One Punch Man | Why have you not joined yet? | FIRST EPISODE OUT NOW!

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One Punch Man | Why have you not joined yet? | AOTY WHEN? | KINGKENDRICK UPDATE!!!>>

You must be registered for see images

If you are reading this, you have been visited by the One Punch Man, Saitama himself, and will receive the power of the One Punch! But only if you join this fanclub! Oh Happy days!

Anime Updates

One-Punch Man Episodes Every SUNDAY @

Episode 4

One Punch Man is a webcomic exclusive manga, originally created by [ONE] and the commisioned version handled by Murata, side by side with [ONE] himself! The webcomic started in July 2009, with more than 10 million total views and 20,000 hits per day, and is still growing ever popular today!

Meet The Characters

Meet the characters
Meet Saitama, the One Punch Man himself! So far there has been no foe able to withstand a serious blow from him. Good for the planet, but bad for him! After going an intense training routine for 3 years straight with no breaks, Saitama broke his limits and became a man strong enough to blow away all stereotypical villains with one hit! But to attain this power, he sacrificed something very important to a human being...
Originally born a man, Genos once lived the life of a normal boy in his quiet town, until it was destroyed by a rampaging cyborg that came through and destroyed everything he knew. Determined to fight fire with fire and save himself fro the severe wounds he received, he was turned into a cyborg himself with crazy strong powers! While on the hunt, one day he meets a strange man who he decides will be his teacher so that he may become stronger...
Meet Sound of Speed Sonic, the self proclaimed fastest man to ever live! Born in a ninja village, he has carried out every mission using 3 rules: Get the job done, get it done quick, and leave no survivors. One day while protecting the richest man on earth, he is notified that a certain threat is approaching on the last day of their contract. He has no idea that his world is about to ve shattered and redefined by what true speed really is...
Meet Bang, one of the strongest martial artists in the world! Upon receiving a notification of a huge meteorite on its way toward earth, he is shocked at how it is stopped, and the events to follow afterwards concerning a certain student of his...

FC Owner

Zweiduster

Top Contributor

Fiend

Members

SoulKiller
Worlock
★ KRAT0S
PumpkinNinja
-CURSE-
King Kendrick
Ameteratsu
YowYan
Waindo
Nanadaime
Sōma
UNDFTD
Intellect
Cursed Prince
Akame
Rasenkai
Mr Akatsuki
Corazon
Heavens Tremble
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Punch Man FC!

I want to join :bouncy:

Last edited:

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also since this is a FC so:-

This is the website to download OPM Murata's version i.e the redrawn one.(it contains all chapters+specials just go to my folders option.)

This is the original webcomic in japanese

For reading translated version of the original manga fox is your friend or sometimes translator "Ultimateking" posts on /a/

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I want to join .
I'm in dis fking group
I wanna join!
Also since this is a FC so:-

This is the website to download OPM Murata's version i.e the redrawn one.(it contains all chapters+specials just go to my folders option.)

This is the original webcomic in japanese

For reading translated version of the original manga fox is your friend or sometimes translator "Ultimateking" posts on /a/
I'm in. OPM is awesome
Write my damn name there. U_U
I want to join :bouncy:

count me in XD ONE PUNCH MAN FTW
Added, and thank you all for the support!

Gonna start making some sigs when I get back, hopefully they'll be up by Friday. Want to at least make 2 good ones.

And are you guys reading the original, or the commisions?

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gonna start making some sigs when I get back, hopefully they'll be up by Friday. Want to at least make 2 good ones.

The art in original is awed up.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Both One's story is quite ahead but I always reread and download Murata's for the awesome art.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're doing gods work.

Also, [ONE] version chapter 100, Saitama vs (lol, vs) Tatsumaki when? I'm surprised it didn't release today.
Thanks but this is being done by a guy named ultimate king, this is his site:-

No date is set for Saitama vs Tatsumaki chapter but probably next month, Saitama looks genuinely annoyed. XD

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So was anybody else surprised when Saitama came out of his house and threatened to destroy the world if he got disturbed again? That was really epic, but I never expected him to say that XD

Also, were your expectations met for Genos VS Sonic? I really expected them to be on par, but... Sonic really showed who was the man.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So was anybody else surprised when Saitama came out of his house and threatened to destroy the world if he got disturbed again? That was really epic, but I never expected him to say that XD

Also, were your expectations met for Genos VS Sonic? I really expected them to be on par, but... Sonic really showed who was the man.
That was just hilarious in one of the chapters he says if this day any worse I might destroy the earth XD.

I had read this fight in one's version but Murata's art is just stunning absolutely amazing, just wait till next chapter when Sonic will show one of his powers and Saitama duplicates it.

As for power levels One said this(contains many spoilers):-

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That was just hilarious in one of the chapters he says if this day any worse I might destroy the earth XD.

I had read this fight in one's version but Murata's art is just stunning absolutely amazing, just wait till next chapter when Sonic will show one of his powers and Saitama duplicates it.

As for power levels One said this(contains many spoilers):-
I read both Ones and the commision, but I've never seen this one before. Very interesting that Genos and Sonic really are equals. By the way that fight ended, Sonic was gaining the edge...

And that's really interesting about Metal Bat, making a huge difference. I was wondering where he was that entire time, he's one of my S-Class favs so I was hoping for him to show up.