Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Open, Official
Normal Battle Rules & Regulations
No Stealing
Time limit is 2 days
I'll pick who I'm fighting with x.x
I'll be using my Zeus bio, update is Fuuinjutsu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skorm

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is this open? I'll use my uzumaki
Easy, Shady-sama.

A dramatic viking theme song starts playing in the background, gaining pace with each second of the track. A battle was imminent, a square off that would shake the core foundation of the god's city of Olympus. An Uzumaki had stepped up in challenge, the glamorous history of his battle prowess preceded him, Zeus knew deep down it was going to be quite the battle. That didn't matter, he was thirsty for a bout anyways.

In no mood for pleasantries, Zeus would kick start the arrangement by making the cross hand seal with which he was able to summon a shadow clone directly to his side. This shadow clone would be dubbed - Big Man. Just as soon as the challenger notices the existence of the Big Man, two panthers of dark hue lightning would leap out of both bodies, charging at the Uzumaki from both sides, aiming to sandwich their target between their destructive wake.

The Big Man existed for a purpose, that needed to be addressed in no time. Few sparkles of lightning would escape from the Big Man's fierce posture, increasing in amount significantly, signalling the activation of the famed Zeus's Lightning Shroud.

The theme song increases in pace, sending tension around the walls of Olympus, it was loud..but it was also thrilling!

Chakra : 2000 - 40 = 1980/2 = 990
990 - 40 = 950

Big Man's Chakra : 990 - 30 = 960​

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone iitself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Raiton: Daburu Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Double Black Panther
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: After creating a shadow clone of themselves, the user and the shadow clone will simply use the Lightning Release: Black Panther technique to attack the enemy, creating 2 Black Panthers.
Note: Only useable by Third Raikage and Darui bios, but also requires a Shadow Clone prior.

(Raiton Chakura Mōdo) - Lightning Chakra Armor
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 30 ( -10/20/30 chakra per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra which, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate their nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses reaction time, and pushes physical prowess to the absolute limit allowing for tremendous raw speed. The technique has different levels of activation each visibly depicted by the users hair which stands up when the technique is activated to the fullest. The higher the level, the higher the speed the user can achieve. This mode, combined with taijutsu, allows the users to utilize nintaijutsu. When using the armor at full power, it causes the tips of A's hair to spike up and his reflexes are said to be comparable to those of Konoha's Yellow Flash, making it difficult even for the Sharingan to keep up with him. Despite the large quantity of chakra it releases and uses up, the armor doesn't damage enemies who touch it, leaving the user able to interact with those around, allies or enemies as well as tools, weapons, etc.
Level One: The base activation of the mode, the user's speed doubles and he gains a x2 speed boost. His Taijutsu increases as well, by +20 damage.
Level Two: The most commonly used state and the one generally referred to, this activation causes the user's hair to slightly raise upwards as his speed increases x3 speed. This likewise increase his strength +10 more than level one. This state can only last 4 turns max each usage.
Level Three: The highest level of the Lightning Chakra Armor, the user uses this state to increase his reactions and speed to the max, gaining a x6 speed boost and a +40 damage boost to Taijutsu. The users speed increases to a point where only the highest Gates, Jinchuriki modes and instant techniques outstrip the user in terms of speed, appearing as a blur to most targets. This state however, only lasts 2 turns, after which the mode in it's entirety cannot be accessed for at least 3 turns.
Note: Level Two can only be used three times max each event and Level Three can only be used twice. During Level 3, only Taijutsu and Lightning may be used exclusively.
Note: Can only be used by the 3rd and 4th Raikages.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Everything is in my bio except Dream Eater CW on my back in Unsheathed mode and I have Yin (Minus yin state and that op gen crap). 200 Senjutsu chakra inside of September.

( Dorīmuītā ) - Dream Eater
Type: Weapon

Range: Short - Mid

Chakra: N/A (-5 per turn)

Description: Dream Eater is a unique sword crafted by one of the creators of the Yumeton element in order to passively increase Yumeton techs by a rank. It is a short, crystalline white bladed sword, with a Crystal scaled hilt and a crystal ball held at the end of the hilt by a dragon claw. All of the crystalline parts of the sword is simply an unknown source of metal infused with dream sand during the creation process. With the blade being made of the strongest Yumeton possible, it easily became one of the most dangerous blades in existence, being able to give off Yumeton effects of its rank (S) if anyone besides the user digests the Yumeton in any form (letting the blade touch the blood stream or any openings; Mentioned in "True colors"). Within the scales of the hilt are sealing scripts carved into it, which gives the sword specific abilities when certain requirements are met.

Reshape (A-Rank)

Reshape is a simple yet versatile ability of the sword and is activated by passively drawing chakra from the user as it is being wielded. Sealing scripts would cover the crystalline blade, having the word "Reshape" written out numerous times in kanji. This gives the blade that exact ability; Reshape. By breaking the blade down for a minute moment, the seal gives the user the ability to reshape the crystalline blade into a different form that fits the situation. The form could be a whip, an Ax, a bigger or different style sword, spear, shield etc. This reshaping would happen instantly but whatever weapon it is most be a melee type weapon or defense and can only reach up to short range. This can only be used once per turn and the weapons strength is A-rank/60 damage, though the shape is retained until changed again. This would take up a move slot when used.

Plague (D-rank)

Plague is a passive ability caused by a seal on the blade that is continuously active; By a minute chakra drainage directly from the user, as long as the weapon is on their person. Using the chakra it drains from the user (-5 per turn), the plague seal releases minute amounts of Yumeton into the air, effecting up to Short range from the sword. The amount of Yumeton is so small that it simply looks like a faint mist or glimmer is within the range of the user and illuminating from the sword itself. This has no attack or defensive abilities other that introducing the Yumeton into the body of others by smell or touch. This has no major effects or drawbacks or people, simply effecting them with D-rank effects of Yumeton listed in "True colors". After every 6 turns of someone being exposed to the Yumeton, the rank of effects would go up by 1 rank; So after 24 turns someone would suffer the effects of S-rank Yumeton exposure.

Feast (A-rank)

The feast seal is a seal that gives the weapon the ability to "eat" through certain techniques. When faced with an elemental ability that is composed of an element that Yumeton is composed of (Earth/Fire/Water), the weapon would be able to seemingly "eat" through it. What actually happens is the sealing scripts on the blade would seal away the technique in a way that allows the weapon to eat through and stop it. This would seem like the weapon is inhaling the technique as it is sealing it, allowing the weapon to continue on by eating said element. This seal is able to seal up to S-rank techniques of said elements (Earth/Fire/Water). It can only be used 4x per battle and can be activated directly in the same timeframe as the "Reshape" ability, but still costing a move. This also requires a 2 turn cool down between uses.

The sword is usually in a "sheathed" mode, being simply a crystalline handle to be carried around with ease. By simply beginning the passive -5 chakra cost of the weapon to be active, it would immediately transform into its full on sword form. This of course is cosmetic in place of actually sheathing and unsheathing a sword, thus not taking up move slots when done.

Note: A person can only be affected by the S-rank effects of the sword by physical contact with the blade

Description:

Seemed like I'd be facing another powerful adversary. One that was well beyond me in physical comparison, but who was I to back down? Once I see the muscular man create a clone I'd immediately preform a brisk set of hand seals that caused a coffin to rapidly erupt 2m to my right. The coffin would have Koto inside of it with her sensing passively activated before she dramatically kicked the coffin door open.

"Sheesh. You needed my help again, Banri-Sama??? Baka. Stop getting into these situations you aren't suited for.."

Koto spoke to me in her usual nonchalant tone. Think I kinda annoyed her. Buttttt she technically had no choice.

"Hey. Isn't my fault. I guess these muscles make me seem strong. Ahaha"

(Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation (Koto is in my bio if needed)

Chakra cost: 40(-20 per resurrection per turn )

Damage Points: N/A

Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.

Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.

Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.

Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.

Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.

Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.

Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique (Passive)

Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)

Damage points: N/A

Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.

Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

At this point I'd see the twin demi gods have black lightning come from themselves in the form of panthers that attempt to close in and crush me. It was pretty simple to differ the fake Zeus and the real one, seeing as the real one was still standing in his original spot. So I let koto know which is which so she could do her thing. Using a SNT I'd have a sphere expand from my absorption arm, spanning out 4m around me (thus encompassing Koto also) so that it can absorb the panthers when they reach close range. Koto on the other hand would use a spiritual technique that was aimed at the original Zeus. Once it successfully takes him over, she'd instantly force the shadow clone technique to end prematurely, leaving Zeus alone to be dealt with in a real 1v1.

(Shinranshin no Jutsu ) - Mind Body Disturbance Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: A ninjutsu where one sends their chakra into the subject's nervous system, thus gaining complete control of the target's body. Those caught in the technique will fall completely under the user's control, as their bodies become disconnected from their will. The difference between this and the Mind Body Switch Technique is that the caster doesn't project their consciousness into the target's body. Situations of numerical superiority for the adversary are precisely where this technique, which freely manipulates human beings, will display its efficiency, by getting enemies to turn on one another. Control can be exerted even from long distances. At a minimum, this technique allows for the user to manipulate the body of the target to perform non-chakra oriented movements and actions. Yamanaka with considerable strength over their opponent can force targets to use chakra and techniques through force of will. With this technique the user can issue any command from killing a teammate, releasing a jutsu, revealing secrets, etc. The limitation to this technique is that the user cannot order the victim to kill themselves or cause otherwise fatal injuries.
Note: Against opponents or otherwise unwilling participants that are of higher rank than the Yamanaka, the user can only force non-chakra related actions such as taijutsu. For equal ranked opponents, the user can force opponents to release active techniques such as modes, summons, and clones, though cannot force their hand at casting techniques. Against weaker opponents, the user can compel the use of other ninjutsu and other chakra based techniques.
Note: This technique lasts 6 turns unless broken prior. While utilizing this technique, the user becomes incapable of utilizing techniques above A-rank or advanced ninjutsu such as Fuin, Medical, Y-Y, etc for three turns. After complete control over the user they are capable of using their techniques S-rank and below.
Note: This technique requires a cool down equivalent to the number of turns it was sustained.

( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A ( 40 chakra per use )
Description: A cyborg attachment to the user's body, the user has a robotic limb that allows for him to create spheres of energy that are capable of absorbing chakra up to S rank level. These spheres are capable of dealing brute force on impact as well, growing to large heights, up to 4 meters in radius. Starting at roughly rasengan size, these spheres grow proportionally to the size of the technique absorbed. Normal Ninja are able to make use of one of these devices via specialized gloves that allow them to absorb 1 Ninjutsu per turn up to S rank while Cyborgs have these attachments and are able to absorb up to Forbidden powered attacks and 1 from each arm per turn.
Note: Can be used a max of 3 times for Ninja and 5 for Custom Cyborgs.
Note: Cyborg can have up to 2 Absorption Arms

Chakra:

2400 - [40, 40]

Koto's Chakra:

Infinite

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both Big Man and Zeus's eyes widened at the sight of the forbidden technique, it would seem his challenger was prepared to play the game of numbers. In no time, the Uzumaki would have evened out the battle ground, returning the tides to a 2 v 2...

There was more. Apparently, with the aid of scientific technology, the challenger has been able to absorb both panthers in its entirety into his palm, cementing the futility of the duo attack. Just as soon as Zeus felt the sudden intrusion into his mind, he would instinctively react by forcing his murderous intent and bloodthirstiness on both foes, using his overpowering thoughts to expunge the impure reincarnation's mind control. Due to the move requiring no chakra, it would be performed seamlessly in retaliation to the mind invasion, sending the fellow's mind back before he could execute any foul play.

At the same time, Big Man would slam his hands on the ground using his chakra to take control of the earth beneath Banri and his corpse. Without warning, the earth beneath both targets would lower at insane speeds deep into the ground not stopping until the 100m deep mark. The lowered earth would be a 6x6m square around Banri and his pet's location..with the sheer speed of the descent keeping both targets stunned unable to move a muscle.

Following up, Zeus would swiftly make two hand seals and send his chakra into the freshly created pit's location as he changes the walls of the pit, the ground and even the surrounding location into mud, bringing into existence a non flammable swamp which would bury the challengers alive if left unattended. Everywhere around both targets would be transformed into mud shutting off escape from below or above or even anywhere else. The 100m pit would be filled to the brim with sticky mud and the targets encased underground.

Chakra: Zeus ( 950 - 40 = 910 )
Big Man ( 960 - 40 = 920 )​

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving of their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (dividing the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra.

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Chakra: 30 - 50 (40)
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a thick, newer impossible to move in swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
Note: A rank use can extend up to mid range and will cause a target to become engulfed after one turn and suffocate after taking 60 damage per turn.
Note: S rank use can extend up to a single landmark in range and will cause a target to become engulfed and suffocate after one taking 80 damage per turn.
Note: Forbidden ranked use can only be used by Earth Specialists and Jiraiya bios. It can only be used 3 times and is causing targets engulfed to suffocate in a single turn and can be up to 100 meters deep and wide and/or up to two landmarks.