Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who you might be?

Gin then forms one hand seal and spews out a huge amount of water, creating a giant wave that he rides on his way towards his opponent.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

As he's riding the wave, he takes his hand creates one long rod. He then throws that one rod at his opponent. As it travels, it splits into 30 rods that continue and pin down his opponent to the ground as the wave comes crashing in.

(Hyapporankan)- Hundred Steps Fence
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
Hyapporankan is primarily used to disable. The user focuses their raw chakra and generates a blue-white glowing rod of chakra in his or her hand and throws it at the intended target. It then duplicates itself into a thirty more rods which rain down on the target, pinning him or her against a solid surface and completely immobilizing them. This technique is hard to dodge in a small area.

You must be registered for see images

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who you might be?

Gin then forms one hand seal and spews out a huge amount of water, creating a giant wave that he rides on his way towards his opponent.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

As he's riding the wave, he takes his hand creates one long rod. He then throws that one rod at his opponent. As it travels, it splits into 30 rods that continue and pin down his opponent to the ground as the wave comes crashing in.

(Hyapporankan)- Hundred Steps Fence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
Hyapporankan is primarily used to disable. The user focuses their raw chakra and generates a blue-white glowing rod of chakra in his or her hand and throws it at the intended target. It then duplicates itself into a thirty more rods which rain down on the target, pinning him or her against a solid surface and completely immobilizing them. This technique is hard to dodge in a small area.

You must be registered for see images
Noticing the snake face opponent start talking, I simply roll my eyes as I say. "My name's Jeff." In a retarted voice while the opponent simply spews a large wave of water and begins riding it, I quickly counterattack the opponent by making the Ram hand seal and making the ground around the opponent to be sucked in the middle of a large pit of earth that also absorbs the water while making the ground heavier and leaving the opponent unable to move as it begins sucking him. A second after the techniques takes effect, I channel lightning chakra to my hand while condensing it into 4 chidori senbons that are aimed towards the opponent's chest, head, left and right shoulder, mobilizing him completly as the one that hit the chest and the head, shock the opponent to death while paralyzing him. Assuming that the opponent is already dead, I bit my finger a little as I wipe the blood on my right hand as I channel chakra to it and summon Asmodeus while he stands in my right shoulder, informing me about the opponent's movements, if he makes any, of course. "I didn't even get his name . . . geez, life is such a *****."

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Range: Mid/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon which are shot with a simple hand movement towards the target. The senbons are extremely precise and have the same numbing and paralyzing effects as Chidori, carrying enormous speed. Because the technique requires no handseals and is done with simple hand movements, its extremely hard to avoid while in short range and quite dangerous to counter due to the precision attacks it can be used to perform.

(Hebi Kuchiyose: Asmodeus) - Snake Summoning: Asmodeus
Range: Short
Type: Summoning
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary requirements for performing the summoning technique, the user summons Asmodeus which is a small black and white snake about 50 cm in length, Asmodeus doesn't have any combat skills and can't be used for any type of defensive measures like majority of the other snake summons, but Asmodeus was born with a special gift that makes him just as important as any other powerful snake, Asmodeus' snake senses are almost double as sensitive as regular snakes, he is able to detect even the slightest bit of a vibration 120 meters away, Asmodeus can still however travel underground like all snakes and thanks to his miniature size he wouldn't be easily detected by regular ninja even if he travels close to the surface of the ground, Shady also has the ability to contact any other snake summoning via telepathy as well as its summoner.

Note - Can only be summoned once per battle.
- Lasts for 4 full turns until automatically dispersed.
- Summon is able to detect any vibration (this includes any movement and any sound since sound is produced through high frequency vibrations.) across the entirety of the battlefield, And also up to 120 meters maximum, but cannot sense any chakra.
- When traveling underground the summon can only be detected by Doujutsu users and those with Sensory abilities.
- Can only be taught by Yashiro.