Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's up there. I wouldn't say it's the best since Haikyuu!! & Jojo took that for me. I can't believe no one here mentioned the finale of stardust crusaders, that was legendary. I'd say it's a tie between Jojo and Haikyuu, Dio Brando's greatness was too much so I can't decide.

Not just that but David Productions did an excellent job with their source material, even better than what Madhouse did with OPM.

Which anime is expected to take the best anime of 2016? IMO Most likely jojo part 4 , Haikyuu! Season 2 (second half) or SnS Season 2. Season 2 of food wars is going to adapt the best shokugeki the series has to offer as of yet so I'm excited but jojo part 4's PV looks very promising as always:
[video=youtube;NLZP_z2PxCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZP_z2PxCw[/video]

*Parasyte is up there for best anime for 2015 but the ending was disappointing for me. If I had to rank what I've seen from this year, it'd be:

1. Haikyuu!!/Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
2. One Punch Man
3. Death Parade
4. Shokugeki No Soma/Kekkai Sensen
5. Parasyte

Sadly, Gintama can't be on that list since I'm not caught up. :(

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Diamond is Unbreakable is the only one i'm excited for. Let's hope people stop herd wanking whichever series has the biggest budget and finally start respecting the Jojo legacy.