Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
couldn't stand watching it because of the art type, how very shallow of you.

You can't say it sucked, because as you've said, you've only seen two minutes of it. So how can you judge it... there are currently 495 episodes, each being 20 minutes long, thats 9900 minutes. You've seen 2 minutes out of 9900. Therefore you have no right to judge it.
Two minutes into the series, the main character hasn't been introduced yet..
I honestly told myself i would never read bleach, just cuz of the crude art style... (annoyed me at 1st) but as i got into the storyline, it didn't matter at all. I love bleach now. And dang... i caught up on OP last summer, watching episode after episode... didn't know i spent almost that minutes doing it lol.
Its 9900 minutes if you've only watched all the episodes.
If you include the movies too and watched some episodes several times, then its 11000 + minutes :p

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I had to give up either One Piece or *** I would give up...umm...One Piece. But, One Piece is the next best thing to ***. Having *** whilst watching One Piece is not recommended however. You may find yourself sleeping on the couch after randomly shouting, "Gomu Gomu no Penor!!!" Well...if you could actually do that, in real life, your significant other wouldn't let you out of bed, but you can't, so don't try it.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I had to give up either One Piece or *** I would give up...umm...One Piece. But, One Piece is the next best thing to ***. Having *** whilst watching One Piece is not recommended however. You may find yourself sleeping on the couch after randomly shouting, "Gomu Gomu no Penor!!!" Well...if you could actually do that, in real life, your significant other wouldn't let you out of bed, but you can't, so don't try it.
Pretty funny thing actually.
Last week I used "I'm gonna be the pirate king" as pick-up line..
It's not perfect, but it gets their attention and gets a conversation going.
In other words, watching One Piece gets you laid :)

Totally worth trying.

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty funny thing actually.
Last week I used "I'm gonna be the pirate king" as pick-up line..
It's not perfect, but it gets their attention and gets a conversation going.
In other words, watching One Piece gets you laid :)

Totally worth trying.
Did she watch OP?

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reuters
Associated Press
Sunday, April 24th, 2011

In a recent survey, conducted by Myobokuzan Labs, Inc., of over 500,000 Anime fans worldwide, it has been scientifically determined that individuals who watch One Piece are 490% more likely to get laid than any other anime fan.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reuters
Associated Press
Sunday, April 24th, 2011

In a recent survey, conducted by Myobokuzan Labs, Inc., of over 500,000 Anime fans worldwide, it has been scientifically determined that individuals who watch One Piece are 490% more likely to get laid than any other anime fan.
True. I, for instance, always ask if the guy knows of One Piece before I let him "in". You guys have no idea how many people say "I know "One" piece, if ya know what I mean". I usually don't know what they mean.

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True. I, for instance, always ask if the guy knows of One Piece before I let him "in". You guy's have no idea how many "I know "One" piece, if ya know what I mean". I usually don't know what they mean.
hahahahaha... silly guys :p
I would totally have replied that if someone asked if I knew of one piece, before I started watching it xd

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have never watched One Piece either, Can anyone tell me the plot?
The main plot is about a a young man following his dream to become the Pirate King, gathering a crew of unique and amazing people he finds on his way there, as inspired by great pirate when he was about 8 years old.
But it is SO much more than that.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The main plot is about a a young man following his dream to become the Pirate King, gathering a crew of unique and amazing people he finds on his way there, as inspired by great pirate when he was about 8 years old.
But it is SO much more than that.
7 years old...
Don't worry about it, I'm sure you just clicked the wrong button on the keyboard.