I've no idea where that "Un" came from. >_>

Unofficial
Rei's Rules
Killing: Doesn't count.
Stealing: Disallowed
CJ: Allowed.
CE: Disallowed.
Subs/Kais: Disallowed

Scary Yamato's Double Battle rule: During each participant's turn, he has the ability to control his teammate's bio, having access to all of his abilities. This rule is used to make sure that teammates do not die because of being hit by a technique that was performed before their timeframe.

Near Bio.

Terrain:
You must be registered for see images
If the first image doesn't work, this one will suffice. >_>
You must be registered for see images
We're in the middle of the platform in the image above. All houses are abandoned. >_>

Order of posting:
1. My partner
2. First person to respond to the thread
3. Me
4. Second person to respond to the thread.

Last edited:

The Doctor

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"The Doctor"'s move.
Making it now. Will edit this when I'm done with it.

-I immediately activate my ability for chakra sensing. Directly afterwards, I uncover my bandages, and, while leaving them attached to my coat jacket, I flick my wrists, summoning two bayonetts. I catch them in my hands, and use chakra to manipulate my bandages to hold the bayonetts. I again flick my wrists, and summon another two bayonetts, which I throw at Drizzy.-

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets.
Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Last edited:

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Making it now. Will edit this when I'm done with it.

-I immediately activate my ability for chakra sensing. Directly afterwards, I uncover my bandages, and, while leaving them attached to my coat jacket, I flick my wrists, summoning two bayonetts. I catch them in my hands, and use chakra to manipulate my bandages to hold the bayonetts. I again flick my wrists, and summon another two bayonetts, which I throw at Drizzy.-

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets.
Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability
As soon as the bayanotts are thrown and noticed, Driz draws his sword exhibition in his right hand, then his regular katana in his left (the were in "X" formation on his back) I raises Exhibition, pointing it towards you, by channeling his chakra through the sword and to the blade, he releases a spear, the spear then splits into 4, one strikes each bayonet and the other 2 aimed at you, at your forehead, the other at your thigh. I quickly perform the Tiger handseal, this summons 30 small crows above me, the Crows then descend to my left, they create 3 clones.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu) - Crow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user performs the Tiger handseal, by doing this, 10 crows (per clone) "poof" in short range of the user. These Crows will then meet at a focal point, creating one image, that image is an exact clone of the original user. Because of the amount of chakra distributed in each clone, they can perform up to B rank techniques of the Basic 5 elements only.
Note: Only two clones can be created at a time.
Note: Only those who have signed the Crows contract may use this.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sort of forgot to mention the range.. >_> Let's just say we're at mid-range and that my partner and I are standing opposite of you two and each teammate is just outside of short-range of each other.

Also, you two may want to convene and discuss protection of one another with the use of each other's bios. >_>
___

Just as your lightning technique is performed, Asura (The Kishin.), focuses Fuuton chakra into his drawn bayonet-blades, utilizing them as a medium to create a protective, spiraling wind around himself as your spears neared him, causing them to dissipate upon contact with it.

Chakra cost: 20
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

As this is happening, Near activates his Byakugan, deciding to target the other opponent (ZoroOP). Near quickly focuses Suiton chakra into the ground beneath his opponent, manipulating it to shoot upwards from the ground as a pillar in a manner that pushes him upward forcefully.

Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

After pushing his opponent upward, Near quickly utilizes the water from the previous technique to form a spherical prison of ever-flowing water around him, sustaining him in mid-air.

Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

As I form the prison, I flick my right wrist, causing a Bayonet with an attached explosive tag to spring forth from my sleeve, quickly catching it in my hand before throwing it towards you in a linear fashion, much like one would a kunai. As it neared the exterior of the prison, the tag would explode, easily evaporating the prison and killing you as my partner and I stand firm against the outward force of the explosion that might have knocked us down otherwise.
*****See the weapons section of my bio to find the special form of explosive tag used here.

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sort of forgot to mention the range.. >_> Let's just say we're at mid-range and that my partner and I are standing opposite of you two and each teammate is just outside of short-range of each other.

Also, you two may want to convene and discuss protection of one another with the use of each other's bios. >_>
___

Just as your lightning technique is performed, Asura (The Kishin.), focuses Fuuton chakra into his drawn bayonet-blades, utilizing them as a medium to create a protective, spiraling wind around himself as your spears neared him, causing them to dissipate upon contact with it.

Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

As this is happening, Near activates his Byakugan, deciding to target the other opponent (ZoroOP). Near quickly focuses Suiton chakra into the ground beneath his opponent, manipulating it to shoot upwards from the ground as a pillar in a manner that pushes him upward forcefully.

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

After pushing his opponent upward, Near quickly utilizes the water from the previous technique to form a spherical prison of ever-flowing water around him, sustaining him in mid-air.

Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

As I form the prison, I flick my right wrist, causing a Bayonet with an attached explosive tag to spring forth from my sleeve, quickly catching it in my hand before throwing it towards you in a linear fashion, much like one would a kunai. As it neared the exterior of the prison, the tag would explode, easily evaporating the prison and killing you as my partner and I stand firm against the outward force of the explosion that might have knocked us down otherwise.
*****See the weapons section of my bio to find the special form of explosive tag used here.
As you swing your sword down and deflect the lightning Driz has already prepared and summons a Crow on top of Asura crushing him due to the massive size of the Crow. As this is happening and a pillar of water is created beneath myself which I see with my byakuugan active so I form a huge wave that takes the water that rises from the water between us and then goes crushing down on Near while Asura is being crushed by the Crow. To make the water even stronger Driz fires a spear of lightning into it creating an even more powerful water lightning combo that slams into Near Driz makes sure none of us including the Crow are touching the water while this happens. While all this is happening I keep my Byakuugan active for the whole time watching you intently.

±± (Karasu Geigei: Shikkyaku Kyōi) - Crow Arts: The Falling Menace ±±
Description: After forming a string of 2 handseals {Horse → Bird} The user releases his chakra over the opponent's location summoning a giant crow that's on the same size of Gamabunta, the Crow however is summoned upside down having it's beak facing the
ground with it's whole body facing the sky, as the Crow is summoned he forms a fast rotating around himself forming a giant drill with it's beak as the center of the drill, falling onto the opponent from above and drilling into them, The Crow is summoned above the opponent's location by 10 meters.
❖ Can only be used 4 times per battle.
❖ Must have signed the crows contract.

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
Type: Offensive , Deffence
Range: Long
Damage points: 60
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
Note: Requires a water source

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Note: The Crow coming down is extremely fast

Last edited:

The Doctor

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you swing your sword down and deflect the lightning Driz has already prepared and summons a Crow on top of Asura crushing him due to the massive size of the Crow. As this is happening and a pillar of water is created beneath myself which I see with my byakuugan active so I form a huge wave that takes the water that rises from the water between us and then goes crushing down on Near while Asura is being crushed by the Crow. To make the water even stronger Driz fires a spear of lightning into it creating an even more powerful water lightning combo that slams into Near Driz makes sure none of us including the Crow are touching the water while this happens. While all this is happening I keep my Byakuugan active for the whole time watching you intently.

±± (Karasu Geigei: Shikkyaku Kyōi) - Crow Arts: The Falling Menace ±±
Description: After forming a string of 2 handseals {Horse → Bird} The user releases his chakra over the opponent's location summoning a giant crow that's on the same size of Gamabunta, the Crow however is summoned upside down having it's beak facing the
ground with it's whole body facing the sky, as the Crow is summoned he forms a fast rotating around himself forming a giant drill with it's beak as the center of the drill, falling onto the opponent from above and drilling into them, The Crow is summoned above the opponent's location by 10 meters.
❖ Can only be used 4 times per battle.
❖ Must have signed the crows contract.

-(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
Type: Offensive , Deffence
Range: Long
Damage points: 60
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
Note: Requires a water source

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Note: The Crow coming down is extremely fast
As I immediately sense the chakra coming towards me as I defend, I get prepared. As your crow drops, I create a condensed air orb around the crow, starting from the bottom and forming it around it strong enough to block the crow's drilling, effectively catching the crow. Of course, since you're now just destroying the the pier with the wave, I force the condensed air orb with your crow in it forwards, hitting the center of the wave, and weakening it to the point that it collapses on itself. Due to the massive impact of the water, the Crow is killed, and the wind orb continues towards you as a C rank attack.

(Taibu Fuuton no Jutsu ) Greater Wind Style Technique
Type: attack/defence
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user is able to make clearly visible objects by using their chakra to dense and move the air at great speed. Jutsu can be used to create shapes like medium sized pillars of wind, tools, and shields of wind (Just like earth style technique with more chakra used in order to make objects bigger and stronger).

As the Crow is about to hit the wave, Demosthenes slightly adjusts his stance, in an inconspicuous manner, which involves slightly adjusting his right foot in a different position by setting in down. As this happens, a massive blast of chakra comes up beneath your feet from the pier, destroying what's left of your side, and temporarily paralyzing you, causing you to fall into the water.

(Hakke Shinkuu Ashinami) Eight Trigrams Empty Step
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The user will stomp one of their feet on the ground, releasing an outward wave of chakra throughout the ground as they do so. Should this chakra hit the opponent, it will move up the enemy's legs with the force of an Empty Palm, temporarily stunning them, though not reaching their organs, meaning that this technique is not lethal.
Note: Can be used thrice per battle.

Directly after this happen, meaning, as soon as you begin falling, Demosthenes forces two massive spikes of water to form out of the water below, killing you.-

(Taibu Suiton no Jutsu ) Greater Water Style Technique
Type: attack/defence
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user is able to create objects by using their chakra to control water. Jutsu can be used to create shapes like medium sized pillars of water, tools, and shields of water (Just like earth style technique with more chakra used in order to make objects bigger and stronger)

So basically, here is the timeframe.

Crow forms & your wave starts
Crow is caught immediately
Your wave hits Demos's pillar & continues towards me,
Demos's Empty step
Drizzy's false darkness (If he chooses to continue, which to be frank, would kill him) & You guys falling towards the water while being paralyzed
Water spikes
Wind/Crow combo hits the false darkness and continues towards us as a C rank, hitting Asura, but it obviously isn't lethal.