Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We can all agree One Punch Man is the best anime this year.

This anime caught me off guard completely, like most people who are interested they always ask "what's so good about a guy that beats everyone in one punch" I started off the same way. Then after watching the first episode it was done, it sucked me in completely to the point I started reading the manga (after episode 4) and webcomic .

Do you agree or disagree?

Saitama>Goku

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, let's be serious - it's a fun anime, but it's not AoTY material. It really lacks a solid story and better built characters for that. Though when it comes to animation, art, soundtrack and enjoyment it's top notch.

I think Unlimited Blade Works will take it, but my vote definitely goes to Parasite.

Sheele

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Care to elaborate?
goku destroys saitamas planet with kamehameha or spirit bomb.
even if saitama somehow survives those attacks, his planet would be destroyed like Namek.
saitama dies because he cant breathe in space.
Nah, let's be serious - it's a fun anime, but it's not AoTY material. It really lacks a solid story and better built characters for that.
Basically those 2 combined + Shokugeki No Soma > Everything (Beside Sword Art Online Season 1 first 14 eps and Season 2 Mother's Rosario)

Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, let's be serious - it's a fun anime, but it's not AoTY material. It really lacks a solid story and better built characters for that. Though when it comes to animation, art, soundtrack and enjoyment it's top notch.

I think Unlimited Blade Works will take it, but my vote definitely goes to Parasite.
goku destroys saitamas planet with kamehameha or spirit bomb.
even if saitama somehow survives those attacks, his planet would be destroyed like Namek.
saitama dies because he cant breathe in space.
As far as story you're right it isn't deep but as far as character development, soundtrack, action, comedy, animation it's superb.
I forgot parasyte ended in 2015 lol, Parasyte could be anime of the year as well.

Goku doesn't have enough time for a Spirit bomb and Saitama sends him flying before Goku uses his Kamehameha.

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We can all agree One Punch Man is the best anime this year.

This anime caught me off guard completely, like most people who are interested they always ask "what's so good about a guy that beats everyone in one punch" I started off the same way. Then after watching the first episode it was done, it sucked me in completely to the point I started reading the manga (after episode 4) and webcomic .

Do you agree or disagree?

Saitama>Goku
Ive been reading opm for a while now and This new bandwagon is sickening. When he shows FEATS putting him above Goku than we'll talk but he hasn't

Sheele

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As far as story you're right it isn't deep but as far as character development, soundtrack, action, comedy, animation it's superb.
I forgot parasyte ended in 2015 lol, Parasyte could be anime of the year as well.

Goku doesn't have enough time for a Spirit bomb and Saitama sends him flying before Goku uses his Kamehameha.
You must be registered for see images
:bdpf:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly do not like its world that much. It seems much more limited than previous 'Best anime of the years' like Unlimited Blade Works & Attack on Titan being just a glorified gag manga, guess it appeals to NB and the DBZ crowd because of shallow 'feats' and power levels rather than plot or substance, and that's cool I guess.

Hasn't been a lot of competition to be fair, but until I catch up on other series- I still give it to Haikyuu season 2.

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Care to elaborate?
Yup
Zarbon can do everything hes shown
Zarbon can one shot legitimate planet busters(took more than one hit for boros and he could only wipe out earths surface)
Even saiyan saga vegeta who was inferior to dodoria could take a planet busting blast to the face without dying and it took much more to put him down
After zenkai vegeta one shotted dodoria who would stomp this previous vegeta
Same vegeta gets stomped by zarbon
Everybody saitama has one shotted would receive same treatment from zarbon
First form freeza negged a planet with ten times earths gravity
Final form took a spirit bomb powered by nameks solar system which has three suns in "the galaxy strikes back" chapter .King kai states a spirit bomb on earth would be extra powerful because of earths large sun so nameks spirit bomb was mad powerful but couldn't kill freeza. Broly could clear a galaxy in less than a century and cell could bust a solar system(200 supernovas wouldn't stratch a solar system causr of all the empty space)
Buu could clear the universe in enough time to be considered an imminent threat to it,he could rip time space,destroy the kaoishin realm and almost repell a spirit bomb powered by a large portion of the universe and the afterlife.
Beerus could do all this in an extremely supressed state and tap planets in half and accidentally sneeze blast stars. And on a ssg level he can wipe out universe 7 which includes a similar sized universe an afterlife heaven hell demon realm kaoishin realm etc. Without even getting tired.
Saitama beats a planet surface buster and a bunch of weaker dudes and hes somehow above all this.
When u wank atleast to it logically.
Saitama>narutoverse easily tho

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup
Zarbon can do everything hes shown
Zarbon can one shot legitimate planet busters(took more than one hit for boros and he could only wipe out earths surface)
Even saiyan saga vegeta who was inferior to dodoria could take a planet busting blast to the face without dying and it took much more to put him down
After zenkai vegeta one shotted dodoria who would stomp this previous vegeta
Same vegeta gets stomped by zarbon
Everybody saitama has one shotted would receive same treatment from zarbon
First form freeza negged a planet with ten times earths gravity
Final form took a spirit bomb powered by nameks solar system which has three suns in "the galaxy strikes back" chapter .King kai states a spirit bomb on earth would be extra powerful because of earths large sun so nameks spirit bomb was mad powerful but couldn't kill freeza. Broly could clear a galaxy in less than a century and cell could bust a solar system(200 supernovas wouldn't stratch a solar system causr of all the empty space)
Buu could clear the universe in enough time to be considered an imminent threat to it,he could rip time space,destroy the kaoishin realm and almost repell a spirit bomb powered by a large portion of the universe and the afterlife.
Beerus could do all this in an extremely supressed state and tap planets in half and accidentally sneeze blast stars. And on a ssg level he can wipe out universe 7 which includes a similar sized universe an afterlife heaven hell demon realm kaoishin realm etc. Without even getting tired.
Saitama beats a planet surface buster and a bunch of weaker dudes and hes somehow above all this.
When u wank atleast to it logically.
Saitama>narutoverse easily tho
Oh. It's you.

Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,934💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I forgot about Parasyte... Parasyte gets it, imo. But then again I don't watch much anime. I think Parasyte and OPM are the only two I watched this year.

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Funny how people take this Saitama > Goku way too seriously.
But Saitama > Everything

Onepunch Man anime is just amazing, I literally have a smile on my face through out every episode.