~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I know I'm talking alot about One Piece atm... But this just hit me: A great difference in OP and Naruto, is that in OP the main charachters can get theyr ass whooped all of the time. In Naruto, Naruto always wins. Like Luffy vs Lucci, or Zoro vs Mihawk. It just makes things more fun and cool....

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,094๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I know I'm talking alot about One Piece atm... But this just hit me: A great difference in OP and Naruto, is that in OP the main charachters can get theyr ass whooped all of the time. In Naruto, Naruto always wins. Like Luffy vs Lucci, or Zoro vs Mihawk. It just makes things more fun and cool....
YES.

I agree 100%. The best thing about one piece is that the main character is not the strongest. That point is proven multiple times but I don't want to give examples because you're around episodes 230 or something right? I don't want to ruin it for you!
lol xd

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
YES.

I agree 100%. The best thing about one piece is that the main character is not the strongest. That point is proven multiple times but I don't want to give examples because you're around episodes 230 or something right? I don't want to ruin it for you!
lol xd
247 U_U

And Luffy, Robin, Zoro AND Sanji vs the Ice admiral (forgot the name), all lost O_O THat's some powers for you...

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but naruto isnt the strongest of all time, he almost died fighting nagato
dont forget the paths powers , one of them eats your soul without taking your body with it
got a fanboy on are hands
so true its one of the two mangas/animes that doesnt op the main charachter along with fairy tail

Uchiha Paulsama

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Except One Piece's level is far greater than Naruto's.U_U
there both great anime, narutos fighting is more complex than op but op has a great storyline and a great range of characters also

naruto has a decent storyline, if you have been a naruto fan since before shippuden then you would understand how great the series is

so theres no saying one is better they both have drawbacks

naruto can make anyone wanna watch it, and i mean anyone and its easy to understand and it draws you in by watching the first few episodes like the kakashi training with the bells, the chunnin exam, the multiple zabuza encounters back when sasuke was good, now they have grown and its on a whole new level o_O

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
there both great anime, narutos fighting is more complex than op but op has a great storyline and a great range of characters also

naruto has a decent storyline, if you have been a naruto fan since before shippuden then you would understand how great the series is

so theres no saying one is better they both have drawbacks

naruto can make anyone wanna watch it, and i mean anyone and its easy to understand and it draws you in by watching the first few episodes like the kakashi training with the bells, the chunnin exam, the multiple zabuza encounters back when sasuke was good, now they have grown and its on a whole new level o_O
I never said they both didn't have drawbacks :) It's just that IMO One Piece is a far greater manga/anime.