Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Been telling y'all for YEARS that BM and Kaido gonna end up fighting as a result of the Strawhats.
Yea this chapter kills lots of theories like Shilew having Jozu's df n supernovas gonna all team up together to beat kaido.
I also doubt Kaido is main antagoinist of this arc now as he will most probably fight BM.
That means Orochi is the main villain of this arc. Would be interesting to see what Marines gonna do when BM n Kaido clash.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea this chapter kills lots of theories like Shilew having Jozu's df n supernovas gonna all team up together to beat kaido.
I also doubt Kaido is main antagoinist of this arc now as he will most probably fight BM.
That means Orochi is the main villain of this arc. Would be interesting to see what Marines gonna do when BM n Kaido clash.
I take it if Fuji and greenbull are dealing with the revs than kizaru probably is headed towards wano alone

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

King looks badass

Last edited:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
King seems like he has gargoyle features .

Luffy vs king already told you guys this will happen soon.
He looks kind of cool but kind of weird looking at the same time.

Luffy has nothing to prove when it comes to YC he already beat Kata who should be just as strong as this guy. I was thinking since King has a sword that he could fight Zoro or Law.

Also is it possible King is a Tengu? Those wings give me that impression.

He also has a skull on his Impel down like uniform. He must of used to be an officer there or maybe at some point he used to be the Warden, interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanks

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Onepiece 926 spoilers

Edit:Source is confirmed .
Edit 2: The source of spoiler decided to quit/retire, so it’s likely that there won’t be any detailed summary this week, same for the image. The reason being that the officials are now even stricter with spoilers and since HxH is on a pause, it’s a good time for him to stop.
He was so excited for the last chapter as well.....taking and posting pictures of the manga midway back, even showing his bicycle.
Translation by @Masasoite from orojackson
In the town, in the newspapers(leaflets/kawaraban/瓦版), there are a lot of people who seem to be samurais, as well as the blazon/mark of the Kozuki Clan, which looks like the rising sun.
Has the Kozuki Clan returned?
Nami and a female ninja are sneaking into somewhere.
Luffy and Kid are enslaved to carry stones.
Although they are cuffed by Seastone handcuffs, they are carrying a lot of stones.
They compete with each other while having lunch. The hippopotamus guard is furious.
As a punishment, he swallows Luffy and Kid into his mouth.
Somehow the hippopotamus falls down.
Luffy and Kid come out.
Luffy is holding a child in his arms*.
Ba-bam! (sound of shamisen, a Japanese string instrument).
*Update & Note: someone who read the manga said that it's not a child but an old dude that Luffy is holding, but the original Japanese spoiler text says "child", so pick whatever you believe...

Reactions: Michelle

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More detailed Spoilers

- In the cover we can see Law and Chopper studiying in a library with a turtle and a bird with glasses and hats.
- Usopp sees in the street a samurai with the mark of Kozuki Clan, and gives him a paper with Kinemon draw (2 birds, a flame, a snake...) without the samurai realize him.
- Penguin and Shachi do the same with another samurai with the mark of Kozuki Clan. We can see at leats 11 samurai with the mark of Kozuki Clan.
- Nami and Shinobu are spying 2 samurais but they discover them, so Nami and Shinobu escape thanks to Shinobu's kite.
- Sanji has a little soba restaurant, the line to get food is laaarge lol
- In the prison, slaves are carrying big square stones for only a little piece of meal.
- Luffy and Kid moves a lot of gigant stones alone, even with Kairoseki handcuff. They have a gigant bowl with food.
- Hippopotamus guard appear. He's an hippopotamus with a guy with hippopotamus face in the mouth... It's pretty funny.
- Hippopotamus guard is furious with and old man.
- We can see Caribou, he's one of the prisioner.
- Hippopotamus guard swallows Luffy and Kid, but they defeat him from inside.
- Luffy and Kid come out. Luffy holds the old man in his hands.

Post automatically merged:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guys 926 is out

Please make the post dont spam the spoiler discussion.

Guys 926 is out

Please make the post dont spam the spoiler discussion.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From OJ,

Kyoshiro's henchmen are beaten up by Sanji and Franky because they wasted food.
There is an oiran (courtesan) who is a super idol in Wano Kuni. Her name is Komurasaki.
Kyoshiro is aware that his subordinates were beaten up, since Kyoshiro himself was summoned to attend Orochi's feast, he asked Queen to send an assassin/assassins.
Orochi is determined that today he will make Komurasaki fall for him.

Translated by Masasoite

Update #1:
- Cover page: Garp fights with a bear over salmon
- Orochi appears to be a dragon (eastern) but there's only his shadow/silhouette in this chapter.

Update #2:
- According to the Japanese spoiler guy, Orochi has the appearance of a Yamata no Orochi↓
You must be registered for see images

Source: 5ch

Wow Orochi is being built up to be badass he seems to have a Hydra DF.

Man I wonder how strong this guy really is, would be kinda odd to waste an amazing fruit on someone that won’t be very strong.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nvm, he's not a dragon. He's a 8 headed snake ?

So what would that be called? What's a 8 headed snake called in Japanese mythology? What's the fruits name lol?

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nvm, he's not a dragon. He's a 8 headed snake ?

So what would that be called? What's a 8 headed snake called in Japanese mythology? What's the fruits name lol?
It's based on of Japanese mythology. A mythical devil fruit either related to the word hydra or snake. I don't think Oda will make it related to a mythical dragon fruit as Kaido is already in possession of it / something similar.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Full summary. Translated by u/EtenBoby
Chapter 928 Title " Courtesan Komurasaki’s debut "
===============================================
You must be registered for see images

At The Mine

After yesterday’s incident, the old man is very grateful, but Luffy said it’s nothing and give him some tickets.

Raizou appears.

Raizou : I’ve found the keys of the handcuffs, but the guards are not letting their guards down and it’s in a box made out of sea stone. I will think of something so please wait a little longer. He disappeared.

Caribou : If u give me some as well, I’ll become your subordinate. Oh, you are going to break out right?

Bring me with you, will you?

Luffy : No, ask Kid for some tickets

Caribou : No, rumours said that he’s not that big of a deal, challenging BM and got his arm taken.

Kid throws a scythe at him. Lies! I just fought with one her sweet generals and take something that doesn’t belong to her, also my arm’s taken by the red hair pirates! And now I am going to defeat Kaido.

Luffy : It’s me who’s going to defeat Kaido!

Flower Capital

Komurasaki’s very beautiful , with high heels, Sanji eyes appeared to be heart shaped.

3 old men: We are gonna kill that girl! We’ll bring her with us if we’re going to die! But they get defeated by the guards. The old mens had loved Komurasaki deeply, who kept crying: oh poor me, I am going to stay in this place forever.

They all decided to redeem her, and sold all their belongings, and became very poor.

They thought komurasaki will lived a happy life with him.

But it’s all a lie, and Komurasaki’s not alone, she’s got a partner, Kyoshiro

Amigasa village

Otama asked momosuke, who’s practicing with sword: "You really have a little sister? Is she alive?

Momosuke : Hiyori should be 26 by now, she must be alive, I’ve heard news about mother’s death, but none about her, so she must be alive.

Otama : it would nice if you two were to meet again

Momosuke : No, if we do, she might be targeted by Orochi, I am not going to see her before our victory

Last edited: