kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Onoki knew Madara but I don't think it he knew Madara had MS or EMS. Since they started to fight and Madara used Susano, Onoki comented on Madara having MS. SO they did meet and probably fought but don't think Onoki ever knew of Madara'as MS abilities.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why is it so hared for people to believe Madara was still arrow n Oonoki time? He was young then and Madara already had join His Uchiha DNA to the Senju DNA increasing His life longevity. Oonoki is old but remember we still have people over a hundred years that were kids in WWI.

Kirin Rei

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
where can we find facts that oonoki was as old as hiruzen?
From the way he acts.
He resembles my granny quite a lot.

But, seriously;

- He looks, umm, old.
- He was the subordinate of the 2nd Tsuchikage.
- He had an affiliation with Madara before or just right after his battle with Hashirama. So that means that he's seen the first generation of Konoha.
You must be registered for see images
- Tsunade, granddaughter of Hashirama is approximately 50 years old. If we place her as the 3rd generation of Konoha, just think how old Oonoki must be.

PS: I'm making the assumption of Oonoki being affiliated with Madara before or right after Madara lost to Hashirama based on:
- In the page I posted, Oonoki seemed very surprised to see Madara. Meaning that he possibly thought he was dead. Or:
- Madara told Muu and Oonoki that the peace treaty between them and the Leaf was over, just because he's an evil bastard, and all that crap he pulled eventually lead to his battle with Hashirama.

EDIT:
At chapter 123, we can see Hashirama lecturing Hiruzen when he was a kid. Probably as old as Naruto pre timeskip.

If we take that Oonoki was probably as old as Naruto post timeskip when he met with Madara for the first time, we can even say that he was a couple of years older than Hiruzen.

And, here is when Tobirama makes Hiruzen Hokage, chapter 481:
Hiruzen looks like he's in his 20 somethings and Hashirama has already appointed Tobirama as the Hokage by then.

Last edited:
Reactions: rendranojutsu

rendranojutsu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
From the way he acts.
He resembles my granny quite a lot.

But, seriously;

- He looks, umm, old.
- He was the subordinate of the 2nd Tsuchikage.
- He had an affiliation with Madara before or just right after his battle with Hashirama. So that means that he's seen the first generation of Konoha.
- Tsunade, granddaughter of Hashirama is approximately 50 years old. If we place her as the 3rd generation of Konoha, just think how old Oonoki must be.

PS: I'm making the assumption of Oonoki being affiliated with Madara before or right after Madara lost to Hashirama based on:
- In the page I posted, Oonoki seemed very surprised to see Madara. Meaning that he possibly thought he was dead. Or:
- Madara told Muu and Oonoki that the peace treaty between them and the Leaf was over, just because he's an evil bastard, and all that crap he pulled eventually lead to his battle with Hashirama.

EDIT:
At chapter 123, we can see Hashirama lecturing Hiruzen when he was a kid. Probably as old as Naruto pre timeskip.

If we take that Oonoki was probably as old as Naruto post timeskip when he met with Madara for the first time, we can even say that he was a couple of years older than Hiruzen.

And, here is when Tobirama makes Hiruzen Hokage, chapter 481:
Hiruzen looks like he's in his 20 somethings and Hashirama has already appointed Tobirama as the Hokage by then.

I like your way explaining things. you come with reference attached. This is not fanboy style. i like it even if i were about disagree with you.

thanks. :)

Last edited: