Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No. The rp community has attempted a one piece rp 3 or 4 times now, and each time its fizzled out. You claim to make it streamlined, which is fine, but if its too simple its appeal will die out real quick.

I dont personally see the rp community here trying again for another OP rp especially when we dont even know whose doing it.
Too bad :( we can try to work it to make a success.

I feel MHA is a good possibility as well since its a new gen series.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I voted No on this matter.

I think it is far better to focus manpower and resources on one RP than spread it out over multiple RP's.

In the Naruto RP, you can incorporate elements from other series to a certain extent. Maybe if other people are interested this can be expanded a little bit and certain elements from other series can be incorporated into the Naruto Roleplay.

Reactions: Alubama

ORTAK

Kin
187💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you just like make me the Pirate King that was executed and I'm just putting out hints to hints of where the treasure could lie??? lol.

Interesting concept but I don't see this working without a large number of members actively participating.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, just putting it out there that having an OP rp doesn't mean we can't have a Black Clover or MHA rp.
It's not a matter of choosing one out of ten since we actually can have ten and should be having more than the current Naruto RP, given that we are animebase now.

With that in mind, do share your thoughts taking it for granted that I, personally, would never allow anyone to copy anyone's work and have it as official AB content. Thinking otherwise is insulting me and the staff of this forum that have never in our 11 years of history ever stolen content like that from anyone else, unlike others I know.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hell yes. I will probably turn out to be addicted to it xd

Aside from jokes, an OP RP will certainly boost the activity of this place by a considerable margin if a lot of effort will be put in, like I assume.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, just putting it out there that having an OP rp doesn't mean we can't have a Black Clover or MHA rp.
It's not a matter of choosing one out of ten since we actually can have ten and should be having more than the current Naruto RP, given that we are animebase now.

With that in mind, do share your thoughts taking it for granted that I, personally, would never allow anyone to copy anyone's work and have it as official AB content. Thinking otherwise is insulting me and the staff of this forum that have never in our 11 years of history ever stolen content like that from anyone else, unlike others I know.
MHA rp can be good inclusion the series is pretty popular as well.

@BusinessManTeno this should be up i ll join it if you plan to initiate it.

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whilst it's a great idea and One Piece can attract new people to the site and it's vast enough to have it's own RP section, I feel like this will just split the site in two which is never a great idea. I guess you could argue that the RP section now and then the rest of the site is already split into two, it's a little bit different since it's not the same category to fight over. I also understand there will be people that will involve themselves in both, Naruto and One Piece sections, but personally I think there will be a small amount of those people.

I don't know, it's a big decision that could split the site in half or bring in new members. I voted yes though in hopes that if the section was created, it wouldn't split the site in two.

Reactions: Rohan

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you just like make me the Pirate King that was executed and I'm just putting out hints to hints of where the treasure could lie??? lol.

Interesting concept but I don't see this working without a large number of members actively participating.
I suppose a decent RP requires dozens of people actively playing everyday or so, not sure if we have as many but bringing them should be doable xd

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have seen people enthusiastically supporting an idea initially but when it is implemented they don't support it and the idea bites the dust.

This RP will take a lot of effort to implement. So it is best to not make a fast decision and support it.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah we already know who I'm roleplaying as.

Who wants a hole punched through them?

But no just leave one piece to the regulars there and caliburn. Dont worry about us

Last edited:

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards

@MantoraSama

How you feel about this. ??

Reactions: Shanks