0⚔️
Awards
Virgin in sig ... You go first

Activates byakugan
Apologies for the lateness.
-Copy pastes- o_O

~~~~~​

-Activates Byakugan-
Upon seeing you, I cross my fingers forming a tiger handseal shouting..

Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu)!!

But really, this is a fake handseal used to deceive you - during this time, I actually use:

(Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu) - Mist Servant Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.
Timing it perfectly with my previous "performance", making you see a very large number (hundreds) of clones of myself to poof all around me. This misleads you into thinking that Ive used the multiple clone jutsu but in reality, there is nothing on the field. Anyways, the crowd of clones begin to sprint towards you and within the hysteria, your sight of me is lost. They rush towards you drawing kunais and shurikens which they attack you with, in the illusion. To add to the effect, more clones of myself begin to suddenly emerge from the ground behind you and from the tree next to you.

As soon as Ive used the genjutsu, I swiftly release 10 wind-infused shurikens towards you (which you do not see coming due to the genjutsu). Using these shurikens, which I can freely manipulate, to eventually hit you in sync with the attacks of my clones in the illusion.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
Then as the shurikens are about to hit you, I clap my hands together using:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source
Creating a flow of gushing water to form underneath you which surges upwards forming a sphere which is intended to entrap you within it. This technique actually doesn't damage you (yet) so you are not broken out of the genjutsu by the use of this jutsu. You are just soaked in water - but if left uncountered, you will drown.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As i see you make the clones...as i had tought, but with my byakugan activated, i observe they have no chakra in them then immediately i know it was an illusion...so immediately i bit my lips which makes the illusion disperse.
Having broken out of the illussion i saw 10 shurikens coming my way i quickly use this to cover my self deflecting the shurikens...then i blast it forward towards you.. Then as water start to form around me, i use the jutsu again blasting it outwards cancelling it out..

(Futon: Idosuru Tatsumaki) - Wind Release: Moving Tornado X2
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short � Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 40
Description: The user manipulates their wind chakra and then releases it around them generating a whirlwind that then moves with the user as the axis. This Whirlwind can deflect projectiles and opponents in close proximity. The user can also release this whirlwind at the opponent and carrying them away several meters.

Then i bury you with this after 2 handseals

(Doton: Retsudo Tensho) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar ? Ox ? placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Last edited:

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As i see you make the clones...as i had tought, but with my byakugan activated, i observe they have no chakra in them then immediately i know it was an illusion...so immediately i bit my lips which makes the illusion disperse.
Having broken out of the illussion i saw 10 shurikens coming my way i quickly use this to cover my self deflecting the shurikens...then i blast it forward towards you.. Then as water start to form around me, i use the jutsu again blasting it outwards cancelling it out..

(Futon: Idosuru Tatsumaki) - Wind Release: Moving Tornado X2
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short � Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user manipulates their wind chakra and then releases it around them generating a whirlwind that then moves with the user as the axis. This Whirlwind can deflect projectiles and opponents in close proximity. The user can also release this whirlwind at the opponent and carrying them away several meters.

Then i bury you with this after 2 handseals

(Doton: Retsudo Tensho) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar ? Ox ? placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.
Very nice deduction with the genjutsu; not many ppl do that. However, biting of the lip is not enough to dispel a genjutsu, unless you bite off your lip or something o-o ( )

~~~~~~​

*I watch you intently as see your chakra flow return to normal - I know straight away that you've broken out of my genjutus. So, there's really no reason for me to perform my last water jutsu.

As you blast back my shurikens with your tornado I instinctively stomp my feet using:

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.
Causing three large pillars of fire to rise from the ground in a triangle formation (so that they're evenly spaced out). Two pillars rise underneath you on either side of you, and since your tornado is still present on the field (it was not weakened) these two pillars of fire absorb/combine with the tornado exploding into a maelstrom of fire all around you (boosting the pillars to S-rank) burning you viciously. The last pillar rises in between us which intercepts my blown back shurikens and blasts them away from me onto the ground.

Without wasting a moment, I use:

(Raiton: Raiun) - Lightning Release: Thundercloud
Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.
Causing a large amount of lightning bolts to rain down upon you, further maiming and paralysing you, as you deal with the fire maelstrom.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice deduction with the genjutsu; not many ppl do that. However, biting of the lip is not enough to dispel a genjutsu, unless you bite off your lip or something o-o ( )

~~~~~~​

*I watch you intently as see your chakra flow return to normal - I know straight away that you've broken out of my genjutus. So, there's really no reason for me to perform my last water jutsu.

As you blast back my shurikens with your tornado I instinctively stomp my feet using:

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.
Causing three large pillars of fire to rise from the ground in a triangle formation (so that they're evenly spaced out). Two pillars rise underneath you on either side of you, and since your tornado is still present on the field (it was not weakened) these two pillars of fire absorb/combine with the tornado exploding into a maelstrom of fire all around you (boosting the pillars to S-rank) burning you viciously. The last pillar rises in between us which intercepts my blown back shurikens and blasts them away from me onto the ground.

Without wasting a moment, I use:

(Raiton: Raiun) - Lightning Release: Thundercloud
Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.
Causing a large amount of lightning bolts to rain down upon you, further maiming and paralysing you, as you deal with the fire maelstrom.

because you said your shurkien's was already deflected, then i already blast blast out the tornado which would now be close to you at a good speed so when you perform the fire jutsu which must be close to you so as to defend it....it gets weaken since the tornadoe is not stationary... So immediately the fire clashes with the wind and continues as B-rank...i send this to you making sure it cover a wide radius quenching your fire and harming you

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user�s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
Note: No water source required

then while that is done, i make a large shark suddenly appear at your back harming you...

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
Note: No water source required

then i cause a fast water through the ground that cuts you in half..

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising
Water Slicer
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water
running through the ground that is powerful
enough to slice through solid rock.