Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I won,t click it. U_U
Can you stop posting in threads just to spam, and say that you aren't up to the part yet?

As for the AMV, I liked it. Good way of telling the story, and really hits the key when it comes to the emotion during the arc. I'm still hoping that sabo will return as a part of the revolutionaries.

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you stop posting in threads just to spam, and say that you aren't up to the part yet?

As for the AMV, I liked it. Good way of telling the story, and really hits the key when it comes to the emotion during the arc. I'm still hoping that sabo will return as a part of the revolutionaries.
Sabo will definitely return as one of the revolutionaries. Because Dragon brought someone back and Ivankov said something about serious wounds and to treat them. Must be Sabo.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If that happens, I'm wondering what Luffy's reaction will be.

Sabo will definitely return as one of the revolutionaries. Because Dragon brought someone back and Ivankov said something about serious wounds and to treat them. Must be Sabo.
Thats my guess to.

:(