Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SPOILER ALERT!!!!

As we all know Sabo is getting dominated by a Fuji who is holding back. My joy is undescribable. Finally the Sabo wank can die.

Also, Law got uncuffed and is about to go HAM and Cheese! these are happy days indeed. If were lucky we might see Zoro getting shitted on next week.

This is why i love Oda, he makes fans think that their fav is an admiral level solo king right before crushing their hopes. The Mera Mera no Mi is cursed with false hype.

Many fans were saying that the revs No. 2 is admiral level otherwise the revs are a joke. Seems like they are a joke lmao. When Dragon said that they aren't ready to take on the WG yet he wasn't kidding.

Sabo wank=dead
Sabo= getting shitted on
Law=uncuffed
Zoro wank= will die
Fujitora= redeemed
Sanji= taking on a yonko

oooh happy daaaayyyyys <3

Last edited:

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see what you're trying to say and all i can say is that you're an idiot U_U

I'll respond to you properly when i get on my computer (on the phone right now)

#HAPPYDAYS<3
If an admiral level fighter is stronger than another admiral level fighter doesnt mean the loser isnt admiral level. Oda is hypeing up Fujitora to show he's not as weak compared to the other admirals and people thought. Of course Sabo is looking more injured than Fujitora, Sabo's attacks now use fire so Fujitora would recieve serious burn inquries if hit, and even if he uses his gravity to make it go to the ground it would still be on his legs. Fujitora isnt going to low diff Sabo like your acting like he will, it will either end with Fujitora winning high diff, Sabo winning extreme diff, or the fight gets interrupted.

Last edited:

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sabo is Admiral level doe just not as strong as Fuji and damn you must be so butthurt cuz Zoro solos ur fav :(......you will never see the day where Zoro gets shitted on my friend....so you can give up hope of ever seeing that but hey look on the brightside you can look forward to Sanji getting shitted on...Ohh wait Doflamingo already done that my bad XD XD ;) ;).

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sabo is Admiral level doe just not as strong as Fuji and damn you must be so butthurt cuz Zoro solos ur fav :(......you will never see the day where Zoro gets shitted on my friend....so you can give up hope of ever seeing that but hey look on the brightside you can look forward to Sanji getting shitted on...Ohh wait Doflamingo already done that my bad XD XD ;) ;).
Bruh, my fav is Sabo... The jokes on you mothaf... ;)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What Sabo wank? He is admiral level, and no one said hes any higher.
That's why he looks almost worn out, whereas Fujitora looks like he took minimal damage? What's your reasoning for saying he's on admiral level? What he got the MMnM? He's close to admiral level, there's a difference.

OT: Man I can't wait for this Sabo vs Fujitora "fight" to get animated, hopefully they'll drag it out like the Smoker vs Vergo fight.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why he looks almost worn out, whereas Fujitora looks like he took minimal damage? What's your reasoning for saying he's on admiral level? What he got the MMnM? He's close to admiral level, there's a difference.

OT: Man I can't wait for this Sabo vs Fujitora "fight" to get animated, hopefully they'll drag it out like the Smoker vs Vergo fight.
With the MMnM, if Sabo hits Fujitora then he will recieve serious burn injuries. I think that Fujitora will get hits in more often, but when Sabo does it will do more damage. Its pretty clear that Oda is just hypeing up Fujitora for this fight just like he did for Sabo.

Dr Strangelove

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still think Sabo is Admiral level, but yes, Issho is clearly on another level to Sabo.
Plus this thread will annoy a lot of people xD
Did you log in today with a huge bucket of sh*t and a whisk?

Reactions: Uzumaki Macho

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also hoping Pica takes charge of the battle next chapter.

I still think Sabo is Admiral level, but yes, Issho is clearly on another level to Sabo.
Plus this thread will annoy a lot of people xD
Did you log in today with a huge bucket of sh*t and a whisk?
hahahaha... nicely said