Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who would win a fight out of these tag team duo?

im not going to poll this one, just want to read peoples thoughts on this topic,

discuss~

Last edited:

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well this a random matchup i like it i love random matchups and i love making them to ill make one right after this

anyway on topic i think onoki and hanzo and mifune only proved to be better at close range not fightning in general against hanzo

and onoki has more expierience i believe and could pull off muu

so i say onoki and hanzo

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going with Muu and Mifune. For some reason I just see Muu as a superior fighter then his student. I know they always say that the younger generation passes the previous but I don't always believe that. I think Muu is superior to Oonoki and I think since their first encounter, Mifune has surpassed Hanzo.

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going with Muu and Mifune. For some reason I just see Muu as a superior fighter then his student. I know they always say that the younger generation passes the previous but I don't always believe that. I think Muu is superior to Oonoki and I think since their first encounter, Mifune has surpassed Hanzo.
i agree with your points, and as for younger generation, onoki not that young lol xD

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with your points, and as for younger generation, onoki not that young lol xD
I bet when Muu first saw Oonoki when the battle started he was like

"Shyt how long was I dead for...Oonoki you look...like you did when you were 5 what the hell happened I knew you were short but I expected you to reach at least 4 foot" lol

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bet when Muu first saw Oonoki when the battle started he was like

"Shyt how long was I dead for...Oonoki you look...like you did when you were 5 what the hell happened I knew you were short but I expected you to reach at least 4 foot" lol
LMFAOxd i bet onoki would be like, son of a **** you want to go and say that after years of absents...niger im a boss xd..

excuse my language and sorry if my comment strikes offences to some i meant no such thing.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMFAOxd i bet onoki would be like, son of a **** you want to go and say that after years of absents...niger im a boss xd..

excuse my language and sorry if my comment strikes offences to some i meant no such thing.
*Oonoki takes one step, breaks hip turns into dust*

It doesn't offend me. Idk about others but I'm alright. Where I come from it just slips off the toung like second nature. It don't offend most people unless you're an old black person like my gramps who still takes offense or people say it with real racism (mainly older generations and people who are still living and following the past but I'm like whatever I laugh at those people for the most part because they're mad ignorent)

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Oonoki takes one step, breaks hip turns into dust*

It doesn't offend me. Idk about others but I'm alright. Where I come from it just slips off the toung like second nature. It don't offend most people unless you're an old black person like my gramps who still takes offense or people say it with real racism (mainly older generations and people who are still living and following the past but I'm like whatever I laugh at those people for the most part because they're mad ignorent)
i can see onoki doing that xD and i agree with you on the racism, i dont mean it when i drop the N word. and you have a awesome well round down to earth nature;) thanks reborn.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can see onoki doing that xD and i agree with you on the racism, i dont mean it when i drop the N word. and you have a awesome well round down to earth nature;) thanks reborn.
One thing I want to say that's off topic. You've been here for a couple of days and you have over 600 posts. I find that pretty amazing. My post count per day (since recently when I started being more active) is like 20-30 or around that maybe. I just wanted to say that's impressive.

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing I want to say that's off topic. You've been here for a couple of days and you have over 600 posts. I find that pretty amazing. My post count per day (since recently when I started being more active) is like 20-30 or around that maybe. I just wanted to say that's impressive.
i am ashamed to say i had to up my post count to get where i am on the gaming forum:( but only like 100 post tho, i wanted to lvl up faster. thought ill tell the truth.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am ashamed to say i had to up my post count to get where i am on the gaming forum:( but only like 100 post tho, i wanted to lvl up faster. thought ill tell the truth.
Don't be ashamed, I find it kind of impressive, it's usually in thoses sections (and in the RP section) where people get their highest amount of posts. As long as you're not spamming or breaking the rules it's alright. I've been here a year just about and haven't made a bio, or even posted in the Konoha RP section (idk just wasn't interested until recently). I decided I'm going to start when I become a jounin so I can learn more things at once, it'll be easier that way.

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be ashamed, I find it kind of impressive, it's usually in thoses sections (and in the RP section) where people get their highest amount of posts. As long as you're not spamming or breaking the rules it's alright. I've been here a year just about and haven't made a bio, or even posted in the Konoha RP section (idk just wasn't interested until recently). I decided I'm going to start when I become a jounin so I can learn more things at once, it'll be easier that way.
awww thank you so much, people like you make this site awesomeness;) and i cant wait to read your bio:) i have no doubts it will be awesome:)

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awww thank you so much, people like you make this site awesomeness;) and i cant wait to read your bio:) i have no doubts it will be awesome:)
Generally the first bio isn't so impressive because you start out with virtually nothing, however the amount of detail you put into things outside of the techniques also helps. Thank you though :)

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say the same. Mifune prove himself surviving against Hanzou, and delivering a final blow would be suicide and Onoki is just old.
With age comes wisdome and skills. However Oonoki reached the peek of his skill and then after that it was still there but physically his body would begin to give out just like Hiruzen's did. I wasn't in understanding if all were in their primes or as they are currently (Oonoki old as dirt, possibly ready to turn into dirt if he takes one more step, Muu as an Edo summon and in his fairly moderate age [possibly his peek of power], Hanzo as an Edo summon or in his primes [which he probably was when Nagato took him out], and Mifune as a fairly old person but not yet as old as Oonoki). I just picked a general understanding of each and put them in their primes, which I assumed was a to be implyed in the thread.