One piece pw4 competitve/tourney idea

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have an idea to bring the community together in pirate warriors 4. First of all, They will be tiers like MMA’s weight class based on AOEs. Small, Medium, and Giant tier.
Each tier will represent what type of fights you can participate in, but Small and medium can participate it will be difficult though. Giants will be separated because how broken they are with their moves covering more distance and good players will have a very hard time to catch up.

You must be registered for see medias

As well, There are many variants from Kill matches where two players report and send the last moments of the kill from two different players. Time attack where players complete the game fastest. Special missions where you defeat bosses the fastest.

The goal is map memorization and knowing strats to get KOs while not clashing with stronger players that’s the mindgame.

Thirdly, all tricks from Hack and slashes are allowed when possibilities arise please share, and spread goodwill. My goal is to gain awareness and make an active discord called sad tale to conclude pirate warriors 4 and be the pirate king of all pirate warriors. I hope to get some people interested and contact either at [email protected] just email or discord at Kuro Shiragami#2386.