TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One punch man is awesome but he hasn't beaten anyone on saiyan saga vegeta level.
Used serious punch on boros and boros blast was only gonna destroy the surface of earth. Stop the wank when goku and supes have better feats

Reactions: Agent Phrank

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao.
Saitama was thrown through to the moon and wasn't affected. DBZ characters get thrown through a couple of mountains and are bloodied up. Just one of saitamas feats. He has no weaknesses as of yet
Lies
Plus did you think the attack that sent them flying is the thing making them bleed? Show me a scan of saitama hitting harder than a kkx4 kamehameha( that deflected a planet buster and was tanked by vegeta)
Read the manga smfh the feats are there you don't deserve of beerus sig

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was shown to have intense feelings in his dreams that he thought were
real and felt danger/rush, even bled, so I'll guess tsukuyomi could plow through him if
a normal dream could.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lies
Plus did you think the attack that sent them flying is the thing making them bleed? Show me a scan of saitama hitting harder than a kkx4 kamehameha( that deflected a planet buster and was tanked by vegeta)
Read the manga smfh the feats are there you don't deserve of beerus sig
I probably know more about dbz than you. I'm sure that I'm a bigger fan boy but I'm not delusional. Read the one punch manga and you'll see what I'm talking about