Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then why are you jizzing your pants this chapter.
Cause it shows that he isn't on admiral level? Just cause I don't think he's on admiral level doesn't make me a hater lol. Sabo is close to admiral level, the chapter itself proves that he's not admiral level. He can't even compete with Fujitora that great, who's hinted at just getting his DF and is arguably at low-tier of admiral level. If Sabo is "struggling" with Fujitora, what makes you think he can take on people like Kizaru or Aokiji?

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause it shows that he isn't on admiral level? Just cause I don't think he's on admiral level doesn't make me a hater lol. Sabo is close to admiral level, the chapter itself proves that he's not admiral level. He can't even compete with Fujitora that great, who's hinted at just getting his DF and is arguably at low-tier of admiral level. If Sabo is "struggling" with Fujitora, what makes you think he can take on people like Kizaru or Aokiji?
From what ive seen, Fujitora is mid admiral tier along with Kizaru. In lots of fights the protagonist of the fight seems to be struggling, but manages to pull off a win, so I dont see why this cant be the case for Sabo. Ex: Most SH vs CP9 fights, Sanji vs Bon Kurei, Zoro vs Daz Bones, and more.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From what ive seen, Fujitora is mid admiral tier along with Kizaru. In lots of fights the protagonist of the fight seems to be struggling, but manages to pull off a win, so I dont see why this cant be the case for Sabo. Ex: Most SH vs CP9 fights, Sanji vs Bon Kurei, Zoro vs Daz Bones, and more.
Yeah but as of right now, it's clear that Sabo isn't on admiral level. He even said it himself, he's not used to the DF yet. Once he masters it to the level of Ace, then he'll be either low/mid admiral tier. The SH's vs. CP9 (mainly the M3) were able to hurt the CP9 members before looking like they took some considerable amount of damage.

Sabo realizes that Fujitora isn't being serious. That just shows that he isn't on admiral level.
You must be registered for see images

Uchiha Samater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do ppl think sabo was going all out

an all out fight between him and fuji woud kill too many innocent people, [if two high admirals like Kuzan and Sakazuki can change terrain of an island what do you think two relatively new DF users are going to do by accident]

Sabo having dust all over his clothes is irrelevant when he steps out of dust and rubble to only say ''I must at least get you serious''

i still say Fuji>sabo

but both are on the level we have come to call admiral

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do ppl think sabo was going all out

an all out fight between him and fuji woud kill too many innocent people, [if two high admirals like Kuzan and Sakazuki can change terrain of an island what do you think two relatively new DF users are going to do by accident]

Sabo having dust all over his clothes is irrelevant when he steps out of dust and rubble to only say ''I must at least get you serious''

i still say Fuji>sabo

but both are on the level we have come to call admiral
never mind Kuzan and Sakazuki, even Yami Teach and Ace not only destroyed a town but more or less blew up an island

Last edited: