Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guren having just finished her duties for the day, be it transporting prisoners. Decided to leave the prison for her down time. She wandered over towards the battle grounds around Konoha to see if there would be any lively challenges for the evening.

Spotting a figure in the distance she walked closer towards it. "This will be delicious" finding it getting slightly dimmer outside now I decide to take advantage of the surroundings and low lighting. Utilizing my water chakra throughout my body I release a large water based mist from my mouth, widespread to give a tactical advantage.
The scenery began to slowly cover in mist as I kept walking towards the figure. "Seems he or she is alive at least" noticing slight movement from the figure.

Waiting for a chance to strike I keep an average mid ranged distance that would allow for any quick needed maneuvering. While also staying light on her toes. I stood between two trees and simply waited....

Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Guren in sig. Bio is slightly outdated.

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guess I will also go first person ~_~

------------------------------

It had been some time seen I previously battled. The last person I fought was a green man who seemed to be an expert in illusions. That was a very unusual battle as nothing similar to that had happened throughout my life as a ninja, and especially as a butler of the Phantomhive household, where unexpected things happen all the time. In order to get back to my former pristine self, I sent out a open challenge to anyone out there who was willing to only utilize the ordinary canon techniques that are available.

After waiting for some time at the battlefield, I notice the surroundings starting to get foggy. Surely it was the work of some ninja as there was no fog before that happened and no signs of one happening in the future. I have a hunch that the person who accepted my challenge would be very close by so got to plan my moves carefully and execute them properly. But the first and foremost priority was the mist which enveloped the battlefield, it had to be dispelled somehow or it would be a great advantage to the person. I knew the place where the fog started so that's where the opponent had to be as it cannot be created out of the blue.

Without thinking much, I swiftly widen the gap between my legs and perform a quick punch using my right hand to the air while releasing out wind chakra from that hand causing the expulsion of powerful whirlwind would just soon push away the mist while heading towards the place where I thought the opponent were to be there.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Not stopping with that alone, I channel fire chakra into both of my hands and releases it out in form of fire balls right onto my palms which I then start shooting towards the opponent's apparent place in different manner. Some of them in arc like manner and some in straightforward manner which would collide with the previous whirlwind and probably make it more powerful. In case the fire balls hit some solid structure, they would explode upon impact.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After releasing the mist the battlefield had been setup perfectly. This will allow me to sneak up on the man and blindside him. Channeling earth chakra she sinks silently into the ground and burrows straight ahead 16 meters to get behind the man. The earth felt cold, even colder than the mist was. Popping up from the ground I spun around to face the man's backside.

Hi there I'm Guren, it seems fate has crossed our paths.

Noticing a great amount of fire in the distance likely that was aimed at myself. That would have been toasty warm and menacing too say the least.
She switched to offensive stylings to catch the man with a suprisingly fast jutsu. Channeling her crystal chakra out from her body she procrude a flurry of crystal shuriken. With ease and manipulation she sends the shuriken flying towards you in a large swarm (20). Watching closely she never removes her eyes from the abrupt commotion. The snowflake like shuriken were very durable and yet nicely elegant looking and would catch the sunlight with a sparkle.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

Shoton: Shuriken Ranbu) - Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A variant of the All Directions Shuriken technique, Guren condenses crystal particles around herself forming many small shuriken, which then fly forwards in every direction. These shuriken have the speed and strength of normal shuriken.

Last edited: