Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think the main reason most dont watch or read one piece is because the beginning kinda sucked :/ I stopped watching it when it didn't air on TV here in the US and I didn't think it was that great. But when I joined NB and heard about how awesome it is, I gave it another chance and it was worth it. Once u got around to them reaching the grand line, it was epic! I think the overallness of One piece is better than any ongoing manga out there with Naruto coming second, bleach third, and Air gear fourth.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Alright I agree, One Piece as one part better, and that is...that its still going and DBZ is not U_U
Well DBZ is the GOD Anime. OP might* beat DBZ when all is said and done

*KEYWORD - might
I think the main reason most dont watch or read one piece is because the beginning kinda sucked :/ I stopped watching it when it didn't air on TV here in the US and I didn't think it was that great. But when I joined NB and heard about how awesome it is, I gave it another chance and it was worth it. Once u got around to them reaching the grand line, it was epic! I think the overallness of One piece is better than any ongoing manga out there with Naruto coming second, bleach third, and Air gear fourth.
OP is Great! Thanks!

KillaCam

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
One Piece is a GREAT MANGA!
note: GREAT, not good i.e : Naruto

Things that make this a Great manga series:

• Sabo and the possibility that he might be alive with Dragon
  • Dragon, Luffy's father, the son of Garp who was an Admiral, who is the leader of the Revolution(Dragon
  • Void Century
  • Big Blue
  • Awesome arcs - Ennis Lobby, Whitebeard War...
  • The Nobles
and many more.

Oda has put a series together that is great and has clearly thought everything through which has catapulted OP into the top place in sales in Japan. What else makes this series so great to you?

SAbo alive? with Dragon? the hell made u think that? Or did i miss something

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This^

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Since DBZ has been finished, and since it was the first anime I've ever watched and the only show that I pretty much know backwards and forwards, and watched every movie more than 3 times(besides World's strongest), I'll always consider it the elder/king of anime and my elder favorite. OP is my favorite current anime and DBZ is my favorite finished anime...in second would be Yu Yu Hakusho and Ruroni Kenshin(though I need to re-watch Kenshin). Since all three are finished and old, I never really put either in my top 3 since I consider them to already be in heaven ^^

Heister

Elite
Kin
14๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Are we talking about in terms of story?

If so, then I'd go as far to say that OP is a much better and well thought out story than DBZ. And I'm saying this when DBZ was my favorite anime.

In terms of power, DBZ will never lose XD

Nikos150

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto is a great anime.

i used to watch op. what makes it so great? give me 3 chapters that go together that will make me like it.

so far naruto bleach and fullmetal are the best in my book xd
come one man, are you serious, you are saying that bleach is good and you think that your comment is reasonable..and as you said "i used to watch" so my fact stands, that nobody who ve seen all op episodes has said that it's not good

Status
Not open for further replies.