One Piece RP?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would it work? We make bios for those we wants, and jutsus that needs tp be approved for that person. Only one person could have one bio (like, only one Luffy bio, one Ace and so on). Won't it be fun? :)

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GTFO...This is NarutoBase not OnePeiceBase take your fail ideas and leave in shame.

LOL just kidding its a nice idea but having only one bio would leave a lot of people out of the RP.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the idea is nice but hard to establish.
I think The New World RP was supposed to give a solution to the traveling problem, but alas it isn't easy to control/supervise and establish.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Myself and and Hellsbadass already have everything that we would need to get things started for a One Piece RP. So pretty much its just a matter of the three of us getting together to do it and getting approval from whomever to do it. We'd Probably have to do it like the DBZ RPG if we did do it in the social group seperating Bios from the actual RP, then separating Bounty Hunters, Pirates, Revolutionaries, Marines into different sections to have their missions posted, and then have an overall One Piece RP Section where every can gather and fight and stuff. Its really hard to do and taxing in that way.

Now if we can make it a completely different section, where we could constantly branch off like that of Naruto, then it would be SOOOOOO much easier for us to maintain. But I'm pretty sure Myself and Andy would volunteer for helping to Moderate it

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Myself and and Hellsbadass already have everything that we would need to get things started for a One Piece RP. So pretty much its just a matter of the three of us getting together to do it and getting approval from whomever to do it. We'd Probably have to do it like the DBZ RPG if we did do it in the social group seperating Bios from the actual RP, then separating Bounty Hunters, Pirates, Revolutionaries, Marines into different sections to have their missions posted, and then have an overall One Piece RP Section where every can gather and fight and stuff. Its really hard to do and taxing in that way.

Now if we can make it a completely different section, where we could constantly branch off like that of Naruto, then it would be SOOOOOO much easier for us to maintain. But I'm pretty sure Myself and Andy would volunteer for helping to Moderate it
:( Sorry I left you guys hanging

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:( Sorry I left you guys hanging
We all were Lili. :(

But I would love it if they let us pick it back up here. We'd have more willing participants than before, and I could incorporate the new system that Andy and I came up with..........where people have Loyalty points that they gain or lose if they do well in a mission, and could affect what side they were on.....I had this whole long thing but it got deleted. Sigh

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We all were Lili. :(

But I would love it if they let us pick it back up here. We'd have more willing participants than before, and I could incorporate the new system that Andy and I came up with..........where people have Loyalty points that they gain or lose if they do well in a mission, and could affect what side they were on.....I had this whole long thing but it got deleted. Sigh
I believe our (well, your) Rp was too complex already. I think we should try to mimic Naruto Rp, even though it would mean loosing the Discovery and Traveling part of One Piece, which we all love.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe our (well, your) Rp was too complex already. I think we should try to mimic Naruto Rp, even though it would mean loosing the Discovery and Traveling part of One Piece, which we all love.
Does that mean can have a War too?

You must be registered for see images

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True. I agree with taking out the traveling.

The only reason I wanted to incorporate the Loyalty points was so that there would be a solid ranking system, where people could challenge higher members for their position, and could freely leave their faction if they wanted but only under certain conditions. Like how Zoro was talked into joining Luffy instead of staying a Bounty Hunter, or how Drake left the Marines and Became a pirate and Kuma went from Pirate to Revolutionary to Shichibukai. Loyalty points, though different from a Bounty, would play an equal importance in the RP. Like how Usopp fought Luffy to for control of Merry or he would be kicked out of the Strawhats.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does that mean can have a War too?

You must be registered for see images
Yea, why not O_O....BUT it would be up to the Heads of each faction. (4 total factions. 1 Commander and 1 Vice Commander from each faction for total of 8 members with a Majority vote.)

Last edited:

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, why not O_O....BUT it would be up to the Heads of each faction. (4 total factions. 1 Commander and 1 Vice Commander from each faction for total of 8 members with a Majority vote.)
I don't expect it to happen off the bat, but It would quite interesting to see if it does happen.

I think I remember you posting a thread about this, what happened to that?

Well I think if this idea garners more support, you guys can make it happen.

*Dibs on Ace's Logia DF

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't expect it to happen off the bat, but It would quite interesting to see if it does happen.

I think I remember you posting a thread about this, what happened to that?

Well I think if this idea garners more support, you guys can make it happen.

*Dibs on Ace's Logia DF
Lols @ Bolded. You don't get to CHOOSE your DF....well at least not in that way. Its like One Piece. You eat it and then you find out which one it is afterwards. lol. So you take your chances.

You either get something awesome like Quake Quake Fruit, or you get something wacky like...Oh I don't know, :zonder: Zanji the Boing Boing Man (Liliana, Hellz, Andy insider) where your body becomes like a slinky and you just bouncy around everywhere.

:lmao: Ahhhh, the memories. :T_T:

But nah I never posted before, I've just always posted in threads where people have Suggested a One Piece RPG. I still have all my stuff I believe. I just gotta Grab Andy, Hellz and Liliana and see if they have time to help out.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lols @ Bolded. You don't get to CHOOSE your DF....well at least not in that way. Its like One Piece. You eat it and then you find out which one it is afterwards. lol. So you take your chances.

You either get something awesome like Quake Quake Fruit, or you get something wacky like...Oh I don't know, :zonder: Zanji the Boing Boing Man (Liliana, Hellz, Andy insider) where your body becomes like a slinky and you just bouncy around everywhere.

But nah I never posted before, I've just always posted in threads where people have Suggested a One Piece RPG. I still have all my stuff I believe. I just gotta Grab Andy, Hellz and Liliana and see if they have time to help out.
So your saying that there's going to be a lottery for DF?
What about Haki

*NOT HAPPY JAN(Australian's would understand this)*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U_U I totally hated that god damn mother****ing DF >_< I even despise the OP character who had that damned fruit >_<

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So your saying that there's going to be a lottery for DF?
What about Haki

*NOT HAPPY JAN(Australian's would understand this)*
Devil Fruits - Lottery. (Keep in mind that if you happen to eat a ZOANDF, you can substitute it for a Devil Fruit weapon that you would have to submit with abilities for approval...but you can't be a DF user and have a DF weapon. Its one or the other. )

Haki(Liliana's Specialty) - Is Learned
Fishman Karate (My and Jinbei's Specialty) - Is learned
Swordsman(Hellz) - Is Learned

And there was a 3 point system, preventing you from having all of these.

For example, DF users can't have weapons (So no swordsman or DF Weapon) but they can have Haki. If your a DF user you can't know Fishman Karate, but you can have ONE type of Haki.

If your a Fishman you can have Fishman Karate, (we hadn't introduced Fishman with DFs as of yet so that wasnt allowed) and Swordsman but I believe no Haki as it wasn't necessary, as FK messes with the water in your body, so you can hit anyone it didnt matter. :zonder:
There were Cannon Fishman Karate techniques that I had made up, and they had to be taught by me(Non Water Fishman Karate aka FORCE) and Jinbei(Water Usage Fishman Karate aka WATER)

Haki Master Liliana had all three types of Haki, but I think nothing else.

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U_U I totally hated that god damn mother****ing DF >_< I even despise the OP character who had that damned fruit >_<
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: It was better than the Gay Swordsman(Hellz) lmfao

Last edited: