0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
Basic Information
Name: Uchiha Oton
Nickname: Sharingan Oni
Clan: Uchiha

Looks: ^

Personality: Hidden In Darkness, Scared Of The Future, Unsure about everything, Quiet, but strong in battle

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konoha
Village of Alliance: Kirigakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage (I am a sensei)
Specialty: Sharingan, Genjutsu,
Elements: All 5, Cloud,
Your ninjutsu:

All Nin,tai,Gen,elemental,

I have sharingan training to 3 tomoe, in the past, which should be valid

Background Info.
History: Born a few years before Itachi. She was given the power of will. Soon she began having special training, for activating sharingan, but nothing worked, soon at sasuke's birth, she stared and watched as everyone had sharingan except her. She found out, genetic dna for the sharingan was not fully proccesed at birth, leaving her without sharingan.

Itachi made a fuss at her, for never having sharingan, Oton then found about a death of an uchiha known as ShiroTama, a specilist in the sharingan. Oton decided to get the eyes of ShiroTama transplanted to her, and so she met with Kabuto, who transplanted the sharingan into her.

When Oton returned, her family were shocked, and gave her great responsiblity, so when she got older, she was the messenger of the uchihas, and protecting the village. She was given the duty of captain of konoha anbu, but for only a short amount of time, when the uchiha massacre happened, she was able to escape, short of her life. Itachi never cared about her, but knew she was out there.

Soon she found out about Sasuke, and everything between him and itachi. She decided to inprove, and became a top ninja, but found it hard in konoha, so she left and stumbled across the mist village, who accepted her talents in every way. It was good in the village. She trained hard, and soon progressed to become the sharingan's best user, but since she could never catch up to her young brothers, she goes for the Mangekyou, the secret in her dreams.

Other

Picture:
^

Theme Song and Background Music:

and

Battles

Won: NA
Lost:
N/A

This is just to replace my guren bio for now, since I cannot use it

Nexus gave me permisson,

_---------_
*~Approved~*

Last edited by a moderator:

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I still need to inprove that part, but she can make them hang out or just inside her body, and can just force them out when she wants, but I'll make a custom for it, when the jutsu thread comes back

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
will power,

similer to this:

Basically strong to succeed, strong ambitions, nothing much really,