105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reis R&R
No sub no Kai
No stealing
Everything you know - Genjutsu (its cheap and annoying XD )
Chakra reduced to 750 each, no matter your rank
Specialties other then the first one disabled, so if you have earth 1 handseal it remains, with fire quicker, the fire handseals take normal time etc.

Bio:

Range: mid

Terrain: Looking at each other from across a river Tree line is at long range behind us both.

Makenshi and Madoushi stand separated in short range next to each other staring across at Richard intently, observing your mannerisms, and quirks.

Post bio and i'll go next^^

Last edited:

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess me...and I will be using who is wearing gloves to cover up his KG mark on his palm. I hope you aren't looking for a fast fight, if you are then ignore me. >.>

Last edited:

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, look who it is xD

----------------------------------------------------

So, you are to be our opponent? Some weird prissy guy who wears gloves in summer time? Thats strange to see, nonetheless, i'm here for a fight, and if your willing, thats what we shall do. I'll begin with something simple, lets see what you do. Makenshi performs the boar handseal, and throws a destruction torrent of water towards you, as Madoushi sends electricity into the flying vortex, as it travels to you.

Jutsu used:

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
Note: No water source required

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's right it's me bish! xD
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Richard stands there listening to the fellow talk about him and basically insulting him by calling him prissy. Though Richard simply smirks and runs his right hand through his hair as he thinks to himself about how this fool has no idea what is behind these gloves of his. After fellow finishes talking Richard takes notice towards one of the men making a hand-seal and forming a vortex of water in his palm. As soon as the vortex appears in the mans palm, the chakra in Richards body begins pumping faster causing an increase in his reflexes as well as his strength and speed. This happens fairly quickly and is unnoticeable to those with out sensing abilities or a doujutsu. Just as his chakra begins pumping faster and the man has already release the vortex while the other is just now sending out a wave of lightning, Richard releases a blade of wind that travels towards the water vortex that is now combined with lightning and imediately after the blade of wind is release he raises both of his hands and releases a powerful dark shock-wave right behind it. The blade of wind slices through the electrified vortex and continues on in a very weaken state towards Makenshi, while the dark shock-wave travels towards both Makenshi and Madoushi.

(Houmen Za Kinpaku)Release The Tension
Range:Short
Chakra:25
Type:Supplementary
Description:At the start of a battle the user calms his mind to make the chakra in his system flow faster through his body to release the tension from the users body.This allows the user to become faster and stronger due to the faster flow of chakra in his body.The user gains better reflexes and can also react faster to attacks.
Note:Can only be taught by SilverMoon1996
Note:Must be activated at the start of the battle.
Note::Lasts for 8 turns when activated.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.
+++++++++
Chakra I used: 25+30+20=75; My chakra: 675
Chakra you used: 25+20=45; Your chakra: 705

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As discussed, your wind blade doesn't continue^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

As the water was slashed, and dissipated, makenshi and madoushi noted a dark like wave coming towards them, thinkin g quickly, madoushi formed handseals, raising the ground beneath them into a plateau. Looking down upon you as it rose, makenshi formed several handseals at a rapid rate, spitting out a net of wind towards your location. As madoushi finished the plateau, he continues to use his earth chakra, forming the bird handseal, making spikes travel from all sides towards you in order to impale you as the wind net comes down.

Jutsu used:

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

My chakra: 705-70(assuming all are done)=635

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the earth below the two men begin to rise and one starts to perform hand-seals, Richard immediately makes a single seal and releases a powerful lightning spear from his hand that turns into multiple lightning spears that heads towards multiple sections of the earth wall. The lightning spears make contact with the earth just as Makenshi releases the wind net, but before the earth rampart can be completely finished. As the spears hit the wall it causes it to break apart sending the two men falling back down to the ground. While the two are falling back to earth Richard sees the incoming wind net and swiftly raises his left hand and just as the jutsu gets within range he begins to absorb it into his palm just as those two hit the ground. He stands there waiting for them to get up.

Richard: "Now, now, now is that all you can do? I'm beginning to think this fight just isn't worth it. It's two against one and I already have you two falling on your asses. Now either step up your game or I'll end it here and now."

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Since you lost connection with the ground and is currently free falling in the air you never perform the earth spears meaning you get +20 chakra back. Your chakra: 655
My chakra: 675-60=615

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makenshi and madoushi keep their eyes on you the whole time, as you preform the the handseal to create the lightning, they stand prepared. Once released, as it begins coming towards them, madoushi goes into action, merging into makenshi, and makenshi then uses a basic earth ninjutsto launch them backwards at a small angle, thus not going too far, just enough to get off the top of the rampart. Upon landing they madoushi then performs handseals and makes the ground from right in front of them to long range, a swamp deep enough to drown a large summoning such as gamabunta.
Madoushi: "Do you recall falling on your ass brother?"
Makenshi: "Not at all, this guy must be delusional"

Jutsu used:

(Sōma no Kō) - Attack of the Twin Demons Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The Attack of the twin Demons technique is the technique will allows Sakon and Ukon to merge their bodies with each other and to separate.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

My chakra: 30+10+10=50 655-50= 605