YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've caught up with Manga to the date... and at MF arc in the anime...

It really touched me when Garp was crying, sitting beside Ace, to not be able to do anything...
Do you guys suggest anything he could have done for Ace at that moment other than betraying Navy???

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Garp did do something during that moment without betraying the navy... he let Luffy pass. Yes, it was really touching and that was a really sad moment. That scene almost made me tear up.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could've let no one near ace navy or pirate basically stoping navi from killing ace and if he stops pirates from getting ave back he technically is not betraying navi ...

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could've let no one near ace navy or pirate basically stoping navi from killing ace and if he stops pirates from getting ave back he technically is not betraying navi ...
If he had intercepted with Sengoku's plans, that'd be deemed as betrayal...
But he did let Luffy get on the Platform...
:NO: So sad, it was...

Dr Strangelove

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed :T_T: that was a touching scene...

He couldn't have really done anything, someone as famous as him everyone would notice him making the slightest move. Only way for him to save Ace would have been to go against the Navy, his best bet probably would have been going up against Sengoku to keep him out of it.

Reactions: YellowFang

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Garp did wrong thing, not because he didn't stood for ace but because he was bound by his material duty as a marine to chose the right action, that is making black beard pay for his crimes.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Garp did wrong thing, not because he didn't stand for ace but because he was bound by his material duty as a marine to chose the right action, that is making black beard pay for his crimes.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol who cries for anime? And Garp could a betrayed the marine...but plot restricted him
[video=youtube;ozp7nZRPtXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozp7nZRPtXw[/video]

The arc was near perfection, it would of been better if it wasn't that censored but it still had blood. It's the best shonen arc IMO.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Garp did wrong thing, not because he didn't stand for ace but because he was bound by his material duty as a marine to chose the right action, that is making black beard pay for his crimes.
He's too furious on Akainu at that moment... But I agree, he should have kicked some BB @$$...

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is the best arc in op.it had epic scenes and effective plot with nice twists.i loved it and it is the most sad arc for me.