Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just down for anything that gives powers, really. MHA and other various superpower concepts are cool because you get one to four abilities (ballpark) that you have to use creatively and expand on.

I like Black Clover because instead of having a set of abilities, you get a concept to work with almost in totality.
Currently in the naruto rp we have a lot of ways to do this already. People have MHA characters and black clover characters in there, and made custom abilities to suit. This is why i think a general rp would be better than one focussed on one series, that way if the series ends it wouldn't effect the RP

Reactions: Rohan and Just_Red
Kin
448💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Currently in the naruto rp we have a lot of ways to do this already. People have MHA characters and black clover characters in there, and made custom abilities to suit. This is why i think a general rp would be better than one focussed on one series, that way if the series ends it wouldn't effect the RP
If we had just a general RP, it'd have no form to really work with. Power scaling would go out the window, you'd have Superman fighting Goku and Arthur (from the same-name show) and nobody would be happy about the damage they were dealing.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we had just a general RP, it'd have no form to really work with. Power scaling would go out the window, you'd have Superman fighting Goku and Arthur (from the same-name show) and nobody would be happy about the damage they were dealing.
We already have super heros and dragonball z characters in the naruto rp which had to be scaled down. You have people with abilities like Susanoo, in the rp, which could blow up mountains, but that was scaled down to create a balanced RP.

For example, i have Zeref from fairy tail, Gandalf from lord of the rings, King from seven deadly sins, Byakuya from bleach.... yet managed find a way for them all to suit the rp.

Reactions: Rohan

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Think it could Possibly be refreshing for The site and for some People on The base. However My only concern would be that it might end up splitting up The rp People resulting in less activity in The old naruto rp section?

Reactions: Shanks

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
We already have super heros and dragonball z characters in the naruto rp which had to be scaled down. You have people with abilities like Susanoo, in the rp, which could blow up mountains, but that was scaled down to create a balanced RP.

For example, i have Zeref from fairy tail, Gandalf from lord of the rings, King from seven deadly sins, Byakuya from bleach.... yet managed find a way for them all to suit the rp.
I see your point

So imo then more attention on creativity should be advertised by the naruto RP cause I'm sure the people that dont play it would know you could have such variety within the RP

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think having One Piece RP is a good choice though don't have time to join one currently(lol)

• I think your RP character should be your own imagination character which has its own unique past and reason to move in this new generation. I think whatever you prefer that as long as to make sense
  • New players should start from level 30 or 20, and Haki should be allowed after level 40
  • In order to gain devil fruit, you need to defeat the current owner of that one specific devil fruit
  • Straw hats should be out of the picture of this RP in order to make it look more fascinating and appealing.
  • There obviously gonna be factions like Revolutionary, Pirate, Bounty hunters, Marine, CP

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I think having One Piece RP is a good choice though don't have time to join one currently(lol)

• I think your RP character should be your own imagination character which has its own unique past and reason to move in this new generation. I think whatever you prefer that as long as to make sense
  • New players should start from level 30 or 20, and Haki should be allowed after level 40
  • In order to gain devil fruit, you need to defeat the current owner of that one specific devil fruit
  • Straw hats should be out of the picture of this RP in order to make it look more fascinating and appealing.
  • There obviously gonna be factions like Revolutionary, Pirate, Bounty hunters, Marine, CP
Okay but one: whats wrong with having One Piece just be an addition to the current naruto RP?
Two: why are there even levels before 30-40 of new players are going to start there? Why not start 1 or 2 or something?
Three: how many devil fruits are there? Whats the limit to thier strength? Will custom devil fruits be allowed?

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay but one: whats wrong with having One Piece just be an addition to the current naruto RP?
Two: why are there even levels before 30-40 of new players are going to start there? Why not start 1 or 2 or something?
Three: how many devil fruits are there? Whats the limit to thier strength? Will custom devil fruits be allowed?
Let's talk about the first Devil Fruit part:

This can be the stats cap for this. Depend on devil fruit you can choose which attack has basic attack power which one has supreme attack power

Basic Mastery
Skilled Mastery
Proficient Mastery
Excellent Mastery
Supreme Mastery

The attack power will depend on mastery.
Every attack according to Its Destructive Potency you can decide it's rank and how many points you need in order to execute that attack

I can explain this in more details but don't have time right now.xD

The Ideal level of RP is 10 but keep in mind when you make a new RP, you need players who should be strong from the beginning. You can't start from the scratch when there aren't any high-level players already present to lead the RP. But yeah, before giving new player level. You guys should start a competition

• Like every participant of that competition gonna start from level 30
  • And Winners of that competition gonna start from level 45 or 50 in order to balance things in the beginning.
  • So whoever came after that competition will start from level 10, you can call them newbie
  • Having numbers doesn't mean we have to use those numbers. Even a weak NPC level start from 10 and before that number you'll be considered a dead weight for fights
You can make custom devil fruits but keep in mind that it needs to be balanced, so it can be used properly. Like a teleportation ability will be too broken in One Piece RP like Trafalgar Law ability

About the first question: It should be different than Naruto RP so players can experience something new which give them more reason to play in both RP for a different culture

One more thing, before making a One Piece RP keep in mind that it will require a lot of time, patience and too much-written stuff, rules, proper use of stats, etc

Last edited:

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a system in place for devil fruits already. There are no canon characters so every devil fruit is available (unless banned or left for NPCs) and utilized through a re-roll system to make it true to the randomness of the devil fruit. You can of course, make your own custom one by meeting the requirements set in place.

The same for Haki. It is available but certain requirements are set in place - such as levels and experience. These are gained through just roleplaying.

But it is not as complicated as any roleplay system you may have come across. Very streamlined and easy to learn and play.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's talk about the first Devil Fruit part:

This can be the stats cap for this. Depend on devil fruit you can choose which attack has basic attack power which one has supreme attack power

1-20 Basic Mastery [The attacks that come in the mastery of this will probably be D ranks attacks]
21-40 Adept Mastery [C rank attacks]
41-60 Skilled Mastery [B rank attacks]
61-80 Proficient Mastery [A rank]
81-99 Excellent Mastery [A to S rank]
100 Supreme Mastery [S rank]

The attack power will depend on mastery. Let's take Luffy fruit for example

His attack name,
Gomu Gomu no Pistol: In Order to execute that attack you need 21 Devil fruit Mastery, 21 Strength
Gomu Gomu no Bazooka: A attack that usually used for finishing move for a basic fight can be considered a strong finishing blow, and in order to execute that you need 44Devil Fruit Mastery, 41 strength

And so on, every attack according to Its Destructive Potency you can decide it's rank and how many points you need in order to execute that attack

I can explain this in more details but don't have time right now.xD

The Ideal level of RP is 10 but keep in mind when you make a new RP, you need players who should be strong from the beginning. You can't start from the scratch when there aren't any high-level players already present to lead the RP. But yeah, before giving new player level. You guys should start a competition

• Like every participant of that competition gonna start from level 30
  • And Winners of that competition gonna start from level 45 or 50 in order to balance things in the beginning.
  • So whoever came after that competition will start from level 10, you can call them newbie
  • Having numbers doesn't mean we have to use those numbers. Even a weak NPC level start from 10 and before that number you'll be considered a dead weight for fights
You can make custom devil fruits but keep in mind that it needs to be balanced, so it can be used properly. Like a teleportation ability will be too broken in One Piece RP like Trafalgar Law ability

About the first question: It should be different than Naruto RP so players can experience something new which give them more reason to play in both RP for a different culture

One more thing, before making a One Piece RP keep in mind that it will require a lot of time, patience and too much-written stuff, rules, proper use of stats, etc
I just hope this is not implemented. I think the number system is extremely complicated and this makes it hard to understand and participate in the RP.

This is what should be done. Start a slow transition from a Naruto RP to a multiverse RP. Having one RP is better than multiple and a multiverse RP has a lot of potential.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But still, it's too complicated... I guess Naruto type seems fine lol
RP needs good creativity to be played. Its all creativity of how its taken forward i guess. It needs to have complicated as things progress because very nature of rp should not be limited to one time player.

Veteran rp ers takes lot of time to make original content so its necessary to have things complicated if rp needs to live long.

NB rp has been for more than decade it has gone through different phases . Long term players are very much necessary if you want rp .

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know its been forever and a day since I have done anything RP related on this site let alone post or even show up for that matter but I thought I would throw my two sense into this one for a change. :p

If done right I think it could work but the hardest thing to determine and distribute would be the Devil Fruits as I am more than certain y'all are fully aware of. Let alone you'd have people in the RP wanting to be their favorite OP character, which is their favorite solely because of either what they are capable of performing with either their Haki, or their DF or both, or just their natural ability.

I remember there was an OPRP on the sister site of OPB back in the day that had a decent system to it but what it lacked was the active RPers or even the active number of members needed to properly continue on it. Now I don't know what the system is like on here for the Naruto RP aspect as I stopped RPing…...what nearly 3.....4 years ago if not longer than that, and too me it was just getting too complicated and was taking the fun out of it. Now I know its been away and a lot has most likely changed in the RP since my last appearance in it so we'll have to see what you guys come up with for the OPRP. Could give a small sample of what it looks like so the folks have a small taste of what it could be.

Mind you this post was made without fully reading any of the other comments......Ive been awake too long to read them lol

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know its been forever and a day since I have done anything RP related on this site let alone post or even show up for that matter but I thought I would throw my two sense into this one for a change. :p

If done right I think it could work but the hardest thing to determine and distribute would be the Devil Fruits as I am more than certain y'all are fully aware of. Let alone you'd have people in the RP wanting to be their favorite OP character, which is their favorite solely because of either what they are capable of performing with either their Haki, or their DF or both, or just their natural ability.

I remember there was an OPRP on the sister site of OPB back in the day that had a decent system to it but what it lacked was the active RPers or even the active number of members needed to properly continue on it. Now I don't know what the system is like on here for the Naruto RP aspect as I stopped RPing…...what nearly 3.....4 years ago if not longer than that, and too me it was just getting too complicated and was taking the fun out of it. Now I know its been away and a lot has most likely changed in the RP since my last appearance in it so we'll have to see what you guys come up with for the OPRP. Could give a small sample of what it looks like so the folks have a small taste of what it could be.

Mind you this post was made without fully reading any of the other comments......Ive been awake too long to read them lol
What would you like to see?

Reactions: Strawberry