Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Return to activity has thus far been successful. Trying to see if I can bring myself to finish a fight so... inspire me please!

Standard R&R's
Start mid range
Everything allowed
Open, barren/solid terrain.
Official

I'll use ~>Fuu<~

Post your bio and/or opening move. If there are multiple takers, I'll make a choice and quote/reply to that person.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mala had been doing her usual today, getting drunk at a local pub and hitting on the women that were in n out of the place. At some point she got kicked out due to how Vulgar she began to get, but at this point she was drunker than a sailor. Randomly journeying in a drunkenly manner, Mala found herself in a barren opening with a figure standing before her.

"What in the - *Hiccup* Hell?.. Who -"

Mala got a bit closer to see that there was a girl standing about 10m ahead of her. The girl resembled Mala in many ways, and it got her drunken mind running 100mph.

"They tryna clone me, eh? You're just some knock off, how bout we Square off. Huebuehue!"

Mala would quickly begin sprinting towards the teal haired girl before her whilst conjuring a water sword in her left hand. The water, yet sharp blade would be about 6 feet in length, giving it ample reach for close quarters strikes. Once Mala quickly made it to close range while creating the sword, she'd grab the girl by the collar with her right hand, aggressively pulling her closer while Mala nonchalantly dug the water sword into her right lung.

"*Hiccup* Who are ya, little girl?"

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri no Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: [20 + 30] 50
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.

Chakra:
[1900 - 10]

Health: 160

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mala had been doing her usual today, getting drunk at a local pub and hitting on the women that were in n out of the place. At some point she got kicked out due to how Vulgar she began to get, but at this point she was drunker than a sailor. Randomly journeying in a drunkenly manner, Mala found herself in a barren opening with a figure standing before her.

"What in the - *Hiccup* Hell?.. Who -"

Mala got a bit closer to see that there was a girl standing about 10m ahead of her. The girl resembled Mala in many ways, and it got her drunken mind running 100mph.

"They tryna clone me, eh? You're just some knock off, how bout we Square off. Huebuehue!"

Mala would quickly begin sprinting towards the teal haired girl before her whilst conjuring a water sword in her left hand. The water, yet sharp blade would be about 6 feet in length, giving it ample reach for close quarters strikes. Once Mala quickly made it to close range while creating the sword, she'd grab the girl by the collar with her right hand, aggressively pulling her closer while Mala nonchalantly dug the water sword into her right lung.

"*Hiccup* Who are ya, little girl?"

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri no Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Damage: [20 + 30] 50
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.

Chakra:
[1900 - 10]

Health: 160
Fuu had found herself just as confused as this stranger, firstly; Fuu was just out exploring the wasteland she happened upon and now this stranger that looks like an older and more run-down version of herself charges at her?

As Mala runs at Fuu and forms a water sword, Fuu responds in kind by raising her left hand just in front of her chest, before flicking her wrist slightly. The result of this would be the creation of a sudden gust of wind that would lift Mala up into the air and send her hurtling backwards to her original location. This would happen just as Mala enters short-range of Fuu, though also designed not to harm the stranger, just rough her up a bit.

I dunno... pretty sure I'm not supposed to tell strangers my name like that. Especially ones that smell like a tavern. Fuu would make a mocking face of disgust as she pinches her nose with her right index finger and thumb while appearing to waft away a bad smell from her face.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 20 (+30)
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Chakra:
=2290 remaining

Health: