Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone!

We are in the process of starting a new RP system for the forum that is going to be based on the One Piece manga/anime.

It is a lot of work for all the people involved so before taking any more steps I thought it best to check with you all first if you think this is a good idea and if you would be interested in it.

I have added a poll to this thread and I would appreciate any feedback you guys and girls have!

Thanks!

/ Rei

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you aiming to develop the One Piece RP with approx the same level of depth and complexity as the Naruto RP (same gameplay)? Or are you aiming to develop it with less/more depth?

Reactions: Rei

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds good.
The Natuto RP is complicated right now and I’ve heard people find it hard in general.
This would be interesting and fun at the same time. People might find it easier to join, at least in its early stages.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Hell nah! This was tried with OPB and was abandoned. Try something fresh. Not some old mess. Black clover Rp has more to offer in terms of freshness. Or even a MHA rp. I’ll even get my man Mantorasama to help y’all work on it. He still my N word. So he cool.

Reactions: Erikhog

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hell nah! This was tried with OPB and was abandoned. Try something fresh. Not some old mess. Black clover Rp has more to offer in terms of freshness. Or even a MHA rp. I’ll even get my man Mantorasama to help y’all work on it. He still my N word. So he cool.
How many people do actually know about Black Clover though ? It’s still a new manga/anime.
MHA has potential, but we’re talking about which RP would attract the most members, and I don’t think it is yet that popular.
On the other hand, OP has been running for years and I don’t think there’s a single soul who doesn’t know about OP in here. OP RP has even more potential than Naruto RP if implemented correctly.

Reactions: Dave

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
interesting will join it . Anything with One piece is ye for me .
Post automatically merged:

MHA has lot of potential as well . I haven't seen anyone starting RP section on it that's one area you can attract people .

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's nice that you plan to make it simpler.

Thinking of battles if the OP RP will have those. My main concern with a OP RP is that I have an impression battling would be heavily CQC. A RP revolving around MHA or OP would go towards a somewhat similar direction (the idea of quirks and devil fruits have some similarities, kinda like Custom Elements). Black Clover seem to have a more versatile baseline when it comes to battling, but I can see how it would end up similar to NRP (edit: not that the similarities are necessarily a bad thing, just pointing it out).

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How about a JoJo RP instead
Jojo is good as well seeing how its getting traction why not :3
Post automatically merged:

It's nice that you plan to make it simpler.

Thinking of battles if the OP RP will have those. My main concern with a OP RP is that I have an impression battling would be heavily CQC. A RP revolving around MHA or OP would go towards a somewhat similar direction (the idea of quirks and devil fruits have some similarities, kinda like Custom Elements). Black Clover seem to have a more versatile baseline when it comes to battling, but I can see how it would end up similar to NRP (edit: not that the similarities are necessarily a bad thing, just pointing it out).
The way i look into it . It will be different i guess .

Pirates will have bounties

Marine division

Cipher division

Rev Army division

I think for we can have something like devil fruit technique similar to custom jutsus.

Kumi trade for learning haki from senseis. I think it can be done but it will be way too similar to Naruto RP.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The roleplay itself is not complicated. It is streamlined and it should run smoothly.
Nah, they already restarting the other oprp and if this is just a copy of that you'll just end up with a clone content report.
saw that announcement. However if the idea of rps are different from the other place then that is fine.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
No. The rp community has attempted a one piece rp 3 or 4 times now, and each time its fizzled out. You claim to make it streamlined, which is fine, but if its too simple its appeal will die out real quick.

I dont personally see the rp community here trying again for another OP rp especially when we dont even know whose doing it.