ninjutsu techniques or elements that utilize Water Chakra, making them all cost 15 more chakra that usual, translating in proportional damage increase, and taint the organism with so much Panthalassic Water Radioactivity that permits them no other elemental chakra to be produced, effectively severing the remaining elements for the duration of the side-effects, which usually end around the time the fish-eggs disappear.

Weaker versions of this technique can be used. Each time the user brings a rank down, the radius is halved (50, 25, etc). They are simple PW full body bursts, only the forbidden rank has all the effects and restrictions, all the lower ranks are merely bursts of radioactivity that impact hard and create a crater, but have no lingering effects. The S rank can be used 2 times, the A rank 4 times.

Note: The user takes 20 damage while being rid of every elemental chakra besides Water and Elements that require Water. Advanced Elements that utilize Water Chakra + Other Elemental Chakra can still be used but will be 20 damage points weaker than normally, while still requiring more chakra as described before, sans the proportional damage increase.

Note: The strain on the user prevents the usage of Panthalassic Water for 2 turns, the same and the next, and can't user Water in the same turn. This restrictions are the only ones that also apply to the weaker versions of Cataclysm.

Note: Can only be used once per Event, and will last the whole event.

( Oujuusuiton: Hottan ) Panthalassic Water Release: Hadean ⤘ Origin

Description: Origin is a Passive technique that pertains to the consequences of interacting with Panthalassic Water's Radioactivity. As it comes from self-radiolysis, Panthalassic Water exudes a great amount of energy, increasing the core temperature of the element into burning degrees, while acquiring a great corrosion effect onto organic matter. As such, the effects of the element will be split into two different categories, Radiation Poisoning and Corrosion Burning, though they are linked.
Corrosion Burning is induced on contact with the element, and happens due to the high injection of energy into the target and the element itself, breaking up the cells essentially corroding the target's tissues. These range from Mild to Medium to Severe. In Mild, the initial damage from D-C Ranks, the tissues will have a bright red coloring indicative of first degree burning, and will itch and tingle highly and uncomfortably as the corrosion takes effect. In Medium, the initial damage of B-A ranks, the skin will break apart with second degree burning and boiling, and the itchiness will spread to the peripheral areas while the points of contact will hurt beyond that of a normal burning. In Severe, the initial damage of S and higher, the pain will be unbearable and spread quickly to the peripheral areas, while the main targetted areas will melt away even numbing the sensation as it corrodes through flesh and nerves. The effects of Corrosion Burning are stackable, so they increase in severity rank every turn the contact remains. Depending on the area burnt, the effects can be fatal, especially when targeting vital areas of the body. Effects do not revert when contact is lost, unless healed.
Radiation Sickness is induced on contact with the element , it pertains to the inner consequences of being infused with Panthalassic Water radiation on a cellular and systematic level. This also incorporates PW's property of severing water chakra, in the sense that it's parasitic properties will spread through the chakra system as well as the organ system. The effects range for Mild to Medium to severe. In Mild, the initial effect of D-C Ranks, the Radiation Sickness will cause generalized weakness and loss of dexterity preventing the usage of high ranking Taijutsu and techniques or elements that utilize Water Chakra ( S and Above ), and losing the ability to aim properly. In Medium, the initial effect of B-A ranks, the weakness will spread into generalized sweating and organ failure, as well as small but multiple fish egg-like tumors from the chakra unbalance. It prevents the usage of Taijutsu and Water beyond that of C rank or Basic Ninjutsu beyond A rank, the target will be unable to properly chain together more than 2 handseals without fumbling. In Severe, the sickness will cause multiple organ failure and possible hallucination, mostly making the opponent see double or blurry, and hearing loud roaring sounds or scratching like those of dinosaurs or other ancient creatures and insects. The user will be unable to stand and his water chakra usage is severed completely, as are his ability to chain handseals or utilize Basic Ninjutsu beyond D rank. The effects are stackable the more turns the opponent remains in contact with the element, increasing one rank per turn and require one full turn to fully mature. The effects decrease 1 rank each turn if the opponent breaks contact with the element and do not stack unless the target remains in contact. One turn after Severe effect results in loss of consciousness, two turns results in Death, both do not revert when contact is lost unless healed. If the target inhales the element, it will take 3 turns for the effects to reduce by 1 rank.
Note: Panthalassic Release users have a high degree of immunity when it comes to their own element, allowing them to touch or be in their element relatively safe and harmlessly. When they compare to other users, though, their immunity is not so strong. They delay the effects by one rank and require double the amount of time to increase in severity, while require half the time to recover when not exposed. Likewise, they can completely counter each other's radioactivity effect by utilizing their own techniques against them.
Note: This technique also allows for the possibility of converting Water Chakra into Panthalassic Chakra, so that the user can perform Water Release techniques as Panthalassic Water. This can be done in the same timeframe as a water technique, used 4 times per battle. This will cost one of the users 3 moves per turn.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panthalassa stood in awe, as his opponent revealed his beastly form. The portal of Polination shut down, unveiling the the sun once more to reveal a cloudless sky with the flying Hei.

I don't think I have anything up my sleeve that could compare to you... but I'm sure you won't kill me... right?

Right?

He whispered the last question to his clones, who simply shrugged their shoulders before losing their shape into thousands of flies that temporarily flew into Panthalassa's body. With a single handseal to focus and harness his chakra, Panthalassa's veins turned blue.

Don't know if this is considered an ace up my sleeve, but let me introduce you to my namesake element. This is Panthalassic Water, sensei.

Cataclysm.

Panthalassa voiced, and then the massive build up of chakra exploded from him, as an omnidirectional shockwave of highly radioactive water, glowing bluish purple, and violently spread across a 100 meters radius around the Admiral. The infusion of the parasitic water locks away all water sources from Hei, no water molecules in the ground or air around them can be manipulated by no one besides Panthalassa. The effects of touching the shockwave are immediately Severe, both in Corrosion and Sickness, yet a fume of panthalassic water will linger behind the shockwave, with Medium level effects for 4 turns, all over the terrain. The clones re-emerge from within Pantha's body, which is now covered in several fish-egg like tumors, spreading noticeably around his neck.

( Oujuusuiton: Hakyoku ) Panthalassic Water Release: Permian ⤘ Cataclysm
Type: Offensive/Deffensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90
Description: The user focuses a massive amount of Panthalassic Water chakra within their body, overloading his own chakra system, before unleashing a great wave of Panthalassic Water, though it appears immediately as a wave of radioactivity, a deep and glowing bluish purple. The wave is composed of tiny droplets of panthalassic water in the shape of bug-sized ancient plankton, that carry on the weight of the wave, while dragging along the heavy radioactivity. It expands 100 meters around the user before stopping, pushing back even the greatest, biggest and strongest of summons, a technique fit to blow back the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path itself, leaving behind a gargantuan crater of charred and wet barren land with deep infusion of Panthalassic Water in the air, water and soil of the terrain, lingering behind with Mild-level Radioactivity for 4 turns, and preventing Water from behind manipulated by foreign chakra within the crater, either underground, water sources or the molecules in the air.

The great density and concentration of Panthalassic Water prior to unleashing of the wave filters into the cells of the user, and small, fish-egg like growths, benign tumors that only vanish a few weeks afterwards, and send the user's chakra system into disarray. The wave overloads subsequent Ninjutsu techniques or elements that utilize Water Chakra, making them all cost 15 more chakra that usual, translating in proportional damage increase, and taint the organism with so much Panthalassic Water Radioactivity that permits them no other elemental chakra to be produced, effectively severing the remaining elements for the duration of the side-effects, which usually end around the time the fish-eggs disappear.

Weaker versions of this technique can be used. Each time the user brings a rank down, the radius is halved (50, 25, etc). They are simple PW full body bursts, only the forbidden rank has all the effects and restrictions, all the lower ranks are merely bursts of radioactivity that impact hard and create a crater, but have no lingering effects. The S rank can be used 2 times, the A rank 4 times.

Note: The user takes 20 damage while being rid of every elemental chakra besides Water and Elements that require Water. Advanced Elements that utilize Water Chakra + Other Elemental Chakra can still be used but will be 20 damage points weaker than normally, while still requiring more chakra as described before, sans the proportional damage increase.

Note: The strain on the user prevents the usage of Panthalassic Water for 2 turns, the same and the next, and can't user Water in the same turn. This restrictions are the only ones that also apply to the weaker versions of Cataclysm.

Note: Can only be used once per Event, and will last the whole event.

( Oujuusuiton: Hottan ) Panthalassic Water Release: Hadean ⤘ Origin

Description: Origin is a Passive technique that pertains to the consequences of interacting with Panthalassic Water's Radioactivity. As it comes from self-radiolysis, Panthalassic Water exudes a great amount of energy, increasing the core temperature of the element into burning degrees, while acquiring a great corrosion effect onto organic matter. As such, the effects of the element will be split into two different categories, Radiation Poisoning and Corrosion Burning, though they are linked.
Corrosion Burning is induced on contact with the element, and happens due to the high injection of energy into the target and the element itself, breaking up the cells essentially corroding the target's tissues. These range from Mild to Medium to Severe. In Mild, the initial damage from D-C Ranks, the tissues will have a bright red coloring indicative of first degree burning, and will itch and tingle highly and uncomfortably as the corrosion takes effect. In Medium, the initial damage of B-A ranks, the skin will break apart with second degree burning and boiling, and the itchiness will spread to the peripheral areas while the points of contact will hurt beyond that of a normal burning. In Severe, the initial damage of S and higher, the pain will be unbearable and spread quickly to the peripheral areas, while the main targetted areas will melt away even numbing the sensation as it corrodes through flesh and nerves. The effects of Corrosion Burning are stackable, so they increase in severity rank every turn the contact remains. Depending on the area burnt, the effects can be fatal, especially when targeting vital areas of the body. Effects do not revert when contact is lost, unless healed.
Radiation Sickness is induced on contact with the element , it pertains to the inner consequences of being infused with Panthalassic Water radiation on a cellular and systematic level. This also incorporates PW's property of severing water chakra, in the sense that it's parasitic properties will spread through the chakra system as well as the organ system. The effects range for Mild to Medium to severe. In Mild, the initial effect of D-C Ranks, the Radiation Sickness will cause generalized weakness and loss of dexterity preventing the usage of high ranking Taijutsu and techniques or elements that utilize Water Chakra ( S and Above ), and losing the ability to aim properly. In Medium, the initial effect of B-A ranks, the weakness will spread into generalized sweating and organ failure, as well as small but multiple fish egg-like tumors from the chakra unbalance. It prevents the usage of Taijutsu and Water beyond that of C rank or Basic Ninjutsu beyond A rank, the target will be unable to properly chain together more than 2 handseals without fumbling. In Severe, the sickness will cause multiple organ failure and possible hallucination, mostly making the opponent see double or blurry, and hearing loud roaring sounds or scratching like those of dinosaurs or other ancient creatures and insects. The user will be unable to stand and his water chakra usage is severed completely, as are his ability to chain handseals or utilize Basic Ninjutsu beyond D rank. The effects are stackable the more turns the opponent remains in contact with the element, increasing one rank per turn and require one full turn to fully mature. The effects decrease 1 rank each turn if the opponent breaks contact with the element and do not stack unless the target remains in contact. One turn after Severe effect results in loss of consciousness, two turns results in Death, both do not revert when contact is lost unless healed. If the target inhales the element, it will take 3 turns for the effects to reduce by 1 rank.
Note: Panthalassic Release users have a high degree of immunity when it comes to their own element, allowing them to touch or be in their element relatively safe and harmlessly. When they compare to other users, though, their immunity is not so strong. They delay the effects by one rank and require double the amount of time to increase in severity, while require half the time to recover when not exposed. Likewise, they can completely counter each other's radioactivity effect by utilizing their own techniques against them.
Note: This technique also allows for the possibility of converting Water Chakra into Panthalassic Chakra, so that the user can perform Water Release techniques as Panthalassic Water. This can be done in the same timeframe as a water technique, used 4 times per battle. This will cost one of the users 3 moves per turn.
Keeping close watch on Pantha as his chakra builds, Hei simply chuckles as a slight grin befalls his face. A sudden burst of water will release from him, having a purplish blue glow as it expands in all directions, even ripping through the ground itself. Rapidly expanding Hei knew just how to deal with the threat. Utilizing his mastery over elemental ninjutsu via his Rinnegan, Hei will use his affinity to wind release (being his selected specialist jutsu for the fight) Making a single handseals and generating 5 massive vortex's of wind that merge and form a blockade from his enemies attack. This massive wall of wind will not only rival the size of the fully released blast but also have it's vortexes suck and absorb all the water within itself serving to neutralize it, Hei thinking to himself.

"You've already played your hand, you won't be absorbing any more chakra from me via your water techniques."

As the blast subsides and is unable to break though the massive force created by the tornado wall, through chakra manipulation Hei will then propel the wall forward, carving down the created creator allowing the wind to suck in all the water and unbeknownst to Hei, radiation, as it continues forward to engulf Pantha if not blocked or evaded. The technique, being aimed to completely consume all water from the blast and push it off far outside the creator allowing it to dissipate in the vast distance to ensure it has no means of absorbing any chakra from Hei.

(Fūton: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tornado Wall
Chakra: 70
Damage: 100 + 50 = 150
Description: The user does the Ram hand seal and generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes in front of him that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning with a wind affinity can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique with normal S rank damage.
Note: Can only be used by Wind Primary Specialists.
Note: Can only be used twice.
Chakra: 2655 - 90 = 2565

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keeping close watch on Pantha as his chakra builds, Hei simply chuckles as a slight grin befalls his face. A sudden burst of water will release from him, having a purplish blue glow as it expands in all directions, even ripping through the ground itself. Rapidly expanding Hei knew just how to deal with the threat. Utilizing his mastery over elemental ninjutsu via his Rinnegan, Hei will use his affinity to wind release (being his selected specialist jutsu for the fight) Making a single handseals and generating 5 massive vortex's of wind that merge and form a blockade from his enemies attack. This massive wall of wind will not only rival the size of the fully released blast but also have it's vortexes suck and absorb all the water within itself serving to neutralize it, Hei thinking to himself.

"You've already played your hand, you won't be absorbing any more chakra from me via your water techniques."

As the blast subsides and is unable to break though the massive force created by the tornado wall, through chakra manipulation Hei will then propel the wall forward, carving down the created creator allowing the wind to suck in all the water and unbeknownst to Hei, radiation, as it continues forward to engulf Pantha if not blocked or evaded. The technique, being aimed to completely consume all water from the blast and push it off far outside the creator allowing it to dissipate in the vast distance to ensure it has no means of absorbing any chakra from Hei.

(Fūton: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tornado Wall
Chakra: 70
Damage: 100 + 50 = 150
Description: The user does the Ram hand seal and generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes in front of him that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning with a wind affinity can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique with normal S rank damage.
Note: Can only be used by Wind Primary Specialists.
Note: Can only be used twice.
Chakra: 2655 - 90 = 2565
Panthalassa's new warts itched slighly as Hei spoke.

Well... not everything is the same. Let me show you...

He said, performing the same jutsu as previously. The Destructive Tsunami Wave was formed from his own flies, but now much bigger and stronger than previously, even without the flies being freshly fed to increase their abilities. The wave grew higher and spun all around Panthalassa, pushing and battling the vortexes of wind, like an epic battle between two natural disasters.

Chakra Cost: 70 ( 85 )
Damage Points: 100 (150)

As the flies did their thing, Panthalassa tapped into the senjutsu reservoirs, at 30% chakra converted, and experienced the high infusion of Natural Energy. His eyes became protuded, splitting into the composite eyes of his signature insect. Hair grew on his eye brows and mustache and body, loose and insectoid in form, and a grotesque fly mandibule grew from his mouth. Most noticeably, though, were 2 great insect wings that popped from his back. They started buzzing at great speed, before Pantha pierced through the neutralization of the previous jutsus, flying straight towards Hei.

Panthalassa coated his limbs entirely with flies, infused with senjutsu chakra, throwing his leg upwards into spinning kick with his right foot towards your temple.

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Damage Points: 60 (+10 damage to taijutsu) ( 100 )

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panthalassa's new warts itched slighly as Hei spoke.

Well... not everything is the same. Let me show you...

He said, performing the same jutsu as previously. The Destructive Tsunami Wave was formed from his own flies, but now much bigger and stronger than previously, even without the flies being freshly fed to increase their abilities. The wave grew higher and spun all around Panthalassa, pushing and battling the vortexes of wind, like an epic battle between two natural disasters.

Chakra Cost: 70 ( 85 )
Damage Points: 100 (150)

As the flies did their thing, Panthalassa tapped into the senjutsu reservoirs, at 30% chakra converted, and experienced the high infusion of Natural Energy. His eyes became protuded, splitting into the composite eyes of his signature insect. Hair grew on his eye brows and mustache and body, loose and insectoid in form, and a grotesque fly mandibule grew from his mouth. Most noticeably, though, were 2 great insect wings that popped from his back. They started buzzing at great speed, before Pantha pierced through the neutralization of the previous jutsus, flying straight towards Hei.

Panthalassa coated his limbs entirely with flies, infused with senjutsu chakra, throwing his leg upwards into spinning kick with his right foot towards your temple.

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Damage Points: 60 (+10 damage to taijutsu) ( 100 )

whats creating the +50 boost in your water/bug technique? O-O

The very environment around the battlefield seemed to shake as the massive techniques clashed. Pantha did indeed have more oomph behind his ability then Hei originally thought. It came as a nice surprise. After evaluating Pantha's ability thoughout the battle and inner workings of his chakra. The Aburame has more then displayed the necessary skill to join the clan. Playing to his strong suits, mid-range combat has been ideal for his insects and chakra absorption ability and his exceedingly high damage output more then compensates for long range combat. Pantha has avoided close combat throughout the fight which is wise knowing Hei's proficiency in the field. It is unknown if Pantha learned this from the current fight or has gained prior knowledge before the bout. Never the less it seemed it was time to call this fight and awar..

"Oh, this is interesting!"

Hei thinks to himself as he can't help himself but grin. Via his Byakugan and sensory ability Hei notices Pantha take on an even more grotesques form. Resembling that of a fly he'd seem to form wings among other augmentations. Now flying right for Hei to engage in close combat Hei can't help but think to himself

"Your only mistake"

Pantha's limbs being covered in flies as he extends his leg up attempting to kick Hei in his head. Like an afterimage Hei would use his advanced speed to move in and evade the kicks trojectory as he punches Pantha directly in his exposed chest (not being covered by bugs) attempting to knock the wind out of him. Hei's fist, holding a small black box that releases a gaseous substance that explodes outwards upon contact that covers a mid-ranged area. Both Hei's strike and gas move faster then Pantha's tracking/reaction, even in his imperfect sage mode serving as an ultimate combination technique in attempts to end the bout. As the strike was thrown at his top speed Hei still pulled his punch in the last moment as to not deal any of his enhanced strength knowing the punch was only used in combination with the gas. Appearing an instantaneous consumption moving at three times sage speed, the gas would engulf the area, upon contact with the gas Pantha would find himself in agony as it causes massive pain instantly stunting his ability to manipulate chakra above A-rank. The symptoms becoming even worst if he should inhale the gas. Hei's paunch in Pantha's chest was aimed to cause him to do just that in hopes Pantha's reflex would cause him to gasp for air.

(Otsutsuki Taijutsu) Otsutsuki Body Art
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage points: 40 - 80 (60 + 50 = 60)
Description: A Taijutsu technique developed by the Otsutsuki clan using it's base principle revolves around their flight technique. Taking the method of flight to alter the users momentum freely allows the user of this art to more efficiently attack while flying. The user can preform a simple punch and/or kick or a series of punches and/or kicks, even from multiple angles as the flight technique allows freedom of mobility while airborne by altering their momentum mid-air to increase the unpredictability behind each strike. The attack(s) made using this method are not faster then what would otherwise be allowed via the flight technique. However the free motion of flight allows the user to more effectively deliver higher levels of Taijutsu that would otherwise be difficult to achieve. The power behind the attack is depended on the user. The user can even apply this method to another Taijutsu technique to alter it's momentum to effectively create a Taijutsu combination attack.
Notes:
-Can only be used with Otsutsuki Flight technique
-Can only use S-rank variant three times per battle/event
-Requires a Taijutsu Specialty
( Ryūgūjō ) - Palace of the Dragon King
Damage: 100 + 30 = 130
Description: A black box, it can be used to expose a gaseous substance to a person, petrifying their entire body, resulting in them being preserved. When this box is opened, the gaseous substance can reach up to mid range quickly, traveling at three times a Sage speed to trap targets. Should a foe touch the gas, they immediately become unable to use chakra above A rank. Should they inhale the gas, they will be unable to use chakra or move for 2 turns. This binding is able to prevent movement from any foe of same rank and below for the same period of time, increasing 2 turns for every additional rank difference.
Note: Can only be used four times per battle with a 2 turn cooldown period.
The total damage caused should leave Pantha with just enough health to maintain consciousness and realize the predicament he's in. Hei, offering to end the fight here as to go any further could mean death.

Chakra: 2565 - 80 = 2485

Last edited:

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats creating the +50 boost in your water/bug technique? O-O

The very environment around the battlefield seemed to shake as the massive techniques clashed. Pantha did indeed have more oomph behind his ability then Hei originally thought. It came as a nice surprise. After evaluating Pantha's ability thoughout the battle and inner workings of his chakra. The Aburame has more then displayed the necessary skill to join the clan. Playing to his strong suits, mid-range combat has been ideal for his insects and chakra absorption ability and his exceedingly high damage output more then compensates for long range combat. Pantha has avoided close combat throughout the fight which is wise knowing Hei's proficiency in the field. It is unknown if Pantha learned this from the current fight or has gained prior knowledge before the bout. Never the less it seemed it was time to call this fight and awar..

"Oh, this is interesting!"

Hei thinks to himself as he can't help himself but grin. Via his Byakugan and sensory ability Hei notices Pantha take on an even more grotesques form. Resembling that of a fly he'd seem to form wings among other augmentations. Now flying right for Hei to engage in close combat Hei can't help but think to himself

"Your only mistake"

Pantha's limbs being covered in flies as he extends his leg up attempting to kick Hei in his head. Like an afterimage Hei would use his advanced speed to move in and evade the kicks trojectory as he punches Pantha directly in his exposed chest (not being covered by bugs) attempting to knock the wind out of him. Hei's fist, holding a small black box that releases a gaseous substance that explodes outwards upon contact that covers a mid-ranged area. Both Hei's strike and gas move faster then Pantha's tracking/reaction, even in his imperfect sage mode serving as an ultimate combination technique in attempts to end the bout. As the strike was thrown at his top speed Hei still pulled his punch in the last moment as to not deal any of his enhanced strength knowing the punch was only used in combination with the gas. Appearing an instantaneous consumption moving at three times sage speed, the gas would engulf the area, upon contact with the gas Pantha would find himself in agony as it causes massive pain instantly stunting his ability to manipulate chakra above A-rank. The symptoms becoming even worst if he should inhale the gas. Hei's paunch in Pantha's chest was aimed to cause him to do just that in hopes Pantha's reflex would cause him to gasp for air.

(Otsutsuki Taijutsu) Otsutsuki Body Art
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage points: 40 - 80 (60 + 50 = 60)
Description: A Taijutsu technique developed by the Otsutsuki clan using it's base principle revolves around their flight technique. Taking the method of flight to alter the users momentum freely allows the user of this art to more efficiently attack while flying. The user can preform a simple punch and/or kick or a series of punches and/or kicks, even from multiple angles as the flight technique allows freedom of mobility while airborne by altering their momentum mid-air to increase the unpredictability behind each strike. The attack(s) made using this method are not faster then what would otherwise be allowed via the flight technique. However the free motion of flight allows the user to more effectively deliver higher levels of Taijutsu that would otherwise be difficult to achieve. The power behind the attack is depended on the user. The user can even apply this method to another Taijutsu technique to alter it's momentum to effectively create a Taijutsu combination attack.
Notes:
-Can only be used with Otsutsuki Flight technique
-Can only use S-rank variant three times per battle/event
-Requires a Taijutsu Specialty
( Ryūgūjō ) - Palace of the Dragon King
Damage: 100 + 30 = 130
Description: A black box, it can be used to expose a gaseous substance to a person, petrifying their entire body, resulting in them being preserved. When this box is opened, the gaseous substance can reach up to mid range quickly, traveling at three times a Sage speed to trap targets. Should a foe touch the gas, they immediately become unable to use chakra above A rank. Should they inhale the gas, they will be unable to use chakra or move for 2 turns. This binding is able to prevent movement from any foe of same rank and below for the same period of time, increasing 2 turns for every additional rank difference.
Note: Can only be used four times per battle with a 2 turn cooldown period.
The total damage caused should leave Pantha with just enough health to maintain consciousness and realize the predicament he's in. Hei, offering to end the fight here as to go any further could mean death.

Chakra: 2565 - 80 = 2485
Cataclysm boosts my water techniques +30 and used through my water flies gains +20. It's my ultimate ninjutsu combo. Shame Imperfect Sage Mode still allows you to speed blitz, I wanted to throw my hand at taijutsu :(

Panthalassa felt the punch before he could even sense it. He knew the move was risky, yet somehow the beastiality in him still clouded part of his rational mind. He archived this lack of proper training in his mind as he was launched into the ground, gasping for air.

The flies acted on their own, with superior trackability, to cushion the punch, yet the Black Box was something that was still beyond Pantha's reach to counter. Even with Soft Impact and his Imperfect Sage 20 damage resistance, Pantha felt the sealing damage to his chakra.

(Aburame no Jitsu: Ubuge Shindou) Aburame Secret Technique: Soft Impact
Type: Defense
Chakra: 30
Description Aburame, not being well-versed in either Genjutsu or Taijutsu, sought of other ways in order to defend against something they weren't good at. Taijutsu is definitely not a field an Aburame would have practiced a lot, so they made up for the inability to defend with their bugs. If a user is unable to defend against an incoming physical contact from an opponent or object, their Kikaichu will act on their own accord and proceed to branch out in the incoming direction of attack and meet the attack head on. Using their ability to track and notice chakra, as well as swarm, the Kikaichu will intercept the blow or object by bending around the object while stringing themselves together with chakra to act as a kind of net. This net forcefully slows or completely blocks an incoming attack while greatly softening it, rendering it useless or slowed. If the attack is slowed, it will be enough so the user can maneuver out of the way of attack, moving to safety.

Note: If the user is unable to defend properly from an attack, the Kikaichu bugs will act on their own
Note: The bugs can defend from attacks that would be outside the users tractability, but will follow the S&W of Aburame jutsu
Note: The Kikaichu can't attack the opponent
Note: Can only be activated 3x per battle
Note: These bugs are not rapid to trace EIG or strong enough to counter EIG techniques.
Note: must be stated in the special abilities of the user's biography.

Wrapped in a cushion of freeform swarms, alleviating his crash into the ground, Pantha smirked a bit and said, after quite a few coughs.

Guess I'm still far from you, Hei-sensei... I'll get you next time!

And then he passed out.

Reactions: Serpent