Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You would almost miss the implications of Kaidou having a mythical Fish Fish DF. It implies the existence of an entire category of Fish Zoan DF xd from which Kaidou at a mythical variant. Additionally, the fact that all the ancient zoans are classified as part of the Dragon Dragon lineage, means that there still should be a Dragon Dragon DF different from Kaidou's.

I can imagine the Monkey D Dragon ate the Dragon Dragon DF theory getting traction again.

Thing is Govt called him Gold Roger(if I recall properly). So it doesn't make sense for her to know abt D as she never saw him face to face.

Point is not that.
My point is Ace the descendant of Roger was right Infront of her. Since she believe so much that she's Oden then she should have taken the opportunity n ran away wit Ace as that way she would have connected with Roger in one way.

But it was Carp which carried ppl to Wano not koi
You must be registered to see images

But I got the point. Still kinda crazy that a fish df turn into dragon df lol.

The posters were made by Shogun's henchmen n distributed in Wano after BM was taken to Onigashima.
I doubt Shogun will discuss abt this wit BM(or any of the underling of Kaido/Shogun will discuss it wit BM as she's still an enemy).

Rather he would discuss it wit Kaido who doesn't give a shiit abt SHs Crew as he only care abt strong pirates like Kidd, Drake, Apoo(we don't see there crew).

And we know SHs messed wit BM from FI arc. If she needed Robin I m pretty sure she would have asked for Robin when she captured Luffy n Nami in her library.

So all of a sudden she asking for Robin doesn't fit. Rather if there was a segment where she forces Pudding in this arc n Pudding gave up then I can understand her desperation.
I mean she waited for how long 1decade 2decade prolly more. Why not lil more. She just enter into an alliance wit Kaido who still doesn't trust her completely. Telling him that look Robin can decipher your Poneglyph could actually hurt her more than Kaido (as she already have Pudding who once awaken can read it).

Now we know that Momo doesn't know how to read poneglyph but he has already exhibit extra ordinary abilities like talking wit Zunisha, transforming into Dragon n den there's obviously leadership qualities as he's a kozuki.
He's last of a kind whose ancestors created Poneglyph. She kept all types of creatures in her library. She doesn't care abt Wano or the rebellion as Wano will be going to vanish soon (Kaido gonna drop Onigashima over Wano).
So if there's nothing left of Wano then rebellion itself will die (prolly the biggest reason Kaido wanna drop the island on Wano).
So why not save the last specimen in her library?
Afterall she wants every strange/weird creature in her island.
There's a limit to how much can be portrayed on-panel. There's stuff you just can assume simply because there's so many generic ways it could have happened that it becomes a waste of panels to explicitly depict it.

It's not like that Orochi and Kaidou are operating completely separate from one another 100% of the time. They were working together for over 20 years. Assuming they shared information about all the Strawhats that have been spotted and have extended that info to BM is really not that big of a hurdle. And even if that wasn't the case, that she assumes Robin might be there solely based on the fact that Luffy is there, is even less of an issue. The Strawhats aren't a large crew and all of them have bounties. If there's one, reasonable chance that the others are there too.

And Kaidou has subordinates. He himself might have a IDGAF attitude, but someone has to keep everything running. A few chapters ago Queen was looking through the wanted posters of the Strawhats, indicating they very well bothered to at least know who they're dealing with.

The reason why she is asking for Robin right now seems to be rather simple tbh: she's done waiting. The Yonkou were uncontested for all these years, but they have realized that with the death of WB, the rise of BB and the changes in the Marines' policy the balance of the world started to crumble and a new dynamic was formed. The latter fueled primarily by the Worst Generation and in particular the Strawhats. Urogue, Kidd and Luffy all tangled with the BM Pirates.

There's little doubt that if Luffy hadn't done what he did on WCI, BM wouldn't be in Wano and there wouldn't be an alliance. He forced her hand and she came to the conclusion that she can't wait any longer. It's possible she was already getting impatient with Pudding (there were some subtle hints), but in the end it's Luffy that was the trigger and spurred het to take immediate action. You can't really question her desire to have Robin now without questioning her presence in Wano and the alliance as all of those have the same root.

We know that Momo has a special ability, they don't. As I said in their eyes Momo is just a regular brat that happens to be the son of a powerful samurai. That he ate a faulty DF is either not known to BM or she doesn't care. Yes, she has a peculiar interest, but that seems to be primarily focused on unique species & races. Momo being the last descendant from a noble family from a human country doesn't really fit that bill. 'People' like Brook and Chopper are far more at risk than Momo.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prolly when they were partying he told him abt his lineage n why he hate Roger.

See what I m saying is that Onigashima n WCI is like 15days apart right.
We saw in WCI she was betting on Pudding. In just 15days her thought process changed n now wants Robin (even tho she hasn't seen her or don't know what she's capable of).

If it's purely based on rumours then she would have shown interest in Robin when she had Luffy n Nami imprisoned in her library but she doesn't.

Also to notice that she specifically says save Robin. No mention of Momo.
It was specifically said in Oden's flashback that the first born Kozuki gets the knowledge to read the Poneglyph
You must be registered to see images

It's a different thing why Momo doesn't know abt these codes or why Oden didn't taught him. But now since we r seeing desperation in BM then she should have said that I need Momo also as his ancestors made those stones.
Maybe but I'm not too sure he would. Ace didn't talk about Roger, but Yamato hating kaido could have led yo the discussion
Post automatically merged:

Haha I don't remember but cool that I was right :D
Lol I couldn't find the old thread where I brought it up but I found the "prediction" you did in the spoilers page for chapter 942 after getting my hopes up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.