Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I think we all just thought too much into it, thinking oda would do some clever stuff when in reality. Hes just a dragon zoan. Lol .nothing clever about it, no trickery, no crazy shit like you're saying. He an extremely strong person who ate the dragon zoan
Sorry for the late repy hahaha, by the way what i said was a joke ofcourse lol, a df that ate a dragon and became human?? Lol but darn man i dont have to ask u if uve seen the spoilers, bro.. if Kaido doesnt giggle and blush because of a g3 attack when he breathed the temple away then this manga needs to stop immediately!

Reactions: Sakazuki

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 922 Hundred Beasts Pirates Governor-General Kaido

Momonosuke becomes distressed at seeing Kaido's dragon form.Law reports to Kinemon that they have figured out his, Luffy's, and Zoro's true identities.On top of that, Kaido's target are the ones who interrupted his Smile dealings, Luffy and himself, which is not a hindrance to Kinemon's strategy.

Concerned about Kaido appearing in the skies above Okobore Town, Luffy heads off on his own towards the town. Law is angry that the plan will be ruined if Luffy makes a move due to his emotions and chases after him. Kinemon and O-Kiku also head down the mountain in order to rescue O-Tsuru.

In Bakura Town, the townsfolk and bandits have created a commotion during their attempt to run away from Kaido.

Kaido (glaring at Shutenmaru) "I remember you..."In Shutenmaru's mind, he recalls a time when he fought a dragon. For whatever reason, Kaido is drunk and cheerfully states to Shutenmaru, "If you become my subordinate, I'll forgive about the past."

Jack is troubled that it will be a huge crisis if drunk Kaido rampages as the citizens of Okobore town are the labor force for the factories. Hawkins displays quick wit and relays to Kaido that Luffy and Law are present at Oden Castle. perhaps an influence of the legends, there has been a rumor spreading amongst the people about suspicious light emanating from Oden Castle.

"If that structure is also fanning the flames of Shogun Orochi's fears, then perhaps destroying that empty castle would be killing two birds with one stones."

Hawkins explains to Jack the reason why he directed Kaido towards Oden Castle.

Nami and the others are desperately preparing for their escape as Kaido has suddenly headed their direction. Kaido opens his gigantic mouth.

"Borobreath"

The ruins are blown away with one strike of Kaido's breath. While even Jack and Hawkins are stunned by Kaido's overwhelming power, the silhouette of a person appears right above Kaido.

"Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun!"

Having witnessed his friends being hurt right in front of him, Luffy hammers into Kaido an attack of anger.

End.

Luffy punches kaidooooo oh shit
I'm not gonna look at the link so I get to see it in story but I wonder if it has any more effect than when he punched BM?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not gonna look at the link so I get to see it in story but I wonder if it has any more effect than when he punched BM?
Much more effect. Kaidos eyes even go blank lmao

You know thinking about this, why would a g3 punch affect kaido more than a g4 effected big mom, I mean I believe kaido was caught off guard but how lmao hes kaido

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ch 923 – Yonko Kaido vs Luffy
Cover – Child versions of Luffy, Ace, and Sabo are bug wresting Atlas, Hercules, and Miyama beetles.
Everyone runs after Luffy punches Kaido.
Luffy hears that O-tama wasn’t able to be protected by Speed, who is covered with wounds.
He feels responsible for this and fights Kaido.
Even though he transitions into Gear 4th from his previous flurry of blows with Gear 3rd, it is completely ineffective, and Kaido easily puts Luffy down with a single strike.
END
Editor Comment: “This is the Strongest Creature…”
Translated by
Zoro4Prez2016 from oro jackson

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered to see images

Kaido literally one shotted boundman luffy with no efforts. Truly a beast !!!

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn Luffy got stomped...never in a million years would I have thought G4 would get one shot by Kaido I knew he would get owned but one shot???

looks like Oda is really putting Yonko level into perspective. Considering Luffy is FM level and literally got one shot by a casual swing from Kaido.

In order for Kaido to be challenged Luffy is really going to need Morias shadows pumped into him to make Nightmare G4 Luffy.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Translation is made by Zoro4prez2016 from Oro Jackson,give him credit!

Title of chapter is; Ha

Japanese Kabuki theater is divided into 5 acts jo-ha-kyū.

We are currently on the”Ha” acts,so we can expect 5 acts,each made of 15-20

chapters! ( Arthur will know more )

- Law attempts to Rescue Luffy and escape, but he is hit with a nail made of Seastone, sealing away his powers.

- While Law was stuck with Seastone nails, he was somehow able to escape to successfully get away. (updated)

-Hawkins explains that Seastone, which has spread out through the world, originated in Wano Country and the only craftsmen skilled enough to refine Sea stone so small exist only in Wano Country.

-While still knocked out, Luffy scowls at Kaido.

-Kaido orders his subordinates to throw Luffy in a prison.

-Kaido: "If we can break his spirits, then he can become a fine military power for us.

"As all of the subordinates close in on Luffy, they all suddenly begin foaming from mouth and collapse.

-Shutenmaru: "That was Lord Oden's power just now... Did that guy do it!?" Kaido: "So you too... that brat, Kid, had that same Haoshoku Haki... Hardly anyone can use that Haoshoku."( this needs to be confirmed, but 95% is correct translation,there are difference in Coc)

-Kaido puts off the retrieval of Law and flies off in order to start drinking again. While Law was stuck with the Seastone nail, a single person was able to successfully escape.

In Okobore Town, Tsuru is attending to the wounded. Kinemon watches over her from the shadows. Kinemon is suprised after he sees Shutenmaru, who has gotten to close to his side.

-Kinemon: (Ashura Douji!)

O-kiku arrives at the remains of Oden Castle and discovers a large pit. Inside the pit are Nami and the others.

-Shinobu can make whatever she touches mature with her "Juku Juku Bewitching Jutsu", and she was able to protect Everyone by maturing the ground and making it sink.

-Inuarashi discovers Tama barely breathing in the wastelands. A special issue paper is being distributed throughout Wano Country. Ussop, Franky, and Robin read it with a horrifying speechless expression!

-The next day in Wano Country, several samurai are being worked like slaves in a factory in Udon. A single guard approaches a cell with a poisonous fish and peers into it. The cell is dark, and you can not see into the farther areas.

"Anybody in here?"

-"Well, '4 poisonous fish a day' and 'boneless fish.' Those two were the only things decided on.

-The guard absentmindedly puts the fish in the cage without removing the bones.A chained Luffy carries it attention, and a bone from the poisonous fish goes flying and stabs the guard in the neck. Who's collapsed to the ground with blood running from his neck, asks what's in this cage, but nobody knows.

Kaido's subordinates laugh loudly That's Luffy is being put into hard to work until his spirit breaks. Inside the cage, a similarly ragged Kid resides.

Luffy and Kid: "We remember ... Kaido ..."

"Hm? Ah ... You ..."

The stage curtain falls.End of Act 1 of Wano Country.

UPDATE:

Soon page with Luffy and Kid will be released.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle and Dino

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
more details from oj​
New​
more details from original spoiler:​
- Perona sees a news about "Moriah and Zombie's raid incident".​
- Perona decides to go out. Mihawk : "That's probably a good idea for you.. something special is mentioned in the Reverie".​
- Moriah arrives Pirate Island "Honeycomb Tripe", which is BB's territory.​
- Moriah comes here to find Absalom and is tricked by Devon's Kyuubi power. She transforms into Absalom.​
- Shiliew attacks Moriah from the back by using Absalom's Suke Suke Power. Moriah is pissed.​
- BB :" On the fourth day of the Reverie, the commanders of the Revolutionary Army had a clash with Fujitora and Ryokugyu".​
- Wano Act 2 starts.​
- Ashura Doji decides to part away with Kinemon and co. Raizou went out to help Luffy.​
- Jack is talking with King "The Fire" and Queen "The Plague" (both are male).​
from zoro prez​
Blackbeard: "Did you read this morning's paper!? On the 4th day of the Reverie,the leaders of the Revolutionary Army clashed with Ryokugyuu and Fujitora in Marie Geo in order to rescue Kuma! On another stage is Wano Kuni, where the Beast Kaido resides! And where the hot-blooded young Straw Hats are beginning to assemble! The one chasing them is the crazy Emperor Big Mom! What do you think will happen!? It's already begun! The clashing of the strong who're aiming for the King's throne!"​
Post automatically merged:

King and Queen are All-Star in the Beast Pirates.
King : We only need one useless drag, and that's you, Queen.
Queen: Yes, we only need one useless drag, and that's you, King.
King and Queen: Do you understand, stupid Jack.
Jack: I'm sorry, big bros.

Lol and this is for all the delusional people who kept saying that Jack was the strongest calamity loool.

And RIP Absalom damn...

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Moria isn't in Wano. Now there's no chance for luffy to beat Kaido:ROFLMAO:
N BM also coming to Wano so i guess BM's commanders gonna clash with Kaido's calamities.
Goodbye Wano. Its gonna be erased from the map due to the clash of powerhouse?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
more details from oj​
New​
- Perona decides to go out. Mihawk : "That's probably a good idea for you.. something special is mentioned in the Reverie".​
- Moriah comes here to find Absalom and is tricked by Devon's Kyuubi power. She transforms into Absalom.​
- Shiliew attacks Moriah from the back by using Absalom's Suke Suke Power. Moriah is pissed.​
- BB :" On the fourth day of the Reverie, the commanders of the Revolutionary Army had a clash with Fujitora and Ryokugyu".​
- Wano Act 2 starts.​
- Ashura Doji decides to part away with Kinemon and co. Raizou went out to help Luffy.​
from zoro prez​
Blackbeard: "Did you read this morning's paper!? On the 4th day of the Reverie,the leaders of the Revolutionary Army clashed with Ryokugyuu and Fujitora in Marie Geo in order to rescue Kuma! On another stage is Wano Kuni, where the Beast Kaido resides! And where the hot-blooded young Straw Hats are beginning to assemble! The one chasing them is the crazy Emperor Big Mom! What do you think will happen!? It's already begun! The clashing of the strong who're aiming for the King's throne!"​

Lol and this is for all the delusional people who kept saying that Jack was the strongest calamity loool.

And RIP Absalom damn...
This is gonna be one of those majorly exciting chapters. We will se the strawhats gathering, Moria again, possibly Blackbeard , see his members devil fruits powers, find out about the clash between the revs and 2 new admirals and last but not leasttt...kaidous king and Queen calamities !!

Oh and r.i.p absolom , I guess the marines will need a new reporter.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
So Moria isn't in Wano. Now there's no chance for luffy to beat Kaido:ROFLMAO:
N BM also coming to Wano so i guess BM's commanders gonna clash with Kaido's calamities.
Goodbye Wano. Its gonna be erased from the map due to the clash of powerhouse?
Been telling y'all for YEARS that BM and Kaido gonna end up fighting as a result of the Strawhats.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
more details from oj​
New​
- Wano Act 2 starts.​
from zoro prez​

And RIP Absalom damn...
I feel sorry for the dude who thinks that Jack and Burgess are YC1s. Jk can't wait to rub it in his face

Reactions: OG sama